Page 1 of 1
Gyrocopter adventure [CLOSED]
Cozmo Blue Sparx Gems: 770
#1 Posted: 14:17:02 28/05/2013 | Topic Creator
How the heck do you complete this level under the time limit. I have handily beat all of the other levels but this one. I always end up 20-30 seconds too long.

Any pointers on how to get that last darn star?
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 15:09:41 28/05/2013
speed boost, keep spamming, and hold first attack!
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#3 Posted: 21:39:04 28/05/2013
I'm assuming it's the flying bits giving you strife? My suggestion on the matter is to not worry too much about damage from the Ultrons, you can usually finish one off with continuous fire, and if you're especially lucky/talented, you can do it without taking damage! Even if you do eat a blast or two, you should be able to clear them out easily.
Also, remember rockets can be stockpiled, try carrying over an extra 2 or 3 between sections.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
#4 Posted: 12:53:56 29/05/2013
yeah, and keep looking for green harts wen you are in danger
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#5 Posted: 05:19:11 30/05/2013
Mainly, collect all the purple things you can while flying, and use that speed boost. I never bother with the speed boosts except in the final escape (when you have to) and when doing speed runs (when you have to), like you're asking about. I think the first flying section doesn't have speed boosts, but after that all the flight sections have them. (I don't bother USING the speed boosts... If you collect all the purple things in a section, it doubles the coins you've collected).

And of course, don't land ANYWHERE you don't have to. As usual for speed runs, pick someone fast who kills fast, I find that's Stealth Elf/Legendary Stealth Elf for me.. And as has been mentioned, you keep your rockets from flight to flight (as long as you don't crash, you go back to 0 rockets then), you can carry a maximum of 6 rockets. Try to find a balance between progressing quickly and collecting rockets.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:20:49 30/05/2013 by niceguy1
#6 Posted: 15:02:48 30/05/2013
the non flying levels are iritating, also , DO NOT DO THAT AMUSH BATTLE, it kills your time, another good and fast killer would be terrafin, sometimes there are no gates and you just dig onderground to evade the enemies, i myself use smilie and smilie as well.....but they have low defense and not reely alot of HP so be carefull!
SkylandFollower Green Sparx Gems: 151
#7 Posted: 16:28:37 30/05/2013
Speed boost like crazy while you're flying, and never let go of the shooting button. I would advise using a Giant for the fighting sections, because it makes taking everything down so much easier with their large damage numbers. I like to use Ninjini because she hits hard and is no slouch in the speed department. Bring a dasher as well if you feel your Giant is too slow(I use Flameslinger, especially with his Wow Pow).
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#8 Posted: 16:29:01 30/05/2013
just speed boost all the way
#9 Posted: 18:28:45 30/05/2013
things you might want to know,
1= bring a dasher with you, it makes things faster, but if you can bring a dasher with good power too , it might be easy
2=bring a giant . it works Always
3= bring a smilie with you, fast, and spam the third attack all the way
4=keep speed boosting, the purple things in the fly levels work alot
5= wen shooting is posible, hold the first attack button
6=stockpile the rockets, and wen you have 6 use like only 2, and keep the rest for later
7=DO NOT GET BONUS MONY THINGS, its risky to get them and you can make an instand kill
8=wath your step
9=good luck
10=wen you've done it , you get a hug from me!

this is all i know, and all that is said , i wish you good luck!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me