Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > To The Top of The World: An Animal/Survival RP
Page 1 of 1
To The Top of The World: An Animal/Survival RP [CLOSED]
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#1 Posted: 01:38:21 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
STORY:
The world is suffering. After the humans went extinct, the pollution they left behind kept consuming the land, and everything inhabiting it. Poisoned water, as well as the Poisonous air, have been killing the landscapes, as well as the wildlife living there. Most species have died, and the hope in the Animal Kingdoms is diminishing. But one thing still stands strong and gives them hope: The legend. Legend has it that there is one place the pollution can never reach, and will forever be safe from the terrible crisis. The Himalayas, also known as The Top of The World, are said to hold a sanctuary-like haven full of clean air and water, abundant biomes for various different species, as well as enough food to last generations in the Crown of the mountains. But to get there, the animals must trek the earth, face perilous dangers, and in the end, find that great victory, comes great sacrifice. Will they make it, or join the dying world in extinction?

RULES:

• I am GM, I might have another GM join me if I need it a few pages in.
  • No god modding.
  • Profanity is allowed, but don't go crazy with it. Also, please block out the entire word.
  • No killing other characters without permission.
  • No magic.
  • Max of 4 characters.
  • Try to make posts rather long. Not quite paragraph, not quite script.
  • No OOC posts without an IC post, unless you are a GM.
  • Try to use proper grammar. I'm not gonna bash you for it, but it's just preferred.
  • You MUST post at least 4 times a week, unless you have worked it out with me.
  • Have fun!

CHARACTERS:

You can be any currently living species except for sea creatures. They would be too hard to fit in the story at some times, but I might allow them as side characters later on. No mythical creatures that could never exist, such as dragons. You CAN make your own species, but it has to be logical and possible. There can be repeat species but only 2-3 at a time. No humans. (Duh.)

SHEET:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio: Make it rather long, not a few sentences.
Other: Any missed info here!

BAN LIST:
Sleepy0429- god modding, and bad past experiences.

MEMBERS:
HotDogAndZap- Ember(Lynx) Silver(snow leopard) Sakka(african wild dog) Sierra(serval)
Vikky J- Max(Rabbit) and Alex(Deer)
Inuyashafan39- Yuuki(Fox)
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 04:10:17 19/05/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#2 Posted: 01:38:34 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Name: Ember
Species: Iberian Lynx
Appearance:Credit to photographer.
Personality:Kind, smart, shy
Bio: She was captured from her home, and taken to a zoo. She lived in the zoo for only a day, when the pollution caught up to the area. She was one of the few to escape alive, and has been on her own ever since. She wanted to leave, and find her family, but she feared they had either moved on, or were dead already from the pollution. Once she heard about The Legend, she decided to go find the Himalayas, for that's what she thinks her family would have wanted her to do.
Other: Has a terrible phobia of snakes
Fun Fact: Iberian Lynx's are the most endangered cat in the world.

Name: Silver
Species: Snow Leopard
Appearance: Credit to persono.
Personality: Shy, cunning, smart, devious
Bio: She roamed as a rouge higher up in the world, but the tundra biome she called home quickly melted due to the heat of the pollution and the global warming it left behind. She abandoned her gang of thugs, even though she was very high ranked, and travelled alone, in search of a proper home. She has made it rather far, and will do whatever it takes to take care of herself. Even if that means stealing food or homes of other animals.
Other: fun fact: Snow Leopards are called "mountain ghosts" because of their reclusiveness and "stealth." smilie

Name: Sakka
Species: African Wild Dog
Appearance: Credit to photographer.
Personality: Kind, outgoing, unique, social
Bio: Sakka was born in the heart of Africa. But he was moved from the animal reserve he called home when the pollution came to the area. He left his pack on a solo hunting mission, and when he returned, everyone was gone. He roams the world as a rouge, and is a rebel to anyone that try's to tell him what to do, or pose as a threat. He was hurt when he couldn't find his pack, and hasn't trusted anyone since. But is is rather optimistic and open to meet new friends, as long as they don't seem dangerous.
Other: Fun fact: The scientific name for African Wild Dog means "Painted Wolf."

