Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dino-Hex's art thread [CLOSED]
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#1 Posted: 00:46:36 28/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I can't remember if I already made a topic, but I searched and couldn't find one, so I'll start one. : )

I've been drawing a bunch of skylander fan art lately, and I thought I'd post some of it here. My deviantart can be found here, http://blueheadache.deviantart.com/, but I also want to post them where Skylanders fans will see them. I tend to draw on paper, ink the lines on paper, and then colour on the computer. However I have been known to colour with markers on occasion. I'll resize the pictures so they're smaller and more viewable on the forum, but the large versions can be seen at the link above.

Roller Brawl
[User Posted Image]

I'm pretty happy with this Roller Brawl picture. Still not very good at drawing legs, but other than that this is pretty good for one of my drawings. Took a couple liberties with the design like being able to see her hair through the helmet. : )

Countdown
[User Posted Image]

Not a lot of fanart of Countdown floating around. The guy looks completely ridiculous, but he has potential for some great gameplay gimmicks.

Chill
[User Posted Image]

Chill is one of my favourite Skylanders. I always imagined her to be a kind of battle hungry crazy warrior, kind of like a Klingon. I imagine her sitting in a bar completely bored between adventures, hoping someone will start a brawl. smilie

Wham-Shell (coloured with markers)
[User Posted Image]

Was really happy with how this turned out, Wham-Shell is still the coolest looking Skylander in my eyes. A shame it took so long for him to be released, but that's just because when it comes to people, he don't give a wham!"

Currently working on a terrabite picture. : )
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#2 Posted: 01:11:07 28/05/2013
These are great! Truly amazing! smilie
Infinitus Gold Sparx Gems: 2207
#3 Posted: 01:15:46 28/05/2013
These are awesome, keep up the good work! smilie
---
Shadow Dragon Avatar Made By Me!
My New Art Thread!
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#4 Posted: 02:18:06 28/05/2013
These are pretty good actually. I think Chill's lip is a little bit crooked though.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#5 Posted: 03:21:14 28/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
These are pretty good actually. I think Chill's lip is a little bit crooked though.

Well, it's supposed to be on an angle since she's smirking, but maybe it is crooked. smilie I hardly ever draw lips when I draw mouths, so I don't really know how to draw them correctly. : P

Anyhoo, here's my terrabite picture. Not too thrilled with the shading on the feet, but otherwise I'm happy. Terrabite is the cutest sidekick figure by far, though I think Gil-Runt is cuter in-game. There's actually not a ton of fanart of the sidekicks surprisingly. :/
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#6 Posted: 04:12:00 28/05/2013
Oh okay. I mean it's like understandable of having mouth troubles. I used to have a ton of mouth drawing problems back when I was only around on Flipnote. And I still have some trouble with lip sync.

That's adorable. I think the reason why there's barely any fanart of the sidekicks is because no one really heard of the sidekick items. Mainly either because they don't care about skylanders in general or they are not internet and game folk.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#7 Posted: 10:46:20 29/06/2013
tses are very good i want to see mor
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me