darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Giants Secrets: Anything that Wouldn't Happen Normally
Page 1 of 1
Giants Secrets: Anything that Wouldn't Happen Normally [CLOSED]
NiHenChou Green Sparx Gems: 101
#1 Posted: 20:18:15 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I thought about a whole ton of mysterious things that happened while playing the game.
One of them is in Junkyard Isles, when you go to Persephone's cabin, you can go to the porch that you usually can't go to. Also you can go to Flynn's steering wheel. Something else is everything that you have added to your ship is gone, so it is back to the same old color.
Post anymore amazing things below. smilie
---
Hate the stores in Canada. No good skylanders on sale.
Love Trigger Happy and Pop Fizz, they're like brothers.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#2 Posted: 19:55:00 18/05/2013
Well, from a game code perspective, the ship on Junkyard Isles is a different location/code than your hub-world ship. Actually, they're slightly different on each island, LOL! This also goes for Aerial Assault. One difference I've noticed: The tower that usually has the vault + crane deck + crow's nest, outside it on the right side there's a pipe kind of in the way. Sometimes a Giant can slip past the pipe, sometimes they can't. (I'm always trying because there's usually breakables back there).
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me