Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Forbidden Living (open to all, please join)
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Forbidden Living (open to all, please join) [CLOSED]
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#1 Posted: 01:34:45 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone!
I haven"t made an RP for a while, so if you are interested, please join! smilie

Story: In a time of peace and tranquility, after humans ruled the Earth, live wolves. Food is plentiful, and order is secure... but in every wolf city, every town, every settlement there is one rule. NO WEREWOLVES. The wolves have had their fill of human rule, and now, any wolf who has anything to do with humans or is part human will be immediately excecuted. The werewolves are forced to stay in their wolf form to avoid detection. Many of the wolves have suspicions, so any wolf who is suspected to be a werewolf or thought to be working with humans is treated unfairly and given only scraps. These wolves are struggling to survive on the outskirts or streets of the cities. Many wolves avoid civilization altogether and are thought to be wild and savage. The one crucial thing that keeps the werewolves going is the instinct to survive.
Your mission is to survive the law enforcement, live on nothing but scraps and dirty water, and AVOID GETTING CAUGHT IN YOUR HUMAN FORM. Survive.

Rules:

1. No godmodding

2. No superpowers of any kind

3.You can be a werewolf or a regular wolf, but you may only have two characters. (For more information, see page 5)

4.No killing other people's characters unless you have worked it out with me and whoever owns the character.

5.Romance is allowed, but please keep it PG.

6.No cussing

7.You must have a character sheet

8.Use OOC for out of character talk only

9.Have Fun!! smilie

My character:
Name:Sylvia

Age (in human years): 22

Species: Werewolf

Appearance: A smaller wolf, Sylvia is gray all over with forest green eyes. In human form, she has shoulder length black hair, dark clothes, and forest green eyes.

Personality: Loyal to her friends always, but very shy and elusive until you get to know her, Sylvia has a kind and caring heart and will always help a friend in need.

History: A long time ago, Sylvia lived with a pack in the woods, far, far away from where she lives now. All of her pack was killed in a dragon raid, and she was the lone survivor. She was chased down by a dragon scout, and she was saved by a half-demon named Sarah, two other werewolves named Laura and Lea, and a hedgehog named Sonic. On their many adventures, the five became fierce friends, and on their many adventures, they formed a bond like no other. Today, Sylvia tells stories of their many adventures, and declares they are the best friends she has and will ever have. She hopes to see them again someday.

Other: none

If anyone who joins has any questions, please, PLEASE don't be afraid to ask. I will be happy to help with any concerns you might have.
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:26:44 15/07/2013 by amazingSpyro
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#2 Posted: 11:57:42 20/05/2013
Can I be an ent?
#3 Posted: 13:34:12 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Your character has to be a wolf or a werewolf. You can only have one character, but it's up to you.
---
Fuyusakura Red Sparx Gems: 19
#4 Posted: 17:54:34 25/05/2013
Name: Cerenity
Age (in human years): 19
Species: Werewolf
Appearance: wolf form (um also only one tail ^.^') [User Posted Image]
human form [User Posted Image]
Personality: Because of her past she acts strong on the outside, stands tall and proud. But after getting to be her friend all she wants is some help to fulfill her wish.
History: Her sister and brother were taken away and killed because of who they were (she blames herself for their deaths because she had left them to hunt). Her mother commited suicide the next day and she was pursued for awhile by wolves.
Other: She now tries to find her siblings murders for revenge. She specializes in fighting with kunai knifes that hang around her neck like a collar.

