Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Wave of Agony (Just Skylanders RP)
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
The Wave of Agony (Just Skylanders RP) [CLOSED]
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#1 Posted: 23:45:37 17/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Idea: I was looking through the RPs and found a lot of cross over RPs. Skylanders and Sonic, Skylanders and Pokemon, Skylanders and My Little Pony, but no flat-out Skylanders RP.

Plot: Kaos is back, and for his next plan, he awakened a hideous creature known as Agony, a creature recognized from the beginning of the Skylands. But Kaos tried to control this great creature and became enslaved by him, as did Kaos' partner Glumshanks. Afterward, Agony took over his fortress, destroyed his stash of apple juice, and sent a raid to the Skylands. And then, he succeeded in draining the power of the core of light of all 8 Eternal sources. To make matters worse, he has even converted these sources into sources of evil power. These sources are kept in 8 different realms, and are used to generate an army of minions which could make Agony unbeatable.

...But is there a way to counter? The Skylanders must fight once more to retrieve and reconvert the sources. But for this task, new Skylanders will arise to help. This might just be the greatest battle yet.

Rules: First and foremost...
1: No God-modding or power playing.
2: No perfect characters.
3: Please, with all do respect, NO MLP STYLED CHARACTERS! Nothing against MLP, I just want this to be a straight Skylanders RP.
4: 3 characters at most. Only 1 is required.
5: You can play as official characters, or OCs.
6: Nothing fancy is required, but please be literate. No chat-speak.

Skeleton: Here we go.

Name:
Personality:
Power:
Element:
History:
Appearance:
Other:

Characters:
1: Chop Suey
2: smilie (Sleepy0429)
3: Ivy Twing (Stealthelfrocks)
4: Scrouge (prextail202)
5: Lasher (BrutalBash101)
6: Roller Brawl (Ash Starkindle)
7: Magna Charge (StalkerSnake)

Name: Chop Suey
Species: Pigman
Personality: Pigman is a very loyal but clumsy creature. He tries to be friendly and supportive to his fellow Skylanders, and will always help with support. He is however not to bright, and rather gullible. He could easily mistake one of Kaos' or Agony's minions as the real deal, and follow their orders.
Power: Chop Suey wields a giant axe. The blade of this axe is almost as tall as the axes shaft. He is very strong and knows how to use his great beastly axe in battle. In addition, he can breathe fire from his nostrils. The fire shoots out five feet ahead. Finally, he has a tendency to charge headlong into battle without his axe. When he runs wild, he crashes into targets at a great velocity, which damages Chop Suey, but also his targets.
Element: Fire
History: Chop Suey belongs to a race of Pigmen who live in a scorched plain. Pigmen spend most of their days reading books and casting spells. Infact, most Pigmen are quite intelligent. Chop Suey, however, is not one of the smarter pigs. He spends his time swinging an axe around and engaging in head-butting matches with other not-so smart Pigmen. Chop Suey wasn't smart, but he was determined. He trained every day, hoping some day to be a hero. One day, he got his chance. An army of trolls rampaged through a Pigmen settlement, and most Pigmen are pacifists, so they could not fight. Chop Suey lead his friends into battle against the trolls, with his axe clutched in his fingers, and prevailed over the invading trolls. It wasn't long until opportunity knocked, and Chop Suey got his chance to be one of the Skylanders.
Appearance: Chop Suey looks like a fat, ugly pig in round red armor. He has no tusks, but his nose is plenty wrinkled. In addition, his eye-sockets seem to appear bigger than his eyes, even though they're just heavily indented, so blackness appears around his eyes. As well, his forehead droops slightly over as well.
Other:
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 17:39:44 21/05/2013 by MugoUrth
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#2 Posted: 03:54:28 18/05/2013
Name: Ivy twing
Species: plant Dragon
Personality: ivy is a bit of an arrogant dragon, but because she found it the only way to get attention. She also has a hard head, along with a hot one, but she is loyal and honest, even if her honesty can make her a bit offensive, and yet strangely has a hard time trusting others, esspecially with objects. Optimistic and adventurous, she is always up for some good times. Brainiac, she studies everything she wants to know. Also deeply religious and a little vain, smoothing out her scales from time to time
Power: she is very skillful at the martial arts, using it to hit fast and hard blows onto her opponents. She further increases the power of her physical attacks by enveloping them with her ivy poison. Not only does she have a physical attack but also a ranged attack, she can fling sharp ivy leaves at her opponents. Being a dragon, she can also fly. Her final third attack is used from the air, she drops down, and crushes her opponents with her claws, it also makes her grow some plants around her.
Element: life
History: unusually for a life being, she was born in a completely dry and barren area, where there were only earth beings. Being different and having different abilities, she was bullied and teased but the others. She wanted to show that she was just like them, and studied what earth creatures were known for, power and endurance. With that she set off out of her stone village, and through the desert sandstorms. In a few days, the ground became more green, and before, stood a massive forest. by found this the perfect place to practice her power, so began teaching herself martial arts. When she was meditating, noticed a dry patch in the grass. Seeing this as a sign, returned to her village, but little did she know that kaos' minions were watching, and followed her. Once they arrived, it became war, earth and one life against the minions. Finally, they drove out the minions, and expecting to hear compliments from Ivy's fellow comrades, was blamed for bring them. She took I as the last straw, and left to the floating islands of skylands. Once meeting the skylanders, she realized that this was where she wanted to be, and became a member, while protecting hose who were also outcasts from their home.
Appearance: she is a very slim, pastel green dragon. Her horns were red and knobbly like trees, and her wing branches were also the same colour and texture. She has dark green ivyes growing n her tail to the tip, becoming a leaf arrowhead. The Ivys also wrap around her wings. Her claws and eyes are silver.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:53:19 18/05/2013 by Stealthelfrocks
#3 Posted: 11:55:20 18/05/2013 | Topic Creator
(I'm kind of iffy about the name "Ivy Sore." I mentioned that I wanted this to be a strict Skylanders RP, and the name Ivy Sore sounds a lot like Ivysaur, a Pokemon.

