Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Tensions Of Equestria(a training RP)
Page 1 of 1
Tensions Of Equestria(a training RP) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1 Posted: 03:18:44 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I liked this RP, though it got nowhere at all. You can thank Sleepy0429 for making me want to close this.

I tried to delete it, but it won't allow me to.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:16:49 23/05/2013 by SpyroD
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 03:29:14 16/05/2013
Name: Derpy&Dr Whooves
Species: Pegasus (dr will get wings later)
Appearance: You should know...
Weapon: A portal gun for doctor and magic bubbles for Derpy
Abilities : Not gonna say yet..
Team: Pegasi
Other:
Derpy will become alicorn later"

I understand what I am getting in to
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:30:25 16/05/2013 by Sleepy0429
#3 Posted: 03:38:14 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sleepy0429
Other:

The alicorns are the leaders, post appearances anyway, no disclosed information to the GM. Fill in the sheet completely or pm me the hidden details. I am training this like boot camp, I will wip you into shape, or close enough. I will not try to change who you are, just try and make you a more desirable player.

If the sheet is not fixed, I will edit it myself, and if you think you can get away with making me edit it, you will be removed from the RP for disrespect and disobaying GM orders.

More: the Doctor must have wings fro. The beginning, there will be no form changing, Xerpy cannot be an alicorn if she is not an OC(she is from the show and is only a Pegasus).
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#4 Posted: 04:05:54 16/05/2013
Quote: SpyroD
Quote: Sleepy0429
Other:

The alicorns are the leaders, post appearances anyway, no disclosed information to the GM. Fill in the sheet completely or pm me the hidden details. I am training this like boot camp, I will wip you into shape, or close enough. I will not try to change who you are, just try and make you a more desirable player.

If the sheet is not fixed, I will edit it myself, and if you think you can get away with making me edit it, you will be removed from the RP for disrespect and disobaying GM orders.

More: the Doctor must have wings fro. The beginning, there will be no form changing, Xerpy cannot be an alicorn if she is not an OC(she is from the show and is only a Pegasus).

?????
---
#5 Posted: 12:03:04 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Derpy cannot be and alicorn, and the Doctor cannot change into a Pegasus. The portal gun is not available, and Derpy Hooves is a Pegasus, she cannot use any magic.
---
#6 Posted: 12:33:16 16/05/2013
Oh I will make 2.0 sheets soon with a alicorn.
---
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#7 Posted: 12:50:55 16/05/2013
Alright if I join, SD? There've been very few RPs I've been interested in latelt, and TBaH is kinda dead.
---
self professed austGAYlian
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#8 Posted: 14:59:48 16/05/2013
I would think the doctor would join the fourth group. He is not much for war.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#9 Posted: 20:29:46 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator
This role play is open to all, I am just going to be very strict with what a player does, acts, and brings to the story. A chose a war story because it can stress peoples patients, creativity, and ability to be free but still follow orders.

The Doctor is on whatever side the user chooses for him to be on, sleepy just beet you to him Sandman.
---
#10 Posted: 21:36:08 16/05/2013
Name: Hellena
Species: Unicorn
Personality: Fiery and quick tempered. Impulsive. Considered to be mentally unstable by many ponies, and insane. Though Dell had stated she's intelligent, she has little common sense and lets anger cloud her judgement (Particularly towards the pegasi army as a whole). Doesn't fight directly, prefering ambush tactics.
Various insecurites had long since reduced her to a volatile, paranoid mare, with a loud mouth to go with it. Recent events had caused Hellena to be more reserved and thoughtful, and for her to carry a little guilt for some of her violent actions.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Cutie Mark is an orange and yellow flame (Not shown). A few inches taller than Dell, and extremely thin.
Weapon: Generally uses her magic to spread harm, but she uses an axe with her magic for close-combat.
Abilities: Powerful fire magic of various types. While her magic is fairly lethal, it can tire out quickly.
Team: Unicorns
Other: She has a delicate body, meaning that being attacked by a strong earth pony can spell certain death.
Has harboured many strange things over the years, including a now-departed ghost (She prefers not to mention that experience ever again).

