Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Land of the Stars MLP Roleplay [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1 Posted: 03:48:33 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
The world of Equestria has always known every location in their world. Until now. Recently, a new location almost impossible to reach, high amung the stars, has been discovered by a young group of Unicorns that were studying the sky. They named the place, Land of the Stars. It is a constant curiosity of Equestria that ponies, pegasi, unicorns, or alicorns could possibly live up there. A group of young (All types of ponies) Have decided to find out. All the unicorns in the group performed a spell to make it possible. They will travel to The Land of the Stars, but what will they find? Even the most beautiful things have secrets too treacherous to reveal, and not everypony can be trusted... Even friends.

THIS STORY IS HotDogAndZap's idea, I'm just continueing and taking over this rp for him.

RULES:
I am GM-What I say goes
No godmodding
Must be 13 or older, or pass a grammar test.
4-5 ponies per person, only two can be from the Mane Six
Romance is allowed, just modest. They can like each other, they can date, no kissy kissy lovey stuff though
No profanity

Characters:
You can make your own, or choose from the Mane Six.

Mane Six Avalible:
Pinkie Pie
Rainbow Dash
Fluttershy
Rarity
Applejack

You cannot be things other than ponies. You cannot be Spike, or anything else like that.

RESERVED:
Dr. Whooves (Sleepy0429)

Application:

Name:
CM:
Appearance:
Mane+Tail color:
Body color:
Personality:
Other:

DISALLOWED USERS: None

MEMBERS:
chained skull- Twilight Sparkle, Sparx Plug and Fire Bomber
Wyrstel- Prince Astrello, Rarity, Applejack
miniquiny999- Shadowzap
stealthelfrocks- Spark Aurua
Cynderluv8801- Raquelle
Spyro-Gamer- Star Song, Ocean Spray
Inuyashafan39- Kurai Tora

Summary: Prince Astrello has made a portal to send the group to the Land of the Star. However darkness envelopes him as he sleeps and his pain as well as his loneliness consumes him.This transforms him into his darker self, Fallen Star. As he emerges a powerful magical storms envelopes Equestria and wrecks havoc upon the land. Fallen Star defeats Celestia and Luna, claiming Equestria for himself. He has also captured Spark Plug. He allows them to roam freely in the palace under the watch of a dozen of his royal guards. Fallen Star and Fluttershy are together in the fortress. Fluttershy instead of being afraid and terrified is relaxed and at peace, because deep inside she knows Astrello is still there inside, the darkness that is Fallen Star. Fallen Star then creates his own black fortress that protects the palace. Here his armies rest and sleep awaiting his orders. The Mane Six, (excluding Fluttershy), their friends and Princess Alexis, who is the ruler of The Land of the Stars must return go to The Land of Stars, recover the Elements of Harmony and defeat Fallen Star, restoring peace to Equestria.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 17:57:36 08/06/2013 by Wyrstel
#2 Posted: 03:49:42 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Here are everyone's characters:

These characters were HotDogandZap's but they are open to anyone who wants them.

Name: Derpy
Species: Pegasus
CM: Bubbles(?)
Appearance:

Mane+Tail color: Light yellow
Body color: Grey
Personality: Funny, clumsy, not the brightest light in the shed
Other: Derp.

Name: Princess Alexsis (goes by Alex)
Species: Alicorn
CM: Stars
Mane+Tail color: Dark blue and light blue
Body color: dark purplish blue, has a starry like pattern on her wings.
Personality: Smart and interested in the "New World" below her.
Other: She lives in The Land of the Stars, and is princess of the land. She hates being royalty, and just wants to be normal like everyone else.
Her eyes are purple.

Here are everyone's characters including mine.

Chained Skull's characters:

Name:twilight sparkle
CM:magic symbol (i guess)
Apperence: http://images.wikia.com/mlp/im...rself_S1E03.png
Mane+tail color: lavander like, pink, and purple
Body color:light purple
Other:loves to read

Name:Sparx plug
Species: (Pony, Alicorn, ect.)peagusus
CM:thunder cloud with lighting coming out of it
Appearance:wears sun glasses along with a black vest with a lighting bolt on it
Mane+Tail color:white and banna yellow
Body color:light orange
Personality:helpful,smart,kind,brave
Other:Can use electric energy from Thunderclouds and use them to zap stuff and is 14 years old

Name:Fire bomber
Cm:three fire works one blue one green one purple
Appearence:red ruby eyes, mane looks like its on fire (because how its styled and colored) and wears white sweat bands on the front hoofs
Man+tail color:bold orange and firey yellow
Personality:hot headed, doesn't like to be bossed around, loves action, is very stubborn.
Other:she loves using pyrotechnics and blowing things up, goes crazy for explosives and is 16 years old and gets scared around any kind of royalty because she might embarrass herself in front of them

My characters: (Wyrstel)

Name: Prince Astrello

Species: Alicon

Appearance: He is a full grown alicon stallion, whose looks have earned him the title, "The Majestic Prince." His eyes are deep sapphire blue. He cares not that he is smaller than both of his sisters, instead he proudly accepts his small stature.

Cutie mark: Shooting stars

Coat colors: Snow-white

Mane colors: Snow-white

Tails colors: Snow-white

Personality: He is extremely shy and creative. He is valiant, courageous, compassionate, trustworthy and hardworking. His older sisters are very protective of him and he is always seen with both of them at his side.

