Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
isnt it sad how [CLOSED]
Brightscales Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 17:49:01 14/06/2013 | Topic Creator
people care so much about the way they look
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#2 Posted: 17:50:22 14/06/2013
Im one of those people.....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#3 Posted: 17:50:41 14/06/2013
i wish i was pretty like Ashley tidsdale *crais*
---
BREATHE AIR.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8508
#4 Posted: 17:52:41 14/06/2013
Because people think looking attractive is more stronger then being smart.
#5 Posted: 17:53:40 14/06/2013 | Topic Creator
its hard to be happy with what youve got nowadays
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#6 Posted: 17:55:43 14/06/2013
Yeah cause there's always more in the universe.
#7 Posted: 17:58:00 14/06/2013 | Topic Creator
people spending thousounds on plastic sugery
all about impressing other people isnt it, being the best
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#8 Posted: 18:00:19 14/06/2013
THANK.YOU. I think everyone here knows how much I don't believe looks matter and how silly it is that people are sooooo sure of it. >.> It is the inside that counts. It is such a competition for people to just try make themselves look so much better than everyone else, that they don't concentrate on what matters.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#9 Posted: 18:01:36 14/06/2013
I have so much acne that nothing matters. smilie

You can barely tell its a face.
#10 Posted: 18:05:50 14/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kariana
THANK.YOU. I think everyone here knows how much I don't believe looks matter and how silly it is that people are sooooo sure of it. >.> It is the inside that counts. It is such a competition for people to just try make themselves look so much better than everyone else, that they don't concentrate on what matters.

kariana
can we marry
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#11 Posted: 18:07:35 14/06/2013
Quote: Brightscales
Quote: Kariana

kariana
can we marry

I am already spiritually married to someone , hehe. But of course we can be friends. But seriously, I do believe so strongly that looks don't matter.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#12 Posted: 18:09:14 14/06/2013
Eh, doesn't bother me really.
#13 Posted: 18:12:42 14/06/2013
I know i shouldn't care what i look like or what people think of me, but i do. I'm so scared of people judging me because of how i look, yet i make a fool of myself by the way i act >__>
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#14 Posted: 18:21:10 14/06/2013 | Topic Creator
yes, of course, were human and want to look and feel good, we NEED to feel accepted, its like an instinct because were socialable creatures, but the ammount of vanity some teens have today is riduculous, there are such high standards and its causing so many problems.

the immensely look-obessed teens of today will realise what really matters when theyre wrinkly and old
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#15 Posted: 18:21:51 14/06/2013
i don't like my appearance, but i don't let it get to me.
just accept what i have and move along
however, picture the most unattractive person you can imagine, would you still be with them? even if they are a sweet heart?

i do think look matter because how can you be with someone throughout your whole life and think they are unattractive and try your best to not look at them? is very hard. is like...having a smelly dog on the room, you love it, but you don't want to be near it because it smells bad. that would make the other person feel bad.

i am not supporting plastic surgery or anything like that. there's always someone that will find a person attractive. reminds me of this quote
Quote:
"Throughout your lifetime, someone touched themselves while thinking of you"

point is, you say looks don't matter. do you really believe that? do you really think you can be with someone that's a total sweet heart and look very unattractive through your entire life and be ok with it? you're going to get angry with them later on and there'll be a high probability you'll say something that you don't like about them.

looks matter but is not something to be very worried about.
at least that's what i think
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#16 Posted: 18:22:04 14/06/2013
I was born hideous, so I never really thought about it. *shrug*
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#17 Posted: 18:27:54 14/06/2013
I don't car how I look. I just don't like that I'm judged because I'm a little over weight, so I try to suck in.
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7763
#18 Posted: 18:32:46 14/06/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
I was born hideous, so I never really thought about it. *shrug*

------
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#19 Posted: 18:52:03 14/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: wspyro
however, picture the most unattractive person you can imagine, would you still be with them? even if they are a sweet heart?

i do think look matter because how can you be with someone throughout your whole life and think they are unattractive and try your best to not look at them? is very hard. is like...having a smelly dog on the room, you love it, but you don't want to be near it because it smells bad. that would make the other person feel bad.

