Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Cyan Adventure(Story) [CLOSED]
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#1 Posted: 08:02:03 11/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Being that this story is Non-Spyro I believe it goes here. The Fan Fiction section is for FAN FICTION to add to that note and this isn't Fan Fiction, this is a story I want to write and plan on making.
NOT ALL CHAPTERS WILL BE LISTED AND CHAPTER NAMES WILL BE CHANGED IF CHAPTER WEB HAS A LARGE PART INVOLVING IN A RENAMING OF THE CURRENT CHAPTER

Various Question Marks mean that either the Chapter hasn't been Thought out yet or it is to hide an important part/thing/event/character/place/ect.

☐ - Chapter(s) Unrealeased
☒ - Chapter(s) Released

Chapter Index
☒ Chapter 1: Introductory
☒ Chapter 2: New Rivals
☒ Chapter 3: Verdant, Tawny, and Mauve
☒ Chapter 4: Scavanger Hunt
☒ Chapter 5: Long Time No See
☒ Chapter 6: Pest Infestation
☒ Chapter 7: Rust's Part 1
☒ Chapter 8: Rust's Part 2
☒ Chapter 9: Rust's Part 3
☒ Chapter 10: Dimension Hoppers
☒ Chapter 11: Psychic Snake
☐ Chapter 12: Whodes and Whydes
☐ Chapter 13: ???

So anyways if you have any question, any at all, please post your question on my guestbook. If you you find anything to be 'mary sue-like' please tell me immediately and why it seems that way. This story is going to be very long or atleast I hope to be motivated enough. Now on with the story already!

Because I need to describe each Original Species;

Underians;

Underians are a race of anthromorphic creatures that are usally dark black with small to large head structures. Underians are mainly found on a very Earth-like planet, the planet provides Underians the suppliments for there metabolism. All Underians are also born with colored stripes on there head structure, arms, hand-areas, legs, and feet-areas. The stripes colors range from Red to Purple on the rainbow. Sometimes an Underian will be born with Pink or Brown stripes. There are NO rainbow Underians, White Underians, Black Underians, or Grey Underians. These stripes do not determine anything about the Underian but the stripes are usually due to its birth place not by its parent. If a Blue Underian and a Red Underian mate in the Jade River Territory they will not get a Purple Underian but a green one. Most Underians are also born with powers, these powers can range from athletic abilities to psychic thoughts. Some Underians are born with abilities while other have the potential to have the ability. Example; Mauve was born with the ability to fly so he will fly all his life. Rust had the potential to fly and he focused enough when he was youg to fly and now he can fly for his life. Tawny, on the other hand, had the potential to fly but failed to ever fly and will be stuck running/swimming all her life. Most common powers for Underians are either Speed, Strength, Flight, and Swimming Speed. Example; Cyan has great Speed, Titian has great strength, Mauve has great Flight, and Tawny has great Swimming Speed. Underian's powers will not work in the wrong weather conditions. If its too cold an Underian may not be able to use its ability, if its to hot the same. Underians can also absorb energy from gems to get enhanced powers depending on the gem but the from certain gems and can absorb either positive or negative energy. Example; Cyan can absorb positive energy from Garnet and Aquamarine, Rust can absorb negative energy from Onyx. Positive enrgy is easier to control while negative is harder. The powers only last for a lmited amount of time, which means they must act fast to use them properly. Some gems have different chances of getting positive or negative energy to the Underian. The two that do this are Diamond and Onyx, Diamond have a 95% of giving an Underian postive each time they absorb Diamond energy while 5% negative each time they absorb diamond energy. For Onyx its vice versa. The gem they use to may also change there appearance a little, and the gem also has a chance of shattering after use. An Underian also may absorb multiple gems at once to obtain a very strong power that lasts for a very long time. Underians are very advanced in technology, such as bulding Underian Androids(UltraUnderian), but seem to have no use for advanced technology outside of building robots, planes, ect. There main diets are fruit that grow from trees on the island most Underians inhabit. There are differences between Male and Females but there are special cases. Most Females will have a fin-like onject where an ear would be, but in special cases(Titian) soem don't. Males will not have a fin-like object, ever.
WIP

Quesna;
WIP

Villabee;
WIP

Idol;
WIP

Mutant Idol;
WIP
Edited 11 times - Last edited at 08:59:52 26/07/2013 by Underian
#2 Posted: 09:15:36 11/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: Introductory

Jewel Island, an island of grim and dark areas and some of quite noticable and colorful areas. The island has many areas but for now lets focus on one that is most important, Jade River. This river is of a deep and luscious green color, the floating sediment flows slowly as the current pushes it forward to go through to a canyon. The river leads from the ocean and flows along a black meadow of grim colored grass decorated with small huts from here to there and large palm trees with grey trunks and evergreen colored leaves. The river has a wooden bridge that allows one to cross. The bridge stretches 10 feet and has wooden fencing to protect one from falling. The wood is colored a dark apricot color with dark brown lines on some areas. If you were to walk across you would hear a small squeaking noise since this bridge is so old. the inhabitants of this island are Underians. Underians are black humanoid beings with rounded hands, arms, ect. that can grow up to atleast 5 ft tall. They can live up to about 77 Human years or about 25 Underian Years. 5 Human Years is the equivalent to One Underian Year. They do not have a complex date tracking system as they only keep track of days and nights. One underian year is 1825 days altogether, they do not have any special holidays unlike humans. They all have elusive skills and abilities, such as flight, strength, smarts, speed, almost anything! Underians also have colored stripes and irises(no pupils) on their arms, hands, legs, feet, and heads. These stripes and irises can be the colors can be Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, or Brown. These stripes also deterperate gender, if it's a female Underian they will have white stripes along with their normal colored stripes and sometimes a female will have a little rounded diamond shaped objects growing on the side of their head. In some cases the female Underian can be born without any. Their reproduction is pansexual and can be bred by all gender combinations. Breeding can only be done during breeding season which happens 5 times an Underian Year. In our case it's Spring when this happens. The breeding process happens when two Underians form into cacoons that are connected and an egg will appear in the tube-like part that connects the two cacoons. But for now let's focus one certain Underian... His name is Cyan.

