Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > head of the royal guards's story MLP
Page 1 of 1
head of the royal guards's story MLP [CLOSED]
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11288
#1 Posted: 07:43:37 09/06/2013 | Topic Creator
I still need compete this should be finish.just give me second to write story soon. all chapter of story needs all picture.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 12:18:43 09/06/2013
whut? if this is a stroy. put it in the fan fixtion forum........
#3 Posted: 04:39:08 10/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1:Empire of Sun in Castle

Once upon a time,there three alicorn.Dawn of sun rise up to sky and another two alicorn to rise moon and star.two alicorn tell purple pony when she confuse to shining star.twlight sparkle transform into wicked mare call comet mare.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#4 Posted: 23:53:02 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 2:becoming head of the royal guards

one fateful day,colt black pegasus earns alicorn and able use light shadow magic along with white royal guards's helmet,armor and medal of celestia's.
---
#5 Posted: 22:07:44 22/07/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 3:lightining dust has return from cloudales

"I am back and....how your becoming as head of royal guards"lightining dust said."well,I guess and I turn into alicorn"gary said."wow,that great"lightining dust said.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me