Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Wave of Agony (Just Skylanders RP)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
The Wave of Agony (Just Skylanders RP) [CLOSED]
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#101 Posted: 00:53:38 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
(Tech Source it is.)

Eventually, Hugo ran up to the group. "Guys! Guys! You'll never guess what I found in the Far-Viewer! There's this strange metal castle covered in floating gears in the distance! But it wasn't there last time I checked yesterday. Where did it come from?
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#102 Posted: 02:41:56 30/05/2013
"are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" ivy asked the rest. the tech source!
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#103 Posted: 02:57:15 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"Uhhh, is that where one of the sources is?" Chop Suey asked. Even Chop Suey wasn't THAT dumb to assume Ivy was thinking of something else.
#104 Posted: 03:09:13 30/05/2013
"it better be," ivy said, "then Hugo would have found that for nothing"
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#105 Posted: 20:50:32 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"But how do we get there?" Chop Suey asked. "Is there anyone here who could take us there." Hugo jumped up. "Wait, no don't!" he cried. ...But it was too late.

"Ace pilot Flynn, the world's greatest balloonist at your service." And of coarse, Skylanders most famous narcissist, Flynn, arrived on the scene.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#106 Posted: 21:48:18 30/05/2013
"That was sudden. We have to be careful though. I have a feeling something is not right..." Scrouge replied at the sudden locating of the tech source.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#107 Posted: 22:02:41 30/05/2013
"This is gonna be easy." Lasher said, showing off his whip.
---
Hurrah!
#108 Posted: 23:50:15 30/05/2013
"don't get so cocky yet lasher" ivy warned. "we can never know what traps agony set up, this could be a trap in itself"
---
#109 Posted: 00:56:34 31/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Hugo walked over to the far viewer and pointed it at the Tech Castle. "Oh it is not far from here. Just a little ways that way." Flynn cracked his fists after the comment. "Great, just leave it all to me. I'll fly on down there, retrieve the tech source and..." Chop Suey cut him off with a loud grunt. "You let the professionals do the work. When was the last time you actually did anything cool?" Chop Suey was not a big fan of egomaniacs like Flynn. But hey, who IS?
#110 Posted: 07:12:14 31/05/2013
"I actually have to agree with you for once" ivy mumbled in agreement with chop. She was arrogant at times, but at least she was honest about what really happened rather than pretend
---
#111 Posted: 10:11:12 31/05/2013
"Yeah, Just leave the dangerous stuff to us." Scrouge replied
---
#112 Posted: 12:56:55 31/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Flynn walked over to his balloon with a smirk on his face. "Oh stop it, you guys are just jelous of me. He he. BOOM!" He eventually opened up his balloon and walked in. He kept it open for the Skylanders to climb into as well, which Chop Suey did rather hesitantly.
#113 Posted: 14:07:21 31/05/2013
Ivy just strut right in. dude, your, like, a hundred times worse than me. And in most cases everyone
---
#114 Posted: 16:09:48 31/05/2013
Scrouge walked into the balloon.
---
#115 Posted: 18:54:53 31/05/2013 | Topic Creator
((OOC: Prextail, I'm going to try and set up your character.))

Flynn waited for everyone to enter the balloon before starting off for the Tech castle. ...But not before hitting the side of the ruins where he parks his balloon. "Alright! One more for Flynn! BOOM!"

In Kaos' lair, Glumshanks was checking up on his "friend" Kaos. "Wow Kaos," He started. "You really are a powerful portal master. I still remember the Super Ultimate Undead Spell of Complete and Total Destruction." Kaos got really angry at the remark. "DON'T REMIND ME OF THE UNDEAD SPELL OF COMPLETE AND UTTER DESTRUCTION! That's the last time I shop for spells at Dr. Vile's House of Discount Spells. Now GET ME OUT OF HERE!?" Glumshanks bent his knees inward and started to look worried. "Actually, Lord Kaos, we have no means of doing so. No deactivation spell or push pin or anything." Kaos screamed very loudly after hearing this.

