Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The rising of shadows (OPEN) [CLOSED]
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#1 Posted: 02:10:45 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
PLOT:
For years, the world has lived in misery. The government had crumbled, and the world was engulfed in chaos, after something went horribly wrong. In desperation, the government created a disease in a secret laboratory, hoping to design a cure as well, to make money from the apocalyptic poverty. The disease went out of control, and many people died. But rising from the ashes, was a new era. The disease rose to a supervirus and killed the first generation of people infected, but gave the second amazing powers. But some of the power users were not good-intentioned. A large group of them took over the country, and they rule it with an iron-fist. They called themselves the HighRanks. Everyone is powerless compared to them, but a few people, also possessing special abilities, are plotting to stop them, once and for all. They are known by the HighRanks as Shadows, due to their ability to never get caught. But there are very few of them, up against hundreds, maybe even thousands, of HighRanks.

RULES:

• I am GM.
  • No god modding.
  • Profanity is allowed, but don't go crazy with it. Also, please block out the entire word.
  • No killing other characters without permission.
  • Max of 2 characters.
  • Try to make posts rather long. Not quite paragraph, not quite script.
  • No OOC posts without an IC post.
  • Try to use proper grammar. I'm not gonna bash you for it, but it's just preferred.
  • You MUST post at least 4 times a week, unless you have worked it out with me.
  • Have fun!

CHARACTERS:
HighRanks- Incredibly strong power users that have taken over the country. They have large militaries and are ruthless dictators.

LowRanks- Power users that follow the HighRank laws, and are yet to, or hasn't joined the military.

Residents- Normal humans that follow the HighRank laws. They weren't ever infected or came in contact with anyone infected.

Rebels- Normal humans that do not follow the HighRank laws, and they either give the Shadows information, or help them. But they could be loners on their own.

Shadows- Power users that are against the HighRank laws, they fight against them, and are members of a small alliance, that either live together, or come in contact with each other often.

Abandoned- Power users that were outcasted by the HighRanks for several possible reasons. They live on the run, and don't come in contact with many people. They are not members of the Shadow Alliance.

POWERS:
You can use almost anything that comes to mind. But, try to be specific. You can do all sorts of stuff out of the ordinary, as long as its not too powerful. Example: Shapeshifting. Into what? Specify it into one thing, and be specific. It can be fictional, such as a purple cat, or a dragon, because of futuristic science in the era the RP takes place in but keep in mind on diversity when it comes to stuff like this. there can only be one. Several people can Shapeshift as long as they all Shapeshift into something different. That was just an example power, but it applies to all of the powers you could think of. You can have the ability to barf rainbows for all I care. Just make sure you aren't too powerful.

SHEET:
Name:
Power: if any, and try to keep it specific, and not ranged to a variety of things.
Main weapon(s): optional, you can just use your power if you want.
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Other: optional.

BAN LIST:
Sleepy0429- god modding and bad past experiences.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#2 Posted: 02:10:57 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
RESERVED FOR CHARACTERS
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me