Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Light and darkness (A MLP:FIM RP) [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#1 Posted: 00:46:27 08/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Plot:It may seem like normal times in equestria but the changlings have his themselfs among the normal ponies of ponyvile and cloudsdale. Queen chrysalis has captured luna and changed her form to look like her. Not only is it the changlings once they fail of taking over sombra and his minions have made a deal to help the changlings take over. Twilight and everyon else has no idea that the changlings have take over.

Rules: No swearing, only species from the MLP: FIM series, put darkness and light under your sheet to prove you read the rules, I'm GM, and no OOC post without a IC post unless your a GM

Mane characters
Fluttershy
Apple jack
Rarity
Pinkie pie
Spike

Character sheet

Name:
Species:
Cm(optional):
Appearence:
Personality:
Bio(optional):
Other(optional):

My characters are rainbow dash, Twilight, Sombra, and

Name: Psy shifter
Species:Unicorn
Cm(optional):A blue orb, A red Orb, a red arrow starting at the red orb pointing to the blue orb, and a blue arrow starting at the blue orb pointing to the red orb
Appearence: A red and blue mane and tail, blue eues, and has orange fur.
Personality: Stubborn, can be a bully, and cares and is nice to his friends and to those whomare hurt
Bio(optional):N/A
Other(optional): able to switch between peagasus and unicorn with a special power he has but can't be a alicorn

Ban list
Rendar,Kitty, and Big Green-banned but still posts/trolls in other topics
Sleepy0429: Disruptive/Goddmodd/Troller/flamer/banned but still posts
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:35:20 08/06/2013 by chained skull
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2 Posted: 01:05:18 08/06/2013
Name: Prince Astrello

Species: Alicon

Appearance: He is a full grown alicon stallion, whose looks have earned him the title, "The Majestic Prince." His eyes are deep sapphire blue. He cares not that he is smaller than both of his sisters, instead he proudly accepts his small stature.

Cutie mark: Shooting stars

Coat colors: Snow-white

Mane colors: Snow-white

Tails colors: Snow-white

Personality: He is extremely shy and creative. He is valiant, courageous, compassionate, trustworthy and hardworking. His older sisters are very protective of him and he is always seen with both of them at his side.

Bio: He is a prisoner of Chrysalis and Sombra. Using their dark magic Sombra and Crysalis have made him evil. The same Astrello that Twilight and her friends love and is the loving little brother of Princess Celestia and Luna now is the ruthless general that leads Sombra and Chrysalis's army in conquering Equestria.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#3 Posted: 01:14:36 08/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc:Un-accepted please if your going to make a villain it must be a goon and no alicorns unless I allow someone one of the mane alicorns (BTW twilight is a alicorn)
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#4 Posted: 01:32:16 08/06/2013
OOC: Alright goodbye then. I might try again later but I don't know.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:33:37 08/06/2013 by Wyrstel
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me