Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The world of shadows (A pokemon RP)
Page 1 of 1
The world of shadows (A pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#1 Posted: 18:43:59 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
PLOT: Darkrai, ruler of the shadow world had broken out of his shadow prison after arcues sealed him away in the shadow world. He is pulling poor pokemon into the shadow world. Darkrai is planning on turning the world of pokemon into a world of shadows. He has the power to close the doors to pokemons hearts and turn them into shadow pokemon making them obey him. Your job is to find a way to defeat Darkrai and seal him in the shadow world, and free all the shadow pokemon and open up there hearts.

Rules:No goddmodding, I am the only one who's post can only be OOC post,if your banned don't even post,no blood or gore, put Darkness in your sheet to prove you read the rules,only 4 characters,if you want to be a shadow pokemon pm me first,no fakemon, and no swearing

Character sheet

Name: (optional)
Pokemon:
Type:
Weakness:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

My characters are...

Name:darkrai
Pokemon:darkrai
Moves:dark void, nightmare, shadow ball, and dream eater
Type:dark
Weakness:Light and fighting attacks
Appearance:a normal darkrai
Bio:N/A
Other:N/A

Name: psyil
Pokemon:Gallade
Moves:Close combat,psychic,energy ball, and slash
Type: psychic/Fighting
Weakness:Flying type attacks
Appearance:a shiny gallade with a x scar on his right eye and a slash scar on his right arm
Bio:he was always a fighter loved to fight he was strong his family then was killed by darkrai he then hated the darkness and wants to free the world from the darkness

Name:Blue
Pokemon:Riolu
Moves:Force palm, mach punch,metal claw, and shadow ball
Type:fighting
Weakness: psychic and flying type attacks
Appearance:a shiny riolu with power band on his arms and a scarf around his neck
Bio:he was happy in life once the shadows crept on his home they had to leave the shadows kept on coming soon he was separated from his family he had to fend for himself for a long time and still does

Characters
Chained skull: Psyil(gallade), Blue (Riolu) and darkrai
Dragon camo:spark (shinx), ivy (roselia), and Carrie (Mismagius){shadow pokemon}
Inuyashafan39: Inazuma (Luxray)

Ban list
Rendar,Big green, and kitty-banned but still posts
Sleepy4290-Disruptive, goddmodding, trolling, and inappropriate on other topics
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 01:52:34 12/05/2013 by chained skull
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#2 Posted: 19:17:50 11/05/2013
Waiting for response in PM for one of meh characters

Name: Spark
Pokemon: Shinx
Moves: Thunder Fang, Discharge, Iron Tail, Crunch
Type: Electric
Weakness: Ground moves
Appearance: A regular Shinx with a red scarf around his neck that sways in the wind.
Bio: Spark lived a normal life in a small village of electric Pokemon. He lived with his parents and 2 brothers and a sister. His best friends were a Plusle and a Minun. His life was great until Darkrais evil reached his village. He was able to get away put the rest of his village were gone. After Darkrai and the Shadows left, he went threw the ashes of his village. There were no Pokemon anyway. He saw a red scarf, whipping in the breeze. He recognized it as his mothers. It was torn and the ends looked like a snakes tongue. He took it as a reminder of his village and the destruction that has happened. He later met up with a Roselia. Her village's fate was the same as his. They became friends and protect each other, knowing each others pasts.
Other: He often likes to play around with electric Pokemon and loves to run.

Name: Ivy
Pokemon: Roselia
Moves: Petal dance, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, SolarBeam
Type: Grass and Poison
Weakness: Psychic, Flying, Ice, and Fire moves
Appearance: A shiny Roselia with a Blue scarf.
Bio: Ever since she was a Budew, she loved making trouble. He hung out with The Posin Gang, A group of Poisin type pokemon who also got in trouble. The memers were Spike, an Ekans, Venom, a koffing, Fli, a Golbat, Tin, a Dustox, and Tux, a toxicroak. They got in trouble many times but never really ment to hurt people. One fateful day, Darkrai came. They destroyed the city at the stroke off midnight. When eveyone woke up, the city was left in ashes. Many believed, well everyone, that it was The Poisin Gangs fault. They denied it but were ultimatly driven out of the city. They split up and webt their separate ways, but Ivy kept the Blue Scarf, and item all of them charished.
Other: Loves to make trouble

