Page 1 of 1
Best/Worst Reposed Figures [CLOSED]
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#1 Posted: 11:57:52 06/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry if this topic has been made before, but who do you think the Best/Worst Reposed Figures are? Some of the best, I think, are Gill Grunt's, and Stump Smash's. Gill's S1 pose was SO boring. He had no expression what-so-ever. Same problem with Stump Smash's S1 pose. Bland and boring. But maybe Activision knew this, because they made their S2 Pose come alive and look ready-for-battle! I especially love Gill's S2 Pose because he has his Harpoons upgraded which look SICK, and I love how they used his Jet-Pack to connect him to his base. I love How Stumpy's S2 Pose has his Petrified Pummel upgrade which looks so cool! I also love how he has thorns now, too! They really made them both come to life. Also, an Honorable Mention goes to S2 Sonic Boom and S2 Double Trouble. They really brought Sonic Boom to life, similarly to Stumpy and Gill's issue with their S1 Pose. I also love how they put Sonic Boom's baby and Double Trouble's double on their bases! So cool!

For the worst reposes... I'm gonna have to say Drobot, for obvious reasons (LOL), and honestly maybe Zook's S2 Pose? It just seems rather awkward. Just holding a bazooka... I don't know, maybe it's just me. Also, Cynder's repose isn't very good. Her face is SO BROAD! Plus, her wings are so unnaturally molded to her body, it just looks weird. I'm also not a big fan of Terrafin's S2 repose. His Silver Knuckles are WAY too big for his hands, they just look weird on him. They should've done Brass Knuckles instead, or even better, his Razorfin upgrade. That would've been great! Also, Spyro still looks like crap to me, Wrecking Ball doesn't look cute anymore with those Giant Fangs, and Eruptor just looks... strange, with his mouth curved and... just no.

So who do you think had a Good/Bad Repose?
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#2 Posted: 13:58:14 06/06/2013
...Why?
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#3 Posted: 14:28:19 06/06/2013
I really like whirlwinds repose with her landing, but to me the giants all have really generic poses, same with the 8 new core figures. It looks like a lot of effort was put into the s2 but the newcomers all had the generic poses again.maybe they figured people will buy the new figures regardless how they look
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#4 Posted: 15:14:45 06/06/2013
fave : smilie
stupidsmilie !!!!
nuff said!
#5 Posted: 16:02:36 06/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: shadowfox
I really like whirlwinds repose with her landing, but to me the giants all have really generic poses, same with the 8 new core figures. It looks like a lot of effort was put into the s2 but the newcomers all had the generic poses again.maybe they figured people will buy the new figures regardless how they look

That is true! Take Sprocket's for example; She has an awkward pose and she's holding her wrench weird!
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#6 Posted: 16:13:55 06/06/2013
wen i see sprockets pose, i Always think about BAD things
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#7 Posted: 01:06:12 07/06/2013
I find Hex's S2 good. While I like her holding the skull out in her S1, I find her S2 having both hands above her head, more structurally sound and more sturdy (less likely to have an arm break off.)
Ignitor's repose looks really tough. I like how the way his sword looks, engulfed in flames, and how his head/fire seems a bit more intense.
Cynder's S2 is definatly better. Her S1 looks weird IMO, but her sitting upright in her S2 is much better. I'd call this the best repose.

Worst, would probably be Drobot. It looks rather... odd.

Worst LC pose (Only poses, not LC effect.): Eruptor. He has a rather generic appearence. It's rather hard for me to tell his LC from his S2by looking solely at the figure and not at the packaging.

Best LC pose, I think is probably Chill. She has this "You shall not pass!!!" thing going on with the way her spear is held. Dang, need to get a LC Chill now to name her Gandalf.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
BlazeHeatnix28 Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#8 Posted: 12:10:47 07/06/2013
How about S2 Bash? His S1 figure was very blobby and lifeless. The new version is skinnier, has the mouth open with beautiful teeth, realistic reptilian skin detailing, moving pose (he's running, not sitting) and shinier paint. He looks a lot more like a dinosaur now.smilie

Worst repose? Probably Zook, Zap, Drill Sergeant, Terrafin, Spyro, or Cynder. They're all either boring or unoriginal.
---
Awesome Shadow The Hedgehog & Ahsoka Tano avatar by the equally awesome Ace Archdragon!!!!
"I can handle anything."-Ahsoka Tano (SW TCW Ssn.3 Ep.21)
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#9 Posted: 13:49:36 07/06/2013
My fave is constipated smilie.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#10 Posted: 18:15:11 07/06/2013
I dont like zaps alot but he has a bad paint job on his mouth. there is red paint just below his lower lip so he looks like he ate something bloody. I like prisim breaks.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#11 Posted: 18:18:12 07/06/2013
Fave: Wrecking Ball, enough said.

Least Favourite: IDK.
---
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#12 Posted: 19:39:07 07/06/2013
Favorite: Double trouble.