Cyan is still maturing since he is 5 Underian Years or 15 Human Years. He is 3 feet and 3 inches tall, and weighs 76 pounds. Cyan was born in a place called Aquamarine Falls, and has moved away because he wanted to live somewhere relaxing. He is a very lazy and rude Underian who loves naps and relaxation. He hates excersise and doesn't want anything to do with it, unless its important. He also likes to help in big situations, nothing small and dull though. He is very fast and can jump tremendously high as well. He lacks lots of stamina and he doesn't fancy climbing, or heights. His stripes and eyes are the color blue. He also likes to swim in the Jade River and talk with his friend and neighbor, Titian. She is 4 and a half Underian Years or 14 Human Years. She is 3 feet tall and weighs 79 pounds. She has a super strength like ability and can lift up to 200 pounds. Her arms are quite big but don't look muscular. Titian is a vey friendly girl and can be very reasonable, she often apologizes for Cyan's rudeness and feels she is the only intelligent one she knows. She was born at the Topaz Mountains and moved to the Jade River for its natural feeling and relaxation. She doesn't like to swim and isn't good at it, she is also somewhat slow compared to Cyan. Her stripes and irises are orange. She loves to go out and excersise with Cyan, if she can convince him. These two don't get along so well all the time but are still best friends.

Cyan was sleeping layed on a beige colored hammock hung between his small square hut and a a tall palm tree that leaned near his hut. He snored loudly and laid back with his arms resting behind his head and his one of his legs over the other. His head structure was poking the palm tree's bark, but only barely. Titian jumped out of her circular hut and fell to the grass as she kept the paper she was holding in her grasp. She jumped up and stretched her arms out, Titian then ran swiftly to Cyan's square hut. When she got there Cyan was still fast asleep on his beige hammock. " Wake up Lazybones!" Titian hollered to Cyan as she approached his hammock. Cyan was still fast asleep even after that shout. Titian sighed and grabbed the bottom of Cyan's hammock and turned it on its side. This caused Cyan to collide with the ground, this woke him up. "Hey what was that for?!" Cyan bawled angrily. "Ugh... Just check this out!" Titian sighed as she handed over the paper. Cyan grabbed it and skimmed it. It was a flyer with a castle and a group of Underian-looking creatures around it and a snake-like one. The description read'Whodes, and Bug Rulers are here. Surender or Pay the Price.'. "Huh, how cliche!" he blurted," Whodes really thinks he can beat us this time!". "Well he does look serious..."Titian surmised. "Hey it can't be that hard!" Cyan exclaimed,"Besides I've got this beauty!". He took out a deep red gem and insisted"I can beat him with one arm tied behind my back with this!"."You sure?" Titian worried,"Of course I'm sure!" Cyan boasted. "I'll just absorb the positive energy, use my fire powers on him, beat him, and look he's done!". "Well..." Titian sighed,"Just use itif you need to! We may need it again, we don't want that gem to break into pieces.". " Ha! yeah don't worry! I'll go up Amethyst Canyon and jump to Onyx Heaven, since it's passing through." Cyan explained. "How do you know that it's passing?" Titian asked. Cyan then pointed to a large black cloud in the sky floating over a large canyon with a dark purple inside."Okay, then it's settled!"Cyan told Titian. Titian nodded and then they did a secret handshake, it was long with vious fist bumps and high fives ending with a handshake. Cyan nodded to her and waved goodbye, he ran off down the side of the river. He turned down the bridge and it squeaked as he ran across, some Underians were walking across and were pushed aside by him. Cyan sped up a hill to the top of Amethyst Canyon. Ugh, this place is just ugh... Cyan thought trying to ignore the fact it was a hill. It wasn't too steep, so it didn't bother him too much. Cyan reached the top in about 10 minutes, he glared at the black cloud, and the large beaming castle on it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:17:58 11/06/2013 by Underian
#3 Posted: 07:32:00 13/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: New Rivals

Cyan watched the ominous Cloud float over the Canyon, it raged with the sound of thunder and the strikes of lightning. Cyan then jumped up large rocks that were angled upward, he then jumped through the cloud onto it's soft surface. He looked around the Black and grim area, Onyx Heaven. This was a horrid place that could only be reached by Underians who can jump rather high or fly. Cyan glared across the puffy dreary area to see a large castle. It was Silver Castle, a castle that inhabits a antagonist named Whodes, he is a snake like creature wih four devilish horns protruding from the bottom and too of his head. He has dark lime eyes and pupils that are large normally but when in battle they change to a line across each of his eyes. Whodes has a light brown tail that changes into light green color and then his face has a red face pattern and the rest is dark green. He has a variety of abilities, such a vast intelligence, mind control, and creation of minions that resemble his enemies. The mind control hurts his head much when used, so he only uses it when he feels is necessary.

