Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Fan Skylanders Needed!!! [CLOSED]
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#1 Posted: 23:08:21 15/06/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm doing another Fan-Fiction. I'm gonna need some Fan Skylanders. I need:
3 Magic
2 Tech
3 Water
2 Fire
4 Life
3 Undead
2 Earth
1 Air

This is what I have to have:
Name:
Element:
Appearance/Picture:
Personality:

These are optional additions:
Hobbies:
Backstory:
Catchphrase:
Other:

Fan Skylanders:
Flareswipe - NINJAsk11 - Fire
Slasher - Thespyrofan12 - Earth
Skyshot - ZapNorris - Air

Thanks in advance for your Skylanders.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:52:16 16/06/2013 by Dmcrocks
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#2 Posted: 00:28:03 16/06/2013
Just for the fun of it, I'll make a Skylander OC. I'll edit this post when I'm done with the drawing and such.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 04:30:43 16/06/2013
I have tons
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#4 Posted: 05:43:47 16/06/2013
i will help too!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#5 Posted: 10:15:00 16/06/2013
hare is one of mine

Name: flareswipe
Species: flare lizard
Element:fire
Appearance/Picture:http://stealthelf001.deviantar...%253A1371377531
Personality: she is cool, and smart, has notthing to do with the outsiders of her spiecies, she has likes to insutl everything that is green somehow............
backstory: she is one of the few who servived a war against the elves and now fight for good, she stares at the elves, one day, she will strike back for what they have done to her famely........
cathprase: swipe with fury!
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#6 Posted: 15:19:19 16/06/2013
FLUTER nuff said
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#7 Posted: 20:04:55 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Already, I've made my first two selections. Spyrofan12, All of yours were good, but Slasher fit my story the most.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#8 Posted: 20:06:24 16/06/2013
Okay, no problem! Glad you picked one!
---
Bring the Fanta
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#9 Posted: 20:42:43 16/06/2013
Name: Knockout
Species: Boxshell Turtle
Element: Tech
Appearance/Picture: [User Posted Image]
Personality: A true fighter. Never gives up.
Catchphrase: It's Punch Time!

Name: Skyshot
Species: Magic Cloud
Element: Air
Personality: She's very brave.
Catchphrase: Cloud and Clear!

Name: Mechahammer
Species: Cyborg Cyclops
Personality: Very technically advanced
Catchphrase: Keep Calm and Keep Smashing!
#10 Posted: 20:56:41 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator
I added one more. For now, I'm only gonna pick one from each person, since there's limited space from each element and I want everyone to have a chance to get theirs featured in my story.
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#11 Posted: 21:23:18 16/06/2013
Name: Scrouge
Species: Demon in the form of a kitsune
Element: Undead
Appearance/Picture: http://prextail202.deviantart....ander-327615821
Personality: Devious

I have plenty more here: Prextail202.deviantart.com if you want me to make a forum for another smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#12 Posted: 01:42:59 24/06/2013
Name: Fluter
Species: Fluterosaurauran
Element: Air/Magic
Appearance/Picture: http://browse.deviantart.com/?...3?_sid=2b8f907e
Personality: funny calm
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
SkylanderBeatle Green Sparx Gems: 434
#13 Posted: 19:55:53 28/06/2013
Name: Sneak Bite
Personality: Quiet and passionate
Catchphrase: Flight, Fight and Bite!
Species: Vampire Ninja
Backstory: Though Sneak Bite has been a vampire all his life, he always felt like he had something more to himself. So he left his family at a young age to start training to be a fighter. He had become so good his dojo awarded him a place as a noble ninja. But he had sensed his family in troubles and flew as a bat to his family. Someone had come as a house intruder. Sneak Bite came in silently and used his new ninja abilities to save his relatives. He left without saying a word, and went back to the dojo. But by the time he got back, no one was there, no one but Master Eon. It was a shock to himself but he was invited to the Skylanders team. He still wishes he could have seen his family again, and still hoping to encounter them again.
First Attack: Master Ninja: Nun chucks in each hand.
Second Attack: Switch for pain: Punch and kick, switches every hit.
Third Attack: Fly time: Turns into a bat and flies.
Soul Gem: Bat form can now attack with a bite. (Damage 11)
Wow Pow: Becomes equipped with black gear. (Gear also goes to nun chucks which do increased damage.)

