Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > kidnapped by a skylander 2(needs people)
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
kidnapped by a skylander 2(needs people) [CLOSED]
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#51 Posted: 23:30:45 18/06/2013
"looks we got another member," sar realized, looking at the big creature and the girl. Whisper elf bounced closer to the girl. "what's your name?" she asked, holding out a miniature hand
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#52 Posted: 03:06:27 19/06/2013
"Uhhhh... My name is Rue," the girl said. "What are you? And... What is he?" She then pointed over to Lockjaw. "And what is THAT!?" she cried before pointing at Thunderbrella. Thunderbrella heard the cry and immediately woke up before releasing a loud echoing yawn from her lungs. "You have awoken me from my sleep," the creature said, somewhat angrily. "I still had three more hours left on my belly clock before I was supposed to arise."
#53 Posted: 05:57:43 19/06/2013
"I'm whisper elf, a sidekick" she explained, "the rest of us are skylanders" "or people turned into sidekicks and skylanders," Sar added, pointing out lightning and BAM
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#54 Posted: 09:28:22 19/06/2013 | Topic Creator
'but , one of the 'landers'is asleep, and a 'human'is missing......'flameslinger sat down///tired////
#55 Posted: 11:56:43 19/06/2013
"It... it's awake," Rue said as show pointed to Thunderbrella. Thunder looked back at her umbrella. "What, you mean Umber?" Thunderbrella picked her umbrella off the wall and showed it to the others. It eventually opened up to reveal an eye and a mouth, which kind of looked creepy. "Eww, what is that thing!?" Rue called out. Both Thunderbrella and Umber stared at her angrily. Lockjaw went over to Rue and tried to massage her shoulders in an attempt to pacify her. "Rue, might I mention that she's not a bad person, but you should stop while you're ahead." Rue turned her head back at Lockjaw. "She? That big fat monster is a she!?" Rue cried out. ...Lockjaw warned her. "Well, haven't we made a nice first impression!" Thunderbrella said, getting closer to the group. "Maybe I should teach you a lesson." Lockjaw started to shake. "Rue, please apologize, you cannot win this one," he said. But it didn't work. Rue sent a furious punch right into Thunderbrella's gut. ...Right before Thunderbrella's skin changed to stone. Rue's fist hit the stone, which almost broke one of the bones inside Rue's hands. "OW OW OW What the heck!?" She cried out before Thunderbrella changed back to her normal self.

BAM tilted his head. "I think Lockjaw said he was looking into that," he said. "But they should have been back by now."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:57:36 19/06/2013 by MugoUrth
#56 Posted: 22:24:17 19/06/2013
"what an idiot," Sar muttered.

