Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Colosseum (all races welcome, still accepting)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
The Colosseum (all races welcome, still accepting) [CLOSED]
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#101 Posted: 11:55:55 30/05/2013
Heiwa, out of boredom, began softly howling to herself. If one listened, they could hear that the tone was rather sad. Heiwa missed her home of fantasy. She enjoyed running freely, exploring and flying above the floating islands. The green grass, the rushing waters. this is like the exact opposite she thought at least I could use this to my advantage, become even more skilled at fighting, meeting new people
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#102 Posted: 12:48:22 30/05/2013
Laneleh's expression flattened, eyebrows creased with irritation.
"Of all the things I'm stuck with," she muttered under her breath, blowing a strand of hair out of her face. "I'm stuck with the nutter. Great."
---
self professed austGAYlian
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#103 Posted: 15:44:32 30/05/2013
Do'Giarah opened one eye and stopped praying. "You seem irritated. Why is that?" He asked Lenhele.
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#104 Posted: 17:28:44 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh yeah! Sorry SpyroD, I'll link it to Ash's name in the cell assignment post.

Rain tapped her tail absentmindedly against the floor of her cell. She then noticed that one of her neighbors, Ash, had a strange look in his eye. She didn't like the look on his face, and didn't like the fact that he was approaching Mimini like that. She crossed the cell to the barred wall that seperated her from the next cell, watching Ash's movements closely.

By now, the guards had gotten into a rowdy game of poker, laughing and cussing at each other as they played. Four guards still patrolled around, keeping an eye on the prisoners. However, they weren't exactly focused. They were too distracted by the poker game going on, and didn't really care too much about what the prisoners were doing.

Belle was still concerned by Pehcooks discomfort.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#105 Posted: 18:14:26 30/05/2013
When the faun spoke to him, Pehcook slid his snout out from between the bars, turning and focusing on her. At her words he glanced behind him for a moment, sighting a filthy sheet sprawled out on the floor, and looked back. When she finished speaking, he nodded slowly and took a few steps backwards, grasping the blanket with his teeth and throwing it over his rump. It was adequate for the moment, but the Chorihzian's embarrassment didn't subside.
Pehcook's tongue slid over his large front teeth, disgusted by the flavor of the sheet that lingered in his mouth. His gaze led to a small, rusty plate. He didn't feel hungry, but he knew he would need the strength for what was surely coming. Besides, the aftertaste was close to making him gag.
Heaving a defeated sigh, the extraterrestrial padded over to the plate, studying the options with his eyes and nose. At the sight of brightly(somewhat) colored fruit, he lapped it up with his mauve tongue. As soon as the juice of the morsels leaked into his mouth, he nearly puked.
Sweet? What kind of fruit's sweet?!
To him, it was like eating pure glucose cubes, only amplified twelve-fold. The vegetation he was used to was considerably sour, do to the general chemistry of his homeplanet. Pehcook forced himself to swallow the offensive breakfast, shaking his head feverishly.
"I think I would rather eat the blanket," he said with a laugh, trying to bring humor into the bleak situation.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#106 Posted: 18:35:48 30/05/2013
Nadia sighed out of boredom as she laid down. She ignored her surroundings as she decided to rest up before the fights would start. It's not like she could do much, anyway. Plus, it's easier to ignore your surroundings when there isn't that much very close to you. Most of the creatures seemed to be on the other side of the room from Nadia. She was partly happy about that, because that meant she didn't really have to deal with anyone, and she could pretty much rest in peace. And yet, it was also more boring. There was no one close enough that she could talk to, if she wanted to. Oh well. She had always been sort of a loner back home, so it was something she was kind of used to.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#107 Posted: 19:14:03 30/05/2013
Blaze curled up on the floor. He looked up to the ceiling with a blank expression.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#108 Posted: 19:56:14 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Belle gazed at Pehcook with pity. "You're not used to this place are you? I mean, you're less used to it than the others, I'm guessing."

One of the guards started to yell, signalling that he had just lost the poker game. He angrily flipped the table, sending the cards fluttering across the room. The other guards started to get angry with him.

"Hey! Don't take you're anger out on the damn table!" one of the shorter guards shouted. "That's what these beasts is for!"

The angry guard slowly turned around and stomped over to Cell 5A. Inside was a raccoon-like creature that snarled at him, while a goblin more wisely cowered in the back. The guard opened the cell door and dragged out the raccoon creature. The creature began to struggle, but then two more guards ran up to assist the first. The three then took turns holding the creature down and kicking it in the stomach.