In a tall watch tower on he side of The Slver Castle, Whodes noticed Cyan from a distants. " Oh that interloping Underian!" He yelled angrily,"Attack!". Out of the cloud came creatures that looked like floating version's of Cyan's head but with light green antennae. About twenty or so charged at him to attack, Cyan jumpes up and over them as he ran towards the Castle. More of the creatures were catching up to attack him, Cyan stopped and turned around,"Get out of here!" Cyan yelled as he kicked one straight in the face and into another. The two then exploded into a powdery cloud of dust, it distracted the other creatures. Cyan continued running to and stopped at the door of the castle, a dark figure attacked him with a large stinger. It was a creature that looked like Cyan but had stinger for hands, no stripes, no pupils, and its legs seemed to bend both ways. It bent its legs backwards and jumped high up and heavily charged downward, hand-stingers first, onto Cyan's position. Cyan zoomed to the side as it landed,"Hey who and what the heck are you doing?!" Cyan questioned. "I am Bug Ruler C and I am going defeat you..."the creature answered,"...in request of Whodes!". It jumped forward slashing at Cyan, Cyan jumped up but got hit by one of Bug Ruler C's hits. He then ran up to Bug Ruler C and attempted to kick him in the face, he failed when Bug Ruler C grabbed Cyan's foot. Bug Ruler C swung Cyan around by his foot and into a wall of Silver Castle. "You can not win." Bug Ruler C stated. The Bug Ruler then grabbed Cyan and threw him away from the castle, and then jumped up. It then slashed down at him while Cyan tried to run off.

Cyan got up, only barely able to he took out the red gem"Yeah.. But now I can!". He caught his breath and grasped the red gem tightly, closed his eyes, and focused. He slowly rose up from the ground and he became red with new patterns on his body. He was now Garnet Cyan, he stood there flaming tremendously. He opened his eyes and ran toward Bug Ruler C, Cyan uppercut him into the air and jumped up after him. He punched him downward into the ground, and into the castle door. Cyan changed back into his original form,"Ha when you wanna rematch, just tell me!" Cyan boasted. The black smoke emerging from where Bug Ruler C landed slowly had a figure emerging from it, it held up a black gem."A gem containing uncontrollable power."He said admiring it,"Hey who are you?"Cyan asked as he approached him"And if anything that Onyx belongs to me!"."I am Rust. And I will not let you nor anyone else interfere!"the figure yelled in anger. Rust jumped toward Cyan and punched him in the stomache intensely, Cyan went flying off Onyx Heaven. Rust began catching his breath slowly, that punch took up a lot of his energy. Rust turned around sensing someone, he saw Whodes watching him.

Cyan yelled in fear as he went flying downward. By the Jade River, Titian was sitting by her hut waiting for Cyan to come back. She heard yelling and looked up, Titian saw Cyan falling. Cyan landed into the soft ground head first. His head was stuck in the ground and Titian pulled him out." I said be careful didn't I?"Titian asserted,"Yeah you did..."Cyan admitted. "Hey is the Garnet still intact?"Titian asked,"No,"Cyan answered"Still good even though I used it.". "Wait, how did you go flying then?!"Titian asked, "When I was done using it some Underian named Rust punched me off! It's not my fault!" Cyan yelled,"He was pretty strong, and fast... He also took an Onyx gem from soem minion of Whodes!". "Onyx? Why would he want Onyx?" Titian surprisingly asked, "How should I know," Cyan explained"He looked pretty angry too.". "Let's just take a break for now and eat some food."Titian said,"Yeah, I am pretty hungery."Cyan agreed. The two did their secret handshake and ran off to find some food.
#4 Posted: 08:04:05 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3: Verdant, Tawny, and Mauve

Titian and Cyan ran down the bridge and down a dirt path toward a large bustling marketplace full of many Underians and market booths. The two walked down the right side of the booths and stopped. They stopped at a booth with a dark wooden desk, with four large wooden supports holding up a large lime cloth with a flower pattern. In it was a female Underian and a red Squid-like floating creature with yellow cheeks, the two in the booth were organizing piles of fruits. "Hey Verdant!"Titian yelled to the female Underian trying to get her attention,"Oh, Hi Titian,"the female Underian continued. "We'd like some fruit! What do you have in stock today?",Titian asked,"Well, Titian..."Verdant took a deep breath and got ready to put some fruit on the desk,"We have Sphere Fruit, Cube Fruit, Pyramid Fruit, Tasty Fruit, Bubble Fruit, Spicy Fruit, Sweet Fruit, Sour Fruit, Burnt Fruit, Aquatic Fruit, and Jester Fruit!". Titian looked at the fruit on the desk,"Hm..."Titian thought,"Two Tasty Fruit and One Sour Fruit.". "Okay! I'll put it on your tab!"Verdant told Titian,"Butter please bring me another Tasty Fruit!". The red Squidish creature plopped a Tasty Fruit onto the wooden desk."Thanks Butter, Thanks Verdant!"Titian said. Cyan picked up the three fruit and began stuffing his face with the Tasty Fruit holding the other two in his other arm. Cyan and Titian walked away out of the marketplace, around the bridge, and decided to go northern into the Ruby Desert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Gold Beach-