"your talking about lightning when you said missing right?" whisper elf asked flameslinger
---
#57 Posted: 01:22:35 20/06/2013
"And just for the record," Thunder started. "I'm barrel chested, not fat. There's a difference. Why don't I show you just how rough I like to play it!" Eventually, Thunderbrella seized Rue's arms, holding them tight against her chest before a larger rock formation surrounded the two. The formation covered over both of their bodies and stood still for a minute. And then, the stone shattered, revealing not one, but TWO giant Mabu, TWO living umbrellas, and zero Rues. Lockjaw tilted his head and sighed. "Thunder, you could have at least explained things to her before doing that." Thunderbrella swiped her paws together to wipe the dust off of them. "Sorry, but she made me angry." The other Mabu looked around. "Huh? What's going on. Why is everyone smaller?" Rue then looked down and noticed her form had changed. "AAAAAAAAARGH! I'M FAT!" She cried out. Thunderbrella facepawed herself. "BARREL CHESTED!" she cried out.
#58 Posted: 03:54:04 20/06/2013
"yup, idiot" Sar said louder, referring to rue. "that isn't very nice," whisper elf replied, looking up and down the new thunderbrella. "I just say the truth, and this is truth"
---
#59 Posted: 11:44:16 20/06/2013
"You stupid FAT RACCOON!" Rue yelled before sending her fist back into Thunderbrella's gut. Except this time, Thunderbrella felt the blow. She didn't even turn into a statue this time, because it would not have helped. With Thunderbrella's own strength, which transferred into Rue during the change, she could punch through Rock. It would barely have even softened the blow. "Ugh! What is the matter with you, little girl," Thunder said after recovering from the punch. She was pissed now. Thunderbrella tried to punch Rue back, but Lockjaw got between the two in an attempt to calm things. "Whoa, guys, whoa! Let's not fight each other. That's not why Rue's here to be brutalized. And she isn't here to taunt a "barrel chested" Mabu, either." Lockjaw turned to Rue's direction. One thing Lockjaw noticed was that Rue's fur was brighter than Thunderbrellas. But nothing else seemed to change. "Rue, you came to the Skylands because the Skylands needs help. You were selected for your fiery attitude. Fiery anger often translates to bravery. And deep withing your attitude is a girl who wants to fight. A girl who wants to save the world." Rue stepped back. "Huh? ...How did you know I always wanted to be a Superhero?" she asked. Lockjaw shrugged his arms. "I dunno, a wild guess? A hippo's hunch? Never mind. My point is is that now is your chance. Thunder has given you her powers, which gives you your own strength, your own statuesque frame, and..." Lockjaw reached behind Rue and pulled out. "Your own living umbrella!" Rue's umbrella was different, in that it wasn't just pink, it was intricate and avant-garde, like something a princess would use. And the face on it was cute. "It's beautiful," Rue said before grabbing the umbrella. She then showed Sar the umbrella. "Look, I got my very own Umber the Umbrella. Aint she just the cutest?"
#60 Posted: 12:21:45 20/06/2013
"deffinetly different and unique," Sar replied, comparing the living umbrellas together, "suits you too."
---
#61 Posted: 14:37:57 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
wen everything whas just happy. lightning strike appeard, her eyes whare glowing, and her clothes whare damaged, she looks like she had been gone forever......
'how long have i been gone?'"and-wy do i have the feel i have...to-aargg!!!!'
stealth elf woke up , looked at the events with lockyaw and sar, then looked to lightning strike, immidely worried'stay back, this is NOT good'
stealth elf hided behind lockjaw................

ooc: holy, i missed alot!
#62 Posted: 15:04:02 20/06/2013
"I wonder what else I can do," Rue said as she walked over behind Thunderbrella and managed to life her up. She struggled a bit, but prevailed without too much problem. "Wow, not bad. You are strong." Thunderbrella was starting to get peeved. "Can we just go see the other one now?" She asked. Lockjaw stared at the wall. "Uhh, yeah. I wonder how Flameslinger's training is going," he said before walking out of "The Lair." Rue eventually put Thunderbrella down before the two followed. "Another one? Another human?" she asked.
#63 Posted: 15:13:08 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
'lighting strike , what did you doo? look at you, have you walked in to the lava, and why are your yes glowing like evil?'
stealth elf was scared, and clamed tight to lockyaw, flameslinger and the somehow changed ixylun went in , and both get a KO from lighting strike, she then ran away..........
onslaught Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#64 Posted: 15:18:39 20/06/2013
Skylander Ignitor
The Redt Is Nithing :xD:
---
<(".<) (>".)> Two Kirbys.
#65 Posted: 15:25:14 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
^you want to join, them , plz, make a good sheet, not accapted until you do it good, also, reed rles again, and if you dare to make something else like that
(man, another good reason to ban this user)
#66 Posted: 22:19:12 20/06/2013
"lightning, are you alright, what happened!" Sar asked worriedly. She didn't like the vibe she felt in the air, never less the vibe from lightning strike.
---
#67 Posted: 12:42:03 21/06/2013
"This... This cannot be," Lockjaw said. BAM was watching the situation and didn't know what was going on. "Who was that?" he asked. Rue and Thunderbrella both stared at Lockjaw. "Yes, who was that?" Rue asked. Lockjaw hung his head down. "I'm afraid... BAM... that was your friend, Lightning Strike." BAM looked back at the location. "What! She betrayed us?" he asked.
#68 Posted: 13:07:01 21/06/2013 | Topic Creator
stealth elf fainted in lockyaws hands, lighting strike looked back while walking away like an evil elf'i dont mind enymore, all of you , are dead to me'with this said, lighting strike leaved..............
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#69 Posted: 13:11:29 21/06/2013
Warnado paused and said "Hello my baby hello my ring top gallll send me a kiss by wire My hearts on fire if you refuse me you will lose me then you will be left alone oh baby telephone and tell me I'm on your own"
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:15:35 21/06/2013 by Sleepy0429
#70 Posted: 13:21:45 21/06/2013
"it's like she has become an evil undead elf" Sar commented, as whisper elf bounced next to stealthelf. "hey! Are you alright?" she asked
---
#71 Posted: 14:41:52 21/06/2013 | Topic Creator
ixylun woke up, and looked over to stealth elf , but of course, the blinfold whas in the way, and so he said:'i have NO idea what just happend?!!!!
#72 Posted: 17:38:23 21/06/2013
"LIGHTNING!" BAM called out as he tried running after her. Thunderbrella stepped forward. "No! Don't chase her! You don't know the details!" Lockjaw had his eyes set on BAM. "She's right. For now, you should stay with us."
#73 Posted: 17:41:47 21/06/2013 | Topic Creator
who whas calling for me?'lighting strike turned around, showing the eyes being red, she walked mysteriouly back, slammed BAM's legs, making him neerly fall over, then ran away....
#74 Posted: 18:27:07 21/06/2013
BAM started to shed tears in his eyes from the pain. "We used to be friends..." he said. Thunderbrella was kind of confused, but not as much so as Rue. "What is going on!?" Rue yelled. "Walk me through it."
#75 Posted: 18:32:12 21/06/2013 | Topic Creator
flameslinger explained of what he heard from stealth elf