Least favorite: Chop Chop (his S1 pose was much better, IMO)

Other cool reposes include: Lightning rod, Trigger happy, Gill grunt, Sonic boom, Zook.

Another lame pose: Stealth elf.
#13 Posted: 23:19:01 07/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chop Chop's Series 2 Pose isn't very much different to me from his Series 1. Other than his Sword and Shield being upgraded, it really isn't that much different. I find Zook's S2 Pose much worse than his S1 Pose. I found his S1 Pose great! He looked ready for action! His S2 Pose on the other hand... well it looks awkward. He is not ready for action. He is holding a bazooka in his hand, which is OK... but his gun just stands there awkwardly next to him. His S1 was WAY better. And I feel as if Hex's S2 and Lightcore poses were mixed up. Her Lightcore would've made a much better S2. Her S2 on the other hand, would've made a much better Lightcore! :/
---
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#14 Posted: 05:02:11 08/06/2013
least trigger happy

fav zap he looks like a dinosaur roaring
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
JakeJones Blue Sparx Gems: 533
#15 Posted: 23:48:45 09/06/2013
Fav Terrafin cuz it looks funny

Least fav Cynder cuz its boring and looks gay
---
Foot ball kicks butt and balls.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#16 Posted: 06:21:09 10/06/2013
JakeJones

That is not the right describing word!
---
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5782
#17 Posted: 01:49:21 17/06/2013
Quote: BlazeHeatnix28
How about S2 Bash? His S1 figure was very blobby and lifeless. The new version is skinnier, has the mouth open with beautiful teeth, realistic reptilian skin detailing, moving pose (he's running, not sitting) and shinier paint. He looks a lot more like a dinosaur now.smilie

Worst repose? Probably Zook, Zap, Drill Sergeant, Terrafin, Spyro, or Cynder. They're all either boring or unoriginal.

But Bash is supposed to be an Earth Dragon, Dino-Rang's the dinosaur silly! But you make a good point (now if only I could find S2 Bash...) It makes me kind of sad to see that my Legendary Bash is of S1 when you think about it that way. Out of the reposes... I think my favorite is S2 Prism Break, his S2 just looks so agressive and ready to pop a crystal right into your jaw! As for worst repose... LC Eruptor... looks to much the same (at least S2 Eruptor had more spikes on his head.)
And it makes him look like he's unleashing a giant belch, which I'm not a fan of (to spite it being in character.) On that note, I'm not really a fan of his S3 being "Lava Barf Eruptor" either (however I will still be getting him.) Ironically, I think the Lave Barf on the Volcanic Eruptor variant makes him look wonderful because it makes him look more like an erupting volcano. It's funny really, out of all 5 Eruptors, Volcanic Eruptor is my favorite, but Lava barf Eruptor is my least favorite, but they're the same mold!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:51:55 17/06/2013 by SoulfulWolf
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#18 Posted: 10:37:49 18/06/2013
I kinda like series 1 Cynder's pose more then series 2.... i don't know why but a good repose is someone like Double Trouble, Drill Sergeant, Wrecking ball and Lightcore Drobot.(let us be honest, series 1 Drobot had a weird backleg smilie )
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
BlazeHeatnix28 Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#19 Posted: 11:58:21 18/06/2013
Quote: SoulfulWolf
Quote: BlazeHeatnix28

But Bash is supposed to be an Earth Dragon, Dino-Rang's the dinosaur silly! But you make a good point (now if only I could find S2 Bash...) It makes me kind of sad to see that my Legendary Bash is of S1 when you think about it that way. Out of the reposes... I think my favorite is S2 Prism Break, his S2 just looks so agressive and ready to pop a crystal right into your jaw! As for worst repose... LC Eruptor... looks to much the same (at least S2 Eruptor had more spikes on his head.)
And it makes him look like he's unleashing a giant belch, which I'm not a fan of (to spite it being in character.) On that note, I'm not really a fan of his S3 being "Lava Barf Eruptor" either (however I will still be getting him.) Ironically, I think the Lave Barf on the Volcanic Eruptor variant makes him look wonderful because it makes him look more like an erupting volcano. It's funny really, out of all 5 Eruptors, Volcanic Eruptor is my favorite, but Lava barf Eruptor is my least favorite, but they're the same mold!

Yes, I know Bash is an Earth Dragon, and not a dinosaur. He just looks a lot more like one than Dino-Rang. Think about it. He has the head of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and the body of an Ankylosaurus. (Look up these dinosaurs, compare them to Bash, and you'll see what I mean.)
---
Awesome Shadow The Hedgehog & Ahsoka Tano avatar by the equally awesome Ace Archdragon!!!!
"I can handle anything."-Ahsoka Tano (SW TCW Ssn.3 Ep.21)
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#20 Posted: 19:58:14 18/06/2013
Favorite: smilie
She looks really cool in this repose! smilie

Least Favorite smilie
Same pose but with spikes. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me