Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Thorns epic- endless corruption
Page 1 of 1
Thorns epic- endless corruption [CLOSED]
Spyrosflame Green Sparx Gems: 277
#1 Posted: 14:18:20 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
the title says it all, i thought i might try it out please rate truthfully

Oh and if you dont plan to post, THEN PLEASE DONT WASTE MAH TIME

Times were hard, gloom and darkness cast shadows over the land, the sun had not been seen for days and Spyro had grown too old to find out why. It was up to his and Cynder’s eldest son, Thorn to do it instead. Thorn had been told what to, but not how to do it, or asked if he wished to. He had been told to travel far from the temple and its surrounding buildings, to the mainland, the apparent source of it all. The day he set of was quiet, it was sad for him; he had never left the temple boundaries before. And after saying farewell to his parents he flew off, he flew for 5 days on the first day he reached a small deserted island, on the second day he reached the mainland, on the third day he reached an abandoned tower and on the fourth day he found his first settlement. The fifth day was simple; he found a mountain to rest upon and took a small nap. A dream came to him, armies of death, a great dragon of fire and darkness, beasts of power and machines of war. It was horrifying. As he woke, in the distance, smoke rose from the land. And by midday it had reached the mountain, by the looks of it the apes had risen again, but these stood taller and straighter, they were thinner and fur-less, some rode large four-legged animals and others drove carts loaded with machines of war, and behind them… an army stretched seemingly ending thousands of miles away. Large spear-launching machines and catapults firing lit barrels of oil and mobile fortresses. And with their leaders roar, the war began.

hope you like it i may add some later...
---
You can try to tear me down,
Pull me to the ground,
I will see you screaming.
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 00:12:22 27/08/2008 by Spyrosflame
Glass Gryphon Gold Sparx Gems: 2686
#2 Posted: 15:10:58 22/08/2008
I like it! It's really good so far smilie! Try to write more soon :3
---
¡¡I love exclamation points!!
#3 Posted: 15:11:18 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
lolz thanks, im working on it as im on this site
---
Pull me to the ground,
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:15:52 22/08/2008 by Spyrosflame
#4 Posted: 15:43:03 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
The war had begun, but only the challengers knew it, the lands were in danger. Thorn bolted back to the temple, as he headed home, areas he had been at the day before burned and blood flowed in steady rivers. As he left the mainland, the dogs of war were set free, and those who lived were said to be put to slavery, Thorn knew this was a lie, none lived. As he landed at the temple he found it empty for all but his sister Ednia who had no element. “Were is everyone!?” Thorn asked madly. “Gone.” Ednia answered simply “gone to fight the enemies that have appeared, and find you.” Her stare was accusing, as if it was his fault they had gone. “But... but I didn’t.” Thorn began, but gave up, as he could not help but blame himself as well. “Then I shall go back.” He finished wearily. Ednia’s stare began again, but was softer. “then you shall not go alone, I travel with you and do not attempt to stop me.” She said firmly. “Then we travel together.” Thorn commented “after we sleep, I couldn’t fly that distance right now.” And he fell asleep at those words and Ednia’s reluctant glance.

ok i like writing so heres some more, but i need responses.
---
Pull me to the ground,
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:14:09 22/08/2008 by Spyrosflame
Axel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1975
#5 Posted: 16:17:09 22/08/2008
WAR AND BLOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#6 Posted: 16:18:24 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
lol i graphic persona but now i need another charecter to be evil...
---
Pull me to the ground,
#7 Posted: 16:20:07 22/08/2008
OH ME! smilie MUAHAHAHAH! CRAZY HIPPY! smilie"JLKH NOT EVAIL! OMG DIESSSOPO@
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#8 Posted: 16:22:07 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
OMG A HIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*throws ball of machine sldge at hippy*

(back on topic) i still need an EVIL fan charecter, can someone help me out?
---
Pull me to the ground,
#9 Posted: 16:24:15 22/08/2008
heHEHE im a WANNAB HIPPEHH!

name: ducky! 8D (jk) Skiveth
powers: darkness, fire, poison, mind control
weakness: unknown
other: HE IS MASTER EVAIL
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:24:39 22/08/2008 by Axel
#10 Posted: 16:25:41 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
ok so we have an evil duck...? lolz ok master of evil will show up to "eliminate the draconic resistance"
---
Pull me to the ground,
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#11 Posted: 16:28:07 22/08/2008
You can use my evil Darkshadow Eerieface. He has the same info as...Skiveth there. But he's a dragon!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#12 Posted: 16:31:34 22/08/2008
SKIVETH THE MASTER OF EVIL! smilie MUAhAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! SKIVETH IS A DRAGON!
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:33:03 22/08/2008 by Axel
#13 Posted: 16:33:41 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
wait i need a dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!! but is darkshadow part of his name (sry axel i thought skiveth was dragon)
---
Pull me to the ground,
#14 Posted: 16:35:05 22/08/2008
Quote: Spyrosflame
wait i need a dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!! but is darkshadow part of his name (sry axel i thought skiveth was dragon)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh smilie ill give you skiveth's pictureeee
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#15 Posted: 16:35:53 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
ok then, please do
---
Pull me to the ground,
toxic shadow Green Sparx Gems: 122
#16 Posted: 16:36:40 22/08/2008
hmm *grumble....... writers....*
---
My soul is like a dark void, all that goes in is corrupted and never comes out...
#17 Posted: 16:45:52 22/08/2008
The nerd's back! And Darkshadow is part of his name.