At a beach colored a dark and beautiful yellow color called Gold Beach, A female Underian at the age of 16 Human Years and 5 Underian Years was relaxing in a beach chair by the shore. She had her arms at theback of her head and eyes closed. "Hey, Tawny!" a voice called,"Wanna go surf with me?". A male Underian, 14 Human Years and 4 Underian Years , stood in front of her holding a badly made blue surfboard. "Nah,"the female Underian answered,"What?! What if I get caught if I fall off and get caught in a tide?! You're great swimmer unlike me!", The male Underian complained. "Ehem, world to Mauve! You can fly unlike me!"Tawny said lazily"Plus, I'm right here!". " Ugh, whatever!"Mauve complained once more, he then ran off into the water and jumped onto the surfboard. A wave then lifted him and his board up, the surfboard broke mid ride. Mauve fell into the wave and got caught into the tide, the waves pushed him onto the shore. "Bleh!" Mauve got up and coughed a bit. "You could have helped!"Mauve yelled at Tawny,"Why should I help when I alteady know you were not going to die?" Tawny said. Mauve stood there and walked away after a bit of staring.

After a few minutes, Tawny got up and walked over to Mauve. "So what are we doing today?" Tawny asked with a bored ambiance in her voice. "I don't know, we could visit Titian!"Mauve suggested happily. Tawny thought for a bit and told Mauve,"Sure, why not."."Yes!" Mauve said as he fly up in excitement like a young child since it was the first time he actually got to hand out with her. Ugh he has the mind of a 1 Year Old.. she thought negatively. Mauve grabbed Tawny's hand and flew up, Mauve flew southern towards the Sapphire Pools. Since they were flyng it took less time then they expected. "We'll stop here, I could use a rest from flying." Tawny said feeling a bit sick from the frequent swings Mauve would do. The two walked across the flat blue ground and avoided the darker blue ponds. They looked around them and saw from a distance in the noerthern direction were two other areas. To the Northwestern was the Emerald Swamp and to the Northeastern was the Ruby Desert. "Insignificant."Tawny said continuing eastern to Jade River.

As they slowly walked down a dirt path through the alley of a few wooden huts, they saw a paper being blown in the wind past them. It stopped as it hit the side of a hut, Tawny picked it up and read it. It was the flyer Titian had gave to Cyan, "Looks like Whodes is being that Wormy Disturbance he always is..."Tawny insulted,"Wait, that creature looks awfully like me...". She was staring at a mermaid creature with hand cannons and the head shape the same as hers with the same facial features. "Weird..."Tawny said as she threw it behind her and walked away. Mauve looked back to it and followed Tawny. The two stopped at the bridge, they crossed and saw the marketplace not too far from them. They walked in and tried getting someone's attention and asking if they know where Cyan or Titian live. They got the answer eventually from an older Underian, when they got to Cyan's hut they saw nothing but an empty hammock and empty hut, as well as Titian's hut. "Were are those fiddlers?"Tawny complained as she looked around the huts to see if they were near by.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:01:36 17/06/2013 by Underian
#5 Posted: 06:54:08 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4: Scavanger Hunt

"Maybe they went to Aquamarine Falls, Topaz Mountain, Amyethest Canyon,......"Mauve continued to name areas of Jewel Island. "Shut up, Mauve!"Tawny yelled,"Just fly around and look for them!". Tawny ran off toward the Sapphire Pools while Mauve flew up high and went northern to the intersection between Emerald Swamp, Sapphire Pools, and Ruby Desert. Mauve landed in a very odd area between the three areas, it had fading deep green grass into the flat blue land and dark pink deserty ground. Tawny looked around the water pools and didn't pay attention to the figures emerging from the water, creatures that looked like her head but with a noodle thin tail-like part that aimed forward with a water blaster on ther end. The creature had no stripes like Tawny but had yellow pupils, twenty or even thirty began surrounding her. A larger creature jumped out of a pool, it looked lke Tawny as well but with no pupils nor stripes, arms cannons, and fish-like tail where her legs would be.

Tawny turned around and looked at the larger creature,"What the..."Tawny looked to the larger one,"So are you guys trying to look for a fight?". Tawny smirked and ran up to some of the floating head-like ones. She grabbed it andthrew it over to another making them explode, she then jumped onto one of them causing it to explode. They began blasting water at her but she kept eluding them. She grabbed ones water blaster and aimed at the others, she made it begin to shoot at them and she then threw it at the larger creature. The larger one then smacked it away,"I reject you." it demanded and dived into a pool."Huh?"Tawny blurted, she was then uppercut behind the back of her head from a pool that was behind her with one of the creature water cannons. Tawny was knocked out by the punch to the back of her head. She put one of the cannons to her lower face,"Bug Rulers Tt and M. Report to Sapphire Pools with designated underlings to invade area.". The creature looked down to Tawny,"I am the true Tawny.".

Mauve then saw Cyan and Titian in the Ruby desert sitting down by a tall luscious pink jewel cactus. "I still don't understand why you like Sour Fruit.."Cyan told Titian, "I like the sourness!"Titian continued. "Hey guys!"Mauve called to Cyan and Titian, Cyan and Titian looked behind them to see Mauve running to them and waving. "Who is he again?"Cyan questioned,"Oh hey Mauve!" greeted Titian. Titian ran up to Mauve and they highfived. "What brings you to us?"Titian asked Mauve, "Well me and Tawn-"Mauve stopped and remembered,"Oh yeah Tawny is in the Sapphire Pools,"."Oh why don't we go?"Titian told Mauve. "Okay let's go, follow me!" Mauve told Cyan and Titian, he then flew off toward the southeatern dierection. Cyan ran just beside Mauve while Titian was trying to catch up from behind. As they slowly entered the flatlands full of scattered blue pools of water. They saw the large creature and an abundance of the floating head creatures with water cannons surronding the knocked out body of Tawny. Mauve gasped and flew off towards the larger creature to punch it. It then turned around and smacked Mauve to the side, he landed on his feet and slid. Cyan and Titian began running towards her, the creature blasted high pressured water from its water cannons on its arms.
#6 Posted: 08:22:44 18/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5: Long Time No See

