Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The new hedgehog (A sonic RP) (Retake)
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The new hedgehog (A sonic RP) (Retake) [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#1 Posted: 12:07:54 17/05/2013 | Topic Creator
E____e so this is basicly going to be a continuation of the first one

Except I cut out the parts where wolf was changed into a werehog and cy-hog and rest of the yada yada stuff

Quote: Chained skull
Plot:It has been 3 years sense Eggman last attacked. Now after many years of hidding he launched a attack on Sonic. He captured Sonic and he used the chaos emeralds (yet again!) he then used his space cannon to attack. He was successful in this attack, there was only one problem once then energy of the emeralds they created a new hegehog. Sense Shadow, Silver, and Sonic used it he mostly had the powers of Sonic, and didn't have many powers from Shadow and Silver. Once sonic then gained conscious he took this unknown hegehog and the emeralds and got safely back home. Every body was asking Sonic about this new hegehog, he replied to all of them "I don't know." then Tails asked him "do you know what happend there?" Sonic then took a deep breath "Eggman drained the emeralds power, he then shot the beam at a few of the emerald temples. Once the emeralds where drained they brought him to life."he said looking at the new hegehog. Tails was baffled about this. The new hegehog then gained conscious. He got up sitting looking at every body Amy, Tails, Knuckles, Cream, then Sonic. "who are you all?" the new hegehog asked everyone. "that is what we all are asking you who are you?" Sonic asked the hegehog. "I don't know I have no clue who I am." he told Sonic. "Can you run afetr me?" Sonic asked him he then ran as fast a usual. The new hegehog ran up to him. Then they went back "Hmmm it seems that this new hegehog has your powers Sonic" Tails said "Alright ok now time for you to train" Sonic said to the hegehog. While this was happening Eggman was planning a new plan but this time he was filled with rage. Now that there are 4 hegehogs he'd have to make a big plan.

Rules: there can be bloody and gorey parts. Romance but only pg13. I am GM. No swearing. No character limit. You must have at least 1-3 main characters. You can make new characters but they cann't be any knid of human related. And the basic rules of roleplay.

Also any villians example if Jet the hawk attacks i Control him

Characters that are open
Vector
Tikal
Amy
Cream

Character sheet
Name:
Bio:
Appearance:
You don't have to use the sheet if you are using a main character

My characters

Sonic

Eggman

Name:wolf
Pearsonality:brave,bold, and timid
Bio:N/A
Powers:same as sonic
Appearance:looks like sonic except his fur is brown and a bit messed up

Banned users:
Sleepy0429-Disruptive and goddmodding in other topic
Rendar,kitty, and big green-banned but still posts

And just list your characters again if you wanna rejoin

Chained skull: wolf, eggman, Sonic, And charmy
Derpyhooves: Pyro
Stealthelfrocks: auymu and yurei
Papa123: Knuckles, tails, and big
Vikky J: vikky and amy
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 00:45:57 19/05/2013 by chained skull
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#2 Posted: 12:41:41 17/05/2013
Yurei
Ayumu
Blaze
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#3 Posted: 14:05:17 17/05/2013
OOC: Can i be
Tails, knuckles, and Big the Cat?
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#4 Posted: 19:52:30 17/05/2013
Can I still be pyro
#5 Posted: 20:47:37 17/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc:all acepted
---
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#6 Posted: 02:25:47 18/05/2013
ooc: I'll be Amy!

Name: Vikky
Personality: brave, smart, fast
Bio: Vikky had known Sonic as a close friend for a long time after he saved her. She has known him ever since. She was mutated into a bat like creature with super speed and stregnth
Powers: Flight, strength, and speed
Appearance: Purple colored body. Red haired ponytail. Black shoes. Purple eyes. black tanktop and shorts.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#7 Posted: 07:14:29 18/05/2013
OOC: When do we start?
---
#8 Posted: 16:56:49 18/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc:now
Wolf was running through the forest where eggman was building something new. Word said that he had two of the chaos emeralds they needed to get wolf's memory back. He dashed through robots they soon all explode. Wolf then walked into a room where the two emeralds where a dull dark and light blue emerald as soon as wolf grabbed on he was then binded in some kind of eletric ring. The egg mobile with Eggman in it hovered down to wolf. "Oh ho ho ho! You fell for my trap so easy! Now to drain your energy!" Eggman then smashed a button as beams then hit wolf. Wolf screamed as he stuggled in pain once it was done robots took wolf away and locked him a prison. Eggman then jumped out of the Egg mobile and walked into a control room where orboot and cubebot where standing next to his chair. Eggman sat down as robots took tanks that had Wolfs energy in it and plugged them into this machine. Eggman then started typing on his keyboard.
---
#9 Posted: 22:51:37 18/05/2013
Vikky and Amy were walking around a small town. "Amy, I think you need to calm down about Sonic. He's not really into relationships." Vikky said. "I know but Sonic is so cute! Do you think he likes me?" Amy asked. Vikky facepalm'd
---
#10 Posted: 00:00:36 19/05/2013
Big, Knuckles, and tails were walking around. 'I wonder where Sonic is." Tails said aloud. "And Amy too." Big the Cat added.
---
#11 Posted: 00:04:01 19/05/2013
Ooc: I think I'm not going to play as blaze anymore, I will just keep it with ayumu and yurei

