Page 1 of 1
Punch Pop Fizz [CLOSED]
MrQuent Green Sparx Gems: 351
#1 Posted: 07:14:30 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Recently purchased a Punch Pop Fizz for £5, but, he didn't come with card or sticker code, so has anyone out there, got the card and stickers they would like to give away?
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]
jet-vac6000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1718
#2 Posted: 12:33:37 30/05/2013
Awesome deal bro, but the only thing I can help you with is the code. Order a replacement from activision and they will send you a new figure with a code linked to it. All I can say for the card is Evilbay.
---
Eggs
MrQuent Green Sparx Gems: 351
#3 Posted: 14:23:58 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
How can you order a replacement from activison?

And has the code been used? No matter if it has, as I just want the code to tag on the poster checklist thing? And is the picture sticker still on it as well?
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]
jet-vac6000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1718
#4 Posted: 10:15:23 22/06/2013
^Yes, it will come with the figure aand a brand new code linked to it.
Go here and type in the black code printed on the bottom of the figure (you might have to make an account)
https://support.activision.com/Atvi_warranty_returns
Search for Punch Pop Fizz in the bar at the bottom BTW
---
Eggs
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#5 Posted: 05:28:27 25/06/2013
Pretty sure you won't be able to get a replacement unless there's something wrong with it. In most situations it would have to be something wrong in the manufacturing process, getting damaged later wouldn't be good enough, but I think I've heard Activision is actually pretty decent in THAT respect.

But "I got mine second-hand in perfect condition, but without the card and stickers" probably won't cut it.

You may get lucky and they may be generous and send you just the card and sticker, it just seems unlikely they'll send you a complete replacement figure.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 06:07:34 25/06/2013
If you need the code for a game they sell might be a legitimate excuse...problem is they took that feature away with Universe.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#7 Posted: 06:25:41 25/06/2013
Well, apparently the codes are still used in the iOS games (Battlegrounds et al)
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#8 Posted: 12:47:16 25/06/2013
And lost islands......I lost the code for my hot dog, cynder, tree Rex, and zap and now I have to pay the price
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 12:48:13 25/06/2013 by Ninpire
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me