Rain couldn't clearly see what was going on, Cell 1C was obstructing her view. She could tell from the creatures cries though, that it was definatly getting beaten. She glared, but slowly backed away from the bars of her cell.
#109 Posted: 20:13:48 30/05/2013
Blaze immediately stood when he heard the cries. He whimpered and walked towards the bars. He hung his head as he walked to the back of the cell, into the shadows. He didn't really understand his surrounds nor the creatures but definatly understood the cry of pain. He curled up into a ball, images of his pain flashing through his mind. A single tear was shed before he quickly wiped it and took a short nap.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#110 Posted: 20:39:33 30/05/2013
"What do you mean-"
Pehcook's reply stopped abruptly when he heard the clattering of the table and the cursing of the guards. He jumped, his head swiveling to the group. As soon as the short guard's statement reached the Chorihzian's ear funnels, his heart sank. Due to many past experiences with injustice, he knew all too well what it meant.
Pehcook could only watch the torture of the creature for a moment before he turned his back, disgusted by the humanoids' lack of kindness and guilty by the fact that there was absolutely nothing he could do about it. He kneaded the hard floor with his toes, silvery blades appearing and scraping against the cold metal in his anger.
"Where... where exactly is 'this place'," he spoke quietly, yet every word was dangerously full of rage.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#111 Posted: 21:13:52 30/05/2013
Sasha raised her head at the sound of a creature being beaten. She narrowed her eyes and let out a low growl, before settling in a sitting position. She looked at the variety of creatures around her, running ideas through her head, battle plans. She should make use of her free time now, to gain an advantage. She decided on certain possibilities, but dismissed the thoughts so she could rest before the fights.
#112 Posted: 21:38:11 30/05/2013
Nadia sat up as she noticed guards heading in her direction. She then saw them mistreat the racoon creature, hearing its cries of pain. She glared at the guards as her tail twitched violently. They had no right to treat the creature that way. It didn't do anything to them. If only she could get out and teach them a lesson. It isn't fair to pick on someone if they can't fight back.
"Hey! Leave that thing alone!" Nadia growled. She didn't stop to think of the consequences, and didn't care at the moment. She would not sit here and watch her neighbor get beat up like that.
---
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#113 Posted: 23:31:55 30/05/2013
"Dohgoddohgoddohgod." Shadow slowly backed into a corner, Wave scampering quickly into the same corner.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#114 Posted: 23:34:29 30/05/2013
Heiwa immediately stopped humming, and quickly got into her battle crouch. why do they do this, just bring your anger out on the table! Heiwa felt like saying. but will the collar activate? No, being loyal is doing anything for a fellow creature. "you know, you should have been taking your anger on the table!" she yelled, repeating what she was thinking.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#115 Posted: 23:52:18 30/05/2013
Hearing the creature's cries, Darin got up and walked besides Heiwa. "He doesn't deserve this!," he growled. Calti, on the other hand, merely let out a loud growl and just a growl. He felt for the poor creature and had experienced abuse before in his past, but was wary of the collar. Would a vocal threat trigger it? Would a loud growl trigger it? With the others threatening the guards, he was testing the later.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 00:24:12 31/05/2013 by redwes
Meta Knight Green Sparx Gems: 359
#116 Posted: 00:06:42 31/05/2013
"Oh my..." Mimini said as she heard the creatures cries. Oh how barbaric! she thought feeling sympathetic for the creature, even though she didn't know it she slowly peered out of her cell. "Vile..." she whispered looking at the guards.
#117 Posted: 00:27:28 31/05/2013
"By the Twin Moons!" Do'Giarah said, standing up, hearing the animal's cries. He walked over to the cell bars and tried to spot where the brutal attack happen.
#118 Posted: 00:52:03 31/05/2013 | Topic Creator
The guard responsible glared at each of the creatures who had yelled out in protest. "All of you stay out of this, or you'll be next!" he shouted. Despite his threat, the guards gently pushed the raccoon being back into its cage and locked it up again.

"Peythro, overreacting won't solve anything."

The guards turned their heads in surprise, only to see that Captain Xavier had silently entered. "Especially since its almost showtime. You are dismissed for the day."

