Page 1 of 1
scarlet ninjini [CLOSED]
dagon22 Red Sparx Gems: 52
#1 Posted: 04:39:29 17/05/2013 | Topic Creator
My sister and I went to Walmart today, hoping that we would find Ninjini, and there it was, there was 4 scarlet ninjini sitting there! We still need Ninjini, so we picked one up. Shopped a bit, then went to check out. When they made it to scarlet ninjini, they told us that they couldn't sell it!!!!! Does anyone know anything about a release date for scarlet ninjini? Walmart was no help, and I haven't seen anything on-line?
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#2 Posted: 05:11:15 17/05/2013
Well that happen to me last tuesday at bestbuy, 6 Scarlet Ninjinis were on the shelf so i grab 2, when they were about to scan it, it didn't work about 4 times so the guy check for the release date and its suppose to be out friday which is tomorrow. Someone accidently put them out on the shelf so now ill be going out early in the morning tomorrow so i can get my Scarlet Ninjinis. Im in canada btw so Scarlet Ninjinis will be out tomorrow May 17 here in Canada in stores like EB Games, Bestbuy, Futureshop, Toys R Us and so on.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:14:52 17/05/2013 by Hexblazer
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#3 Posted: 05:14:29 17/05/2013
GameStop is already selling or sold out of them as they aren't street dated. Pretty much every store other than GameStop has been holding their Scarlets until the 19th (Sunday) for sale ads. Target and TRU will have them as well on the 19th. I think BestBuy too.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#4 Posted: 14:23:20 17/05/2013
I hate it when stores hold back items until Sundays because of ads. It penalizes people who attend church on Sunday mornings, and rewards the heathens.

Thankfully, we got ours at GameStop earlier this week.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
shelly9871 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1246
#5 Posted: 14:32:40 17/05/2013
Lol--heathens? Really? Lol
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#6 Posted: 20:13:48 18/05/2013
I think we heathens deserve some rewards, when we're good we do it without the additional pressure of heaven/hell, we do it all on our own! smilie

And as for the thread topic, different stores are different. The only ones I know is that Target is scheduled for Sunday (tomorrow, the 19th) and Toys R Us Canada released a flyer listing her as of Friday (the 17th)
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
shelly9871 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1246
#7 Posted: 21:34:53 18/05/2013
I agree fully niceguy1!!!
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#8 Posted: 21:39:08 18/05/2013
I did a tour of every stores (ToysR'US, Walmart, EBgames, Future Shop) that sell Skylanders in Quebec City (Canada) today (May 18th). The only place I found Scarlet Ninjini was in a Future Shop. There was 4, I bought 3 smilie There was no normal Ninjini anywhere.
---
bye
seablossom Yellow Sparx Gems: 1894
#9 Posted: 22:38:19 19/05/2013
I'm too far away from malls (between 2-4hrs) so it's hard for me to get to those stores whenever I want since I live in a small town but...*sobbing* she's on the Canadian Walmart site but since I only have a gift card, I can't buy her online. WHY doesn't Canada's Walmart support gift cards? *more ugly sobbing*
#10 Posted: 00:19:16 20/05/2013
Quote: seablossom
I'm too far away from malls (between 2-4hrs) so it's hard for me to get to those stores whenever I want since I live in a small town but...*sobbing* she's on the Canadian Walmart site but since I only have a gift card, I can't buy her online. WHY doesn't Canada's Walmart support gift cards? *more ugly sobbing*

My Walmart here support gift cards, when i buy the mall gift cards i can use it to any stores in the mall including walmart because our walmart is attached to the mall. Also we have walmart gift cards that can only be use at walmart stores.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:21:40 20/05/2013 by Hexblazer
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#11 Posted: 02:30:13 20/05/2013
I picked mine up at target today when i was on my lunch. I noticed someone checking out with one and managed to snag the last one. An interestting bit is that we at target received a note saying that (and i quote) "No retailers will be restocked with this figure" guess i got lucky smilie
---
Praise Helix!!!
seablossom Yellow Sparx Gems: 1894
#12 Posted: 03:34:29 20/05/2013
Quote: Hexblazer

My Walmart here support gift cards, when i buy the mall gift cards i can use it to any stores in the mall including walmart because our walmart is attached to the mall. Also we have walmart gift cards that can only be use at walmart stores.

I was given a $20 Walmart gift card for Christmas that I have been saving for something like this. I checked the Canadian Walmart site though on the checkout and it said they currently don't support gift cards for paying online. You have to be in store to use the gift card. It made me sad smilie The Walmarts in my province don't have their own websites to buy from, just the generic walmart.ca so I may have been defeated this time around smilie I'm going to call around a couple more Walmarts tomorrow in the city 4hrs from me and see what happens! If they have any available, I'll check to see if I can pay over the phone with the gift cards pin number and such and if they'll still ship for free to my address.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:35:43 20/05/2013 by seablossom
#13 Posted: 09:15:03 20/05/2013

I was given a $20 Walmart gift card for Christmas that I have been saving for something like this. I checked the Canadian Walmart site though on the checkout and it said they currently don't support gift cards for paying online. You have to be in store to use the gift card. It made me sad smilie The Walmarts in my province don't have their own websites to buy from, just the generic walmart.ca so I may have been defeated this time around smilie I'm going to call around a couple more Walmarts tomorrow in the city 4hrs from me and see what happens! If they have any available, I'll check to see if I can pay over the phone with the gift cards pin number and such and if they'll still ship for free to my address.

