Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I Had a Strange Dream Last Night
Page 1 of 1
I Had a Strange Dream Last Night [CLOSED]
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#1 Posted: 16:59:41 27/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I had a strange dream last night. It was apparently about escaping from an empire of ogres and toy army men in space and finding the mystery about a creepy bed in at the end of a street with an asian boy by my side. The only parts I can remember are me and Mr. Potato Head walking down a hallway then saying "I'm flying out of here!" He literally jumps off the landing pads and starts flying in all his potato glory. The soldiers start running and I jump off and land on a ship where my friends and the asian boy are. We're going call the asian boy for now Haiku. Haiku starts driving the ship and gives me control. All these ships start flying at us and firing at us and we start taking them down. I screamed in victory while taking down the ships and suddenly a huge gun popped out of the ceiling. We started firing at that and after a while, it fell down on part of the ogres' and toy army mens' central control system. We managed to escape and fly back into town. The boy wanted to solve the mystery so he said "It's at the end of the street!" and starting Usain Bolting to the end of the street. There were a few bunk beds but there was something more horiffic. A ghastly dead body of a girl. Right when I saw it, the entire place became darker then space itself and suddenly, boom. A weird thing that was like a flower but made out of wood and with a baseball in the center of the petals. It started looking around a light came out of the baseball center. The dead body started glowing blue and it was freaking scary. The baseball was looking for me and my friends and I had to stop it. I figured I could reason with it so I waved nicely to the baseball. The baseball saw my arm and looked at it. It grew butterfly wings and made a waving emotion but suddenly, the baseball with no regards puts drooling silly puddy over my mouth. I'm able to keep it off but it won't stop coming. This baseballs trying to suffocate me and i'm not going to let him do that. I looked around as hard as I can, looking for a way to get the silly puddy off my mouth. I kept having to hold it back and suddenly, I see my friends still talking normally in the corner and I say "DONT YOU SEE I'M ABOUT TO DIE HERE?" Immeaditly, they throw out a monkey on the bed behind the baseball wood monster, holding a sign that says "THE BASEBALL IS THE KILLER." I immeaditly knew that girl ventured here too but the baseball killed her. I saw a mini baseball on the ground and knew that was the brain and had to destroy it. We got it and the baseball flower monster and silly puddy suffocation thing dissapeared from sight. We went back to our house and pulled out a hammer and started destroying the baseball brain. That's really all I can remember right now.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Brightscales Ripto Gems: 445
#2 Posted: 17:05:33 27/05/2013
tl;dr
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#3 Posted: 17:11:33 27/05/2013
Quote: Brightscales
tl;dr

inorite!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#4 Posted: 17:51:14 27/05/2013 | Topic Creator
tl;dr: Army of toy army men and ogres from space attack me. Weird baseball flower thing happens to have killed girl.
---
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#5 Posted: 18:03:37 27/05/2013
I'll trade your Strange dream for my Vintage one.
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5869
#6 Posted: 18:29:17 27/05/2013
what did i just read
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#7 Posted: 18:57:55 27/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Robo-Spyro
what did i just read

A story about my dream about toy army men and ogres in space and paranomal baseball killing flowers.
---
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#8 Posted: 19:06:23 27/05/2013
I had a dream where it was the American Revolution and I was Connor Kenway.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#9 Posted: 01:26:28 28/05/2013
O_o I had a dream that a man tried to rob us, so I shoved him out the window.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#10 Posted: 06:06:17 28/05/2013
I had a dream I had "fun" with some girl that my mind must've made up on its own. Right as it started I woke up. She had bricks in a bucket too for some reason and said it'd help things last longer.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#11 Posted: 06:09:19 28/05/2013
... I had a dream about a cookie ... And endless darkness ... WHY MIND?
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#12 Posted: 20:08:57 28/05/2013
I had a dream...

I was in elementry, and we were doing some weird orchestra thing, then I when outside for some reason and I got shot and died. A while later, I got up and went back in, not knowing I'd been shot. I walked around the school and found a friend crying. I asked her why she was crying and she said it was because I was dead. Yeah... I don't know either....
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#13 Posted: 20:22:25 28/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki
I had a dream...