Cyan and Titian smacked down on the floor from the blast. Mauve flew up and on top of the creature, it began shooting in different directions randomly trying to get Mauve off its head. Mauve lifted it up and swung it off into the distance. He took a deep breath,"That took a lot of strength..."Mauve breathed. Cyan and Titian got up and over to Tawny's knocked out body, the two lifted it up by her arms. "She can swim, right?"Cyan asked Mauve,"I'm postive!"Mauve answered. Cyan and Titian threw her into one of the colder pools of water. Tawny's body went 2 feet deep underwater and she woke up from the chill. She swam back up to the surface,"Hey, why did you do that?!"Tawny complained,"We saved your life, you're welcome!"Cyan replied in a fustrated tone,"Besides that... Good to see you again, Tawnifer!"."That's not my name!"Tawny hollered, "And you know it!". Cyan shrugged and felt smug, Tawny pulled herself out of the water and onto land. The four had an irrelevant arguement, and saw the smoking body of the creature they beat was being lifted up by a dark figure.

"Hey it's you!"Cyan called running over to him ready to attack. "Of all places, I face that foolish Underian!"The figure, Rust, replied. Rust then flew up and behind Cyan,"You can't touch me,"Rust told Cyan,"I have more power than you.". "Unlikely!"Cyan replied as he turned around and kicked Rust, Rust slid back and put his fist to the ground to slow himself down. "We'll see about that."Rust proclaimed, Rust began punching Cyan and into a pool. Cyan jumped out and landed near Titian,"Need help?" Titian asked, Cyan shook his head and ran towards Rust. Cyan ran past Rust, it was a signal that they were to race. Rust then hovered up from the floor and flew after Cyan. Cyan continued running trying to get a huge lead and Rust was slowly catching up. They eventually were neck and neck when they reached the Emerald Swamp, Tawny was running miles behind them with Mauve carrying Titian at almost the same rate of speed as Tawny. Rust and Cyan slowly exited the Emerald Swamp and entered the Peridot Meadows. Cyan was losing breath at an alarming rate, Rust was losing breah slowly faster and faster by the minute. The two were slowing down by the time they were at the middle of the Peridot Meadows, Cyan ran out of breath and fell to the ground. Rust stopped and was still standing,"Pathetic."Rust breathed and then he flew up and then flew off towards the Garnet Gardens.

Cyan was coughing and was on his knees at the light green grassing meadows. Mauve dropped Titian behind Cyan and Tawny stopped next to Titian. Mauve landed by the two, "Hey, Cyan"Titian rold him, "Let's go get some fruit, you almost won didn't you?". "No he was losing ahlf way through, and how could he beat that ho-"Tawny was stopped when Titian hit her with her elbow. "Yeah okay,"Cyan told them, Titian looked happy. Titian lifted Cyan over here shoulder and Mauve carried her and him off toward the Jade River. Tawny simpily ran somewhat ahead of them, it took them about an half an hour to get there. Titian put Cyan on his hammock by his hut, and he naturally fell asleep. The remaing three went to the marketplace which was almost empty since it was that time of day most Underians eat. Titian led Tawny and Mauve to the same stand. It was empty. "Verdant?"Titian called,"Are you here?". She got no response. The three went to a different booth and got 5 Cube Fruit, Cube Fruit being the cheapest aince this booth didn't allow tabs. The three went back to Cyan's hut and ate there saving two for Cyan. After a couple of hours chatting and telling jokes hey heard rumbling, The three jumped outside to see Onyx Heaven was directly above the Jade River. It shot a large bolt of lightning into the river, the bolt didn't disappear. It was charging something into the river, next came the fall of many floating head-like creatures. They all had antennas they were the same as the ones Tawny and Cyan faced but p there were two new ones with antennas. One that looked like Titian's head but with large arms on the head and no stripe, and one that looked like Mauve's head with no stripes. The ones that looked like Mauve started having a Frenzy, to Underians this meant that the one having the Frenzy had lost its mind and would destroy everything it could see, but they were very easy to defeat in this form. Cyan woke up but was still tired. They all stared at the rampage that was acting up caused by the residents and the creatures. 2 Larger creatures landed as well...
#7 Posted: 02:19:58 19/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6: Pest Infestation

One creature looked like Titian with antennas, no pupils, very large arms with marks and no stripes. The other looked like Mauve without antennaes, no pupils, no stripes, and large feathery wings. "We can't fight them all..."Titian conceded,"We need shelter...". "Let's go to the Gold Beach!" Tawny suggested to the three, she was pointing to the southwestern. Cyan and Tawny sped off while Muave picked up Titian by her hands and followed the speedy Underians. They went past the Ruby Desert, Sapphire Pools and ended up at the Gold Beach. Tawny stopped by her beach chair, Cyan mimicked, Mauve dropped Titian and landed himself. The four looked off to the east, the bolt looked as if it was starting to pump things up into the Onyx Heaven. "I wonder what it's doing..."Titian wondered, "Whatever it is, I think we should stop."Cyan suggested. "Oh come on guys, let's take a break." Tawny suggested. Tawny sat back in her beach chair, "Hey Cyan, Titian let's go for a swim while we can!"Mauve told Cyan and Titian. The three then went off to the shore and swam.

