#1 Posted: 02:23:07 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I was wondering how to get the following Skystones:
1] Inhuman Shield 5
2] D. Riveter 5
3] Dragonet
4] Arkeyan Shield Juggernaut
5] Trogmander
6] Mohawk Cyclops 4

These are the last ones I need to get to complete the set of 80.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#2 Posted: 18:27:23 18/05/2013
Here's a list of where to get all:

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=71252

Though be warned, it's my impression/experience that most Skystones just come from whoever you keep playing, from Anyone. I've often had times when I win stones 3 or 4 or more times. I've also had times when I win a stone, then win money (which logic dictates that this player won't give stones anymore), then the next game they give a stone again! My rule of thumb is to play EVERYBODY over and over (tough in the carnival, everybody only plays once per playthrough) until they give money twice in a row.

I think the only exceptions to the "Anyone" rule is everyone's first stone, and the ones you get from one of Auric's stores. I've gotten all 80 stones at least once, perhaps twice, once for my normal save and perhaps once more for my Nightmare save.

Now let's look at the specific ones you asked about.

1. Inhuman Shield 5 - That thread lists this as coming from Quigley in Rumbletown. Since I don't play him much, I can nearly guarantee this is an "anyone" stone. Pretty sure I only played him once, for his Axecutioner, in my Nightmare save.
  2. D. Riveter 5 - Same thing. Should be anyone.
  3. Dragonet - Comes from the Weapon Master in Chapter 14 - Autogyro Adventure. His first stone, so this will be him and only him.
  4. During one of the side "quests", when you have to find a "key thingy" and put it in a "doohickey", as I believe Flynn puts it. I think this is where they introduce the giant sword guys and the green monsters (I think "Trog Pinchers"). You go up a ramp, put the key in, then when you come back there's a surprise attack. Instead of going down the ramp, go left to find one of the Weapon Master hologram things. THIS one plays Skystones. If I recall correctly, this board has a LOT of elemental spots, without loading your deck with elemental stones this is nearly impossible to win (I've done it, but it's hard and requires the computer to co-operate)
  5. Arkeyan Shield Juggernaut - Again, listed as Quigley. I SWEAR there is no way I got this many stones from him, so again, this is anyone.
  6. Trogmander - Again, Quigley. I guess this person REALLY likes the challenge of Quigley, LOL!
  7. Mohawk Cyclops 4 - Bert in Chapter 2 - Junkyard Isles. 1st Battle, so this one is real.
  8. On the second island, there are several houses to enter for keys or bombs to get keys, etc. If I recall correctly, in one area there's two houses, one has Bert standing in a corner. He's one of the ones that on the first playthrough are like "You don't know how to play Skystones? Wow, you're stupid, come back when you know how to play". Actually, he's the first, so he's the easiest to beat in the game, IMHO.

So keep playing Bert for all the stones he'll give up. If he gives money, replay him anyway. If he KEEPS giving money, like 3 times in a row, try starting the level over. Keep playing until you have his stone and all the Anyone stones. If the game is REALLY stubborn, try someone else (I recommend NOT Quigley or Weapon Master, since they're both such a pain)
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me