Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Forbidden Living (open to all, please join)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Forbidden Living (open to all, please join) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8650
#151 Posted: 20:14:00 05/07/2013
Miles wined a little still drowsy from the sedative. He tryed to get up but he fell over from the sedatives they gave him. "I......I.........can't.........move." He said under his slured voice.
---
SC
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#152 Posted: 23:54:44 05/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia began running down the stairs of the dungeon, trying to find where Miles was being held.
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
#153 Posted: 00:24:46 06/07/2013
Miles was in his werewolf form and tryed to stand up and took a few steeps before falling again just out side his cellfrom the sedatives just as Sylvia was coming.
---
SC
mmcla Green Sparx Gems: 479
#154 Posted: 03:25:35 07/07/2013
Widow picked up Miles and asked "Sylvia help me. You too kids".
---
BEST AVATAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#155 Posted: 18:38:08 07/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia almost crashed into Miles as she skidded to a stop in front of his cell. She said, "Guys, I think the guards found out I found my way in. We should get out of here quickly."
---
#156 Posted: 18:57:47 07/07/2013
Widow ordered "Kids Sylvia grab a limb" *The ginger colored one with the black hourglass shapes grabbed her tail* "One of Miles' limbs Ginger" Widows pups helped Widow carry Miles out "Sylvia you need to hold them off while we get Miles outta here".
---
#157 Posted: 19:16:18 07/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia nodded and ran back up the stairs. She leaped over a few of the guards, and they turned around to chase her yet again. Sylvia ran out of the dungeon, gasping for breath. Running up and down stairs had worn her out.
---
#158 Posted: 01:25:00 08/07/2013
Widow was loping with her out of breath kids right beside her running up the stairs. Suddenly they burst through the doors and into the courtyard they ran breathlessly out into the woods and back to their previous hideout.
---
#159 Posted: 01:30:54 08/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia led the guards on yet another chase through the city. She had to find a way to lose them without leading them straight to Widow and Miles.
---
#160 Posted: 04:40:13 09/07/2013
After they had secured Miles they went to help Sylvia. "Sorry Miles. Kids come with me and help Sylvia." Suddenly one of the guards went down under a tsunami of puppies.
---
#161 Posted: 03:15:05 10/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia turned corners, avoided wolves, and leaped over obstacles. Her leg was starting to hurt again, and the cobwebs had fallen off in all of the commotion. She found her way to the edge of the city, where all the walls surrounding the city were made out of sturdy sticks and logs. She crashed into one of the sturdy logs near the base of the wall and fell down, exhausted. She pulled herself to her feet and looked to the top of the wall. It was a long way up, and the guards were gaining fast. She ran along the edge of the city, knowing she could easily be cornered, but she had to find the exit. She was almost there when a chain wrapped around her bad hind leg and tightened. Sylvia let out a loud yelp and smashed onto the ground. A small group of guards stood in front of her, however, she could not see who was holding the chain. "After all this," one of the guards said. "We finally caught you." One of the guards yanked the other end of the chain.... and out of the shadows came a human. He was scratched up, and he looked like he had worn the same clothes for months. He had light brown hair and hazel eyes, and a flicker of recognition passed over his face. "S...Sylvia?" He said, fear in his voice. Sylvia nodded slowly, and then blacked out.
---
#162 Posted: 04:57:17 10/07/2013
"Come on pups!" Widow found Sylvia surrounded by guards. Widow leaped in puppies in tow and started to rip apart the guards. The human caught her by surprise but she had quickly incapasitated all of the guards including the human who lay unconscious on the ground. Widow picked up Sylvia and brought her to their previous hideout. Widow sighed "It seems like we have to do everything huh pups?" Her pups yapped in reply.
---
#163 Posted: 20:29:32 10/07/2013
Miles gave a low growl as he started to recover. "I-is...." He shook his head and body of dust. (Like a dog would) "Is ev-everyone ok-okay?"
---
SC
#164 Posted: 19:50:09 11/07/2013
"Their fine Miles you and Sylvia just get some sleep. Me and my pups could use a few winks too right pups?" Her pups were already fast asleep "I could take their advise muself." Widow then passed out on the floor of their cave.
---
#165 Posted: 23:35:39 11/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia awoke with a start and leaped to her feet. "Where am I?" She asked. "What happened to the guards?" "Where's the human?"
---
#166 Posted: 01:18:17 12/07/2013
"It's ok you're ok. You're safe." Miles said.
