Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Help and Suggestions > Please strip SpyroD from his mod powers
Page 1 of 1
Please strip SpyroD from his mod powers [CLOSED]
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 02:08:26 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Look at the current post on my GB he is bashing me and other people who can't RP.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 02:17:54 21/05/2013
Aren't you overreacting?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#3 Posted: 02:20:34 21/05/2013
By the looks of it, he was just trying to help.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#4 Posted: 03:06:16 21/05/2013
Well, mods should only be mods to guide instead of flame.

Also SpyroD is not doing his job like he should. Few fun facts you the public should know.

• He abuses his edit message power in rps he is in to continue them or to make it seem fair to only himself
  • He does not split his time between sections, leaving Fandom in chaos.
  • You barely see him on.
  • He believes that his path is the only path.

• I believe that he should be striped from being a hunter.
    ---
    If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
    icon from Empoh
    arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
    #5 Posted: 11:54:52 21/05/2013
    I agree that he should get his mod powers striped if he continues to do this.
    wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
    #6 Posted: 17:34:30 21/05/2013
    Quote: HotDogAndZap

What I'm seeing from that Guesbook post as well.

Quote: Trix Master 100

Also SpyroD is not doing his job like he should. Few fun facts you the public should know.

• He abuses his edit message power in rps he is in to continue them or to make it seem fair to only himself
  • You barely see him on.

Hmm, is that so?
    Got any recent post/links that may show him in that action?
    Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7752
    #7 Posted: 19:05:23 21/05/2013
    [User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

done.
    ---
    Quote: Paytawn
    oh my god
    #8 Posted: 22:42:27 21/05/2013
    Quote: wspyro
    Quote: HotDogAndZap

What I'm seeing from that Guesbook post as well.

• You barely see him on.

Hmm, is that so?
    Got any recent post/links that may show him in that action?

Pretty shorty does. You should go ask here. And there's plenty of evidence that he barely goes to the fandom section. Just take a look at it.
    ---
    If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
    icon from Empoh
    SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
    #9 Posted: 04:15:31 22/05/2013
    I have a daily life people, like dark52, I'm not always available to baby you all. I do not abuse my power, I do not try to get my way, and I most definitely do not ignore the fandom section. My life is rather demanding, especially this close to the end of the year, teachers pushing a little extra work, animals that need proper care at home, I'm lucky if I get to all the RPs I'm in. The only RP I deleted peoples posts in are those that are requested, and my own(Rainbow Factory).

If you have a problem with me, why not come to me directly. I do not threaten people with my moderating abilities. I have only made one threat the entire time I've been on here and that is to kappa, for what info I have against him: making avatars against Aura, trolling, flaming, overreacting(not a big problem), and hateful/unfriendly posts. Then again it wasn't much of a threat in the first place it was a warning.

If asked of me I can jump into the fandom section rather than have fun with friends. Plus just because I don't post there doesn't mean I don't go at all.
    ---
    "How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
    #10 Posted: 04:45:35 22/05/2013
    Quote: SpyroD
    I have a daily life people, like dark52, I'm not always available to baby you all. I do not abuse my power, I do not try to get my way, and I most definitely do not ignore the fandom section. My life is rather demanding, especially this close to the end of the year, teachers pushing a little extra work, animals that need proper care at home, I'm lucky if I get to all the RPs I'm in. The only RP I deleted peoples posts in are those that are requested, and my own(Rainbow Factory).

If you have a problem with me, why not come to me directly. I do not threaten people with my moderating abilities. I have only made one threat the entire time I've been on here and that is to kappa, for what info I have against him: making avatars against Aura, trolling, flaming, overreacting(not a big problem), and hateful/unfriendly posts. Then again it wasn't much of a threat in the first place it was a warning.

If asked of me I can jump into the fandom section rather than have fun with friends. Plus just because I don't post there doesn't mean I don't go at all.

Excuse the rude but, I believe half of that is crap. I understand that everyone has a personal life, but it does not give you an excuse for not doing your job like you should. And if you do go to the fandom section like you claim to do, then why is there still some issues going on in the fanart section? Why aren't the reported messages checked and removed? Could you answer me those questions along with a lot more questions along the way? Okay removing messages when asked to do so is okay, but editing them for unreasonable reasons is power abuse. People should not be coming to you, because you should actually know this crap in fandom by now and should do something about it. And yes I also meant the sub sections of fandom as well.
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
    #11 Posted: 12:26:40 22/05/2013 | Topic Creator

Excuse the rude but, I believe half of that is crap. I understand that everyone has a personal life, but it does not give you an excuse for not doing your job like you should. And if you do go to the fandom section like you claim to do, then why is there still some issues going on in the fanart section? Why aren't the reported messages checked and removed? Could you answer me those questions along with a lot more questions along the way? Okay removing messages when asked to do so is okay, but editing them for unreasonable reasons is power abuse. People should not be coming to you, because you should actually know this crap in fandom by now and should do something about it. And yes I also meant the sub sections of fandom as well.

*shakes Trixs hand*
    ---
    dark52 let me change my username you coward
    SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
    #12 Posted: 12:53:38 22/05/2013
    I check reports daily, there were six the other day, all on Sleepy. I have no reason to lie here.
    "but editing them for unreasonable reasons is power abuse." it would be if it wasn't for someone else's relief and laughter. I, in no way, do not abuse my moderating abilities, I use them to help everyone else, which is a whole lot better than what they can do for themselves.

I'm just going to stop here, no reason to argue with people who believe their right, never ends. Plus, I have IRL issues to attend to.
    ---
    "How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
    arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
    #13 Posted: 13:54:59 22/05/2013
    I check reports daily, there were six the other day, all on Sleepy. I have no reason to lie here.
    "but editing them for unreasonable reasons is power abuse." it would be if it wasn't for someone else's relief and laughter. I, in no way, do not abuse my moderating abilities, I use them to help everyone else, which is a whole lot better than what they can do for themselves.

I'm just going to stop here, no reason to argue with people who believe their right, never ends. Plus, I have IRL issues to attend to.

you sir, are extremely stuck up
    Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me