Other than that, accepted.)
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#4 Posted: 12:51:41 18/05/2013
Ooc: I am joining... but I am really busy..
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
#5 Posted: 13:08:29 18/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay, you're reserved.
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#6 Posted: 13:16:50 18/05/2013
So, there's no gay skylanders? Only straight ones?
#7 Posted: 13:49:38 18/05/2013 | Topic Creator
(Actually, by straight I meant "No-Crossovers, just plain Skylanders." If you want a gay character, go right ahead.

Edit: Changed it to "Just" to avoid confusion.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:50:47 18/05/2013 by MugoUrth
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8 Posted: 16:07:46 18/05/2013
So no L-Chop Chop X Double Trouble? D:

Might join
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#9 Posted: 16:12:26 18/05/2013
Might join put me as warnado and eye brawl
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#10 Posted: 16:33:24 18/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted for Warnado. I'm not sure I want to allow Giants like Eye Brawl, though.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#11 Posted: 16:52:14 18/05/2013
Name: Scrouge
Species: Demon
Personality: Devious, But still loyal to skylands
Power:
Hellflame: Shoots a black flame
Death spear:Jabs with his spear
Flight
Element: Undead
History: Abused as a fox pup, he had tried to use fire to revenge. Playing with a certant stone and fire caused him to transform. These powers had made him decide to protect skylands other than destroy it.
Appearance: http://prextail202.deviantart....ander-327615821
Other: nope
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#12 Posted: 18:50:04 18/05/2013 | Topic Creator
(Accepted)
#13 Posted: 23:53:52 18/05/2013
Ooc: changed the nams
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#14 Posted: 12:23:36 19/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Got it. One more joiner and we can start soon.
#15 Posted: 23:21:05 19/05/2013 | Topic Creator
(Bump)
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#16 Posted: 23:58:49 19/05/2013
Name:Lasher
Species: Stone orc
Personality: Gruff, not very intelligent,
Power: Lasher wields a whip that he lashes away at foes with. He can also use his fists to lightly bat away at enemies. If a truly tough foe emerges, he can stomp on the ground, making a massive stone pillar emerge and hit the enemy.
Element: Earth
History: born as a runt, Lasher never got respect from his family, or anyone. Being unusually weak for an orc, he harnessed the power of the whip. Being teased for using a weapon to fight, Lasher set off on his own. Everday he would scavenge for food. One day, as he almost ate a nice juicy salamander, he was stopped by a group of creatures called the Skylanders. It turned out he had almost eaten one of their mempers, Zap. That is when Lasher joined the Skylanders.
Appearance: about 5 ft tall. Very muscular (although he is really weak.) His skin is permanently smudged by dirt and he has a few rocks stuck to his body. He wears leather armor, but no helmet. He hsno hair and his face resembles that of a gorilla mixed with a lion.
---
Hurrah!
#17 Posted: 13:07:53 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator
(Alright, we can start. I will keep sign-ups open, however, to let other people join.)

Skylanders had just beaten Kaos once again as he tried to rule Skylands with the aptly named "Plan N." But Kaos, as usually, wasn't going to give up. You gotta admire the little guy's persistence. He made it back to the outlands where he started his work on...

