darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > giants/series 2 only skylanders?
Page 1 of 1
giants/series 2 only skylanders? [CLOSED]
Isbiten Green Sparx Gems: 175
#1 Posted: 22:19:56 14/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Only missing one series 1 only skylander.
I just cannot rind any reference on series exclusive skylanders! !!???
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#2 Posted: 23:14:38 14/05/2013
That's because Activison is being stupid and keeping secrets from us. As of right now, the only characters we know aren't getting reposed in Swap Force are the Giants (Ninjini, Bouncer, Hot Head, Thumpback, Eye Brawl, Tree Rex, Swarm, and Crusher)

Though, I suspect, and this is pure speculation and shouldn't be taken as fact, that the 8 newlanders from Giants (Pop Fizz, Sprocket, Chill, Hot Dog, Shroomboom, Fright Rider, Jet-Vac, Flashwing) and the 8 not reposed from SSA (Voodood, Boomer, Wham-Shell, Sunburn, Camo, Ghost Roaster, Warnado, and Dino-Rang) won't be reposed for Swap Force. I also suspect (more pure speculation) that Double Trouble, Drill Seargent, Ignitor, Slam Bam, Bash, Lightning Rod, Zook, and Hex aren't getting reposed in S3 either.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#3 Posted: 19:29:34 18/05/2013
It's been my experience that the widely held opinion is that the 8 "Lostlanders", the non-reposed ones like Boomer et al, will be guaranteed to be reposed, as they were left out of Giants. Seems to me like the Newlanders would be guaranteed to be reposed, too, as they've only had the one pose so far.

Like you, no information, just speculation. And reporting on speculation I've read. smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me