-Silver Castle-

In the Silver Castle, Whodes was swirling his tail creating the floating head creatures. He stopped after 30 or so, Whodes slithered over to large piles of minerals. They continued to pile up as the second went by. There were three seperate piles; One full of a variety, one of Diamonds and the last was of Onyx. He slid his tail over to a Diamond and held it in a single coil of of his tail. He slid over to Bug Ruler C's damaged body. Whodes jabbed the Diamond into its chest, Bug Ruler C opened its eyes. He got up and notcied his life energy was being made by something new and unknown. "What is this?"Bug Ruler C asked,"Its a Diamond, more power than a simple Onyx. "Whodes answered as he went away from Bug Ruler C. Bug Ruler C looked to the ground, Bug Ruler C ran off and jumped down from Onyx Heaven onto the mainland. Whodes began looking through the gems and found an Aquamarine. "Ah.." Whodes grinned as he slowly changed into a blue color scheme and a fish like tail.

-Outskirts of the Jade River-

Bug Ruler C landed just on the outskirts of the Jade River. He looked at the needles where his hands would be, he felt the power of the Diamond coursing the needles. He jabbed one into the ground and sent a wave of energy through the ground causing a few huts to explode in a distant. He pulled his needle out of the ground and looked at it. He then ran off towards the Ruby Desert, he got there very quickly and was speeding through the desert. He ran out of the desert and towards 3 large yellow and orange mountains, Topaz Mountains. He ran up the mountains and to the top of one of them. He stared off at the Garnet Gardens and its large pants with large pointy thorns. Bug Ruler C bent his legs backwards and rocketed towards the Garnet Gardens.
#8 Posted: 08:19:20 26/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7: Rust's Part

Rust landed on a large Deep Red Two sided flower pot floating in the air, it had very large vines sticking out decorated with thorns , they grew from both sides of the flower pot. There were other very large two sided red flower pots with thorny vines scattered across the sky in a good vacinity of eachother, enough to allow someone to run across the vines and onto another flower pot. Rust looked around the Garnet Garden and flew up, he flew off and looked at the flower pots, searching. He stopped at a pot where a female Underian was watering two roses. She looked behind to Rust, it was Verdant. Butter flew around her head and looked to Rust. "Hello, Rust."Verdant greeted uninterested, Rust walked over to her and looked down."What are you doing?"Rust asked trying to start a conversation."Watering some roses. Not that you would care."Verdant answered ignoring him, their were two roses a red one and a white one. They seemed to be connected by their roots, the red one was withering away but still colored enough to be noticeably red. "Well... Maybe I can help?"Rust told her unwillingly. "You can't, the rose you were suppose to water is dying." Verdant informed,"Well mayb-"Rust was interrupted by a loud whirling noise.

The three looked over to see the vines were being blown and their thorns were being ripped off and pulled by the wind toward a center, Rust flew up, he looked over the vines and the thorns. He saw Bug Ruler C had the thorns swirling around him, he was changing. He grew four wings each having three spikes and his head structure turned into a large beng needle shape. Lastly, his chest grew a spike. Bug Ruler C flapped his wings and zoomed off towards Onyx Heaven. Rust then landed back to the flower pot that Verdant and Butter were on. Verdant has holdin one of the large vines,"They're in pain." Verdant said as she held the vine. "Plants are your problem. For now lets go see what's with that thing." Rust told Verdant as he grabbed her hand-area and flew off down the pots. Butter followed as they landed in Aquamarine Falls. "He went towards the Onyx Heaven, let's take a quick flight from here to Amethyst Canyon."Rust instructed Verdant. Rust garbbed her and flew up, Verdant sighed. I never get a say in this, stupid boys... Verdant thought. They flew for have an hour at a quick speed.

They landed on the top of the jet black rock, and looked up to the Heaven floating away. "I can't fly after that..."Rust breathed. "We'll have to go on foot," Rust said as he began walking to the edge of the Canyon. "See you at the bottom."Rust said as he jumped and slid down the steep canyon. He knew his feet would begin to hurt eventually, Rust grabbed a lumpy rectangular rock and used it as a snowboard sort of object. Verdant looked around for a way to get down, she then sawsome plant life to the side and ran over to it. Rust began turning avoiding large rocks at the bottom, he then came to a stop at the bottom. Rust jumped off the lumpy rectangle rock and looked around. He saw Verdant was already there,"How did you get here so fast..."Rust inquired her. "I have my ways!"Verdant answered as she ran off towards the Onyx Heaven which was floating over the Bronze Plateau. The two stopped and looked up. "Let's rest before we enter that snake hole..."Rust suggested, "Yeah..."Verdant agreeed. Verdant and Butter sat on the brown and rusty colored grass, Rust laid back and began to sleep. He was having a dream of the race with Cyan.
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#9 Posted: 08:43:16 26/06/2013
keep it up mate
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
#10 Posted: 08:55:56 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
It's always nice to get feedback! ^3^

Chapter 8: Rust's Part 2

In the dream Rust wasn't flying, he was jogging. Cyan was doing the same, they were equally matched. The two looked a little older than they currently are. Cyan then became a large demonic creature causing Rust to wake up in shock. Rust shook his head trying to forget the dream, Rust looked over to Verdant. Verdant and Butter were looking up to the Onyx Heaven, "So... How are we gonna do this,"Verdant question Rust as she turned. A large sound of Thunder crackled as lighting struck down into the middle of the Bronze Plateu. It was doing the same as it did in the Jade River, the Underlings of all 4 different types flew down and began invading the Bronze Plateu. Rust began punching them away while Verdant dodged their attacks. Rust punched his way to Verdant and garbbed her arm. He lifted her and himself up towards the Onyx Heaven.

