Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > Papa's artwork (Requests open)
Page 1 of 1
Papa's artwork (Requests open) [CLOSED]
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#1 Posted: 16:17:54 26/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi. this is the topic where I will house all my new artwork. i'm drawing almost anything, so requests are open. I want you guys to tell me if I have to improve or where my artwork is good. i enjoy drawing, so request away! it's hard for me to draw things avatar sized, so they might take a while.

New Pokemon drawings (Where I show off new Pokemon I have created)
[User Posted Image] This is Bak. He uses his arm that looks like a flexing muscle to deliver painful punches. He uses his square arm as a sort of hammer to quash Pokemon.
Skylander artwork (Where I post my drawings of Skylanders)
Digimon Artwork (Where I post my drawings of Digimon, not the humans)
Digimon Trainer Artwork (Where I showcase my drawing of all the Digimon trainers)
Random Artwork (Where I post the rest of my artwork)
Enjoy!
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
Infinitus Gold Sparx Gems: 2207
#2 Posted: 16:23:06 26/05/2013
Okay try to work on adding shading to your art, making rounder circles, making the arms more visible, make the eyes more detailed with the pupil and such, work on adding detail to all your art, adding backgrounds to your art, and etc. It's good though to see a person who actually draws their avatars, rather than editing them.
---
Shadow Dragon Avatar Made By Me!
My New Art Thread!
#3 Posted: 16:25:12 26/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Infinitus
Okay try to work on adding shading to your art, making rounder circles, making the arms more visible, make the eyes more detailed with the pupil and such, work on adding detail to all your art, adding backgrounds to your art, and etc. It's good though to see a person who actually draws their avatars, rather than editing them.

In my first topic, I just copied and pasted Pokemon and dded a background, but now I've learned it's better to draw your avatars.
---
Infinitus Gold Sparx Gems: 2207
#4 Posted: 16:26:59 26/05/2013
Quote: papa123
Quote: Infinitus

In my first topic, I just copied and pasted Pokemon and dded a background, but now I've learned it's better to draw your avatars.

You're doing pretty good, these aren't bad, you just gotta work on some things I listed, if you need help just PM me, i'd love to help a new avatar maker.
---
Shadow Dragon Avatar Made By Me!
My New Art Thread!
#5 Posted: 16:50:12 26/05/2013 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image] Here's my first Digimon, Renamon! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I do a lot of my artwork in 200x200 pixels., so ask if you want it avatar sized.
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#6 Posted: 03:37:57 27/05/2013
Not to bad.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#7 Posted: 10:56:51 27/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
Not to bad.

Thank you.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me