darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > How the hell can I get the cannon working?
Page 1 of 1
How the hell can I get the cannon working? [CLOSED]
Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4182
#1 Posted: 17:01:52 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I just got the set with Shroomboom, 2nd version of Chop Shop, but the cannon won't work!

Can someone help me out?
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#2 Posted: 17:21:04 16/05/2013
Mine just follows me and fires from time to time. Does yours show up?
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4182
#3 Posted: 18:20:32 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Yes, but is that all it's supposed to do?
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#4 Posted: 18:33:28 16/05/2013
Yeah and it unlocks two battle mode arenas and that is it.
---
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#5 Posted: 19:09:44 16/05/2013
in other words not worth it...
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#6 Posted: 19:58:49 18/05/2013
NO! It very much does do something, it's not a freaking Sidekick.

It does nothing IF THERE ARE NO ENEMIES AROUND. If there are enemies around, it automatically fires on them with a bit of delay between shots. It's a pretty powerful attack, too.

Same thing with the Scopion Striker catapult, FYI. They work the same, the difference is what the attacks look like.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#7 Posted: 22:18:40 18/05/2013
Quote: niceguy1
NO! It very much does do something, it's not a freaking Sidekick.

It does nothing IF THERE ARE NO ENEMIES AROUND. If there are enemies around, it automatically fires on them with a bit of delay between shots. It's a pretty powerful attack, too.

Same thing with the Scopion Striker catapult, FYI. They work the same, the difference is what the attacks look like.

Just to be argumentive......

The Cannon fires in a straight line, and cuts through mutliple enemies (plus it plain looks cool!).
The Catapult fires like a mortar, and lays down mines which steadily explode, can be handy for those high up enemies like in the final bit of "Aerial attack!" if you don't have a 'mortar' character, or don't want to play one at the time.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#8 Posted: 20:46:03 19/05/2013
Quote: Nelomet
Just to be argumentive......

The Cannon fires in a straight line, and cuts through mutliple enemies (plus it plain looks cool!).
The Catapult fires like a mortar, and lays down mines which steadily explode, can be handy for those high up enemies like in the final bit of "Aerial attack!" if you don't have a 'mortar' character, or don't want to play one at the time.

That's what I meant by:

Quote: niceguy1

smilie I included the format of the attack in that statement. I just meant that both do nothing but follow you if there are no enemies around, and unleash effective attacks if there are.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me