The guard, Peythro, gaped at the captain, then stormed out of the room. Xavier looked to the other guards that had assisted Peythro. "You two can take that thing to the health unit, then relieve some of the guards from downstairs for today. You know better than to get involved in one of Peythros tantrums."
#119 Posted: 00:56:23 31/05/2013
The act stopped, but even though it did, Nadia still glared at all the guards, her tail still twitching. She snarled at them, watching each of them very closely. Nadia would have surely attacked if she had been able to. But at least that poor creature wasn't being abused anymore. And now Nadia hoped to vent out her anger on her opponent in battle. At least that would be fair, since her opponent could fight back.
---
#120 Posted: 01:02:06 31/05/2013
Blaze's head perked up. He bent his head so everything was upside down. He looked towards the guards with a questioning look.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#121 Posted: 01:03:47 31/05/2013
Name: Carissa

Appearance: Carissa is a creature that walks on two legs, Like human would. She has dark brown feathers covering her from the waist down. She has light brown hair with eyes that have slits in them (Like a cat or snake). She has Talons on her hands and feet. Her skin tone is pale, but is normally hidden by her feathers. She also has not very noticeable wings on her back that blend in with her feathers

Where/When are they from?: Carissa is from a world of bird-like creatures. Many are somewhat like her, and some have the form of birds, or more human like. The world is not very well-known.

Personality: Carissa is normally closed off towards people if she has never met them, but if she gets to know them, she becomes more friendly.

Strengths: Due to her wings, she is able to fly and sneak up on others.
Weaknesses: Due to her eyes, she cannot see as we'll as others, which limits her. She also normally doesn't take time to observe her surroundings, making her confused a lot during battle.

Other: Carissa has only recently been at the Colosseum for roughly about 2-3 days.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#122 Posted: 01:05:40 31/05/2013
ooc: yay, your joining ^__^

Blaze slowly got up and stood by the bars, looking out. He was sort of afraid for the physicals, well the mental part. He has always been able to get past them with his trickery but in the small part of his mind that hasn't gone insane, he knew he couldn't fool them again.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#123 Posted: 02:36:14 31/05/2013
Sasha glared at Shadow, and moved her attention to the other cells in her view. Pretty good diversity... This could be complicated. she thought. She decided to stop thinking about combat, she wasn't going to be that paranoid. After all, there was, sort of, a life outside of all that.
#124 Posted: 03:16:01 31/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted! Just let me assign you a cell.

Captain Xavier sighed. "Well, some of you have been chosen to participate in the first match of the day. I need to oversee a few last minute details, and then some guards will come and retrieve you. Anyone who resists will be left in their cell for the rest of the day, with no food." With that, the captain turned on his heels and slowly walked out of the room, frowning at the guards as he passed.

Meanwhile, a guard with moose antlers and ears walked into the room, dragging a green jumpsuit behind him. "Um," the young guard said, pausing at Pehcooks cell. "I think this is yours. Sorry about the mix up."

Belle slowly sat down in the corner of her cell, using a loose rock to whittler away at a stick that one of the guards had given her after she'd begged them for something to do. It was forming into quite the spear, but she knew better than to try and use it against the guards. This was something that she could possibly sneak into battle if she was chosen. That and her knife that she'd carefully carved from a chunk of amethyst she'd been given from her old cellmate. That was before he'd been dragged off to the maximum security unit that is.

Speaking of cellmate, Belle glanced up at Carissa, the birdlike creature that had recently become her new cellmate. She'd never really properly introduced herself, but she figured she'd give the girl a bit of space.

Rain was also inspecting her cellmate. Blaze was an endless entertainment to her. She constantly asked herself questions about him, and considered 'what if' situations about him. The dragoness was pulled out of her thoughts by the sound of the two punished guards heading down to maximum security.
#125 Posted: 03:31:16 31/05/2013
Nadia was practically hoping and praying that she would be chosen for battle. She needed something to do. She loved staying active, and being in the heat of battle was actually in her comfort zone. It would be like being back home, hunting down some defenseless animal for dinner, or slaying a few vampcreatures. That was where she wanted to be. She thought she would surely die of boredom if she had to stay cooped up in the cell like this.
---
#126 Posted: 04:10:17 31/05/2013
Carissa looked around at the cell and looked to Belle, her cell mate. She looked at her nervously then decided to try and talk, although she would most likely only say hi and awkwardly end the conversation, she would try anyway. Carissa shyly waved as she quietly said "Hello" to Belle. She looked down to her talons quickly.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#127 Posted: 04:13:20 31/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Belle smiled. "Hi there," she replied in a soft tone.