---
SC
#167 Posted: 02:06:18 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"I am, but he's not." Sylvia muttered. "Why did he come after me? He knew it was dangerous here..."
---
#168 Posted: 03:33:28 12/07/2013
"Who exactly is HE. If he's your friend I can bring him here" Widow said groggily. "Now I'm gonna go hunt what is everyone in the mood for?"
---
#169 Posted: 03:45:55 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"He was the human we saw." Sylvia replied, looking at Widow. "His name is Leo." Sylvia looked around for a moment, and then said, "Excuse me." She then ran out of the cave.
---
#170 Posted: 10:41:05 12/07/2013
Miles shook himself off (Like a dog would) "Sylvia wait!" He ran to chatch up to her. "What's wrong?"
---
SC
#171 Posted: 17:30:55 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia was sitting a few yards away from the edge of the cave, tears streaming down her cheeks. She turned to look at Miles and replied, "Leo was, and still is, my boyfriend." She paused for a moment before saying, "About five years ago, when I left my best friends to go on a journey, I met an older werewolf couple who said that they had left their home abandoned in a town that was populated by humans." "Humans! I couldn't believe it, so I headed for the town in my human form." "I stayed in the couple's abandoned home, which still had a lot of their stuff in it, and went to the small school in town."
"During that time, I met Leo and made two other friends, Pete, and Hannah." "I lived happily there for seven months, and Leo and I were.... close." "I has managed to stay away from my friends during the nights of the full moon, but it all changed in one night." "Leo had come over to my house, and we had decided to watch a movie, and I had forgotten what night it was." "I started to transform, so I ran outside to try to keep him from noticing, but he followed me, and he found out." "I ran into the woods near the village that night, and he found me the next morning." "He told me that he didn't care what I was, and that he wanted me to stay." "I knew I would put him in danger by staying, and so I left." "But he promised me that someday, if I didn't come back, he would come and look for me." She took a big breath before adding, "And now, he's here, looking for me, and he was captured, AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" Sylvia collapsed on the ground, sobbing.
---
#172 Posted: 17:53:44 12/07/2013
Widow had heard it all so she dashed out of the cave full speed to the prison. She snuck past the guards and took a look at the cells. She found the human unconscious and was about to pry the bars out with her teeth because she found a chink in the metal When some guards came down. "What are you doing down here soldier?" "I'm just testing the strength of these bars" "As you were soldier" They went upstairs and left her alone where she continued to pry until she made a hole big enough for her to drag him out. She then went in to the cell drug him out and flopped him on her back. She ran up and out of the prison making her way back to the cave where her puppies were all scattered about from rolling in their sleep. She set him down and went to tell the others. "Hey guys come look who I picked up from the prison."
---
#173 Posted: 17:57:17 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia turned to look at Widow and replied, "Who on earth could you have brought back from the prison?"
---
#174 Posted: 18:00:16 12/07/2013
"Oh you'll see!" Widow had a very sly grin on her face.
---
#175 Posted: 18:05:28 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia pulled herself to her feet and trudged slowly towards the cave. She went inside, and as she saw Leo, she squealed like a little girl and ran over and hugged Widow. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" She murmured. "How did you get him out?" She asked. "He would have been in top security."
---
#176 Posted: 18:08:14 12/07/2013
Widow picked up one of her paws and checked her claws "The airhead guards thought I was a guard too. Also he had a chink in his cell I finally broke off my last baby tooth getting him out so it was a plus for me too."
---
#177 Posted: 18:10:16 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia smiled and went over to Leo. She laid down next to him, waiting for him to wake up.
---
#178 Posted: 18:12:07 12/07/2013
Widow went outside to Miles "Sooo how are you?" Widow didn't know what else to say.
---
#179 Posted: 18:15:13 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia let out a sigh and looked up at the entrance to the cave. She realized what great friends she had made. Even Widow now had her trust.
---
#180 Posted: 21:33:27 12/07/2013
"I'm fine. Just a little drowsy from the sedative they gave me." Miles said as he looked at the horizon. The sun was coming up and as the sun's light hit Miles he didn't transform. He looked at his arms and feet. They still had black fur on them and his claws still remained. "Wh-what? I didn't transform back into my human form!" Miles went to the small pond nearby and looked at his reflection in the water. "I guess when I tryed to break out I somehow triggered something in me to stay in my werewolf form." He said looking at his werewolf face in the water. He let out a howl by accident. "Woops, I didn't mean to do that. I can't control my inner werewolf from coming out sometimes when I'm excited."