"well now this is something new" yurei commented, looking at the new thing eggman was building from afar. Ayumu looked at it with more unease. "tell me, what can you see now," yurei asked her. "I see nothing" she replied as she closed her eyes, then opened them again, "but I hear screams of agony." "and your waiting for something to happen," "better that way than just running to it not knowing anything"
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#12 Posted: 00:15:00 19/05/2013
"Want to go find Sonic?' Knuckles asked Big and Tails.
"Yes!" Tails and Big the Cat said in unison.
---
#13 Posted: 00:48:31 19/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Charmy then was flying around the town every one was in. "Uhhh Let's see any brown hegehog no.." Charmy then flew around some more and ran into Vikky. "Sorry." he said as he then got up and flew past them and saw Eggmans base. He then started flying towards it
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:23:32 19/05/2013 by chained skull
#14 Posted: 06:32:24 19/05/2013
A buzzing sound caught Ayumu's attention, recognizing it as the sound of a bee. "I think someone is coming this way" she informed yurei. "let's just go into this base, I don't want o waste my time here" yurei stubbornly said, leaving ayumu no choice. "fine" she said, as they both began to run to eggman's base
---
#15 Posted: 12:40:08 19/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Charmy then flew up to the base. "I wonder if egg head has wolf." he said out loud not knowing what to do. He then just sat at the door waiting for something to happen. Eggman then commanded his robots to go build something and roboticized wolf.
---
#16 Posted: 13:22:14 19/05/2013
machinery, yurei is right lets just go in! ayumu told herself, as they both were now in front of eggman's base. It seemed to be that someone had already broken in, leaving I easy for yurei and ayumu to just waltz in.
---
#17 Posted: 13:29:35 19/05/2013
Vikky flew towards the base while Amy ran towards the base. "What's eggman up to?" Amy wondered. "We better find out" Vikky said. They flew and ran faster.
---
#18 Posted: 13:36:03 19/05/2013
Ayumu can't help but twist and turn at every unexpected sound she hears, this time it was the footsteps of Amy. "do you need to be so jumpy?" yurei asked irritated. "you would be too if you had acute senses" ayumu shot back
---
#19 Posted: 13:41:44 19/05/2013
"Sorry for startling you. Me and Vikky are trying to see what eggman is up to." Amy said. Vikky flew overhead.
---
#20 Posted: 13:55:35 19/05/2013
"so are we, and don't worry about it" ayumu turned around and smiled. "she claims that she heard 'screams of agony' in here" yurei explained.
---
#21 Posted: 14:00:16 19/05/2013
"Hmm. Well we all should investigate. I'm Amy and the one above us is Vikky. you'll meet her in a little bit." Amy said
---
#22 Posted: 14:11:48 19/05/2013
"the name is ayumu" she introduced as she bowed down. "and she is yurei" ayumu added, jabbing her thumb at yurei, who just turned her head away.
---
#23 Posted: 16:48:27 19/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Sonic ran around thrashing bots near the base. He then notice the base a checked it out as he was on the other side of the base as every one else except charmy was on the other side."Hey charmy find wolf yet?" Sonic asked. "Nope. But I think egg head has him." Charmy replied as Sonic then smashed the door and ran around the base as charmy also enetered the base, looking around for wolf. Robots then dragged the fainted Wolf in to the Robotizizer as they where about to begin.
---
#24 Posted: 19:20:06 19/05/2013
"There is Sonic and some other people! In case you don't know or you're new here, we are Tails, Knuckles, and Big the Cat!" Tails, Knuckles, and Big the Cat said. "Hi Amy!" Big the Cat said to Amy.
---
#25 Posted: 20:32:41 19/05/2013
"Oh hey big cat! That one up there is Vikky" Amy said. "Incoming!" Vikky yelled as she swooped down and avoided a giant blast. She looked up to see a robot heading towards them.
---
#26 Posted: 20:37:29 19/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Sonic then dashed through robots making them Explode. Sonic kept on running around looking for Wolf as he was just then was being robotizied as he then screamed in pain as Sonic heard it he then ran as fast as he could towards wolf screaming
---
#27 Posted: 20:51:27 19/05/2013
Vikky flew faster and punched through the robot. She flew into the base. Seeing sonic, she flew next to him.
---
#28 Posted: 20:54:13 19/05/2013
"Wait for me!" Knuckles said to Vikky.
---
#29 Posted: 20:56:41 19/05/2013
"You'd be better off back here behind her" Amy said. "She gets really mad when one of Sonic's friends is hurt" She added while running behind Vikky.
---
#30 Posted: 21:02:36 19/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Sonic then smashed the robotizeer chamber as half of wolf head his arm have and his legs just been roboticized
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:06:52 19/05/2013 by chained skull
#31 Posted: 21:25:41 19/05/2013
"OK!" Knuckles said to Amy.
---
#32 Posted: 22:13:17 19/05/2013
"finally, let's go yurei" ayumu said, and ran thought the robots, from time to time dodging bullets and throwing them across the area. Yurei nodded, and jumped from robot to robot, then slicing them with her dark shurikens.
---
#33 Posted: 00:37:46 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Wolf then fainted as he fell on top of vikky the two robots pulled out guns as they fired it at wolf as he was hit before he hit vikky he then was fully robotizized and sonic after quickly smashed the robots
---
#34 Posted: 00:47:37 20/05/2013
"Robots? That just says Eggman all over it!" Tails said to the others.
---
#35 Posted: 02:43:41 20/05/2013
"oh my" ayumu breathed as she saw the full robotisized wolf. "this could be bad"
---
#36 Posted: 11:16:41 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Eggman then appeared on the screen. "HO HO HO HO Yes it is terrible. For you that is, but for me it is like a wonderful time! Go Mech Wolf destroy them all!" Eggman shouted as he smashed a button making im go off screen. Mecha Wolf's eye then glowed emerald like color.(his normal eye color) He then got up as he walked towards Yurei as he extend a blade in his left hand and his ohter hand transformed to a lazer gun. Mech Wolf then shot the gun at Yurei.
---
#37 Posted: 11:37:21 20/05/2013
Yurei at first reaction, created a shadow shield. "what are we supposed to do now?!" she screeched. "we can't just hurt him, we need to find a way to shut down what ever is making him this way!" ayumu replied. "I'm going to find where eggman is." "and leaving him to me!?" yurei asked, "do you know how fragile I am!" "physically yes, elemental wise, not really," ayumu said, and raced off.
---
#38 Posted: 11:38:49 20/05/2013
"Sonic we gotta come up with something" Vikky said to him.

