darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Glitches with the Heroic Challenges
Page 1 of 1
Glitches with the Heroic Challenges [CLOSED]
NiHenChou Green Sparx Gems: 101
#1 Posted: 18:44:22 12/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I was playing with my smilie today on heroic challenges, and my friend quit the game when I was Player 2, so whenever you complete a Heroic challenge, the bar showing your stats and thing glitches and gets messed up.
Something else, that I actually like about this glitch, When I was playing a heroic challenge, such as Arachnid Antechamber, I killed 4 spiders and it said the challenge was complete, like as if killing one spider = killing 2 spiders. In another game, Break the Fakes, each vase was worth like $4 instead of $2.
So I just completed through my challenges in a total of 30 mins(21 challenges, that's quite fast)
Please comment if you experience the same, though I hope the glitch doesn't go away.
---
Hate the stores in Canada. No good skylanders on sale.
Love Trigger Happy and Pop Fizz, they're like brothers.
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#2 Posted: 00:19:24 13/05/2013
Yes, the same thing happened to me in Arachnid Antechamber, and I think to everyone else. It is glitched.
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#3 Posted: 00:34:38 13/05/2013
I've had good and bad glitches with the Arachnid antechamber Heroic challenge, sometimes the first spider doesn't count, making it impossible to win.
But I've also had the first one count for two, scoring me an early victory.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#4 Posted: 04:10:36 13/05/2013
Arachnid Antechamber is glitched. Luckily I've never had the "impossible to finish" glitch, but I had the first spider count for two several times. It's fine because that challenge is super duper easy anyway...
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#5 Posted: 10:57:20 13/05/2013
^Agreed. I killed like the fifth (?) one I think, and that it said "FINAL SPIDER ELIMINATED! HEROIC CHALLENGE COMPLETED!" I was like, well ok!
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
#6 Posted: 11:24:58 13/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I don't know if that is supposed to happen, and yes, arachnid antechamber is basically one of the easiest heroic challenges.
---
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#7 Posted: 07:18:37 14/05/2013
I had blobbers roll through a gate and I couldn't push him across the bridge.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
#8 Posted: 22:50:09 14/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I guess the glitches only work on certain levels, because some, like Pop Fizz's, don't really need a glitch.
---
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#9 Posted: 19:24:38 18/05/2013
The VERY FIRST time I did the Blobbers one, when I pushed him into the arena I accidentally pushed him all the way through the door on the other side. So when the gates rose, he was on the wrong side of the gate. I thought when I finished everyone off his gate would drop, but it didn't, and I couldn't finish! Since then I'm always careful how hard I push him, and make sure to follow close behind. smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#10 Posted: 15:14:23 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I don't know, but they really need to do something with these glitches.
---
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#11 Posted: 17:42:40 25/05/2013
Spiders in Heroics are just very glitchy in general. Sometimes you get "two for one" credit as people are mentioning, and other times, especially in Prism Break's Heroic, you can kill spiders for no credit at all, making the challenge functionally impossible. A double-edged sword, that spider glitch.
#12 Posted: 21:29:49 25/05/2013 | Topic Creator
True, spiders are the glitchiest in heroics.
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#13 Posted: 08:23:23 26/05/2013
i dont have ANY gitlhes, and i have wii.....they say its the most githiest console.......
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me