ooc so can i join?
#5 Posted: 22:37:05 27/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes, your character is accepted. I would like at least one other person to join, and then we can start.
---
#6 Posted: 22:45:27 27/05/2013
Name: Nick
Species:Wolf
Appearence: Big, gray fur, red eyes.
History: Nick always went with the pack, he never did anything that the pack didn't do. But then at the age of only 7 his parents died his whole life seemed to change.
#7 Posted: 21:27:32 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Your character is accepted! smilie Whenever you guys are ready to start, we can.
---
#8 Posted: 21:37:09 30/05/2013
OOC Yeah, let's start
#9 Posted: 17:53:10 31/05/2013 | Topic Creator
On the outskirts of a wolf city, Sylvia crouched in some bushes, hoping the guards would leave soon so she could sneak inside and find a trash heap with some scraps. Since the good old days, all Sylvia had had to eat were scraps and anything else that was non-poisonous. Both were scarce, as it was hard to get into the city, and lots of the other foods had been eaten by other wolves. All of a sudden, the guards left after a disturbance had occured. Sylvia took the opportunity and snuck into the city.
---
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#10 Posted: 19:56:34 31/05/2013
OOC:

Name: Sammy
Appearance: Red-ish wolf
Personality: He cares about the Werewolves, but he doesn't have much of a choice but to execute or threaten them.
Species: Wolf
History: He was born a litter of two wolves, but his mother and sister both died in the proccedure. He mostly lives alone now.

You'll never know if my posts 'll be long or short...
DUNDUNDUNN
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#11 Posted: 20:33:48 31/05/2013
Name: T. O. Joe

Apperance: Tall thin black werewolf with light green eyes and tiny ears.

Personality: Impulsive, and loud. Doesn't seem to value anyone's life besides his own. Can speak very fast and often tries to make others looks stupid.

History: It is unknown how he got his name: T. O. Joe. ( The T. O. part) He claims to have once done wrestling back in his 20s, but he has lost most of his muscular strength now. He had a younger brother, who he has not seen since he was 21.
#12 Posted: 23:15:42 31/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Your characters are both accepted!
---
mmcla Green Sparx Gems: 479
#13 Posted: 23:29:17 31/05/2013
Name:Widow

Appearance:A very small,black wolf with a red hourglass shape on her rump also with 2 tails.

Personality:Tries to be a leader but sometimes is impulsive to attack anyone that threatens her friends.Very sly.

History:Her pack was attacked by dragons and nearly destroyed had she not come back from hunting early,she and her family were the lone survivors. Now she is a loner trying to make her way in the world.
---
BEST AVATAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#14 Posted: 23:47:58 31/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Your character is accepted! smilie

Sylvia found a nearby trash heap easily, and looked through it, hoping to find something at least partly edible. She found two shredded pieces of meat and sprinted out of the city before the guards came back. She settled down in the shadows as the guards returned, and ate the meat ravenously. It was the best meal she had eaten in 9 days. She watched the daily activities of the city. Wolves being cast out, the trash heaps piling up, and other starving wolves searching for food. Sylvia wondered how it had come to all of this. Not 2 years before, werewolves and wolves lived in unspoken, peaceful harmony. She pushed the thought away and fell into a dreamless sleep.
---
#15 Posted: 00:53:16 01/06/2013
Widow woke up at she figured around 10 O'clock she tried to stand but couldn't. After a few minutes she finnaly struggled to her feet and she shook herself off. Suddenly Widow picked up the scent of another wolf except it smelled a bit human-like.She peeked around the corner and saw a small wolf gray all over and deep brown eyes. she finnaly got up the courage and walked into the open and declared "Hello my name is Widow what is yours"?
---
#16 Posted: 00:57:19 01/06/2013
OOC: Could Sammy be a guard? Or is he? smilie
---
#17 Posted: 00:59:16 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia woke up, startled. She didn't answer immediately, but eventually replied, "My name is Sylvia." She had never seen a wolf like this before. Sylvia turned around and bolted into the woods at full speed. She didn't want anyone giving her position away to the guards. She found a tree not too far away and realized she might have to climb it. She jumped up to the lowest branch and then went even higher. She had no doubt that the young wolf would find her, but there were two sturdy looking branches on the tree next to her, and knew she could jump that far if need be. She crouched down and waited.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:01:43 01/06/2013 by amazingSpyro
#18 Posted: 01:01:06 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Jennacat4 Sammy can be a guard if you want him to be. He's your character, it's up to you.
---
#19 Posted: 01:01:19 01/06/2013
OOC: I have a feeling I ninja'd you.