---
SC
#181 Posted: 14:56:12 13/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia got up and walked out of the cave to sit by Widow and Miles. "So you didn't change back." She said to Miles. "That's probably for the best, since humans are outlawed."
---
#182 Posted: 16:14:09 13/07/2013
"Yes but I can't hide my human side because I walk up right and I'm bigger than wolves." Miles said.
---
SC
#183 Posted: 16:24:39 13/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Can you walk on all fours at all?" Sylvia asked. "Better that others think you're an actual wolf rather than a werewolf."
---
#184 Posted: 16:46:16 13/07/2013
"I can but I'll still be larger than the wolves." Miles said.
---
SC
#185 Posted: 17:59:55 13/07/2013
"Cool, I-I mean that's a shame."
---
#186 Posted: 18:27:46 13/07/2013
"I'm what wolves call a 'pure werewolf'. So it's a little harder for me to hide."
---
SC
#187 Posted: 19:26:48 13/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Pure werewolf meaning.... You had werewolf parents?" Sylvia asked.
---
#188 Posted: 00:05:31 14/07/2013
"Yes I did. But they were killed by those wolves long ago." Miles said.
---
SC
#189 Posted: 01:22:13 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'll be right back," Sylvia said. She then went back into the cave to check on Leo.
---
#190 Posted: 01:54:35 14/07/2013
Miles walked into the cave. "How's he doing?" Miles asked.
---
SC
#191 Posted: 02:22:40 14/07/2013
Widow then saw a wolf in the distance and would've known that beautiful silvery black fur anywhere, her mate, Dart. "Dart! I thought you were dead. I saw you go down in a frenzy of ravaging coyotes!" Dart then replied "Seeing isn't always believing." Widow was elated to have her mate back "Oh you were always a trickster honey!" She then went with Dart back to the cave to introduce him to the others. "Oh you'll love Sylvia and Miles. Sylvia's boyfriend Leo I don't really know because I just rescued him earlier." She then went into the cave to introduce them to Dart.
---
#192 Posted: 02:53:04 14/07/2013
Miles suddenly looked in the direction of Widow and Dart. He made a low growl sound warning Dart not to come closer. Miles smelled that Dart was a wolf and didn't trust new wolves. "Who are you?" Miles said standing up. His fur was stiff and he was showing his teeth showing that he was afraid of the newcomer.
---
SC
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4451
#193 Posted: 03:06:24 14/07/2013
OOC: may i join?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#194 Posted: 06:35:06 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes, you may.

Sylvia looked up at Miles and said, "He'll be out for a while yet." She then looked up at Widow and Dart and asked, "Widow, who is that with you?"
---
#195 Posted: 06:44:05 14/07/2013
"S'alright Miles this is my mate Dart. I know exactly what you're thinking I thought he was dead to but he isn't!" Widow nuzzled Dart and said "Come on in I'll show you were you'll be sleeping." Dart looked over his back and mouthed a sorry to Miles.
---
#196 Posted: 06:58:52 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'll give you guys one thing." Sylvia said. "I haven't had this many friends in a long time." "As long as we don't get caught, I guess we'll be okay."
---
#197 Posted: 10:29:13 14/07/2013
Miles's hair slowly went down and he stoped showing his teeth. He noded but keept a safe distance between him and Dart.
---
SC
#198 Posted: 16:58:31 14/07/2013
"Hey guys I'm sure you haven't met Dart Sylvia Sylvia Dart Miles Dart Dart Miles Dart Widow Sylvia Miles. Wait what am I doing? Anyway you guys get the gist.

OOC: Oh also watch this[youtube]"Clarity" -Zedd (Sam Tsui and Kurt Schneider cover)[/youtube]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:10:06 14/07/2013 by mmcla
#199 Posted: 17:17:08 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia nodded and looked outside. She heard voices in the distance saying, "I know they came this way, so they can't have gone far." "It's the guards," Sylvia said. "Everyone, get in the shadows, and don't move until they pass." She picked up Leo and dragged him over to the shadows, then changed back into her wolf form to hide.
---
#200 Posted: 18:35:04 14/07/2013
Miles's hid just behind the entrance to the tree. "If they come this way and come inside I'll hold them off." Miles wispered.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me