Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Unit Analysis: Day 1: Chrom (i wish i had strikethrough)
Page 1 of 1
Unit Analysis: Day 1: Chrom (i wish i had strikethrough) [CLOSED]
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#1 Posted: 12:59:54 08/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay, so I have decided to rate each unit from Fire Emblem: Awakening because it stole my soul when I grinded for Galeforce on Sumia and Lissa.

Chrom:

Personality:
On a whole, Chrom is a boring character with funny moments in supports, the Scrambles, or that Sumia Punch scene.
However, some of Chrom and Marth's scenes are really, REALLY emotional. Definitely good for Chrom.
Chrom is that royal, just guy. He fights for his friends and helps them. Because I'll do the Chrom analysis spoiler list I'll move on to classes.

Classes:
Chrom is "Blessed" with Lord, Archer, and Cavalier.
Lord is his best path. He gets Aether and Rightful King, witch is Sol-Luna and then a skill to up proc skill chances like Aether and Luna. His promotion also gets his Lances. His daughters will ALWAYS get Aether and his sons will ALWAYS get RK.
Archer should be avoided. I'm sure Bow Knight has potential, but Sniper is a lost cause.
Cavalier is good. Paladin is a great pair-up buddy and it gets Aegis, which has a chance of halving damage done by Swords/Axes/Lances/Beaststones. Great Knight gets Luna, which pierces halves the opponent's defence, and Dual Guard+. which raises chances of nothing happening to the pair-up buddy.

Stats:
Chrom is good. He has high Attack, Skill, Speed, Luck, but his early game Defence is a no-no, and his Magic (Which he'll never use) and Resistance to Magic turn out abysmal. Skill is chance to hit, proc, and critical hit, and Luck, with Speed, is dodge chance and the chance to not get critted.

Chrom's final score:
8/10
You have to use him, and he's good, but that RES and MAG.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me