P.S. Not gonna shot ya, TS.
---
#18 Posted: 16:57:24 22/08/2008
ill post the pic in a few seconds
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#19 Posted: 17:03:27 22/08/2008
here it is! smilie hes half zombie ghost thing too, soo theres blood so i put the warning thing, just ignore it, i was worried because i have a yunger sis

if you need i'll give you a bigger imageeee
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#20 Posted: 18:00:40 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
lol i dont have a deviant acc, i cant veiw it lol
---
Pull me to the ground,
#21 Posted: 18:02:48 22/08/2008
smilie hereeeee
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#22 Posted: 19:53:26 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
nice hes undead lol
---
Pull me to the ground,
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#23 Posted: 21:47:12 22/08/2008
I LOV THE FANFIC! *dies*
---
Back from hibernation.
#24 Posted: 21:49:55 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
why thanks
---
Pull me to the ground,
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#25 Posted: 21:52:02 22/08/2008
NP! have to do more letters so it isn't a short post.
---
Back from hibernation.
#26 Posted: 21:57:17 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
lol true, maybe i should have been 3 letter instead of four ah well
---
Pull me to the ground,
INFIDEL Ripto Gems: 66
#27 Posted: 23:07:29 22/08/2008
hey you never told me you wrote stuff like this! its good bro!
#28 Posted: 23:02:32 24/08/2008 | Topic Creator
holy &@#$, my final chapter in it is freaking huge and its still not done.... wow
---
Pull me to the ground,
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#29 Posted: 23:05:53 24/08/2008
Well you should put it into Parts. I wanna read more!
#30 Posted: 02:26:27 25/08/2008 | Topic Creator
ok heres the next installment (im going with wilds suggestion) Dont read on unless 13+ it coud be a little graphic and some say sad, but nessescary...

He flew by his sister’s side that night; she fell behind him due to his excessive speed and energy consumption. As he touched down in a small clearing he could no longer see her, not even the glitter of scales in the sky. As mourning came and the sun threw the pitch of night into gloomy twilight, and Ednia still hadn’t shown. He had traveled the right direction, but had she? The question rang in his head as he started back, slowly this time, as to see if she had touched down along the same path. Hours passed by, and still no sign of her appeared. By the end of the next day he had all but lost hope, he would search until noon the next day, after that, he would be forced to leave. It’s for the good of the world. Was the reassuring thought he kept running through his mind. The next day came and the first place he searched was a small mountain peak protruding from the trees below, and on that peak he found her, but not how he thought he would. Her mangled corpse strewn along the ground in a bloody mess. The air was rank with the stench of blood and decay. As he landed he suppressed a sob, this wasn’t how he thought this would go. And as he took flight, he had new purpose. Destroy his enemies.

ok there you go.
---
Pull me to the ground,
#31 Posted: 00:31:41 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
ah common i double posting now!!!!

The flight was brief; he traveled past the forest in a mix of tears and hate. He arrived at the fields of battle were he believed the war was reaching climax, but all there was left, was blood. He was to late, and all those he had cared for had paid the ultimate price. He let out a fiery roar echoing across miles, he filled it with all his hate, all his sorrow and all his confusion. And he set off again, this time not to aid the true and live, but to seek the master of evil and death. And as he neared his dark palace, the name came out as a whisper. Skiveth…

there i know its short but why put in effort to something being ignored?
---
Pull me to the ground,
#32 Posted: 00:38:21 26/08/2008
Aww poor Thorn smilie
This is great! Wonder what will happen next? smilie
---
#33 Posted: 00:39:38 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
you know, i only ever planned it out to this point, now im just winging it lol, but with me, thats were the best wrighting occurs.
---
Pull me to the ground,
#34 Posted: 00:38:47 27/08/2008 | Topic Creator
alright here goes!