Meanwhile, Agony was taking pleasure in his misfortune, snickering from a nearby doorway. Little did he know he would be confronted by one of his minions.
#116 Posted: 23:18:38 31/05/2013
Ivy facepalmed. what is so great about hitting the side of the ruins? And who is counting it, oh yah, blabber mouth
---
#117 Posted: 20:10:53 01/06/2013
(Ok smilie)

Scrouge sighed. "Couldnt you learn NOT to hit that again?!" he replied in a angry tone.

Blink smirked , "What seemes to be making you happy Agony...?" he said as he walked up to him.
---
#118 Posted: 13:11:33 02/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Agony looked back to see one of his faithful minions, a cybernetic wolf named Blink. "Ah, hello Blink. Not to be confused with that annoying mole kid," Agony said. "I was just watching those two over by the portal." Kaos started to pound his fists against the bubble before accidentally sending it rolling across the floor. "GAH! YOU WILL RUE THE DAY YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!" Kaos yelled. Agony walked out of his doorway with six of his arms stretched out. "Oh, I'm sorry bout that, pipsqueek. There's some "Ruing" action for you there." He put two of his arms in a thinking state next to his head, used to other arms to knock away Kaos and Glumshanks, and placed two more on Kaos' portal. "Well, let's check up on the Skylanders, shall we? I'll bet they found the first castle by now." Agony looked through the portal to see the Skylanders flying with Flynn. There was a plant dragon, a pigman, a stone orc, and a flaming fox.

Chop Suey said nothing to Flynn, but his nostrils started to flare up, firing off a bit of smoke. Flynn was trying to counter Scrouge's comment. "It takes years of practice to hit the side of a ruin like that. You should be..." Then someone probably cut him off.
#119 Posted: 22:13:07 02/06/2013
"proud or ashamed to be with either the best flyer in skylands or the mammal with the biggest ego" ivy retorted. She's done, and now she is at the point where her temper can flare at unexpected moments
---
#120 Posted: 22:53:34 02/06/2013
"I don't know who this chump is, but here's more self centered than me." Lasher whispered to Chop Suey.
---
Hurrah!
#121 Posted: 21:48:25 03/06/2013
"It will be a pleasure getting back at the Skylanders once again." Blink said deviously, He really wished to destroy the skylanders as they have ruin his past completely.

"Years of practice? What did you do, Not practice for your practice?" Scrouge replied, rather annoyed.
---
#122 Posted: 22:29:29 03/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"*Sigh* Chicks," Flynn started. "They always say no, but their minds are saying "Yes."" Chop Suey rolled his eyes before whispering back to Lasher. "Tell me about it," he started. "I wish I could chop his legs off."

"Good," Agony laughed. "Your first mission is to lead my minions into battle." Agony looked at Blink before rolling his head. "I'm sure you want to take them all on yourself, but why not be safe over sorry, eh? Now, my all-star line-up of Tech Minions. Please welcome first, my Evil Gun-Totting Gremlin!" A figure appeared in the shape of Trigger Happy yelling "Mine MINE MINE!!! He he he!" Agony then put out an arm to summon another minion. "Next is my Evil Arkynian Mole-Bot!" This time he summoned Drill Segent. "Licensed to Drill!" He then placed another arm out. "My Evil Tech Genius!" Another evil minion showed up in the shape of Sprocket. "The Fix is In!" Agony placed another arm out to summon his Drobot minion. "And of coarse, Drobot. And last, but NOT least, my Evil Puppet Master Hippo!" Agony finally summoned one of MugoUrth's Skylanders OCs, an evil gold spectral version of Lockjaw. "Well, are you ready to take your soldiers into battle? They should arrive any minute."
#123 Posted: 21:47:12 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
(Bump)
#124 Posted: 02:43:18 05/06/2013
"so, when will we get their" ivy asked, trying to change the subject
---
#125 Posted: 12:50:49 05/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hey, how's that. We're coming up to it now," Flynn called out. Actually, his time getting here wasn't half bad. Even though he's a narcissistic loser, he's kind of legit as a pilot. Everyone could see the large castle. The bricks were all a deep gold, the official color of the tech element. There were gears EVERYWHERE. Cannons lined the outside as well. But there was still a large walkway out where they could land the balloon. Finally, at the top was a large dome, which inside you could just make out something shimmering. Perhaps the eternal Tech source?
#126 Posted: 13:39:41 05/06/2013
"this is the perfect place for anything tech related" ivy commented, dazzled by the lovely old colour she sees. "you may be very arrogant, but you are a pretty good pilot" she said to Flynn
---
#127 Posted: 20:36:49 07/06/2013 | Topic Creator
(Prextail's not posting for some reason.)