Name: Dell
Personality: Amiable and good nature. Highly intelligent. Quite reserved and shy, and dislikes violence, despite what his job used to be. Extremely paranoid of changelings, and refuses to explain why. Fiercely protective of the ponies he cares about, particularly Hellena.
Occasionally displays unusual behaviour, which calls his sanity into question.
Appearance: Light orange, with a messy blonde mane (Imagine Applejack's colours, but lighter coat and duller). Brilliant azure eyes. Almost never seen without a pair of work goggles, though they're usually lifted up, between his eyes and his horn. Cutie Mark is a wrench and a screwdriver, crossed over each other.
Fairly short and muscular, with an average length horn.
Weapon: Generally relies on sentries and other ponies to protect him, but does use his wrench for violence if provoked.
Abilities: Doesn't have much unique magic of his own, mainly using levitation magic. Makes up for his little magic by being fairly strong. Invented and can build various contraptions, particularly sentries.
Team: Four
Other: His mother was part of the Apple family, and his grandfather was a famous inventor of ages past. Rarely saw his father as a young foal, until when he was around 10 when his father taught him about his family's trade and their relevance to Teufort. Dell proved to be a natural at this, and managed to complete his grandfather's designs.

I understand all that I am getting into

As a side note (About Loony), he died during the final Artico Boreal incident. Which I may or may not explain later.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:06:16 18/05/2013 by ReshiramForever
#11 Posted: 21:57:46 16/05/2013
No I was just pointing something out. In fact that's the exact reason I can't play the doctor. I'm not good at working that kind of character.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#12 Posted: 22:38:21 16/05/2013
ame: Prince Astrello

Species: Alicon

Appearance: He is a full grown alicon stallion, whose looks have earned him the title, "The Majestic Prince." His eyes are deep sapphire blue. He cares not that he is smaller than both of his sisters, instead he proudly accepts his small stature.

Cutie mark: Shooting stars

Coat colors: Snow-white

Mane colors: Snow-white

Tails colors: Snow-white

Personality: He is extremely shy and creative. He is valiant, courageous, compassionate, trustworthy and hardworking.

Team: None, he is working to bring peace back to Equestria and reunite the ponies once again. He is a neutral healer that tends to the wounded of all groups.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:28:25 17/05/2013 by Wyrstel
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#13 Posted: 01:50:18 17/05/2013
Name: Alex
Species: Alicorn
Appearance: http://i41.tinypic.com/312d1tf.jpg Her cutie mark is a black and white fire ball with purple highlights on the flames
(Credit to the game I used to make this. I'm sorry if it is a little big)
Weapon: Her magic of darkness that she uses with her horn and a black and white short sword.
Abilities: Fast and Smart
Team: Pegasus team
Other: Her magic specifies of, Energy balls of darkness, Around two shadow creatures the size of a regular earth pony, and to hide herself and some of the others (not them all around two or three) at night. It will tire her depending on how much of her magic that she uses

I understand all that I am getting into
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#14 Posted: 02:06:04 17/05/2013
Name: Amber Rain (goes by Amber)
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Weapon: Dual wielded ebony war axes.
Abilities: Is quite good at multi-tasking with her magic (aka, lifting many things with her magic at once), and she's also able to perform a teleportation spell every now and then.
Team: Fourth group
Other: While not a particularly strong fighter, due to her special talent having to do with art, Amber is a quick thinker, and looks at things at many different angles before choosing an action. Being an artist, she also has a good understanding in pony and dragon anatomy, and has first aid training.

Name: Silver Lining
Species: Earth Pony
Appearance: Her fur is pastel peach, and her mane and tail is a shining silver, with a few small gold streaks in it. Her eyes are bright, crystal blue.
Weapon: A long, silver blade. Also pretty skilled with a ball and chain.
Abilities: Is pretty good with weapons, considering her special talent is blacksmithing. Her father trained her to be a strong fighter when she was very young.
Team: Earth Ponies
Other: Has quite a bit of a temper, and is incredibly proud. Definately puts herself before friends or comrades, and has a criminal record of getting into public brawls. Does not take well to insults.

