Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Heroes of the Adamys [PRIVATE] [CLOSED]
BoboDilla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1361
#51 Posted: 02:52:59 28/06/2013
Bobo made his way to this Queen.
Taking the directions the guard had gave him, he made his way down the street. He hit the highway the guard told, and he took the right. He could see this castle in the distance, and he felt like he was in a dream. This place was so different from where he was.
"I hope I'm not too far from home..."
As he muttered under his breath, he kept walking, but at a quicker pace. He wanted to see the castle, and wanted to see this Queen. He wanted answers, and he wanted them quickly.
Moments later, he arrived to two guards and a few citizens citizens. It seems like a problem. 'Wonder what's going on.'
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#52 Posted: 03:39:58 28/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Ayla heaved a sigh as she angrily hauled herself down the road. The letter that had appeared her feet was a wanted paper that was torn of the side of a building and carried away by the wind, landing at her feet. The image of the guards snickering at her while reading the paper was fresh in her brain, and every time she pushed it down, it's just bobbed it's way back up to the top of brain, forcing her to remember that horridly embarrassing moment.
The small pink Ram'Rae was now trudging along the streets trying to find some kind of place where she could get a real letter of authority, whatever that meant. The guards had said something to her about a way to get a real letter. It was hard to make out what it had said; all she could understand was small words like "...letter...." and "...up the road....". She sighed and continued to angrily stomp up the street.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#53 Posted: 06:21:10 04/07/2013
Darin looked over at the others, whom had suddenly appeared. These creatures, like himself, appeared to all have the same purpose. 'Did they also have that same nagging thought? Are they also from different worlds?,' he thought to himself. The unicorn and the dog, the formal appearing to be a mix of some sort, could possibly preexist in this world. The third creature, whom appeared to be humanoid yet unknown, seemed out-of-place in this world. In any case, the guards appeared to be ignoring the dog. "Excuse me, but I believe the dog has something to say...," Darin mentioned to the guards.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:22:40 04/07/2013 by redwes
#54 Posted: 06:32:23 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
The guard snorted. He whipped his head toward the dog; dwarfed by the other creatures surrounding it. "What? Can't you see we're busy?!"
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#55 Posted: 06:58:31 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Same as the rest uh ya," The guard snorted in reply. The dog's growl wasn't daunting at all; he was confident he could whip up fear in all of these people if he tried.
He turned back to where could view the entire group before him. "Ya know, a little girl came through here just a few minutes earlier demanding the same thing as you bunch. Maybe ya should follow 'er."
---
#56 Posted: 07:41:19 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, there is a small fee," The guard said.
"No, the-"
"Yes there is, Grulb!" The guard snapped. "It's new. Just a small amount of 25 Aurics. Or, of course, you could go find a scribe and get a letter made. Your choice."
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#57 Posted: 03:07:03 11/07/2013
'25 Aurics...,' Darin thought to himself. 'I wonder how that compares to the currency on my world.' He thought back to his elven form and the gold that form carried. 'Would gold work? ...and do I have enough for all these creatures?,' his thoughts continued. He sighed, realizing that it would probably be best to avoid his elven form here. He hoped that one of others had enough "aurics". Ether that or that this scribe wasn't hard to come by.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:50:12 11/07/2013 by redwes
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me