Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > Making of a Legend of Spyro comic!
Page 1 of 1
Making of a Legend of Spyro comic! [CLOSED]
DragonTongue1 Green Sparx Gems: 149
#1 Posted: 09:29:22 15/06/2013 | Topic Creator
I am brilliant writer on fanfiction.net, and I am seeking artists who can make a comic of parts of my story.

I need the following.

A primary writer: somebody who can do the sketching and coloring to the best of their ability.

Somebody who can do digital art and fine cartoon detailing.

I have story with allot of reviews that I think would be brilliant as a comic. It involves a race of advanced humanoid trolls and their royal family. Spyro and Cynder have two children. There is allot of action, mature humor, and depth.

Once you are done wiht this comic, you can post it to youtube, deviantART or wherever and say it i from my story. That is my only condition, because I really want to see this story in comic form.

If you wish to be one of my artist, post a sample of your work here so I can see your skill. I really need good artists

Oh and here's the link to my story. The best of the story starts right after the lemon.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/83...-the-Red-Prince

Oh and I don't mind if the quality of this comic if that of a high-quality animation, as long a it looks accurate.

I wish to hear from artists.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:40:21 15/06/2013 by DragonTongue1
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me