"Plan O, Glumshanks!!!" Kaos started to walk around the room while he was lecturing his sidekick. "Glumshanks, do you remember the Hydra?" Kaos asked. Glumshanks took a little time to remember. "You mean the one who fell to its death for no apparent reason and no one can confirm it actually died?" Kaos gave a "wait, what?" kind of look before resuming. "Anyway, Glumshanks. I've been in the library today and I've been studying a book called the Creatures of Immanent Terror! This book speaks of an ancient demon from the beginning of Skylands times, a creature that even puts my faithful Hydra to shame. And I, KAOS! am going to resurrect this creature and take over Skylands."

...Glumshanks didn't like the plan. "But... ahem, lord Kaos? What kind of creature is this? Is this the "easily controlled against its will" type creature or the "takes orders from no one" type creature?" Kaos ran up to Glumshanks face and got angry. "NEVER YOU MIND! Anyway, I only have to chant one little line resurrect this magnificent creature. Hastaract Regruto!" Afterward, Kaos immediately summoned... a Zombie? A Zombie that started to chase Kaos. "Ahck! Get it away from me, Glumshanks!" he yelled. Glumshanks needed only to smack it above the head with his stone tablet to knock it out. "Was that the super scary creature you were talking about lord Kaos?" Glumshanks asked. Kaos got pissed. "NO, you fool! I cast the wrong spell! Now... Hastaract Distrocto!"

...This time a different creature appeared from Kaos' lava circle. It was large, green, and had many arms. It kind of looked like a giant green spider except its face was humanoid and had dark markings on its eyes, kind of like Kaos' own markings. It had 12 limbs total, each tipped with a hand, and a big green ant-like body. "Wow, now I know why you painted your face," Glumshanks commented before Kaos walked toward the creature. "He's beautiful!" Kaos exclaimed. "Glumshanks, this creature is Agony, one of the most fearsome and powerful creatures OF ALL TIIIIIME! And I, KAOS! now have total control over him." Kaos turned around and bowed. "Yes, Lord Agony, I am the reason you exist. ME! You and I will take over the Skylands together." The creature called Agony started to laugh. Kaos turned around to no one in particular and started talking to himself. "FOOLS! You have enraged me for the last time! Now it is MY turn. This is your doom talking! Soon, you shall all fear the power of..." "Demon Lord Agony!" the creature yelled. "And KAOS!" Kaos added.

...But suddenly, an arm reached out and grabbed Kaos. "Hey! Put me down! I command you!" But no matter how many times Kaos ordered Agony to put him down, Agony eventually enveloped Kaos in a strange magic bubble, keeping him sealed in place. "Hey! What gives! This is treason! I am your master! YOU WILL OBEY ME!!!" Agony took one of his hands and flicked the bubble Kaos was him, sending him bouncing all over the room. "I do not take orders from anyone, especially not an insignificant brat such as yourself." Agony started to laugh. His laugh shook the entire room. This caused Glumshanks to leave the room cowardly. "HEY! GLUMSHANKS! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" Kaos yelled. But it was no use. Kaos was now Agony's prisoner.

It was another day in the Skylands and a few new recruits were talking to each other. One of them was an ugly pig creature nicknamed "Chop Suey." Sure, he could have easily have called himself "Pork Chop," but "Chop Suey" sounded better and was less obvious. Chop Suey was among a group of other recruits, Icy Twing, Scrouge, and Lasher. Chop Suey was currently talking to Lasher of the current situation. "Say, Voodood?" he asked, mistaking Lasher for another Orc. "Do you think our first task will be fun?"
#18 Posted: 22:12:28 20/05/2013
"oh I bet it will be," the plant dragon said, jumping in the conversation. The dragon, unlike camo, another plant dragon, had wings wrapped around with some ivy. The same ivy also wrapped around her tail, ending in a ivy snapped arrowhead. This dragon wasn't called Ivy for nothing.
---
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#19 Posted: 22:29:29 20/05/2013
Can I be Roller Brawl? If not, can I be Legendary Stealth Elf? (It doesnt really matter who I am... theyre my faves)
#20 Posted: 23:01:38 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator
((Yes, you can be Roller Brawl.))
#21 Posted: 23:02:41 20/05/2013
ooc: Thanks
#22 Posted: 23:06:46 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator
(You and Sleepy can RP by the way.)
#23 Posted: 23:13:29 20/05/2013
Warnado was sitting around "....." Nothing came out.
---
#24 Posted: 01:54:21 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Chop Suey looked over and saw Warnado and Roller Brawl sitting by each other. Chop Suey kind of wondered if they were doing anything soon.
#25 Posted: 07:16:48 21/05/2013
Ivy felt as if she as being ignored. She just shrugged, and walked away, under a nearby tree.
---
#26 Posted: 11:57:41 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Chop Suey immediately turned to Ivy. "Huh? Where are you going?" he asked Ivy.
#27 Posted: 12:02:53 21/05/2013
"here, where else, im bored anyway" Ivy said, lying her head on the grass. when can we do something fun now?
---
#28 Posted: 12:51:19 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
((OOC: I'm waiting for others to reply.))
#29 Posted: 12:58:13 21/05/2013
Warnado was sitting and said "ハイローラー乱闘!" translate Hi roller brawl!
---
#30 Posted: 13:00:25 21/05/2013
Ooc: miss kanji spelled at the end, needs to stay katakana, not change to kanji. And okay mugo
---
#31 Posted: 17:03:06 21/05/2013
"Hey Warnado." Roller Brawl said. "Hey guys."
#32 Posted: 17:29:07 21/05/2013
Ooc: Can I be Magna Charge?
---
#33 Posted: 17:38:52 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: StalkerSnake
Ooc: Can I be Magna Charge?