EDIT: You ninja'd me now. Okay, thanks. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:01:47 01/06/2013 by jennacat4
#20 Posted: 01:02:44 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: No problem. smilie
---
#21 Posted: 01:04:45 01/06/2013
She bolted after the wolf elusive to anyone who looked her way.She skillfully climbed the tree and pounced upon Sylvia knocking her to the ground and covering up her mouth with one paw she said don't worry I won't hurt you I'm trying to get away from the gaurds too if we work together we could make a lot of progress, I could even help you hunt.You name it I can hunt it.
---
#22 Posted: 01:06:04 01/06/2013
It was soon Nick's turn as the guard.He stood behind the gate waiting.
#23 Posted: 01:06:19 01/06/2013
OOC: I post now.

Sammy was trotting along, looking for any suspicious wolves. He paused. A wolf? He shook his head. It was probably just a troublesome pup. He tasted the air. Nothing. Boring today, he thought, looking around. A sharp stone dug in his paw. Sammy sat down and grasped it with his teeth, pulling hard. He pulled it out and blood dribbled from the small wound. It'll heal....
---
#24 Posted: 01:08:21 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia batted Widow's paw away and leaped to her feet. She was still a little dazed and stunned, but carefully replied, "I don't need your help." "I work better alone." She stumbled down a ridge nearby and went back to watching the guards as she carefully slunk along.
---
#25 Posted: 01:15:57 01/06/2013
"You really are stubborn". She ran after her and quickly caught up. She locked her jaws on her tail and planted her feet tightly onto the ground and quickly stopped her. Once again pinned her to the ground okay I tried to be nice but that didn't work. She swiftly knocked her out with a paw swipe and dragged her to her den. She tied her up with a piece of rope laying right outside her den and waited for her to wake up.
---
#26 Posted: 01:18:12 01/06/2013
She made sure to cover up the den entrance.
---
#27 Posted: 01:20:18 01/06/2013
Sammy licked it a few times. The blood was easing.... He looked around for some moss. That might help. Sammy noticed some lodged between some cracks and scraped it out. He pressed it onto his paw, making sure it would stay for a bit. Sammy started walking. It might distract him from his cut and give him something else to focus on. Sammy heard small pawsteps scurrying around. He tasted the air. Mouse? Sammy was lucky. He hadn't seen a mouse in ages!

OOC: Ima change Sammy. He no guard. smilie
---
#28 Posted: 01:20:57 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia woke up, not realizing where she was. This worried her, so she thrashed around a bit. She was now very afraid that this wolf would turn her in. She looked around, and, not noticing anything that would help her, let out a great sigh. She remembered being taken down by the small black wolf and realized she could be a very real threat. She dared not move anymore to avoid provoking the wolf again.
---
#29 Posted: 01:22:49 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Jennacat4 That's ok. I don't mind.
---
#30 Posted: 01:29:35 01/06/2013
Widow walked out of the shadows head up and tail held high. "Well now that we have some time to talk.Let's talk. Why did you run away?.Did you think I was a gaurd?Hmph I kill any gaurd that confronts meI mean seriously I hate those guys now what do you have to say for yourself?''
---
#31 Posted: 01:34:54 01/06/2013
Sammy licked his chops. He crouched slightly, slowly moving towards the mouse-maybe mice. He was nearing it... Just a few more seconds... Sammy pounced. His large paws landed squarely on the mouse. Sammy killed the plump mouse with a quick bite to the neck. He tore it open carefully, and turned it over to make sure it was clean and safe. He smelled it once and devoured it in about 2 hungry gulps. Sammy licked his nose. He stretched and looked around to find a good spot to sleep. He saw a nice pile of fallen sticks and padded over to it. He smelled it, and did the normal circle before curling up and falling into a deep sleep...