Ya thats what sucks about walmart gift card is you can only use them in-store, but prepaid credit card works will when buying something online if you don't have credit card.
Jedi_Kunle Yellow Sparx Gems: 1711
#14 Posted: 00:28:20 21/05/2013
My Best Buy(Detroit) had a lot of Scarlet Ninjini in stock, but no reg Ninjini
stitchmaker Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#15 Posted: 00:46:59 21/05/2013
Picked mine up at Eb Games in Canada on Friday. They had 10 at Future Shop and said they wouldn't be getting anymore.
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#16 Posted: 21:11:55 23/05/2013
Dang, looks like I'm not getting her, the closest Walmart to me is 450 000 miles away.

I already got her.... From Smyths
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
#17 Posted: 21:37:23 23/05/2013
Dang, i paid like $40 for 2 Polar Whirlwinds from Amazon.it when she'll be release to North America soon.
I Only Have One Polar Whirlwind Now since I Sold The Other One for $40 So Basicly I Got Them For $0 HEHE
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:49:22 23/05/2013 by Hexblazer
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#18 Posted: 03:19:38 26/05/2013
Hexblazer: That's the thing about ordering from overseas... You HAVE to remember when you're doing it that there's like a 99% chance the figure you're ordering WILL come to North America at some point. This game came out of America, after all, they won't be forgetting America. And Canada usually goes hand-in-hand about this. I think Glow In The Dark Fright Rider is the only figure I've heard of to be released elsewhere without being released in NA (and I agree with the bandwagon that he's not a great example, as he's not even an in-game variant, while Scarlet and Polar are).

The motivation to pay the extra $ is to not have to hunt for the figure, and to not have to wait and wait and wonder anymore. If THIS is worth the extra money to you, then the order is worth it. Simple.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#19 Posted: 03:58:45 26/05/2013
Quote: niceguy1
Hexblazer: That's the thing about ordering from overseas... You HAVE to remember when you're doing it that there's like a 99% chance the figure you're ordering WILL come to North America at some point. This game came out of America, after all, they won't be forgetting America. And Canada usually goes hand-in-hand about this. I think Glow In The Dark Fright Rider is the only figure I've heard of to be released elsewhere without being released in NA (and I agree with the bandwagon that he's not a great example, as he's not even an in-game variant, while Scarlet and Polar are).

The motivation to pay the extra $ is to not have to hunt for the figure, and to not have to wait and wait and wonder anymore. If THIS is worth the extra money to you, then the order is worth it. Simple.

Actually thats what i did for my 2 Polar Whirlwinds that i ordered from Amazon.it, cost me a bit like $40 for 2 Polar Whirlwinds but at least i don't need to hunt her when she's out.
I sold my other Polar for $40 so basicly i got them for $0 smilie
GamerDrone Emerald Sparx Gems: 3287
#20 Posted: 13:14:03 26/05/2013
Nothing wrong with buying 2 and selling one, so that it offsets the cost of both. The beauty is that you can sell one on ebay for enough money, even after the fees and shipping, that the cost is zero or really close to it.
#21 Posted: 16:03:45 26/05/2013
^ actually i sold my other one to my friends friend, he keep bugging me to sell it to him and his willing to pay $40 he said so i said ok its all yours lol
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#22 Posted: 17:24:04 26/05/2013
I saw like ten Scarlet Ninjini at Wal-Mart yesterday. I would have gotten it but I was saving my money.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#23 Posted: 18:53:16 26/05/2013
Quote: awesomerockets
I saw like ten Scarlet Ninjini at Wal-Mart yesterday. I would have gotten it but I was saving my money.

all i gotta say is goodluck finding her again!!
GamerDrone Emerald Sparx Gems: 3287
#24 Posted: 22:55:01 26/05/2013
^ actually i sold my other one to my friends friend, he keep bugging me to sell it to him and his willing to pay $40 he said so i said ok its all yours lol

Even better because you didn't have to pay fees or shipping.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#25 Posted: 04:55:32 27/05/2013

I really don't care for variants so I don't really care whether my Ninjini is Scarlet or not.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#26 Posted: 05:19:36 27/05/2013
Quote: GamerDrone

Even better because you didn't have to pay fees or shipping.

Ya if a person really wants something, he or she willing to pay more just to get it smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:25:12 27/05/2013 by Hexblazer
#27 Posted: 05:23:30 27/05/2013

I really don't care for variants so I don't really care whether my Ninjini is Scarlet or not.

I heard that before but ya thats up to you
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me