Butter had followed the two and to where they landed. "Stay here."Rust told Verdant, Rust began running off towards the Silver Castle. There was a large army of Underlings blocking the way, Rust began flying towards the crowd. He flew straight through the army, when he got to the door where the other side of the army was the Underlings he flew through exploded into black dust. Rust jumped over the Castle walls, He then hid behind a wall. Some Underlings flew by not noticing Rust. Rust ran across the courtyard into a silver hallway, he began walking across the hall down the metal floor. His feet made a clinging noise as he walked, Rust stopped and looked to a door. 'Moor Meg' it read, clearly it was a foreign language. He opened the door and looked inside, Bug Ruler C in his new form was collecting all the diamonds. There were only thirty to about thirty five in total.

Bug Ruler C then turned around and saw Rust. Bug Ruler C shot a needle towards Rust, Rust quickly slammed the door closed. The needled impaled into the wood of the door. Rust began running off as Bug Ruler C smashed through the door and flew after Rust. Rust navigated through the hallway trying to get back to the room with the smashed door. He eventually got there, Rust ran in and gathered three Onyx gems. Bug Ruler C pointed a needle at him,"Put those down."Bug Ruler C commanded. "Tough luck!"Rust told Bug Ruler C, Rust flew up and absorbed the power from an Onyx. He had a Dark aura. He lost his stripes, his eyes became white and no pupils. His eyes had a dark outline. He was Onyx Rust(-), he had a dark aura coming from his hands. He began throwing focused balls of dark aura at Bug Ruler C forcing him into a wall. Rust then flew out and down the hall. He flew out of the Silver Castle to where he left Verdant and Butter. He became normal Rust again, the Onyx he used shattered. "Darn it..."Rust complained. Verdant sighed and then looked to the Silver Castle, she noticed a cannon-like object aiming at them."Rust!"Verdant yelled in fear, "What?!"Rust answered. A large cannon ball hit the three of them and sent them flying.
#11 Posted: 19:33:10 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9: Rust's Part 3

Rust and Verdant weresent across to the Ruby Desert, it wasn't far but Rust managed to fly and catch Verdant. Rust and Verdant were floating a mile above ground, Butter flew around them as hey were landing. "Ugh, why do you do this! You're such a reckless idiot!"Verdant screamed to him and held Butter in her arms,"You make me wonder why we're still friends!". An angry Verdant stomped off with Butter, she sat down be a large cactus. Rust took a step forward tryin to reach out to her, he stopped. Rust flew up and over to her, he grabbed her by her head structure. "Ah!"Verdant hollered as she struggled to get out of Rust's grip. Rust flew off towards the Emerald Swamp and looked around, he looked over to he Gold Beach. He flew over to the beach and saw the group of four and, dropped Verdant into the water.

A large splash caught the attention of Mauve, Cyan, and Titian. The three were in the middle of a game of water tag during the event. They looked up to see nothing but Rust flying away. Verdant swma up to the surface. She looked at Cyan and Co., they were confused and so was she. "Hi Verdant!"Titian exclaimed, Verdant swam over to where they were. " Hello Titian, Cyan. And others who I dont know!" Verdant replied trying to see jolly, Butter fired out of the water and flew over to Verdant. "So how did you get here exactly?" Cyan wondered, "Its a long story..."Verdant replied. She looked up to the Onyx Heaven, Just what is he doing... she thought.

Rust landed back on the Onyx Heaven, as he looked over to the Silver Castle a few Underlings caught his attention. Hey were guarding the door, and one in particular was leading an army down off the Onyx Heaven. Rust speculated that the one leading them was Bug Ruler Prime. The Bug Ruler stopped the majority of he army from jumping down when he sensed something. Bug Ruler Prime sensed Rust, The Bug Ruler turned to see a few feet away was the red striped Underian, Rust. The Bug Ruler pointed to Rust, the army of Underlings turned and charged towards him. Rust readied battle position, as he did so Whodes slid in front of Rust stopping the army. Whodes turned around,"Rust I see you have come back for the third time..."Whodes told Rust,"The first time you ran off before I could speak to you...". "Now, why don't I offer you a deal..."Whodes offered to Rust,"What kind of deal?!"Rust replied. "You seem to be a little weak in your... Punches... If you co-operate with us... I could maybe make them stronger..."Whodes explained, Rust thought for a moment. "It could help you in your next encounter with Cyan..."Whodes whispered, Rust then nodded his head in acceptance.