The place stank of death... by now all Thorns tears had dries away. The fortress gave an almost crushing sense of doom that he embraced. And as he approached the door entering it, a spiritual being detached itself from the nearby statues. In a ghastly, nearly silent voice it asked him one simple word. Yes? But it made no sound, Thorn knew exactly what it meant however, and ignored this impossibility of nature. “I seek Skiveth.” He answered calmly. The creature gave a bloodcurdling scream that shook both Thorns body and mind. It seemed to last eternally and then ended abruptly. It is done. Was the beast’s final statement. It attached back unto the statue from whence it came, and the door opened. He walked into a large antechamber, decorated with pictures of death. And finally into a large throne room, were he stood, Skiveth. “so.” The undead dragon began “so you seek my audience, little one. And what might I bring upon such a simple mortal, except an early and painful death?” “I have a certain wish from you, death himself.” Thorn commented dryly, bored with the older dragons casualty “I have lost all but my life and that shall son end as well, but before I go, I need one thing. To master death itself.” He finished. “Interesting idea, youthful one, but what is to say that I should?” Skiveth queried. “Your right, an apprentice who wishes to master your greatest skill and must do anything you ask is very useless.” Thorn answered sarcastically. “Hmm good point, what is your name then?” Skiveth asked curiously. “My name… You may call me Thorn for now, but my name is of no importance.” Thorn commented angrily. “Thorn and death… they go together. Alright you’re my apprentice then, and I shall teach you in the dark arts.” Skiveth finished.

to be continued...
---
Pull me to the ground,
#35 Posted: 05:57:01 29/08/2008 | Topic Creator
ok so heres more....

The lessons were hard, and in Thorns mind pointless. Skiveth had him do such things as carry water to the top of a tower, that then drained back to the bottom. He was losing patience quickly, he had wanted to master death, but all he had learned was to never trust another. Then it happened, he gave off a spasm of power, it wasn’t much, but he slaughtered a rat without knowing it. But as he thought such a breakthrough would give him hope and purpose, he had only become gloomier. And as he released his first death fury, he lost all happiness. He became corrupt, and attacked all that came near him, at one time he even attacked Skiveth, although was overpowered. And he finally became powerful, but violent. And as he left to battle the vast armies that covered the lands… he was simply named Deaths apprentice, and his scarlet scales had turned black as pitch…

why am i ignored...?
---
Pull me to the ground,
#36 Posted: 00:23:49 30/08/2008
Not ignored smilie

I love how Thorn doesn't seem to show any fear of Skiveth. I think it's pretty funny. I would crap my pants if I ever came face to face with an undead evil dragon smilie
---
#37 Posted: 03:48:21 31/08/2008 | Topic Creator
lol, well when youve lost everything what have you to fear?
---
Pull me to the ground,
#38 Posted: 04:06:24 31/08/2008 | Topic Creator
rofl im double posting again!!!!!!!
He killed them, he killed them all. But not just his enemies, he killed everything… he killed the trees, the people. He was heartless. And then he found it, a temple none thought existed, the court of evil itself…. And he destroyed that to. He destroyed everything until, he was captured in his sleep… by who or by what he was uncertain, but all he knew was that he was flying, and he felt weak, weaker than he had ever felt before. And as he was set free he instantly knew why… the purest of light dragons stood before him, and in its eye, he saw the end…

im not posting any more until... bout ten minutes lolz
---
Pull me to the ground,
#39 Posted: 04:18:13 31/08/2008 | Topic Creator
lolz i said i would, but no more untill i get responses, i no like double posting, and hate trippling

The light blinded him, but he could not muster the strength to even lift a claw in front of his eyes. “you have been corrupted…” the voice said, sounding far away “and only you can turn back…” Thorn wanted to scream out, to fight, but he couldn’t. “Find the light, it is shrouded by darkness… but if you fail… you shall be destroyed.” The warning rang in Thorns head and as he looked up, there was nothing, no light, no dragon. He was laying where he had fallen asleep, drenched in sweat. He looked down at a claw in disbelief, it was no longer black, but somewhere in-between black and red, and he made his decision. Follow the light through darkness.

look above for my comment
---
Pull me to the ground,
#40 Posted: 04:20:45 31/08/2008
Light through darkness? Weird...
---
#41 Posted: 04:24:15 31/08/2008 | Topic Creator
lol my freind thought up that line + i got writers block so i gotta use it lolz i know its wierd

off topic: like my new siggy lolz
---
Pull me to the ground,
#42 Posted: 04:26:21 31/08/2008
Yup! And your friend gave it to you? Weirder...
---
#43 Posted: 04:32:08 31/08/2008 | Topic Creator
yep my freind Jake, he said he made an account here... Jakeral198 by name.... bever saw it lol

p.s.whats so wierd?
---
Pull me to the ground,
#44 Posted: 04:32:46 31/08/2008
I thought you made those lines smilie!
---
#45 Posted: 04:33:24 31/08/2008 | Topic Creator
lol only that 1 did i not make lolz
---
Pull me to the ground,
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:33:43 31/08/2008 by Spyrosflame
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me