Amy rushed in to see the damage. "Well, this isn't good" She said
---
#39 Posted: 12:19:06 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Mecha Wolf then turned around to Sonic and grabbed his neck and held him up "Sonic. My number one priority is for you to either get killed or robtizized." Mecha wolf said as Sonic struggled. Mecha Wolf then threw him at amy. He then pointed his blade and gun at Vikky.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:31:42 20/05/2013 by chained skull
#40 Posted: 22:05:22 20/05/2013
Ayumu crashed open a door out of the room, hoping to get to a higher floor. now where could eggman be she wondered

"I guess I'm going to have to go deffensive" yurei told herself.
---
#41 Posted: 23:19:32 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Mech Wolf then turned his head to Yurei as she said that "Maybe you need to go on the offensive!" he said as he then shot lazars at her and ran behind her
---
#42 Posted: 23:22:50 20/05/2013
Yurei turned shadow, blending in with the shadows around her, until she reached wolf's shadow. ayumu is going to kill me for this yurei shot out, claws extended.

Ayumu smashed through some robots as she reached flight to flight.
---
#43 Posted: 23:31:58 20/05/2013
"I'll help you, Wolf!" Knuckles said as he charged at the robots.
---
#44 Posted: 23:47:07 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Oocsmilieapa he was roboticzied socight now he is one ggmans side and its only him there battling

Mech wolf fell down in pain he then slowly got up and turned around and looked at yurei as his gun hand transform to normal and another blade extended out of it
---
#45 Posted: 23:49:28 20/05/2013
OOC: Sorry.
"I hope Sonic is not hurt." Tails said.
---
#46 Posted: 00:48:26 21/05/2013
Vikky Tackled wolf and held him down. She grabbed his arm and started to bend it with her strength to cause pain. She growled at Wolf as her eyes glowed.
---
#47 Posted: 01:01:32 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"RGHHHHH GRAHHHHH!!!!!!" Mecha Wolf shouted as he then started shocking Vikky as sonic got up"VIKKY!!! DON'T HURT HIM IF YOU DO I WILL BE FORCED TO HURT YOU!!!" Sonic screamed at her
---
#48 Posted: 01:11:10 21/05/2013
"Where is Amy?!" Big the Cat asked Tails and Knuckles.
---
#49 Posted: 01:48:27 21/05/2013
Vikky's eyes stopped glowing as she was shocked. "Wasn't trying to. Just trying to knock him out" She said before flying up for a bit and then collapsing to the ground. "I'm over here" Amy said as she fought off a robot.
---
#50 Posted: 02:01:24 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Wolf then jumpe up to his feet he then turned to amy and glared at her "Activating trap!" Mecha wolf said as all the door where sealed shut and covered with a special metal that was hard to break Eggman was watching this as he then got mad that it was taking so long
---
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me