Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Broken Shadows (Code Geass inspired.)
Page 1 of 1
The Broken Shadows (Code Geass inspired.) [CLOSED]
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#1 Posted: 21:46:37 23/05/2013 | Topic Creator
The country of Dragonfort has been taken over by the superpower country of Blackwillow Metropolis. The Blackwillow's had better weaponry and military forces and soon had taken over the country of Dragonfort in less than 5 months. The people of Dragonfort scattered all over the country to try to escape from the Blackwillows. The country of Dragonfort was soon named Shadow Metropolis and the surviving people of the country were named Broken Shadows. One day, the Broken Shadows that are left are blessed with a power. They are to use those given powers to defeat the growing country of Blackwillow Metropolis. Will they be able to come together and defeat the country that has taken their home, or will the many betrayals and fights be enough to take out the last of the Broken Shadows? Only fate will decide.

Rules:
I am GM. What I say goes.
Have fun! (Or else!)
No bullying
No swearing (There are kids on here!)
No godmodding
No mary sues or gary sues
Romance, but not too lovey dovey
No killing other user's characters without their permission
If you have read the rules, put Zero in the codeword box.

Banned List:

Bloodlines:

Pure Blood: Fully Blackwillow blood. That does not mean that you are automatically on that team.

Half Blood: Half Blackwillow blood, half Broken Shadow blood.

Lowly Blood: Fully Broken Shadow blood. That does not mean that you are automatically on that team.

Teams:

Blackwillows: You are part of the superpower country that wants to erase all of the Broken Shadows and have the land for yourself.

Broken Shadows: You are part of the remaining Dragonfort people that want to take back their lost country again.

Loners: You are part of neither group. You may join a group at some point, or you could just secretly help out the sides at random times.

Everyone also has the power of Geass, a power where you can control a person. You have a choice of either mind reading Geass, or mind control Geass, meaning you can gain knowledge without the person knowing they are giving the info. The person controlled by the Geass will forget anything that happened before, after, or during use of Geass.

Form to make character:
Character's name:
Personality:
Bloodline:
Team:
Power:
Bio:
Siblings:
Other:
Codeword:

Members and their characters:

Inuyashafan39- Sydney, William, Cresselia, and Jessie.
Fuyusakura- Lilac
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 22:10:39 25/05/2013 by Inuyashafan39
#2 Posted: 22:12:30 23/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Character's name: William
Looks like:

[User Posted Image]

Personality: Easygoing, kind, and caring. He's really friendly, but can sometimes be shy.
Bloodline: Lowly blood
Team: Loner
Power: To be able to heal wounds and cast a once in a while spell to help out in battle.
Bio: When Dragonfort was taken over, William was only five years old. He had no one except for his sister to keep him alive for their parents had been killed.
Siblings: Cresselia
Other: He has a badly broken left wrist that he can't fix with his magic, and since there is no medical treatment for Broken Shadows, William just had to cast a spell that made his arm look fine and hope for the best.
Codeword: Zero
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:09:26 25/05/2013 by Inuyashafan39
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#3 Posted: 23:08:22 23/05/2013
ooc: ermigersh, I just started watching Code Geass too. X3 Anyway, perhaps I'll join. But for this, is everyone going to have a "Geass"-like power?
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#4 Posted: 23:15:15 23/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sure! That's a good idea! I love Code Geass!
---
#5 Posted: 02:49:56 24/05/2013
ooc: Hmm.....I guess you haven't seen the whole show yet. Well, I'll tell you right now: People can have different Geasses. For example, Lelouch's is to control a person through direct eye contact, his range is 200 meters, and he has to see the face directly. However, there is another character later on in the show... (*warning* rest is spoiler)
Named Mao. His Geass allows him to be able to mind-read anyone within 500 meters. How much he can read depends on how hard he is concentrating. He can also mind read multiple people at once.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#6 Posted: 02:56:16 24/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Oh. Cool. I'll change it so people have a choice between the two.
---
#7 Posted: 05:32:11 24/05/2013
I....*facepalm* ugh, nevermind. smilie
Anyway, I'll probably have a sheet up in a few days.
---
#8 Posted: 12:12:34 24/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Maybe you should tell me what I should change it to... I'm only on episode 9. But thank you for being the first to join!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:12:57 24/05/2013 by Inuyashafan39
Fuyusakura Red Sparx Gems: 19
#9 Posted: 06:23:03 25/05/2013
Character's name: Lilac
Looks like: [User Posted Image] When she'splaying her little cute and innocent act she has a small smile when looked at.
Personality: Shy, quiet, and sweet as long as your on her good side. Not on her good side? She torments you and plays with your mind by picking out your past and reminding you of them.
Bloodline: Lowly Blood
Team: Broken Shadows
Power: Mind Reading Geass
Bio: Her family was slaughtered in their house while she was out getting food after her mother abusing her. That episode ironically saved her life.
Siblings: She doesn't care they're dead.
Other: Her family always beat her and told her to shut her mouth.

ooc could I join?
#10 Posted: 15:36:03 25/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Approved! Thanks for joining!
---
#11 Posted: 17:04:48 25/05/2013
ooc no probs ^.^ i loved watching code geass how many more players do we need
#12 Posted: 21:40:13 25/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: 2 would be good. Code Geass is really good, isn't it?
---
#13 Posted: 21:59:18 25/05/2013
ooc yeah i finished pretty quickly ^.^' so yeah definetly good x3
#14 Posted: 22:01:02 25/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm on episode 9 right now.
---
#15 Posted: 22:03:55 25/05/2013
ooc sweet ^w^
#16 Posted: 22:08:01 25/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Character's name: Cresselia (Cressie)
Looks like:

[User Posted Image]

Personality: If you're on her good side, she can be nice and kind. Bad side? Aggressive and harsh. She is also sly and quick.
Bloodline: Lowly Blood
Team: Loner
Power: Power to become invisible
Bio: When Dragonfort was taken over, Cresselia was only 6 years old. She had no one except for her brother who she had to keep alive when their parents were killed.
Siblings: William
Other: She cares a lot for her brother, but sometimes believes he is brave to the point of stupidity.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me