Page 1 of 1
Punch Pop Fizz [CLOSED]
MrQuent Green Sparx Gems: 351
#1 Posted: 14:16:59 05/06/2013 | Topic Creator
I purchased a Punch Pop Fizz for £5, and he didnt come with a card or sticker. Anyone know a way of getting these 2 items. I rung activision, and they couldn't replace the card or sticker, but are instead sending me out a Spyro series 2 figure free.

But that doesn't help me with the card and sticker, how else do I get one?
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#2 Posted: 14:57:45 05/06/2013
Well, the sticker sheet will be harder as if you buy one, it will mot likely not match your figure.

The card however, you will just have to keep searching ebay until you see a listing for a card.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#3 Posted: 18:44:40 05/06/2013
Quote: Matteomax
You COULD destroy the Pop Fizz and THEN ask for a replacement, send them it woth an image of the damage.

They'll send one WITH the code and card.

stealth elf? yu sneeky!, i think yu should just ask acti right away,
i think they see it wen yu destroy things
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#4 Posted: 19:45:01 05/06/2013
The loose Punch Pop Fizz i bought also don't have card and sticker, just waiting for the Skylanders Giants for 3DS to go down in price so i can get another Punch Pop Fizz just to get the card and Sticker.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:46:10 05/06/2013 by Hexblazer
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#5 Posted: 20:44:38 05/06/2013
Quote: Hexblazer
The loose Punch Pop Fizz i bought also don't have card and sticker, just waiting for the Skylanders Giants for 3DS to go down in price so i can get another Punch Pop Fizz just to get the card and Sticker.

Prob will be years end. I bought a SSA ps3 version at target yesterday for 19.49 cents after tax, red card discount, and employee discount smilie
#6 Posted: 20:59:34 05/06/2013
Quote: SlayerX11

Prob will be years end. I bought a SSA ps3 version at target yesterday for 19.49 cents after tax, red card discount, and employee discount smilie

Thats a great deal, i haven't tried any SSA yet. I wanna get it but still expensive here, it's still the retail price. Maybe the price of SG and SSA will go down in price when Swap Force is release.
siowm6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#7 Posted: 22:47:03 05/06/2013
You COULD destroy the Pop Fizz and THEN ask for a replacement, send them it with an image of the damage.
It's a good, yet dastardly plan.

I cant believe you really said this. And your edit did not make it any better.

I would expect more from a Hunter than to tell people they CAN willingly destroy something just to file a claim with Activision so that he can obtain the card and sticker. He did not purchase this from Activision as he stated in his post. And his purchase did not come with the card or code.

The little paper that comes in every Skylander also has Activision's warranty information in it. It specifically states: "Activision warrants to the original purchaser of this hardware or accessories ... and shall be void if the defect has arisen through abuse, mistreatment, or neglect."

So instead of continuing this site as a great source for support and information, let us have an official voice of this community tell people how to defraud Activision.

To the Op, I am sorry, but you did not buy this from Activision and therefore is not under warranty. And purposely destroying the toy solely for the point of replacement is not warrantied anyway. But as has been stated by a Hunter, you can commit fraud, break your toy and send it back. It is legally and ethically wrong, but your call in the end. My advice, get it from Ebay.
#8 Posted: 23:42:16 05/06/2013
Now thats a Hunter lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:43:04 05/06/2013 by Hexblazer
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#9 Posted: 02:34:20 06/06/2013
You COULD destroy the Pop Fizz and THEN ask for a replacement, send them it with an image of the damage.

Just the code/sticker. No card
---
words. letters. filler.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#10 Posted: 15:22:33 06/06/2013
Quote: siowm6

I cant believe you really said this. And your edit did not make it any better.

I would expect more from a Hunter than to tell people they CAN willingly destroy something just to file a claim with Activision so that he can obtain the card and sticker. He did not purchase this from Activision as he stated in his post. And his purchase did not come with the card or code.

The little paper that comes in every Skylander also has Activision's warranty information in it. It specifically states: "Activision warrants to the original purchaser of this hardware or accessories ... and shall be void if the defect has arisen through abuse, mistreatment, or neglect."

So instead of continuing this site as a great source for support and information, let us have an official voice of this community tell people how to defraud Activision.

To the Op, I am sorry, but you did not buy this from Activision and therefore is not under warranty. And purposely destroying the toy solely for the point of replacement is not warrantied anyway. But as has been stated by a Hunter, you can commit fraud, break your toy and send it back. It is legally and ethically wrong, but your call in the end. My advice, get it from Ebay.

i tought hunters ware kind, and would NEVER say a thing like that
oh and, yeah, look around on ebay....that helps alot, not for me, i sweard never to go thare hehe
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#11 Posted: 23:47:31 06/06/2013
Quote: MrQuent
I purchased a Punch Pop Fizz for £5, and he didnt come with a card or sticker. Anyone know a way of getting these 2 items. I rung activision, and they couldn't replace the card or sticker, but are instead sending me out a Spyro series 2 figure free.

But that doesn't help me with the card and sticker, how else do I get one?

does the sticker really matter? you can get the code from the game and the card you can get from ebay
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#12 Posted: 00:30:26 07/06/2013
For Giants figures the sticker is so TINY, does it really matter? The cards at least had a "collectible" air about them, the sticker just seems to be a space filler for the code card, codes which are now all but useless, since they closed Universe (idiots).

Speaking of, has anybody tried going on? I checked the other day, it listed two mini-games, and I found an FAQ. Several of the answers included segments to the effect of "Don't worry, we deleted everything in your profiles". Yes, because that's what people want, their progress to be DELETED. THAT is what people are concerned about, not the loss of everything. *eye roll*
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
siowm6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#13 Posted: 01:09:28 07/06/2013
Yeah, niceguy, I agree about the sticker. But with the Op missing the card aswell I can understand. If your missing the card why not go for the sticker too.
#14 Posted: 05:18:06 11/06/2013
I just sold my loose Punch Pop Fizz for $40 so i'll be getting the 3DS Starter Pack tomorrow and finally get another Punch Pop Fizz with the card and sticker smilie
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#15 Posted: 05:25:25 11/06/2013
I just sold my loose Punch Pop Fizz for $40 so i'll be getting the 3DS Starter Pack tomorrow and finally get another Punch Pop Fizz with the card and sticker smilie

Nice!

And one thing to ask while I'm here, because I'm absolutely positive this will happen at some point: What do I do if my dog chews up a Skylander? I want them to look PERFECT, and there is no hiding things from my dog. He. Will. Find. Anything. He almost DEVOURED my wrecking ball... *shivers*
#16 Posted: 05:38:03 11/06/2013
well good thing no pets allow in the apartment smilie
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#17 Posted: 06:43:30 11/06/2013
Locks help. smilie Like a locked cabinet, or a locked room...
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#18 Posted: 01:39:38 12/06/2013
Got this for $25 thanks to my friend so finally my Punch Pop Fizz has a card and sticker smilie

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:34:26 12/06/2013 by Hexblazer
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me