Name: Princess Celestia

Personality: Fun, loving and a bit of a joker. Is not known to get really angry as she is patient

Appearance: Princess Celestia is larger than any of the other ponies, with the exception of Nightmare Moon, who is about the same size until she reverts to being Princess Luna. As with other unicorns, a magic glow surrounds both Celestia's horn and objects she is magically affecting. The color of this glow varies: for instance, it is blue in A Bird in the Hoof, orange in The Cutie Mark Chronicles, and white in Griffon the Brush-off. In The Return of Harmony Part 1, it is blue when Celestia opens the door to the vault, but pink when she levitates the empty box the Elements of Harmony are supposed to be in. The glow is yellow in the remastered title sequence introduced with Lesson Zero, as well as in that episode itself and all the second season episodes that follow it. Her tail and mane have a natural flowing motion, even when Celestia herself is not moving.

Cutie mark: a sun

Name: Princess Luna

Personality: More reserved and with a shorter temper than Celestia, rarely going out into the public by herself. Despite that, she is a fun-loving princess that just wants to see the sun again. Despite being the Princess of the Night, the Mare in the Moon, she is sick of looking at the night.

Appearance: Her body is a darker shade of blue, and her mane is partially translucent and it ripples and sparkles like Celestia's.

Cutie Mark: A white crescent moon in a patch of night sky.

I also have Midnight.

Miniquiny999's character:

Name: Shadowzap (shadow)

Species: Pegy-dragon

CM: Cloud with black bolt

Appearance: http://i49.tinypic.com/qq8j0h.png

Mane+Tail color: purple and neon green

Body color: Darkish red

Personality: honest(usually), kind, loyal, hot-tempered.

Other: controls shadows (to a moderate rate.)

Stealthelfrocks's character:

Name: spark Aurora

Species: pegasus

CM: a paint palette with a feather

Appearance: she is a rather slim pony but still packs a punch. green eyes. her tail and mane are slightly curled, and long

Mane+Tail color: red and gold

Body color: sky blue

Personality: loyal, honest, and a determined pony, she is also stubborn, arrogant, and a little hot headed

Other: n/a

Cynderluv8801's character:

Name: Raquelle

Species: (Pony, Alicorn, ect.) Pegasus

CM: Bright purple headphones

Appearance: her look like an eagles' wings in a way, she has bright purple eyes, her mane and tail are slightly curled at the tip.

Mane+Tail color: Light brown with dark brown tips

Body color: Dark brown which goes to light brown near her black hooves

Personality: Sweet and caring but can also be defensive

Other: enjoys music

Spyro-Gamer's characters:

Name: Star Song

Cutiemark: A star with a music note in it

Appearance: Light blue pony, yellow and black mane and tail, dark blue eyes

Personality: She is a funny, crazy, creative pony, who is usually happy. She can be stubborn at times.

Other: She loves singing, writing music, and anything to do with stars

Name: Ocean Spray

Species: Earth pony

Cutiemark: Three blue waves

Appearance: White pony, dark blue and light blue mane and tail, dark blue eyes, blue bow on her head

Personality: She loves to have fun and play with her friends. She's always happy and is usually never angry.

Other: N/A
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:18:33 05/06/2013 by Wyrstel
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 03:57:12 30/05/2013
Dr was for me.
HDAZ said it.

Don't go with "Oh it's mine" well honey it was HDAZ at first and she said I could join.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#4 Posted: 08:41:55 02/06/2013
OOC: can I made my own character.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#5 Posted: 09:14:20 02/06/2013
ooc: yes, yes you can
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#6 Posted: 22:58:56 02/06/2013
Dach. Good, I was having fun with it.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#7 Posted: 23:04:11 02/06/2013
OOC: I might join later.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#8 Posted: 05:00:56 03/06/2013
name:lightdemon
species:unicorn
cutie mark:wolfstar
appearance:green and red eye
tail+mane: both blue
body color:dark white
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#9 Posted: 05:26:53 03/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted Gary.
#10 Posted: 06:17:51 05/06/2013
OOC: yay,where we start?
---
#11 Posted: 18:20:51 05/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: We will start once the others are here and once all of the mane six are taken. If anyone what's Rarity and Applejack I can put them in unused as well. Since I have myself, Prince Astrello, my sisters, Princess Celestia and Luna and my loyal bodyguard, Midnight.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#12 Posted: 19:34:29 05/06/2013
OOC: BTW, Inuyashafan39 left. I just came to check on how it was going. smilie
#13 Posted: 20:02:16 05/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright do we just want to get rid of his character and wait for the others then.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#14 Posted: 20:58:37 05/06/2013
OOC: You can delete her characters, but aside from that, you're the GM now. smilie
#15 Posted: 21:36:09 05/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright I got rid of her characters and added Rarity and Applejack to the list of the mane six being available. If no one takes them than I will again.
#16 Posted: 04:52:37 09/06/2013
OOC:I hope who would be shiny armor.
---
#17 Posted: 05:03:23 09/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You want to be Shining Armor as well, then sure. You can have Cadence too if you want.
#18 Posted: 05:22:39 09/06/2013
OOC: I only can have be cadance
---
#19 Posted: 05:28:50 09/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You can have both Gary.
#20 Posted: 07:49:57 09/06/2013
OOC: ok,I have candance and shiny armor.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me