((OOC: Yes you can.))
#34 Posted: 18:05:58 21/05/2013
Ooc: Oh Thank U!
---
#35 Posted: 20:32:18 21/05/2013
Lasher stood up and stretched. He glanced at all the others.
---
Hurrah!
#36 Posted: 20:54:57 21/05/2013
Scrouge stood silent when the other skylanders where talking. He was usually the silent one and only listened.
---
#37 Posted: 20:58:25 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Chop Suey turned over to Roller Brawl and waved. "Hey, Roller Brawl!" he called out. Then Chop Suey looked at the other newcomers. "So who is this "Kaos" dude I've been hearing about?"
#38 Posted: 21:06:46 21/05/2013
"He tried to take over skylands before. Spyro and the others beat him and his Hydra, Dont know why he`s making a comeback. He lost last time and its not like he is going to do any better." Scrouge replied to the pig Skylander.
---
#39 Posted: 22:49:22 21/05/2013
"Well, if we need to go and beat some dude up, I think we can handle it. And by we, I mean me." Lasher said, flexing his muscles and beaming with pride.
---
Hurrah!
#40 Posted: 22:52:23 21/05/2013
"Hey Chop Suey!" Roller Brawl said.
#41 Posted: 22:55:10 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"No offense Voodood," Chop Suey said, once again calling Lasher the wrong name. "But I can be capable of doing so too." Eventually, he turned to see Roller Brawl. "Yes, Skate Girl?"
#42 Posted: 22:59:14 21/05/2013
"Voodood? I am more than Voodood! I am the one and only Lasher! I'm the only whip wielding orc you will ever meet!" Exclaimed Lasher. He cracked his whip to emphasize the point.
---
Hurrah!
#43 Posted: 23:01:12 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Chop Suey tilted his head. "Where's the axe?" he asked, STILL assuming Lasher was Voodood.
#44 Posted: 23:22:12 21/05/2013
"An axe? No one in their right mind would use an axe as a weapon! Everyone knows the whip is the best weapon!" Lasher was now very frustrated as he tried to explain that he isn't Voodood.
---
Hurrah!
#45 Posted: 23:24:59 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Lasher might regret his deccision to say what he did. "Are you saying I'm stupid for using an axe, Voodood!?" Chop Suey's nostrils flared, puffing a bit of smoke from them.
#46 Posted: 23:30:24 21/05/2013
"guy, just shut up and have some common sense!" ivy snapped, getting up from her spot. "first of all, suey he is not voodood, get that in your head. Second," she continued, then chuckled, "I would like to see lasher take on kaos single handed." she licked her silver claws, "not saying that you can't of course."
---
#47 Posted: 23:33:12 21/05/2013
Lasher immediatley took a step back. "Now, now. We don't need to hurt anyone." Lasher trembled with fear as he saw the smoke come from Chop Suey's nostrils.
---
Hurrah!
#48 Posted: 23:35:53 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Chop Suey stared Lasher down for a few seconds until looking at Ivy Twing. "Say what? Camo? You're saying he's not Voodood, Camo? Then..." Chop Suey looked over at Lasher. "Who did you say you were again?"
#49 Posted: 23:37:37 21/05/2013
Lasher stepped up, obviously embarrassed for being such a coward. "Ahem, I am the one and only Lasher!" Regaining his stance, Lasher stood proud and tall.
---
Hurrah!
#50 Posted: 23:39:19 21/05/2013
"does camo have these?" ivy asked, irritated, and opened her branch like wings. what's with him and missing out names? "I would be ivy,"
---
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me