Eventually, Flynn landed the balloon on the end of the walkway. "I know, right? BOOM!" Chop Suey rolled his eyes as he walked out.
#128 Posted: 23:54:28 07/06/2013
Ivy walked off of the ballon, and was able to get a closer look at the golden castle. always be alert for danger
---
#129 Posted: 12:55:59 09/06/2013 | Topic Creator
((We'll have to RP without Prextail for now.))

"What! Those stupid Skylanders!" Kaos cried out from his bubble as he could barely see them in the portal as his barrier started to bounch. "Oh boy," Agony said cheerfully before walking over to the portal. "They're here, they're here, they're here, oh ho ho we are going to have so much fun. Blink ready your troops."

Chop Suey was walking down the pathway to the castle when who else would rear its ugly head but Agony. "Very good day to you, Skylanders. Welcome to the Tech castle, make yourselves at home."
#130 Posted: 14:00:35 09/06/2013
Ivy swung her head around to where the voice was coming from. "like we could call this home," she hissed, "I'm not even a tech element. If I was a tech element creature I might feel more like I am home, but I am a life." there she went again, her logical temperament. She was known to get some people to go crazy with that tone and way of speaking. She stood he guard nothingness though
---
#131 Posted: 23:20:46 09/06/2013
(I was camping smilie)

"This will be a lot of fun.." Blink said as he smirked. He went to get the troops ready.

Scrouge followed the rest into the building "Why would i live here?" he replied, a bit annoyed by the pigman.
---
#132 Posted: 18:28:28 10/06/2013 | Topic Creator
((Now we just need BrutalBash to start posting. smilie ))

"Oh come on. Just look at this place. Lot's of room. Place to sleep. Hmm hmm hmm, FOREVER!" Chop Suey blew out a stream of smoke from his nostrils while puffing his chest out. "We've got no time for sleep," he said. "We're going in and taking back that Tech Source." Agony put a hand to his chin. "Hmmmm... I guess I could start you off with some trolls" Eventually, the door to the tower popped open. Three Greaser Trolls appeared As well, two Blasters and two Grenadiers came as well. "Oh please, this should be a cakewalk for you guys," Agony added. "Well, I better go. See you at the top. Ta ta."

Agony disappeared from the site as the four Skylanders were confronting the trolls. Agony went back to his tower and started to brief. "Well, it looks like this will be your chance to show your stuff, Blink." Agony started to pick up his minions and placing them on the portal. They eventually disappeared. As he was placing his minions on the portal, he talked to Blink. "I'm going to place you at the top of the tower where the Tech source is. There's also a device a the top that if you yell into it, everyone in the tower can hear your booming voice. Aaaaaand if you feel you have a little trouble against the Skylanders, which I am not saying you will buuuuut just in case I will let you fight along side my evil giant uni-wheeled jock bot, the strongest Tech minion I have." Agony then picked up Blink and placed him on the Portal. "Well, have fun. Toodles."
#133 Posted: 21:11:22 10/06/2013
"Heh, this is my kinda job." Scrouge said with a smirk and began to attack the Grenade trolls with hellflames.