I have to go right now, i will make my last character whn i get home
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:37:02 11/05/2013 by DragonCamo
#3 Posted: 21:42:29 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc:accepted
---
#4 Posted: 23:41:45 11/05/2013
Name: Carrie
Pokemon: Mismagius
Moves: Inferno, Thunder, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse
Type: Ghost
Weakness: Ghost and Dark moves
Appearance: Carrie is a normal looking Mismagius.
Bio: When Carrie was a Misdreavus , she was a very kind Pokemon. She never played the dirty tricks many Misdreavus' played. She wa helpful and never said no. She lived in the woods with her friend a Duskull. They lived happily until Darkrai found them. He knocked Shade (Duskull) out and drapped her into the shadow world. She is now pure evil and has since evolved via Dusk Stone. She plans one dragging even more Pokemon into the world of shadows.
Other: She is a Shadow Pokemon
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#5 Posted: 23:54:38 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc:accepted let's start
Gallade was battling some shadow pokemon as they just kept on coming he was in shadows fending them off one shadow beartic then grabbed him and threw him against a rock there was no way he could win he then retreated
---
#6 Posted: 00:38:41 12/05/2013
Spark and Ivy walked through the forest. It was night and they had their defenses down.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#7 Posted: 00:46:03 12/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Psyil then ran into spark and Ivy "you two better run shadow pokemon are coming this way" he warned as he got up an kept on running
---
#8 Posted: 01:26:03 12/05/2013
Ivy looked at his fleeing figure quizzically while Spark looked at the hoard of Pokemon running their way. "Um....Ivy...turn around" he said. Ivy turned around and became wide eyed. Spark blinked when a huge cloud of dust appeared where Ivy was. He turned around to see Ivy, flailing her arms in the air, sprinting away, screaming. He then chased her.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#9 Posted: 01:29:32 12/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Psyil kept on running until they he saw a cave and quickly ran into it
---
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#10 Posted: 01:32:54 12/05/2013
OOC: May I join?

Name: Inazuma
Pokemon: Luxray
Moves: Thunder Fang, Hyper Beam, Thunderbolt, and Bite
Type: Electric
Weakness: ground
Appearance: a shiny luxray with sharp, piercing blue eyes.
Bio: Inazuma was left to his own wits at a very young age. He has managed to protect himself with a surprising amount of strength.
Other: His name means lightning in Japanese.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#11 Posted: 01:35:54 12/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc:accepted
---
#12 Posted: 01:40:35 12/05/2013
OOC: alright.

Inazuma looked at the shadow pokemon with a yelp. He took off in a random direction.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#13 Posted: 01:42:12 12/05/2013
Ivy and Spark ran to the same cave. They ran in and immediately glued their backs to the cave wall.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#14 Posted: 01:43:21 12/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"terrible isn't it?" a voice asked deep in the cave
---
#15 Posted: 01:44:36 12/05/2013
Inazuma ran as fast as he could. It was futile, because he had nowhere to run.
---
#16 Posted: 02:48:07 12/05/2013
Ivy stuck her head out the cave and saw Inazuma. "Pssst, over here" she whispered. Spark looked deep into the cave. "Who said that?" he asked.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#17 Posted: 03:25:58 12/05/2013
Inazuma heard the voice and ran into the cave.
"Thanks!" He gasped.
---
#18 Posted: 03:32:56 12/05/2013
Spark turned to see the newcomer. He turned around to see they shiny version of his final form. He sized him up. He never liked evolving which was why he was still a Shinx.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#19 Posted: 04:03:11 12/05/2013
Inazuma laughed.
"Why are you sizing me up? I'm not any shady character." He said.
---
#20 Posted: 17:37:21 12/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"me" blue said walking out of the shoadws "I bet your life was changed by darkrai" he said
---
#21 Posted: 17:39:12 12/05/2013
Spark grunted and turned around at Blue. Ivy just shrugged.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#22 Posted: 19:32:47 12/05/2013
Inazuma watched the shadow Pokemon run by.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me