I understand what I am getting into, and I'd really like to bring a dragon into this role play.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:51:39 17/05/2013 by SolemnWhisper
#15 Posted: 04:51:12 18/05/2013
Name: Dusty Dark
Appearance: a dark brown coat with a reddish tint, dark blonde mane(somewhat curly), cowboy hat(straw), black vest(sometimes also a dusty trench coat), cutie mark is 5 playing cards in this order: joker, ace of spades, eight of clubs, eight of spades, ace of clubs.
Weapon: dual colt peacemakers(keeps them hidden inside his vest)
Abilities(or skills): a decent shot, intelligent
Team: earth ponies
Other: all he wants is an adventure, its all he has ever wanted. When the war started his hometown was invaded by pegasi, he made it out.
I understand what I'm getting into
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:53:01 18/05/2013 by SandmanOfTexas
#16 Posted: 22:32:30 18/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: ReshiramForever
Name: Hellena
Personality: Fiery and quick tempered. Impulsive. Considered to be mentally unstable by many ponies, and insane. Though Dell had stated she's intelligent, she has little common sense and lets anger cloud her judgement (Particularly towards the pegasi army as a whole). Doesn't fight directly, prefering ambush tactics.
Various insecurites had long since reduced her to a volatile, paranoid mare, with a loud mouth to go with it. Recent events had caused Hellena to be more reserved and thoughtful, and for her to carry a little guilt for some of her violent actions.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Cutie Mark is an orange and yellow flame (Not shown). A few inches taller than Dell, and extremely thin.
Weapon: Generally uses her magic to spread harm, but she uses an axe with her magic for close-combat.
Abilities: Powerful fire magic of various types. While her magic is fairly lethal, it can tire out quickly.
Team: Unicorns
Other: She has a delicate body, meaning that being attacked by a strong earth pony can spell certain death.
Has harboured many strange things over the years, including a now-departed ghost (She prefers not to mention that experience ever again).

Name: Dell
Personality: Amiable and good nature. Highly intelligent. Quite reserved and shy, and dislikes violence, despite what his job used to be. Extremely paranoid of changelings, and refuses to explain why. Fiercely protective of the ponies he cares about, particularly Hellena.
Occasionally displays unusual behaviour, which calls his sanity into question.
Appearance: Light orange, with a messy blonde mane (Imagine Applejack's colours, but lighter coat and duller). Brilliant azure eyes. Almost never seen without a pair of work goggles, though they're usually lifted up, between his eyes and his horn. Cutie Mark is a wrench and a screwdriver, crossed over each other.
Fairly short and muscular, with an average length horn.
Weapon: Generally relies on sentries and other ponies to protect him, but does use his wrench for violence if provoked.
Abilities: Doesn't have much unique magic of his own, mainly using levitation magic. Makes up for his little magic by being fairly strong. Invented and can build various contraptions, particularly sentries.
Team: Four
Other: His mother was part of the Apple family, and his grandfather was a famous inventor of ages past. Rarely saw his father as a young foal, until when he was around 10 when his father taught him about his family's trade and their relevance to Teufort. Dell proved to be a natural at this, and managed to complete his grandfather's designs.

As a side note (About Loony), he died during the final Artico Boreal incident. Which I may or may not explain later.

^
&
\/
Quote: Wyrstel
ame: Prince Astrello

Species: Alicon

Appearance: He is a full grown alicon stallion, whose looks have earned him the title, "The Majestic Prince." His eyes are deep sapphire blue. He cares not that he is smaller than both of his sisters, instead he proudly accepts his small stature.

Cutie mark: Shooting stars

Coat colors: Snow-white

Personality: He is extremely shy and creative. He is valiant, courageous, compassionate, trustworthy and hardworking.

Team: None, he is working to bring peace back to Equestria and reunite the ponies once again. He is a neutral healer that tends to the wounded of all groups.