i am not supporting plastic surgery or anything like that. there's always someone that will find a person attractive. reminds me of this quote
Quote:

point is, you say looks don't matter. do you really believe that? do you really think you can be with someone that's a total sweet heart and look very unattractive through your entire life and be ok with it? you're going to get angry with them later on and there'll be a high probability you'll say something that you don't like about them.

i completely see where you're coming from
but honestly, as long as you get on with someone, and they shower, brush their teeth and other basic hygiene, i dont think a relationship can be that bad
people
i mean, as much as id love someone attractive as a bf, i really cant hold those expectations if im not the most attractive person myself, i would much rather be with someone not so attractive than be on my own and lonely
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#20 Posted: 19:00:14 14/06/2013
I used to worry about my looks all the time, but now it doesn't really matter much to me. I can't change my physical appearance and not many people complain about what I look like, so why worry?

I yam what I yam.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#21 Posted: 19:07:31 14/06/2013
nobody's attractive to me until i know them, which is basically how i work - but of course there's a bit more to that.

i find it silly to criticize others for how they look. its a petty view of others.

what is traditionally "beauty" is merely a construct of the society you live in.
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 19:17:14 14/06/2013 by Wild
#22 Posted: 19:19:20 14/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wild
nobody's attractive to me until i know them, which is basically how i work - but of course there's a bit more to that.

i find it silly to criticize others for how they look. its a petty view of others.

what is traditionally "beauty" is merely a construct of the society you live in.

waiting 4 u to edit it again
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#23 Posted: 19:20:44 14/06/2013
Quote: Wild

waiting 4 u to edit it again

im aiming for 20 edits
i am having trouble thinking right now *sob*
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#24 Posted: 19:24:31 14/06/2013
It bothers me. Of course it does. I think I look fine, but a lot of people have said otherwise. Not that I care really, but so many people learn to only like and be with people for their looks, and it's so bad. Like them for who they are. Is that hard?
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#25 Posted: 19:57:23 14/06/2013
Quote: wspyro

Quote:

i completely see where you're coming from
but honestly, as long as you get on with someone, and they shower, brush their teeth and other basic hygiene, i dont think a relationship can be that bad
people
i mean, as much as id love someone attractive as a bf, i really cant hold those expectations if im not the most attractive person myself, i would much rather be with someone not so attractive than be on my own and lonely

I can also see where you're coming from.

I don't have high expectations myself

Still I prefer to be in a world with these views

It helps to prevent somethings
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#26 Posted: 20:34:25 14/06/2013
I suppose I dislike some of the genetics behind my appearance. For example, facial/body hair. Absolutely awful. But laser hair removal is both extremely expensive and not always effective. Plus you have to let the hair grow before treatment, which is difficult for me. >.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8508
#27 Posted: 20:39:44 14/06/2013
All my family members judge me on my apperence.'-'
#28 Posted: 20:43:02 14/06/2013
Quote: HIR
I suppose I dislike some of the genetics behind my appearance. For example, facial/body hair. Absolutely awful. But laser hair removal is both extremely expensive and not always effective. Plus you have to let the hair grow before treatment, which is difficult for me. >.<

Then there's that weird strip of blue hair that goes around your face.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#29 Posted: 20:44:43 14/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo

good one
#30 Posted: 20:45:41 14/06/2013

good one

AT least i THINK that's hair....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#31 Posted: 20:47:30 14/06/2013

good one

Naw man. It's a satellite. I get GREAT television reception wherever I go.
---
#32 Posted: 20:47:58 14/06/2013

good one

Amazing. So your a hot spot?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#33 Posted: 22:58:02 14/06/2013
Society get worse every second....
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#34 Posted: 23:24:18 14/06/2013
I'm not someone who judges people on their appearance. When I was a kid in elementary school and up, I always would befriend the kids that were made fun of due to their appearance or disabilities (I had a friend who lost his legs and a few that were autistic). I never understood why kids were like that because those were some of the nicest and true friends that I've ever made. Hey, their loss, my gain =).

I don't tend to judge people, but I pay attention to their personalities and the vibes that they give off. I like honest, trustworthy, and kind people.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
#35 Posted: 00:18:26 15/06/2013

Amazing. So your a hot spot?

I'm more than a hot spot. I'm a BURNING SPOT. B)
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me