"Good choice.."Whodes whispered as he took out an Onyx and an Amethyst. He began sucking the energy out of them and enpowering Rust's fists with Negative Onyx and Positive Amethyst energy. Rust looked to his fists, they didn't seem different. "Is this a joke?!"Rust yelled, Whodes swirled his tail creatin a low level Underling. "Hit It." Whodes commanded, Rust punched the Underling as his fist area had a glowing ball of energy around it as he hit the Underling. The Underling was sent flying into the Slver Castle. "Those powers will back fire onyou if you use them too much... You can still do normal punches but hese are MUCH stronger..."Whodes told Rust,"Now go do me a favor and beat that Blue striped Underian to a pulp...". Rust nodded as he flew up and blasted off o the Golden Beach.
#12 Posted: 07:37:04 19/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10: Dimension Hoppers

Rust landed on dark yellow beach, he looked to his fists and over to Cyan. Rust slowly approached Cyan and Co., Cyan noticed Rust as did the others. Cyan ran towards Rust chargin a punch, Rust punched Cyan to the side using the newly gained ability. Cyan went flying down into the sand, he got up and looked to Rust. Woah, how did he do that... Cyan thought, Cyan began running towards Rust ready to ram into him, Rust floated a few inches above ground and zoomed towards Cyan. The two were both forehead to forehead, the others watched in suspense. Suddenly FLASH!

Rust and Cyan were sent flying as a portal opened up between them. "What in the.."Cyan mumbled as he looked at the portal. Rust stood up and his fists began glowing with the ballas of focus energy around them. Out of the portal were two figures, two Underians. One was pink striped and female, the other brown striped and male. The female was talking quietly to the male, they assumed attack formation. Cyan looked to Rust, the two nodded as they teamed up against the strangers. The two strangers zoomed straight into battle, the female attacking Cyan and the male attack Rust. The female was very fast and seemed as if she were very acrobatic. She kicked Cyan off after a many different types of attack techniques, the male was very strong but was losing to Rust. The male began running off, attempting to flee. Rust chased after him, the female doing the same while Cyan got up onto his feet and ran after the group. Titian, Mauve, and Tawny all were confused.

The three were having a mobile battle as Rust began making a combo of normal punches ending with an Energy Punch on the male while the female elbowed him into the ground. Cyan ran behind the male and kicked him forward giving him a sort of boost into the Emerald Swamp. The four dodged trees and jumped over water formations, and they then entered the Ruby Desert. It was open for them to continue battling while mobile. Rust flew behind Cyan and kicked him straight into the female"WHOA!" Cyan yelled as he went flying into the female Underian. Rust uppercut the male Underian into the air and punched him forward with an Energy Punch towards the Jade River. The three were still in the Ruby Desert as the male stranger entered the Jade River's territory. The Jade River was a mess, huts destroyed, the marketplace recked, and only one thing slavaged an old wooden bridge.

The male ran across he bridge and stopped in the wreckage of he marketplace. Rust blasted away from the female Underian and Cyan, the female then showed off her flight powers and zoomed after Rust. Does everyone but me have the ability to fly?! Cyan thought agriliy as he tried speeding up. Rust was about to attack the male, but a portal stopped him. Out the portal came a Quesna(Whodes' species), it was female and purple. She wore a very dim dress that covered her torso and not her tail. "Whydes!"The male Underian exclaimed as Rust looked over to see Cyan and the female Underian stop. The female Quesna,"Well if it isn't Toast and Blowzy, it seems you are busy...". The Quesna jumped back through the portal and the portal disappeared. The female Underian, Blowzy, sighed as she sat down, the male Underian, Toast, did the same. Cyan and Rust could see they clearly weren't working for Whodes. "Uh... So what's you guys' names?"Cyan asked.
#13 Posted: 07:26:07 26/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 11: Psychic Snake

The same portal opened over a rocky plain, out came the purple Quesna. She slithered keeping her tail crunched together, slowly swirving across the hard ground. "Minion..."she whispered as slowly arising from the ground was a very small ghost like creature with a devious smile. The creature had a round head with a zig-zag smile, and a short ghostly tail. "Deliver this to Whodes."she whispered as she stared at the ghost creature with a wide eye. The creature opened his mouth as if he were absorbing something. It then zipped around and into the ground. The Female Quesna made a feminine sort of laugh, she slithered around to a large tower floating in the sky. She then looked around as a staircase that looked like it was made of light with square patterns appeared leading up to the tower.

As she entered the tower she passed a few objects; the skull of a kitten with the number 101 carved onto it, a large key with an S sort of shape at the end, and a lemon giving off an evil vibe. She slithered past photos of Quesna, a black one that resembled a cat labeled Quesna101, one labeled someQuesna, and a variety of self portraits. She went up old wooden stairs to a long circular hallway. She opened one door that led into a dark room full of books and a wooden table. She closed the door as she walked in and stopped at the table. On the table were pictures of the two Underians that attacked Cyan and Rust. She then looked to a book that was in a different language of what looked to be shapes and with various lines attached to them. The Quesna began staring at the letters, soon her eye became a lighter green and then went back to the dark green it normally is.

Slowly she began using a telekinetic power to make the books piled up in the room float and swirl around her causing large amounts of wind. She then stopped them, and slowly made the skull of the kitten float up to the room she was in. She then got the lemon and thekey to float up as well, "Hm..." she hissed as she flipped the page with her telekinetic power to see a revival-like spell. She then placed the skull, key, and lemon down. The book shut, as the grey ghostly creature flew out of it. He began whispering to the female Quesna. "Good... Open the portals, we will send the Heaven into our dimension while those... Pesky Underians are away.". The ghostly creature nodded as he flew through the floor and into the basement, in beneath was a creature. It was too dark to see but it had glowing blue eyes. The eyes flashed yellow as the ghostly creature whispered to it.

Outside the tower, a portal almost two times its size opened.
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#14 Posted: 04:54:03 29/07/2013
reported for thirteenuple post
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me