'you see, lighning strike used to be stealth elfs apperantise, but wen a part of the group attacked lighting strike whas gone, since then ,we havnt seen her until now, and it seems her personalety changed , ALOT!!!!'

ixylun looked at BAM, he aksed if he was alraight, then he looked to stealth elf , and asked the same
'will she wake up, or do elves sleep for ages, i am scared now'
#76 Posted: 23:45:55 21/06/2013
"that would depend, from shocks it should be around one day," whisper elf explained. Sar walked up to BAM checking if he didn't have any big damage
---
#77 Posted: 00:19:33 22/06/2013
"No, I'm okay," BAM said. "But this kind of stings that one of my best friends is now bad."
#78 Posted: 05:54:28 22/06/2013 | Topic Creator
its two days later, everyone who isn't bad has decided to train a litte more, but stealth elf isn't awake still, everyone starts to worry.......

'she will sleep for ages, NOOOO'ixylun panicked around , slamming a few things to pieces
#79 Posted: 11:52:21 22/06/2013
"how ironic" Sar whispered to, well, whisper elf. it wasnt visible, but she was smiling with embarrassment behind her mask. other than that her eyes also showed that. "anyway, she has to wake up," Sar said optimistically
---
#80 Posted: 12:09:26 22/06/2013 | Topic Creator
'but she never will, AAAAAH' ixylun skipped around like hell
flameslinger slaps him'CALM DOWN DUDE'
'but i cant'
flameslinger lost his temper, and went out for fresh air
ixylun looked questioned: 'what have i done wrong this time?
#81 Posted: 01:09:12 23/06/2013
Lockjaw looked around the room, and thought something was a bit odd. He saw Stealth Elf, the whispers, the thunders, and the slingers. But where was BAM. "Does anyone else feel like someone is missing?" he asked.
#82 Posted: 05:45:13 23/06/2013
sar looked around the room, and counted how many there were in the room. "we see to be missing one person," she noticed. She didn't see all the doubles. The thunders, whisper elves, stealthelf, flameslinger... "what about BAM?" whisper elf said.
---
#83 Posted: 06:34:40 23/06/2013 | Topic Creator
'i have no idea whare BAM is , OH NO , he isn't after lightning is he?'flameslinger started to worry ......
#84 Posted: 13:31:17 23/06/2013
Unfortunately, that was exactly the case. Somewhere far away, a muzzled hippo in Lockjaw's armor was running around, trying his hardest to look for his friend. "Lightning Strike!" He called out, hoping to find her and help her. "Please don't leave me. We're friends, aren't we?"
#85 Posted: 17:06:58 23/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: it might be a good idea if i could give you an idea of what lt strike looks like

