Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Somebody please make a new spyro game like season of flame ),:
Page 1 of 1
Somebody please make a new spyro game like season of flame ),: [CLOSED]
SpyroOCD Red Sparx Gems: 13
#1 Posted: 20:47:32 12/06/2013 | Topic Creator
GUYS I JUST BEAT THE WHOLE THING GETTING ALL OF THE GEMS AND ALL OF THE FIREFLIES AND NOW I'M DEPRESSED BECAUSE I WANT MORE. MY LITTLE BROTHERS PLAY SKYLANDERS BUT I REALLY WANT THE OLD SPYRO BACK ),: PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 20:50:38 12/06/2013
Why are you yelling in caps?

A lot of users want the old Spyro back, but he's not going to return. He's been gone since 2005.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#3 Posted: 04:28:22 13/06/2013
Quote: SpyroOCD
GUYS I JUST BEAT THE WHOLE THING GETTING ALL OF THE GEMS AND ALL OF THE FIREFLIES AND NOW I'M DEPRESSED BECAUSE I WANT MORE. MY LITTLE BROTHERS PLAY SKYLANDERS BUT I REALLY WANT THE OLD SPYRO BACK ),: PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.

You could do what I do when I miss him. I play the old games to relive the memories, and do different stuff that the game didn't intend you to do. Like mess with the in-game glitches to not pay for Moneybags and stuff. Or, if you are that into Spyro, you could make some Artwork about it or write a story about it. And if those things aren't what interest you, you could wait to play some fan games of Spyro, like this one is a fan game in the style of the old Spyro games. You could also play this one since I think it is already out and completed, or wait for this to be released.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
HootLoop Red Sparx Gems: 14
#4 Posted: 09:59:58 21/06/2013
You could always try GameMaker and make your own. Sure, it won't be the same, but... Classic Spyro is unlikely to make a return smilie
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5448
#5 Posted: 10:56:40 21/06/2013
If only they made these on the home consoles instead, that would've been awesome.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#6 Posted: 17:22:04 21/06/2013
The isometric viewpoint is hit-or-miss with a lot of people, but it IS perfectly capable of being replicated. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me