Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > kidnapped by a skylander(sequel coming soon!!!!)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
kidnapped by a skylander(sequel coming soon!!!!) [CLOSED]
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#201 Posted: 23:56:43 02/06/2013
Mystery King woke up from his 2 hour to see Slam Bam lifting weights. Slam Bam said, "Since you don't have hands or thumbs, I will give you something different. Come along." So Mystery King followed.

"Faeran? FAERAN?!" Mystery King could hear. He looked around and saw his mother standing, looking at him with a smile on her face. "How are you doing buddy?" Mystery King started running toward his mother with so much happiness it was unexplainable. As soon as he became within feet of her, a crowd of mutated wolves swooped by her and grabbed the poor creature by her neck. They soon packed up on her and started eating her. Mystery King ran away as fast as he could, crying with fear.

"Wake up! Are you still alive! HELLO!!!" Mystery King looked up. "Mystery, you fell unconscious I believe. Are those strap weights too heavy for you?" It turns out Mystery just fainted from the weight, and what he was imagining was just a dream. No, actually, it was the horrible memory he had of the day his mother died.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#202 Posted: 14:38:14 03/06/2013 | Topic Creator
stealth elf had TOTELY forgotten something....:
1=lightning strike is now an stealth elf as well
2=that meens she has the smae hystory and....
3= oh SNAP , SHE IS GO-
stealth elf ran up to lightning strike, but is was too late, and just wen lightning fainted from amnesia, the evil attacks the group....
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#203 Posted: 22:32:29 03/06/2013
Lockjaw cracked his fists before taking another key from his back. "Observe," he said as he threw a key at a barrel. The barrel quickly winded up and charged straight at the Evil Amphibious Gillman. (We control the evil dudes, right? Or only you?)
#204 Posted: 10:25:53 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: you can say wen they are hurt etc...but i do most of the controls...

stealth elf had no time for an attack, she worried more about lightning strike and har amnesia, but thinking was not an option, the evil phoemix dragon attacked her, and there was no wahy out...
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#205 Posted: 11:49:12 04/06/2013
Sar jumped out of the way once the creatures came out. "yah wanna play, i will give you play" she taunted, raising her daggers
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#206 Posted: 13:21:19 04/06/2013
The barrel smashed right into the Evil Amphibious Gillman, knocking him over. Lockjaw smiled. "Now is your chance. Let's see if you can wind those toys up for attack." BAM magically found a Lockjaw toy and started to wind it up. How did he find it magically? ...It's a game, what do you expect. Real life logic doesn't always apply. BAM struggled to wind it up though. "No, faster. Faster," Lockjaw said, noticing that BAM wasn't working very fast. Eventually, the Evil Amphibious Gillman got up and started to shoot his harpoons at them. Lockjaw managed to duck out of the way. but BAM was hit by a harpoon. It just barely pierced through BAM's armor, leaving a few painful but survivable scars.
#207 Posted: 14:29:07 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
stealth elf was being attacked by the otther ones, not knowing what to do, the evil ninja stole both lighnings and stealth elf daggers....the attacks made lightning awake, but she was mindless, confused, and in all the confusion, she started to attack everyone with dark pulse like powers, hurting everyone , including BAM and sar....stealth elf tryed to make her calm , but gets injured

ooc: i will soon stop, i will make a second eddetion, we go on with this stroy , new people can join, and we have more fun!
but for now we need to get out of this sitouation, we cant stop right in the middle of battle right....but i just say it............
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:40:26 05/06/2013 by NINJAsk11
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#208 Posted: 22:18:04 05/06/2013
sar was focused on the pheonix, when she got hit by one of lightning's dark pulses. "lightning, what's wrong!" she cried. She didn't know anything abut stealthelf being able to use dark pulses such as this, but maybe it can be used to her advantage onto the enemy...
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#209 Posted: 22:20:23 05/06/2013
Lockjaw felt he had to step in. Lockjaw tried his routine again, by enchanting a barrel with one of his keys. And this time, he wound up his own toys. Thanks to years of practice, he was pretty good at winding toys. He could wind up three faster than it took for BAM to wind up one. And eventually, the toys started to attack the Evil Amphibious Gillman, pinning him down.
#210 Posted: 14:22:30 06/06/2013 | Topic Creator
lightning strike was totely out of control, the nija slammed her down and then focused on steath, but....stealth had no daggers , and using a scaracrow might take to many time....she needed help protecting lightning too...
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me