Name: Claw Slash
Personality: Moody, Self-Consisted
Catchphrase: Prepare for the claw!
Species: Werewolf
Backstory: Claw Slash was once just a normal humanoid boy, living a normal life, until one night he decided to take a walk through the woods with his girlfriend Amanda. During the middle of their stroll something flashed by them in a split second, but it had bitten Claw Slash. He was unconscious for a moment but the beast has token him. He was raised by the monster to be evil, but Claw Slash refused, so he had taken down his leader. He has joined the Skylanders to fight off evil like his master, and to hopefully find his girlfriend.
First Attack: Claws like Saws: Uses Claws to hit enemies
Second Attack: Dog Pound: Pounds the ground to make a super smash.
Third Attack: Scratch attack: Scratch to unleash flees to do harmful things
Soul Gem: Now sheds a trail to do damage
Wow Pow: Shedding’s now turn into attacking minions

Name: Agent Droid
Personality: Concentrated, and serious
Catchphrase: Come closer, see what happens.
Species: Human/Robot
Backstory: Agent D. was never satisfied with himself as himself. So he used his smarts of technology to build himself a robot, but was only able to do half. He attached normal gadgets to himself so he could be his dream, a robot agent! He decided to set out on his first mission. To his not so much surprise he succeeded! So he went on more missions and after only 2,647 missions afterward Master Eon finally let him into the Skylanders. Now finally living his greatest mission ever.
First Attack: Lean to the Beam: Shoots out red lazer to stun enemies.
Second Attack: Smash Attack: Uses robotic suit to make a punch
Third Attack: Jet Pack flight: Now can fly with a flame powered jet pack.
Soul Gem: New robotic armor in the color of black, increasing punch power and jet back length.
Wow Pow: Jet Pack shoots out rockets while in flight.
---
Some people say it's important to grow up and mature a little bit..................... I don't really get those people.
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#14 Posted: 17:58:09 17/07/2013
Here's my Earth Skylander.

Name:Repel-Shell

Species:Turton (Tortoise/Dragon/Lizard beasts)

Element:Earth

Appearance:His shell is tricoloured, the top part is dark brown, the underbelly light cream, the Earth symbol on the centre of his shell. His arms and legs and tail are all deep orange, he has a clubbed tail, two dagger-like horns sticking from it. His claws are brown, so are his tail-horns. His head is a pale yellow, his eyes orange, his head horns grey. He is pretty much Bash crossed with Warnado.
Personality:He is quite polite, strong and friendly. You wouldn't think of him as a nice figure, but he is. He's calm, gentle, and kind. He never asks for much. He just wants equality. He admires Bash and Spyro the most.

[User Posted Image]

Attacks:
First Attack:Tail Slam: Slam the ground, or enemies, with a huge clubbed tail.
Second Attack:Spin Shell: Your head tucks into the shell, along with your arms, legs, and tail, then you spin up a storm, leaving small tornadoes behind.
Third Attack:Claw Clash: All of your claws, even the ones on your tail and head grow larger, and whilst tail-slamming, it increases damage.
Soul Gem: Dusty Dreamclouds: When spinning, the tornadoes move around, wiping out enemies, plus, you can press the main attack button whilst in the shell to form a mighty tornado underneath, letting you float around.
Wow Power: Pow-To-The-Der: Now you can jump out of your shell and throw it towards enemies, circling around like a boomerang. You then stand on the shell and can surf over enemies if you wish. Flying without wings!

Hobbies:He loves to smash rocks-and chompies, sheep, and especially Kaos. His other hobbies include rolling around rocks, jumping over
rocks, and using his shell to smash rocks. Just rocks in general, really.

Catchphrase:"What The Shell!?"

Backstory:Repel-Shell used to be a peasant among the Turton Clan, an ancient species of Tortoise-Dragon-Lizard-like beasts, although he doesn't like being called a beast. His name back then was Pebb, he hated the life of being stuck underground for all eternity. Like tortoises, he can live for well over a century. One day he was just bored of being stuck underground. So he broke free from his gritty home, using his brother's escape key. And now, Repel-Shell has joined the fight against Kaos and any menaces in the world of Skylands!
---
I'll be on every now and then.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 06:22:34 22/07/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#15 Posted: 18:18:29 17/07/2013
^
To view the picture, right click and go on Open in New Tab.

Thanks, please use my Skylander, I'd love if you did!
---
I'll be on every now and then.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me