I was in elementry, and we were doing some weird orchestra thing, then I when outside for some reason and I got shot and died. A while later, I got up and went back in, not knowing I'd been shot. I walked around the school and found a friend crying. I asked her why she was crying and she said it was because I was dead. Yeah... I don't know either....

Twist: You were actually tasered by something.
---
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#14 Posted: 20:25:32 28/05/2013
I dreamt that a train system led to a secret yet plain-in-sight apartment building with illegal immigrants in it
Leave me alone, I watched La Misma Luna.
---
BREATHE AIR.
#15 Posted: 20:39:21 28/05/2013
Quote: MoonHorizons
Quote: Seiki
I had a dream...

Twist: You were actually tasered by something.

Pretty sure I got a bullet to the face....

It was weird, I have weird dreams...
---
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#16 Posted: 06:25:48 11/07/2013
Quote: Gem-A-Knight
I had a dream I had "fun" with some girl that my mind must've made up on its own. Right as it started I woke up. She had bricks in a bucket too for some reason and said it'd help things last longer.

uau
UAU
---
BREATHE AIR.
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#17 Posted: 12:34:10 11/07/2013
I have hilarious and strange dreams almost every night, and I remember most of them too, but the other night was the weirdest, I Dont want to talk about it, Remus Lupin is all I'll say.
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#18 Posted: 12:41:41 11/07/2013
I didn't sleep long enough to dream. *throws pillow*
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#19 Posted: 12:46:57 11/07/2013
I only slept from 6:30 AM go 7:30 Am today.
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#20 Posted: 13:33:19 11/07/2013
When I was going to the ocean to go fishing, I was sleeping in the car. And I dreamt that a bunch of fish were dancing in a fish tank and I was watching them. I didn't catch very many fish....
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#21 Posted: 17:19:27 11/07/2013
I have loads of crazy dreams, and I remember the majority of them. Thing is, I can control myself in my dreams, I'm also aware that it's not real. I tested it out once;

I was in my very first primary school and I was standing near one of my best friends. He was dressed in all this lazery techy stuff and had a laser gun. No one else was there. I suddenly stuck out my tongue out at him and taunted, "Nah, nah, nah-nah, naaaah. You caaan't catch meee~"
He shot a laser at me and right before it hit me I woke myself up, grinning.

I like going along with dreams, though. It's not like any of that will happen to me in real life. :3
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#22 Posted: 17:46:55 11/07/2013
i had a dream where i was korra idk why and i was doing PRO-BENDING WITH ZUKO 2.O AND COMIC RELIEF GUY WITH THE RACCOON THING

yeah
---
self professed austGAYlian
#23 Posted: 17:47:35 11/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Angel220200
I have loads of crazy dreams, and I remember the majority of them. Thing is, I can control myself in my dreams, I'm also aware that it's not real. I tested it out once;

I was in my very first primary school and I was standing near one of my best friends. He was dressed in all this lazery techy stuff and had a laser gun. No one else was there. I suddenly stuck out my tongue out at him and taunted, "Nah, nah, nah-nah, naaaah. You caaan't catch meee~"
He shot a laser at me and right before it hit me I woke myself up, grinning.

I like going along with dreams, though. It's not like any of that will happen to me in real life. :3

You realize that one you become aware that you're dreaming in your dreams, you can probably do anything you want? Time to get back at that lazer butthole.
---
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#24 Posted: 18:24:39 11/07/2013
O____o

Last night I had a dream where we lived in a world of prettiness. If any part of your body wasn't pretty, it was cut off. My right leg had a scratch on it, and someone reported me to the authorities. They came to my house and told me that they had to cut off my leg. Obviously I protested. They just stood there with my mother, who wasn't helping. She said to them, "Do you want me to tie her down on the table?" I shouted, "NO!!" The dream ended with me strapped to the table and the authorities sawing off my leg with the rusty saw that has been in our garage for God knows how long.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#25 Posted: 18:26:49 11/07/2013
I had a dream last night where I was alone in the woods, and I was being hunted by dinosaurs and zombies.

More details at 8.
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#26 Posted: 18:30:30 11/07/2013
I had a dream that I awoke from my bed and saw a weird green face smileing next to me. Then a Raptor started eating my and I was stareing at it like "Wtf is happening".
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me