Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The fight [CLOSED]
dragons Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#1 Posted: 11:59:39 20/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I usually dream about dramatic scenes so here is one!! Also im sorry my little stories keep beginning form now where!!

Mist swirled close to the ground as the bare trees whistled spookly. Spyro and Cynder were surrounded by a pack of snarling apes. One pounced but Spyro thought quick on his feet and torched him with his sizzling flame breath. Cynder whipped her tail for threat, some apes backed away. Second by second the apes edged toward the dragons. Spyro felt an erge of anger rush through his body so he stood upon his hind legs, rose slightly and gave out a raging electric fury. The enemies were wipped out in a flash.
"Good work," commented Cynder.
"Thanks. Now lets get out of here," Spyro suggested. Whithout another word the two friends took off, high into the velvety sky.

I think some of you out there hate my stories because they are short and come from no where!! But I just don't know what to write terribly sorry!!
---
!!!SPYRO AND CYNDER RULE!!!
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#2 Posted: 13:00:38 21/08/2008
that was.....that was amazing!!!!*face in shock as hands clap*and when you described the sky and the electric fury and the flame breath,i am just in love with this storey!!!!make more!make more!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#3 Posted: 19:27:07 21/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Thank you so much for your comment and when I get round to doing it I will indeed make more fight scenes with all the elements of spyro and cynder. You really made my day!! smilie
---
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#4 Posted: 21:52:50 24/08/2008
ur welcome smilie.oohh!can you make one with dark spyro and poisen cynder?that would be kkkeewwwlll!smilie!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#5 Posted: 19:03:51 13/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Yes I am sure to make one....NOW
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me