OOC: Sammy is usually over-cautious.
---
#32 Posted: 01:35:45 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'm sorry if I offended you in any way." Sylvia replied. "It's just that, I usually don't work with others, and I haven't since the good old days." "I have a few friends around here, but we don't stay with each other unless we are discussing how to deal with guards or if there's a big feast, which both are usually rare happenings." she paused before adding, "And I ran away because it's not every day I wake up with someone else watching me in my best lookout spot." "Now it's my turn to ask you something." Sylvia said accusingly. "Why did you follow me? Were you desperate, or was there something you hoped to gain by following me?"
---
#33 Posted: 01:41:30 01/06/2013
"I hoped to gain a friendship. I only know who I am,my birthday and my age.I woke up just 30 shod minutes ago and and I just hoped to make a new friend." * takes a deep breath* "so I'm going out hunting and I was wondering what you wanted"
---
#34 Posted: 01:45:48 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"I don't want anything from you other than to be let go and be left alone." Sylvia said angrily, but she calmed down before adding, "Look, despite the fact that you jumped me, dragged me off to your den, AND tied me up, you can take care of yourself and I respect that, so I'll make you a deal."
---
#35 Posted: 01:47:34 01/06/2013
"The deal being"?
---
#36 Posted: 01:52:12 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"If you let me go, and leave me alone, I will give you any news that may be helpful to you from what I can pick up from watching the guards and the whereabouts of the other wolves." Sylvia answered. "However," she added, "If you decline, and leave me tied up here, I will accept nothing from you and forever treat you as a stranger, because, as I said before, I prefer to work and be alone." "That is my deal."
---
#37 Posted: 01:59:05 01/06/2013
"I have a different deal".
---
#38 Posted: 02:00:25 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh boy." Sylvia muttered under her breath. "So what is your deal?" she asked, now nervous.
---
#39 Posted: 02:04:54 01/06/2013
"If you travel with me I will gaurenty your safety.If not I will give you a 5 second head start then I will start my hunt and if I find you lets just say that it won't be so friendly.So do we have a deal?"
---
#40 Posted: 02:09:31 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"Alright, look," Sylvia said getting impatient. "First off, I DON'T WANT TO TRAVEL ANYWHERE, second, why would I need your garanteed safety when I'm perfectly fine on my own, third, you expect me to trust you after you tied me up here, and lastly, what's in it for me? I don't need your help, and it's starting to look like you really need me, that, or you're just very desperate."
---
#41 Posted: 02:19:34 01/06/2013
"So one,you're saying that you want to stay in this cave all your life and two, you would rather get killed rather than explore."
---
#42 Posted: 02:21:10 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"No, I'm saying that I don't trust you and that I wonder why you need/want me with you so badly."
---
#43 Posted: 02:28:42 01/06/2013
"I'm alone and scared and I need someone to help me because like I said earlier I don't remember anything except my name,age ,and birthday. So please please please take me up on my offer!?"
---
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#44 Posted: 02:29:40 01/06/2013
T. O. woke up at 4:00 am, and heard motion out in his yard. He got up with his knife. Trembling, and stealthily creeping out to find the culprit.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:56:00 01/06/2013 by Mrmorrises
#45 Posted: 02:52:58 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'm sorry to disappoint you," Sylvia said, "But I have a life here." "A good life, even if it is hard."
"So unless you insist on setting a bad reputation for yourself, I suggest you let me go, and if you do, I promise I'll visit often." "Can we agree to that?"
---
#46 Posted: 04:01:34 01/06/2013
"You don't even know where you are.I know I look like I'm doing fine but...I really need someone".She then did something that surprised even her even though they'd only just met she lunged forward untied Sylvia and embraced her in a bear hug.
---
#47 Posted: 04:33:01 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia's eyes widened. "Listen, Widow," she began, "I like you, okay, and I don't want to interfere with anything you need to do, but I'm willing to let you come with me as long as you respect my privacy and personal space."
---
#48 Posted: 05:15:32 01/06/2013
"Okay! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!"
---
#49 Posted: 16:40:42 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Sylvia said nothing but walked away. "Great," she thought. "Now I have to fend for myself and her."
---
#50 Posted: 16:43:06 01/06/2013
"Oh!No you don't have to fend for me I can hunt."
---
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me