Name: Sierra
Species: Serval
Appearance: Credit to photographer.
Personality: Genius, tricky, shy
Bio: Sierra has always been on the run. She doesn't have a family, or friends, and she has learned many street smarts from her experiences. She is almost immediate at taking action, and is extremely intelligent for her age.
Other: None.
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 04:08:54 19/05/2013 by HotDogAndZap
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#3 Posted: 02:02:56 15/05/2013
^you make stuff up aout us that isn't true and we don't make it up
Also HDAZ might join
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#4 Posted: 02:26:31 15/05/2013
ooc: stop sleepy jeez. I'll join but I probably won't be able to post on certain weekends if that's okay. I could let you know when those are. I will add my characters in a little bit
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#5 Posted: 02:28:07 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah that's fine. It's just a pet peeve of mine for people not to post for ages then randomly pop back in.
#6 Posted: 02:31:19 15/05/2013
ooc: on the weekends that I tell you that i can't really post will be the weekends that I will have to use my mom's kindle so on those weekends if those posts are not really longish than that's why
---
#7 Posted: 02:33:44 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: okie dokie works for me. smilie
#8 Posted: 03:02:48 15/05/2013
ooc: I'm just letting you know now so you won't send me anything about kicking me out or something. Here are my characters. I also have the small difficulty of writing long posts but for this rp I will try my best.

Name: Max
Species: wild Rabbit
Appearance:http://www.1066pestcontrol.co.uk/Rabbit.jpg
(credit to artist)
Personality: Smart, fast
Bio: She was left in her burrow without her family when the pollution settled in. She was abandoned and almost died before Alex found her. She took care of her despite the conditions of the world.
Other: none

Name: Alex
Species: Deer
Appearance: http://www.dpughphoto.com/imag...ole%2061506.JPG
(credit to artist)
Personality: Smart, fast thinking, brave
Bio: Before all the pollution and extinction she was happy as a little deer. As the humans went extinct she became older. When the humans were finally extinct her family could not survive and they died. She roamed the forest for a friend until she found the little bunny named Max.
Other: none
---
#9 Posted: 03:04:45 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted!
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#10 Posted: 21:00:36 15/05/2013
Name: Yuuki
Species: Darwin's Fox
Appearance:

[User Posted Image]

Personality: Quick witted, not very social but will talk every once in a while, and likes to be alone.
Bio: Yuuki was abandoned at a young age when his family fled to avoid the pollution. Yuuki managed to get away and become one of the survivors although his parents believe he is dead. Yuuki is now a loner who wanders and roams the area, helping out and saving others.
Other: You know where I got this idea from, HDAZ! smilie
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#11 Posted: 22:24:16 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted! Yuuki and Sakka... smilie
#12 Posted: 22:39:40 15/05/2013
OOC: lol.

Yuuki padded silently through the forest.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#13 Posted: 22:40:20 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: We haven't started yet...
#14 Posted: 22:41:11 15/05/2013
OOC: you said no out of character post without one in character one.
---
#15 Posted: 22:44:12 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: After we START. things work differently in this site than in the warriors one.
#16 Posted: 23:00:27 15/05/2013
OOC: alright then.
---
#17 Posted: 20:44:02 18/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: We will start when we get 2 more people.
#18 Posted: 03:34:56 19/05/2013
OOC: okay.
---
#19 Posted: 03:39:23 19/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I raised the character max to 4 since things are slow...
#20 Posted: 03:46:06 19/05/2013
OOC: lol
---
#21 Posted: 01:19:41 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: This RP might be dead, but I will give it one more shot.
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#22 Posted: 01:42:57 21/05/2013
ooc: Dont die RP
---
Roxie
Female
Fennec fox
google.images.fennecfox
Caring, determined, brainy, fearless
Roxie was kidnapped by humans and taken to a wildlife preserve. She hated it there. She met an ocelot named Spotty and they vowed to escape together. After the humans were extinct, they escaped. Roxe wanted to find the new, heavenly world, so she started getting ready for the adventure.
N/A
---
Spotty
Male
Ocelot
google.images.ocelot
Strong, brave, brawny, determined
Spotty came from a long line of beautiful cats known as ocelots. The humans wanted his pelt and kidnapped him. They couldnt kill him for his pelt, as he was too small and young. Spotty was taken to a wildlife preserve and met a Fennec fox named Roxie. They vowed to get out. They did when the humans were extinct. Spotty heard of the Himalayas and he wanted to get there asap.
N/A
---
I'll add one more character here tomorrow.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me