Rains tail twitched as she heard the sound of the door opening again. This time two older guards walked in. Their uniforms were washed out black, and their faces were covered in scars. No emotion seemed to show from them as they took their posts at the middle of the room.
#128 Posted: 04:15:07 31/05/2013
Here was Carissa's chance to possibly make a friend. "Uh... So how are you?" Carissa said, obviously failing at conversation. She sat down in a corner of the cell silently.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#129 Posted: 04:22:38 31/05/2013
Shard's body quivered. He looked over his bindings once more, moving toward the front of his cage. He could barely see what was going on, but he could hear. Despicable. He heard a roar. It....it sounded familiar. No. Impossible. She is probably a long way off, still part of that clan and enjoying her life. He sighed and then continued to shudder. Each kick. Torture seemed senseless if it had no purpose. Sure, he's done torture before. But not just for the fun of it! Shard knew he was also on the other end of it. But they chose the weakest.... Despicable...
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#130 Posted: 04:35:40 31/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'm pretty good, considering our situation." Belle replied, setting aside her whittled spear. "I've definitely had worse days here. What about you?"

A few of the guards started cleaning up the mess that Peythro had left, grumbling about the cards that had flown all over the place. They weren't happy that he'd gotten the day off without having to clean up after himself.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#131 Posted: 04:38:34 31/05/2013
After the commotion was over with, Darin paced back and forth for a moment before laying back down. He hoped he would be chosen, for it would likely give him a break from his cage. He was calm after being fed, but the commotion riled him up and made him a tad anxious. He enjoyed freedom and would take any he could get, though he hoped his hunting/tracking skills were enough. Calti, on the other hand, laid back down immediately. He really didn't care either way, as long as he survived and remained sane.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:55:28 31/05/2013 by redwes
#132 Posted: 05:00:29 31/05/2013
Nadia yawned loudly, making a noise that was sort of like a soft roar, sounding like a common tiger that was either very tired or bored. And she was extremely bored. She couldn't even remember the last time she was idle for this long. She wondered if she could get her paws on some kind of toy or something. She doubted it. It's not like it was the guards job to entertain prisoners. And after what they did to her neighbor, it probably wasn't a good idea to get their attention. Still, though, Nadia was very much bored.
---
#133 Posted: 05:00:43 31/05/2013
"I am... Honestly, I don't know how I feel. I have too many emotions I am feeling. Thanks for asking" Carissa said slowly becoming more comfortable talking. She looked to Belle's spear quizzically.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#134 Posted: 05:38:46 31/05/2013
Shard's ears perked. That yawn.....isn't that?...man, I must be just be not myself. It couldn't be......no. She wouldn't be here. She couldn't have been caught! Shard sighed and walked back to where he was before, sitting and laying down in a comfortable position, trying to ignore his cellmate. He closed his eyes to get some rest.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#135 Posted: 05:58:31 31/05/2013
As Nadia lay there with nothing to do but rest and think, her mind began to wander. Her thoughts traveled back to memories of her home world. She thought of her friends, her family, those she cared about that she missed very much. Even the ones that could annoy her or drive her crazy were missed. At least their presence would bring life to the situation and give her something to do. Nadia wanted to go back home and be with her family. She wanted to see them, spend time with them, maybe even slay a few vamps with them. She'd give anything to be able to go back home. Then Nadia got a determined look in her eyes. She would fight to be free, to be able to go back home to her family. She couldn't give up hope of someday getting out of this place. She wouldn't. It was not in Nadia's nature to quit. This was simply another challenge for her to overcome.
---
#136 Posted: 07:09:43 31/05/2013
Heiwa growled a little, until the captain came in, then she remained quiet. in cell without food, now that is something I won't like at all. Heiwa took all the time out on the battle field for flying, stretching her wings, limbs, and such, before the battle began. She can tell Darin also was the type who loved freedom.
---
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#137 Posted: 07:40:35 31/05/2013
"There are better things to do than-Ugh, doesn't matter." Laneleh cut herself off, swearing under her breath. She twitched at the noises of the raccoon creature's abuse, still muttering under her breath. "Nothing matters, but returning to the empire I've built." She turned back to the wall, tracing arabesque shapes in the dust with a long finger. The two at the edge were mirror images of each other, the centre one being symmetrical.
---
self professed austGAYlian
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:25:04 31/05/2013 by ReshiramForever
#138 Posted: 10:58:28 31/05/2013
Blaze had long ago given up on escaping. He rarly thought of hos old home. Whenever he would try to imagine it, nothing appeared. He looked over to Rain and wondered about her. Wondered if she missed her home place. Wondered what she thought of him. He sighed and sat. He can barley remebrr what happened the day he was captured. It was all a blur.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#139 Posted: 16:56:21 31/05/2013
Pehcook gasped at the sight of his beloved spandex suit. A bit too ecstatically, he trotted up to the deer-like guard and slid his snout through the bars, catching the suit with his teeth and descending into the darker part of his cell. Apparently, he was having some difficulty with putting it on; he must have tripped over himself, judging by the sound of that thud.
Returning into the light, Pehcook pushed his last bare foot through its sleeve, observing his handiwork with satisfied relief. He stood idle for a moment until the guard came to his remembrance.
"Oh! Uh... thank you," he said awkwardly, shuffling his feet.
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#140 Posted: 20:40:42 31/05/2013
Shadow emerged from the corner in disgust. She glanced at Sasha without a thought, before noticing Wave was still in the corner.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#141 Posted: 03:06:53 01/06/2013
Do'Giarah sighed heavily and went back to his spot. He knelt down and started to pray for the raccoon creature. He was speaking in the foreign language. He must not lose his faith, let alone his sanity in this place. Though, he wished he could see the moons, at least one last time. If he were to die in this place at least he would die knowing that the moons were with him.
#142 Posted: 03:10:50 01/06/2013
Sasha sat at the edge of the cell, near the barred gate. She looked around at the other prisoners curiously, wanting to observe the many different species around her.
#143 Posted: 04:08:57 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
The guard nodded and quickly shuffled off.

