Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Return to the Digital World! (Digimon roleplay)
Page 1 of 1
Return to the Digital World! (Digimon roleplay) [CLOSED]
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#1 Posted: 19:26:21 18/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Story: Devimon and the black gears are back!!!!!!!!! For those of you who don't remember, in Digimon Adventures, Devimon was the bad guy who Angelmon defeated and the black gears are gears Devimon created that turned good Digimon bad. Now Matt, Ty, T.K., and the others from Digimon Adventures must return to the Digital Wold. This time, they will bring friends along to aid them in their battles aginst Devimon and the other bad Digimon. They will also be aided by characters from the other seasons of Digimon
Rules:
I'm GM
If you create a new character, you can make a new Digimon. if you do, please describe what it looks like in all of its Digievelutions all the way to mega please.
If you use an old character, you don't have to do what I said in the rule above.
No Godmod
After every fight, The Digimon should Digivolve back into their second form. (Ex. Garurumon would Digivolve back into Gabumon.)
Two old characters max per person and one new character per person.
If you need help remembering stuff about characters from The T.V. show, PM me and I'll help you.
Warning: If you are T.K., Matt will treat you like a little brother
I will be happy to draw your Digimon evolution if you are using a new character, please just PM me how you want them to look like.
Please include how they saved the world if you are posting a character from the T.V.'s show's history.
Character sheet (for characters from the T.V. show's seasons)
Name:
Season they were from:
Appearance:
Partner Digimon:
Digimon's appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:
Character sheet for new characters:
Name:
Partner Digimon: (Describe or post a picture)
Champion Digievelution: (Describe or post a picture)
Ultimate Digievelution (Discribe or post a picture)
Mega Digievelution (Discribe or post a picture)
Personality:
History:
Other:
(Sorry new character sheet is a little long)

My character sheet
Name: Matt
Season they were from: Digimon Adventures
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Partner Digimon: Gabumon
Digimon's appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Can be a little angry at times if you make him mad, but his very protective of his little brother, T.K.
History: When Matt was young, his parents were divorced, and him and his little bro, T.K. were separated. Matt lives with his dad now. Matt sAaved the human world and digital world with Ty, T.K. , Izzy, Joe, Zora, Meme,and Kora,.
Other: N/A
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me