'we have to search for him! 'flameslinger skipped arounh like he just ate a frog
ixylun slammed him with a pillow 'now dont be rattle shake and skip about, you would make perfect for the swap spring abillety'ixylun laughted .......
#86 Posted: 17:39:48 23/06/2013
((OOC: Sure))
#87 Posted: 17:46:40 23/06/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: also, i looked at lockjaw again, he has a key lock lol!
#88 Posted: 18:25:23 23/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: hare you go, THATS lightning strike.
#89 Posted: 19:42:25 23/06/2013
BAM looked everywhere and eventually stumbled upon the location that Lightning Strike was in. "Lightning! It's me, BAM. Don't you remember me?" he asked.
#90 Posted: 22:10:29 23/06/2013
"I will bounce on ahead," sar said, and left the house, and with her springy legs, jumped from tree to tree, yelling BAM's name, but also lightning's
---
#91 Posted: 14:25:35 24/06/2013 | Topic Creator
lighting strike screamed loudly enought for everyone to hear:'GET OUT, OR GET KILLED , I KNOW YOU ARE MY FRIEND, BUT I CANT JUST ...'she ataacked BAM....starting of with a weak uppercut, but the more action BAM would take, the more dangerous it will become

the flameslinger followed sar.................
#92 Posted: 15:42:49 24/06/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: guys, i would like to say that, after a
fierce battle coming up
this rp still is not over, i will give more details wen it comes
#93 Posted: 17:54:06 24/06/2013
BAM took a few good hits before starting to pant. "Lightning... What happened to you. I'm sorry, but I will do what I must." BAM took a key from his back and waited for Lightning to make her next move.
#94 Posted: 18:37:25 24/06/2013 | Topic Creator
but lighting was able to read mins somehow, instead, she jumped up, and stabbed BAM on his head, saying some evil like words anable to hear from miles away...............
#95 Posted: 20:14:14 24/06/2013
BAM opened his mouth REALLY wide and managed to catch Lightning in his jaws. He was ready to clamp down on her before he remembered that Lightning Strike was one of his best friends, and hesitated to close his yap. ...And that cost him as Lightning stabbed him in the cheek.

Lockjaw came running to the scene and saw the situation. "BAM!? What are you doing!? We told you to stay away from her! BAM!!!" After being stabbed in the cheek, BAM tilted his head down and dropped Lightning on the ground. Afterward, he turned to the group before nearing his goggles with his hand. "I... I'm sorry guys." Afterward, he lifted his goggles up to reveal white, soulless eyes. No pupils or iris, just ghostly white. "NO!" Lockjaw yelled. "Not you too!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:14:49 24/06/2013 by MugoUrth
#96 Posted: 23:08:04 24/06/2013
"oh no" sar gasped. Was this like a pandemic or something? She didn't know, and doesn't want to know
---
#97 Posted: 11:59:06 25/06/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: everyone, to get on with this rp, i need to join in an oc of mine , her name is echo, and she will be the villian in here!

EDIT: the pic is on!

name: echo
spiecies: elven/bat hybride
personalety: mysterious, cocky, everything based on evil

attacks
1= she can shoot out hypnotic beams of light, created by sound and sonic waves
2= she can use her fangs to poision any one, her bites can strike even trought steel
3= she can fly, by using a sky uppercut, she can create shadow rainbooms as well(a shadow form of the populair sonic rainboom of mlp)
and so on, all her attacks are based upon shadows, and/or sonic waves

apearense:http://stealthelf001.deviantar...%253A1372173637
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:21:47 25/06/2013 by NINJAsk11
#98 Posted: 12:15:57 25/06/2013
((OOC: Ooh, she's half bat? I simply adore fruit bats. They are the absolute cutest!
[User Posted Image] ))
#99 Posted: 12:35:01 25/06/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: oh lol, obviously , echo isnt vute, but she indeed is a bad, lol!
we can rp for longer, it is ok , echo does not have to make a apearense right now!

lighting strike tryed to clean herself;'yuck, hippo slime!!!'
#100 Posted: 15:30:21 25/06/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: i am waiting for somone else to respnd@
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me