Another guard soon came in, wearing a different uniform than those in the basement. "Look lively everyone! Fourteen minutes to showtime!"

Three more guards entered, carrying clipboards. They continuously glanced between their lists and the dirty cell labels. A few of them made some thoughtful noises, then began to spread around the room.
#144 Posted: 04:41:00 01/06/2013
As soon as the other guard came in and announced that the battles would start soon, Nadia hopped to her feet. She stood at the front of the cell, right at the bars, watching the guards. There was a certain eagerness in her eyes. She wanted to get out. She wanted to go fight. This is what Nadia had been waiting for. She shifted her weight around, lifting up her paws quickly, almost excitedly. Nadia needed something to do. She hoped she would get a break from being bored in her cell.
---
#145 Posted: 04:44:35 01/06/2013
"oooo, show time," Heiwa snickered. She watched the guards with excited eyes. Yes, she doesn't like being here, but to her she needs all the different experience she gets.
---
Meta Knight Green Sparx Gems: 359
#146 Posted: 05:06:03 01/06/2013
Mimini backed into a corner when she heard the announcement. Oh dear... she thought worried if she would survive another day. Mimini then worried, Maybe the person I fight wants to be friends? Maybe we can reason to a reasonable choice? .
#147 Posted: 05:17:32 01/06/2013
Oh dear... I just got here, and I might die... Oh... Carissa thought as she paced the cell very nervous. She looked around the cell, after all, it could might as well be her last time seeing it.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#148 Posted: 05:53:35 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I won't be around tomorrow, so I'll set everyone up with something good tonight.

Belle looked over at Carissa, noticing her anxiety. "Don't worry, Quadrent Day is pretty tame. The most you'll get is some scrapes and bruises."

"Cell 2C, Pehcook."

"Cell 11A, Darin and Heiwa."

"Cell 13B, Blaze."

"Cell 9B, Do-Gary and Lanie"

"Cell 1B, Carissa."

"Cell 10B, Shard."

"Cell 6A, Nadia."

"Cell 2B, Sasha."

As each of the cells and the prisoners inside were listed, the door to that cell swung open. The guards began to lead those who were chosen toward the health unit. A few more names and cells were called, and they too were led out.

Rain gazed hopefully at Blaze, as a silent good luck. She was a bit bummed she hadn't been picked yet, but she was also glad she wouldn't be need to be patched up any time soon.

Belle turned to Carissa once more. "Good luck. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do just fine! Just watch your back."
#149 Posted: 06:00:04 01/06/2013
Nadia practically did a jump for joy. She could hardly contain her excitement. She just about hopped out of her cell, following the guard, and bouncing around like a playful and joyful cub. She was free at last, and with something to do to boot. She couldn't wait to get out there and show off her skills. Nadia was so excited about being in battle that she didn't even pay any attention to the other names, and had no idea that Shard's name was called. She didn't even care who her opponent was. Whoever or whatever it was, they were gonna get beat.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me