Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Azza Part 1 [CLOSED]
dragons Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#1 Posted: 13:30:45 20/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Zigzags of lighitng dashed through the sky as thunder crackled over head. Azza ran through the forest as fast as his little legs would carry him. He was lost, cold and sad. The trees swayed franticly and the rain poured haevily. Azza stopped to regain breath, Scary voices echoed in his mind. After his breif pause he carried on his search for shelter.

Minutes passed and with a stroke of luck Azza found a dark hollow cave. He entered it with no hesitation! The night went by roughly and Azza got barley any sleep, the raging storm kept him up a lot.

The next morning was dull and wet. Azza awoke still hungry and very tired. He stretched his legs and yawned.
"Well look what we have here an ickle babwy dwagon," chuckled Kenny. Azza looked beside him. Kenny was a big mean dragon with strong leathery wings. His conpanion Richi sniggered with him showing a shiny row of sharp teeth. Azza's heart raced, tears filled his eyes.
"What shall we do with him?" Asked Richi, drouwling. Kenny reached for Azza and grabbed him by his tail. Azza squirmed and wriggled.
"I don't know. Lets split him," he whispered and opened his mouth wide. Kenny started to dip Azza into his gob. But Azza quickly defended himself by giving Kenny a long scratch on his nose. Kenny squeaked in pain and dropped Azza. Azza was free and saw his chance to retreat.
"I'm gunna get that little bug," growled Kenny and took of into the air in a persuit after the little menace.

To be continued...
P.S sorry about some spelling and all the ands lol!!
---
!!!SPYRO AND CYNDER RULE!!!
#2 Posted: 13:37:16 20/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Azza was once again running with all his strength. However Kenny was hot on his trail. Azza took a sharp turn hoping to lose the bully. But failed. Sweat trickled down Azza's head. He ran and ran without looking back. But suddenly his race for freedom came to an end. A tall brick wall stood before him.
"Your time is up," Kenny shouted and dived toward Azza like a flacon desprate for its prey. Azza closed his eyes tight preying that the pain would over in a second. Although no pain came to him. He squinted one eye and saw Kenny lying dead right in front of him. What had happened? He tought to himself.

This whole story is random alright peeps and this section little short aint it sorry.
---
#3 Posted: 13:46:06 20/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Azza though he would make Kenny useful and began to chew on his neck. Little did Azza know someone was wacthing him from just a few metres away.

After his feast the young dragon lay down, bloated. There was a sudden rustle from the bushes. Azza slowly got to his feet.
"W-w-who's there?" he stammered. A uncorn then jumped out from behind the bush. Azza jumped.
"Do not be frightened little one. I am Stanley the Unicorn. I save you form that dragon." Stanley pionted his glowing horn at the direction of the dead Kenny.
"How? He's way to big for me!" STanley walked closer to Azza.
"I trampled him to death!" Azza's jaw dropped.
"Really? WOW!! You must be strong," exclained Aza twirling around. Stanley smiled and nodded.
"I am not any part of your family but I am your gaurdian."

THE END!!
Sorry it stops there but i got bored its random too
---
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#4 Posted: 13:51:24 20/08/2008
i think u should make one topic for this cause( no offence ) its kinda annoying having topics u dont need, i like ur story smilie
---
tumblr
not yr babe
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13909
#5 Posted: 13:55:06 20/08/2008
I've merged the three parts.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#6 Posted: 14:00:18 20/08/2008
Quote: dark52
I've merged the three parts.

oh ok thx! smilie
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#7 Posted: 14:05:52 20/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I dont know what ya mean by three different topics
---
#8 Posted: 14:07:41 20/08/2008
u had all of these parts of stories on different pages
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#9 Posted: 14:16:53 20/08/2008 | Topic Creator
oh thanks for the help guys
---
#10 Posted: 14:17:40 20/08/2008
no problem smilie
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me