Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Mad-Libs [CLOSED]
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#1 Posted: 21:54:02 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Wanted to make this for all the levels of the Spyro games. C: Here is what I got so far:
Dragon Shores Madlibs
One day, me and (blank) got to go**
ride the (blank) at Dragon Shores. We got to even dunk (blank) into the water, ahaha! At the movie theater, we snacked on (blank) and watched (blank) together. We saw (blank) in the theaters too.**
Blank 1-
1.)Spyro
2.)Ripto
3.)Gnasty Gnorc
4.)Ember
5.)Elora
6.)Flame
7.)Hunter
8.)Professor**
9.)Shelia
10.)Sparx

Blank 2-
1.)Rollercoaster
2.)Ferris Wheel
3.)Teacups
4.)Go-Carts
5.)Water Slide
6.)Boat Ride
7.)Train Ride
8.)It's a Small World (Spyro Edition)
9.)Safari Ride(Through the removed species from the series)
10.)Petting Zoo

Blank 3-
(Repeat Characters from 1, just choose a new number from what you picked for #1)

Blank 4-
1.)Popcorn
2.)Cheese Doodles
3.)Nachos
4.)Skittles
5.)Fries
6.)Chocolate Bar
7.)Sandwich
8.)Chicken Nuggets
9.)Hamburger
10.)Hotdog

Blank 5-
1.)The Lion King
2.)Beauty and the Beast**
3.)How to Train Your Dragon
4.)Equestria Girls
5.)All Dogs Go To Heaven
6.)101 Dalmatians
7.)Pokemon:The First Movie
8.)Monsters Inc
9.)Bolt
10.)Lady and the Tramp
Blank 6-
(Pick another character from 1,though a different number from what you picked for blank 1 and 3)
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#2 Posted: 00:32:52 22/05/2013
That wasn't even funny...
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#3 Posted: 00:48:49 22/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ryanator20x6
That wasn't even funny...

I didn't say it was supposed to...I did this for fans of Spyro and Mad-Libs games, to see what scenario you get. I also did this as a way to think more about the possibilities each level can have.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
#4 Posted: 19:29:49 22/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Working on #2 and #3, here it is:
Spyro Mad Libs-
Sunny Beach Edition!**
On a bright day of the summer, I, (BLANK) and Spyro headed out to Sunny Beach to kick off the summer. First thing first, we built a sand castle of (BLANK), and one of the baby turtles knocked it over. :C But they felt sorry and so he helped us build an even better sandcastle of (BLANK). Next we jumped into the water for a swim, we spotted (BLANK) scuba diving there. We then got our chance to play "Catch the ball" with our beach ball, playing also with (BLANK). When we started to build another sandcastle, this time of a (BLANK), we found some buried treasure, (BLANK) it was!**
Magma Cone Edition!
So me and Spyro recently planned to get back over to Magma Cone for another day of adventure. Sure has toasty there! The little rock throwers, thrown a (BLANK) at me though, ouch! :C And so, Spyro thrown a (BLANK) back, knockin' the little guy out. We helped the fauns of Magma Cone get rid of those ugly earthshapers. They of course rewarded us with an orb after. Then we popped over for the crystal popcorn game. Me and Spyro caught over (BLANK)!**
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me