"I will not dissapoint you Agony." Blink replied, he smiled, he thought his attack would go out just as planned.
---
#134 Posted: 22:12:17 10/06/2013
"let's take the most annoying ones out," ivy told herself, and threw sharp Ivys at the blaster trolls.
---
#135 Posted: 13:43:50 11/06/2013
Lasher quickly whipped one of the trolls.
---
Hurrah!
#136 Posted: 20:27:27 11/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chop Suey just charged into battle, swinging his axe at whatever the others weren't targeting. It didn't take long before all the trolls were done. That was like practice for what was yet to come. Eventually they went inside where they saw something odd. The room was rather big, and there was a train inside, but it was hunkered down by three locks. The train was on a set of tracks which lead into a huge door that was also locked. Above the door was a balcony, as well as a cannon with an odd bullet sticking out of it. The bullet appeared to be in the shape of a key. There were also stairs leading up to the floor, but sandwiching the stairs were pitfalls. In fact, there was a main sector with the train and the tracks surrounded by stairs and pitfalls that lead to oblivion. In addition, there were three other cannons scattered about the room as well. "Uhhhhh... What now?" Chop Suey asked. ...And little did they know: They were STILL being watched.
#137 Posted: 22:14:06 11/06/2013
Ivy looked around the room without moving from where she was, and was sitting down. "looks like a lot of locks, if we can get the keys we can unlock the door and he train," she said, approaching the train. She laid a claw on one of the locks, wondering what this lock was actually locking on the train
---
#138 Posted: 22:48:24 11/06/2013
Scrouge entered the room curiously "I have a eerie feeling about this place..." he said to himself, feeling like he was being watched.

"Oh,This will be fun..." Blink said to himself deviously, charging up energy to blind the skylanders with a flash.
---
#139 Posted: 20:59:52 12/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'm gonna check out one of these cannons," Chop Suey said as he tried to go up one of the steps.
#140 Posted: 21:51:23 12/06/2013
Blink smiled, He was hidden and able to speak to everyone without being seen. "Hello skylanders, So nice of you to fall into my little trap..." he said deviously.

Scrouge looked around to try and find the source of the sound.
---
#141 Posted: 07:16:17 13/06/2013
Ivy looked around to find he source of the sound, while still holding onto one of the locks. Whatever it is, the tone wasn't very welcoming. maybe I should touch this lock she thought to herself, and let go of the lock she was examining
---
#142 Posted: 02:40:46 14/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chop Chop started up the stairs, and when he heard the voice, he jumped up. He startled himself into falling off the stairs. He didn't get far up, but it still hurt.

Agony was watching over Blink, and smiled. He knew how to use the device. And then it hit him. "Woops, forgot my evil bomb expert," he said allowed so EVERYONE could hear him. Oops.
#143 Posted: 02:57:38 14/06/2013
"evil bomb expert!?" now ivy was very quizzical. Whatever, or whoever, this bomb expert was, she knew it wasn't going to be all good. She crouched down, ready to take on anything that happened to come her way
---
#144 Posted: 03:08:23 14/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Agony just realized everyone could hear him as he was placing his next minion in a random location in the tower. His head was also still visible in Blinks area. He lowered his voice before talking to Blink. "Oh, sorry about that Blink. Continue."
#145 Posted: 10:29:19 14/06/2013
Blink nodded and continued his attack. He ordered the evil skylanders to attack the good skylanders more.

Scrouge continued to attack any charging enemies with his hellflames.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#146 Posted: 13:30:19 14/06/2013
Grand looked and said "Lighting strike!'
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#147 Posted: 19:18:02 14/06/2013 | Topic Creator
((OOC: Wrong topic, Sleepy.))
NicozardEX Red Sparx Gems: 89
#148 Posted: 20:21:30 14/06/2013
Can I be a Rattle Shake?
---
Rattle Shake is beautiful...
#149 Posted: 01:52:35 15/06/2013 | Topic Creator
((OOC: Sure, but how are you going to enter the RP?))
#150 Posted: 20:01:42 15/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chop Suey looked around and noticed a large group of trolls. 5 Grease Monkeys, 3 Trollverines, 2 Tech Punks, and another troll with an odd color, but he was wielding bombs. "Is that... Boomer?" Chop Suey asked. "Oh, hey Boomer! You come to help us claim back the Tech Source?" Of coarse, it wasn't the real Boomer. It was one of Agony and Blinks minions. Eventually, the Boomer look-alike, or "Evil Bomb Expert Troll" started to throw dynamite at the group.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me