You two are forgetting something(See if you realize the missing piece)
@Wyrstel: I'd rather you not use him. The only alicorns that are in the RP are those on the different teams(rule located near what you both missed).
Quote: SolemnWhisper
Name: Amber Rain (goes by Amber)
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Weapon: Dual wielded ebony war axes.
Abilities: Is quite good at multi-tasking with her magic (aka, lifting many things with her magic at once), and she's also able to perform a teleportation spell every now and then.
Team: Fourth group
Other: While not a particularly strong fighter, due to her special talent having to do with art, Amber is a quick thinker, and looks at things at many different angles before choosing an action. Being an artist, she also has a good understanding in pony and dragon anatomy, and has first aid training.

Name: Silver Lining
Appearance: Her fur is pastel peach, and her mane and tail is a shining silver, with a few small gold streaks in it. Her eyes are bright, crystal blue.
Weapon: A long, silver blade. Also pretty skilled with a ball and chain.
Abilities: Is pretty good with weapons, considering her special talent is blacksmithing. Her father trained her to be a strong fighter when she was very young.
Team: Earth Ponies
Other: Has quite a bit of a temper, and is incredibly proud. Definately puts herself before friends or comrades, and has a criminal record of getting into public brawls. Does not take well to insults.

I understand what I am getting into, and I'd really like to bring a dragon into this role play.

PM me the details and a reason why you want to(basically a charactersheet off the RP, and a notation as to what he/she will do)

Besides this, everyone else accepted.
---
#17 Posted: 23:06:28 18/05/2013
Ah yes, forgot that. Added.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#18 Posted: 20:06:37 19/05/2013
Name: Myru Stardust

Appearance: He is a full grown muscular unicorn stallion with eyes like the rising and setting sun.

Cutie mark: A star like Twilight's, for his talent also is magic

Coat colors: Silver

Weapon: Magic and his words

Abilities: Knows powerful magic and perhaps the most skilled healer.

Personality: He is a loner avoiding all others that are involved in the war. The war makes him sick and he will do everything to stop it. His words can move anyone who hears them. He is a brave and compassionate unicorn that will dive into battle to protect and retrieve any wounded.

Team: None, he is working to bring peace back to Equestria and reunite the ponies once again. He is a neutral healer that tends to the wounded of all groups. Knows nothing of the team four for he lives alone inside a living tree.

"I understand all that I am getting into"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:22:13 21/05/2013 by Wyrstel
#19 Posted: 02:29:21 20/05/2013
Wrystel the fourth team is trying to bring peace as well
---
#20 Posted: 02:41:41 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: ReshiramForever
Ah yes, forgot that. Added.

Thank you.
Quote: Wyrstel
Name: Myru Stardust

Appearance: He is a full grown muscular unicorn stallion with eyes like the rising and setting sun.

Cutie mark: A star like Twilight's, for his talent also is magic

Coat colors: Silver

Personality: He is a loner avoiding all others that are involved in the war. The war makes him sick and he will do everything to stop it. His words can move anyone who hears them. He is a brave and compassionate unicorn that will dive into battle to protect and retrieve any wounded.

OOC: though sandman is correct, I have to say: "Hay... I got this." + you are forgetting a little tid bit.
---
#21 Posted: 02:03:24 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: rayslotman
hello

A role play is for character creation, use, and for fun. No normal chat unless it is out of character(OOC). If you want to join, please make a character sheet.
---
rayslotman Green Sparx Gems: 133
#22 Posted: 02:26:30 21/05/2013
Name: Ray
Species: pegasus
Appearance: Midnight blue coat with silver mane
Weapon:expert in hand to hand combat and makeshift weapons (ex. plank of wood, metal bar, etc...)
Abilities: strong and cunning
Team: four
Other: kind person willing to always help others in a time in need
---
TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!
#23 Posted: 18:36:10 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: rayslotman
Name: Ray
Species: pegasus
Appearance: Midnight blue coat with silver mane
Weapon:expert in hand to hand combat and makeshift weapons (ex. plank of wood, metal bar, etc...)
Abilities: strong and cunning
Team: four
Other: kind person willing to always help others in a time in need

Like a few others, you have missed something.(proof that a player has read the rules)
---
#24 Posted: 01:17:16 23/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Read top post.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me