Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Empire of canterlot of sun mlp(are now open)
Page 1 of 1
Empire of canterlot of sun mlp(are now open) [CLOSED]
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#1 Posted: 04:29:33 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
plot intro:

discord went missing and disapper when celesita try find him when he wasn't here anymore."I got to find him"celesita said.shortly while head of the royal guards already return and his name gary and he bring lightdemon along with luna.

OOC:sorry about that,elemants of harmony already close.you have to wait for role play open soon.

Characters mlp:

Princess twlight sparkle:gary
rainbow dash:
applejack:
cadance:
Princess luna:gary
princess celesita: wyrstel
Sombra:

wonderbot characters:

soarin:
spitfire:
others wonderbolt:

name:gary
species:alicorn
cutie mark:shadow
history:he was pegasus as rainbow dash's friends after he met.his magic was shadow to protect celesita and luna
eyes shape:nightmare moon
eye colors:green
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 02:25:02 08/06/2013 by gary
#2 Posted: 03:45:50 06/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: role play are now open.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#3 Posted: 04:15:12 06/06/2013
Name: Prince Astrello

Species: Alicon

Appearance: He is a full grown alicon stallion, whose looks have earned him the title, "The Majestic Prince." His eyes are deep sapphire blue. He cares not that he is smaller than both of his sisters, instead he proudly accepts his small stature.

Cutie mark: Shooting stars

Coat colors: Snow-white

Mane colors: Snow-white

Tails colors: Snow-white

Personality: He is extremely shy and creative. He is valient, courageous, compassionate, trustworthy and hardworking. His older sisters are very protective of him and he is always seen with both of them at his side.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:48:50 08/06/2013 by Wyrstel
#4 Posted: 05:02:58 06/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: accept.there two characters and you pick one character are celesita or wonderbolt character.
---
#5 Posted: 05:45:51 06/06/2013
OOC: I'll be Celestia as well.
#6 Posted: 07:01:07 06/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: ok,you be celestia.

On the top castle,royal guards waiting."our head of the royal guards already back and he bring lightdemon with luna"royal guards said.
---
#7 Posted: 18:28:39 06/06/2013
"Good, have them wait for my sister and I in the throne room. Also please tell Luna to meet me in our chambers."

My sister, Celestia nuzzles me as she returns. Then she returns to chambers and continues to brush my mane. She smiles as she sees how much I love the affection.

"Darling," she says as she continues to brush my mane.

"Yes, sister," I reply gazing up at her.

"Do you think you can greet our guests," Celestia asks.

"I think so sis, as long as Luna and you are there as well," I say shyly raking my hooves against the floor.

Celestia laughs a little and nuzzles me.

"We'll be there with you, darling. You really are an adorable little angel, Astrello" she says smiling.
#8 Posted: 01:37:36 07/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"as your honor,I tell them to wait in guest room and our head of the royal getting weaker without his elemants of harmony"royal guards said.Luna went throne room."gary,are you alright?"lightdemon said.

OOC: I would redit
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:23:07 08/06/2013 by gary
#9 Posted: 02:28:59 08/06/2013 | Topic Creator
luna asking to celesita."heads of the royal guards getting weak and gary can't use his shadow magic"luna said.

OOC: hello,I would waiting too long.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:12:51 09/06/2013 by gary
#10 Posted: 05:17:47 09/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:mhm,role play still waiting.
---
#11 Posted: 05:27:58 09/06/2013
Celestia gazes up from brushing my mane and nods.

"I know sister, he should be in his chambers resting. Make sure that the guards know that he is not to be working and if he need something to eat or drink we'll have one of maids bring him it in bed. Now sister would like to join me and help me get our little brother ready," she asks.
#12 Posted: 05:40:14 09/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"finally,I am free at last and I going make my young prince,muhaha"sombra laugh evil and he take gary in the castle when gary really weak.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:50:34 09/06/2013 by gary
#13 Posted: 04:15:35 11/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:I better add another.

name: Dark star light
species:unicorn
apperance:her mane and tail little bit long
cutie mark: light wolf star
---
#14 Posted: 18:03:21 11/06/2013
OOC: You don't need to create another character.

"Come sister we must bring Gary back before Sombra fulfills his plan. Midnight and her squad will remain her with Astrello, the rest will accompany us. We have to hurry through," Celestia says.

She gathers the Royal guards except for Midnight and her group before marching out the doors of the palace and waiting for her sister on the balcony.
#15 Posted: 23:54:41 11/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"Midnight,where gary was?"luna said.
---
#16 Posted: 03:43:06 12/06/2013
Midnight looks at Luna and replies.

"He was taken by Sombra, who wishes to make him a dark prince."
#17 Posted: 04:14:27 12/06/2013 | Topic Creator
In everyforest,sombra make gary dark prince."never,I never become your prince"gary yell at sombra.not far in castle."wait,I hear sound,not from here and I hope we defeat sombra"luna said."it that so,you were pegasus just like rainbow dash"sombra said."you was defeat twice again and I hold my honor and my true friend and my wings and horns when I am alicorn head of royal guards"gary got really angry and he change his red eye to purple and he slap sombra's face"ugh"sombra said when he fell drop on the ground.
---
#18 Posted: 04:31:36 15/06/2013 | Topic Creator
rainbow dash heard when she found gary,
---
#19 Posted: 06:03:57 18/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:hoping anyone would here.
---
#20 Posted: 02:38:48 19/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: come on,I don't have much time to waiting too long.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me