darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Question about Chrsher and Swarm
Page 1 of 1
Question about Chrsher and Swarm [CLOSED]
CaptnFlynn Red Sparx Gems: 48
#1 Posted: 07:13:43 12/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Just got Crusher and Swarm today and I've got a couple of questions:

1. Does Crushers Hammer move a little bit on everyone else's Crusher? Why was the head of the hammer made from a lower quality plastic than the rest of the figurine, and why is it hollow? Just seems to me like he doesn't have the same quality build as the rest of the Skylanders figurines.

2. Do both of Swarms arms light up when on the Portal of Power? Only my Swarms raised arm lights up. Are lightcore Skylanders limited to only 2 lights because thats all I've seen in Skylanders so far.
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#2 Posted: 07:56:42 12/05/2013
Yes my crusher hammer boths a little bit and yes swarm only the raise hand lights up and also his eyes
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:58:03 12/05/2013 by Hexblazer
CaptnFlynn Red Sparx Gems: 48
#3 Posted: 08:25:25 12/05/2013 | Topic Creator
thanks hex, just put a dab of modelling glue at the back of the hammer where it meets the handle. done the trick! wouldn't even know it moved before :-)
#4 Posted: 20:57:24 12/05/2013
Quote: CaptnFlynn
thanks hex, just put a dab of modelling glue at the back of the hammer where it meets the handle. done the trick! wouldn't even know it moved before :-)

Its ok it was my regular crusher that his hammer was moving but my granite crusher is all perfect and his hammer isnt moving around. smilie
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#5 Posted: 08:13:38 13/05/2013
Anyone's crusher have some scratch marks/gnashes on the armor that don't look intentional?
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#6 Posted: 18:45:02 18/05/2013
My Crusher, his hammer is stable, though I find the 1 mm of shaft from the head to his hand is DISTURBINGLY flexible, LOL! Means the head can bend around a lot.

And yeah, my Swarm only the raised hand lights, not the other one (and the eyes of course)
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Sparx_Dragonfly Green Sparx Gems: 195
#7 Posted: 11:02:05 19/05/2013
So does this mean that Skylanders RFID tags only have enough power for 2 LEDs? It would be interesting to crack open one and find out.... but I'm not willing to destroy my own Skylanders.
---
GETTING SWAP FORCE DARK EDITION!!!
NEED: Series 1: smilie , smilie Series 2: smilie
Up fo swaps/trade: smilie smilie (S1), smilie (S1), smilie (S1), smilie (S1)
#8 Posted: 16:22:48 19/05/2013
Quote: Sparx_Dragonfly
So does this mean that Skylanders RFID tags only have enough power for 2 LEDs? It would be interesting to crack open one and find out.... but I'm not willing to destroy my own Skylanders.

Maybe ill crack my regular crusher since i have a granite crusher anyway hmm just maybe lol
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#9 Posted: 21:05:58 19/05/2013
I've seen pictures of someone who seems to delight in cracking open his Giants and lightcores to improve the light effects. He took Hot Head and successfully got his hands to light up like they should have in the first place. He might have done it otherwise, he's quite tight lipped about it, but the understanding is that he managed this as a normal light effect, as in they don't have additional power, and they only light up on the portal like the normal lights.

So his activities (and a few others I've seen) seem to suggest that this isn't a power restriction, it just seems like they're cheaping out with LEDs. They don't cost much, but I guess they can add up quickly when you're making 1,000s of figures. smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me