Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Return to Temana City [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#1 Posted: 22:00:18 09/05/2013 | Topic Creator
It has been years since the infection of the Core. The brave heroes who fought and successfully destroyed the infection have long past. The city has flourished and many new machines have been created. The city is still a city of machines. Robots roam the streets along with humans, flying cars, even some cyborgs. A memorial for the heroes was placed in the center of the city in a small area that is not mechanic. It is a small park covered in grass and a small pond with goldfish in it. In the middle is the memorial. The statue is mad out of Titanium and it has the nine names of the nine heroes. Life was peaceful, until recently. A mysterious black cloud has surrounded the city and blocks the way out. Their is no way to leave or get it. Luckily their is plenty of food but no one knows when it will all be gone. The robots have been malfunctioning and their have been many accidents with the cars. The Core has also been acting strangely. Then it happened. A huge bolt of purple lightning hit the building where the Core was held and everything went haywire. The usually blue energy coming from the Core changed to a vile purple. The robots who had blue glowing eyes, turned on humans and had purple glowing eyes. All machines have began to attack humans again and now it is time for a new breed of heroes to rise. Do you think you have what it takes to defeat this new and mysterious enemy?

Rules:
-Basic Rules of Role Playing
-If you were in The Core, you MAY NOT use that character. But they can be maybe the decendents or grandchildren of them.
-No blood or guts
-No fighting
-No out-of-character posts without an in-character post.
-Put Core under your sheet
-Max of 2 characters.

Heroes:
Aigis (Crescent Wing)
Ichigo Kurosaki (derpyhooves)
Kyra (Cynderluv8801)
Caleb (Vikky J)
Vikky (Vikky J)
Gear (DragonCamo)
Tecna (DragonCamo)
Jacob (weebbby)
Jericka (weebbby)

Sheet:
Name:
Weapon:
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Other:

Name: Gadget
Weapon: High-Tech throwing knives that can either send shock waves or poison threw the victim.
Personality: Gadget is a leader type like his father. He stays serious and rarely jokes. He hates to get off mission. He gets frustrated when hes tricked or fell for something.
Appearance: Gadget gets a lot of his looks from his father. He has scruffy black hair and ocean blue eyes. He is built and about 6'4. He wears a fully black suit that lets him hide in the shadows. He has a small bag that contains medicine, ammo, and other vital needs.
History: Gadget is the son of Gear, one of the Heroes. He took pride in this and defended his fathers name. After his Father died when he was 18, his mother died of a broken heart. He was alone but not vulnerable. He had been taught how to survive by himself and what to do in any emergency. He was their when his whole city was trapped and he also tried to escape. He was about to run into the fog until he saw people dying when they breathed in the fog. He backed away and ran. He has taken up residence under the memorial and now plans to save his city just like his father had.
Other: He often talks about how great his father was and listens very carefully when anyone mentions his father.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:30:07 09/05/2013 by DragonCamo
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#2 Posted: 01:02:06 10/05/2013
ooc: yay thank goodness for a sequel

~~Core~~

Name: Alex
Weapon: Two Laser swords and a laser pistol. The laser colors are white.
Personality: brave, smart, swift
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/Fefx..._anime_girl.jpg
History: Like her mother, Alex can really put up a fight if she needs to. Her mother Vikky, has trained her for this moment. She is known among the town as a mini hero for doing small tasks like catching burglars, and rescuing animals. She is very helpful to anyone that needs it.
Other: Sam is her brother since Vikky and Caleb got married

Name: Sam
Weapon: Two knives with black lasers as blades.
Personality: Brave, smart, swift
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
History: Sam was trained by his father Caleb. He has a little bit of the fight gene from his mother (Vikky). He and Alex make a great team together. He usually just sits around at home training in the basement of their home.
Other: Alex is her sister since Caleb and Vikky got married
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#3 Posted: 01:14:29 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepeted! We can start wheb one more joins
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#4 Posted: 02:05:00 10/05/2013
Ooc: I will join in a few hours, tomorrow the latest
EDIT: Joining~

Name: Dahilia (Day)
Weapon: a bright blue sword with markings that look somewhat like a rose.
Personality: Day is always bright and cheerful and always makes people laugh as she hates sadness and glum faces. She can be random at times but is a great friend. She is very intelligent and a great writer.
Appearance:[User Posted Image](credit)
History: Day was born not knowing who her parents were. She was left on the sewers by her parents and was taken to the orphanage until age 8 when she was adopted by a lovely couple. Growing up Day was always bullied and teased about where she came from, but she somehow escaped from all of that by writing and singing. 10 years later and look at what she has turned out to be.
Other: Day always has her journal with her and does not like anybody but her touching it.

~*Core*~
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:16:10 10/05/2013 by Cynderluv8801
#5 Posted: 11:03:36 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accpeted. We start in the park. I cant post fir now so yall can start.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#6 Posted: 14:38:29 10/05/2013
Ooc: Alright
Don't know what to say so...

Dahilia was sitting on a small rock at the park.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#7 Posted: 17:23:49 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: in at school noe so cant post much.

Gadget looked. He was sitting on the menorial, under his father. He looked at the looming black cloud surrounding the city. He frowned. I will do whatever i can to save this city he thought. He stood up.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8 Posted: 20:51:14 10/05/2013
Alex and Sam stood in front of the statues of their parents. "If we can do what they did, we would be heroes as well" Sam said. "Yup" Alex replied
---
#9 Posted: 22:22:40 10/05/2013
Dahilia looked over to the people at the park. She felt odd not knowing any of the heroes
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#10 Posted: 22:25:12 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Gadget looked over to Day.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#11 Posted: 01:56:21 11/05/2013
Dahilia say Gadget look her way and looked back at him with one of her bright smiles
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#12 Posted: 13:36:43 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Gadget gave her a quizzical look.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#13 Posted: 14:06:54 11/05/2013
Name:Lily
Weapon:staff
Personality:shy, kind, helpful, doesn't like being in crowds, and gets scared easily
Appearance:http://media.photobucket.com/u...eos&sort=1&o=19
History:she enjoyed her home and loved doing fun stuff with friedns until the robots turned evil she then changed she was scared of any kind of machine she never wanted to see them ut she had no choice she never wanted to go out side any more because she didn't want to die but she still loves her brother silver ever sense the accident with him being tested on by robots
Other:Silver is her brother

Name:Silver
Weapon:X blaster-gun arm
Personality:stubborn, is shy, doesn't like being around people, and doesn't like taking commands unless needed
Appearance:a silver robot with blue eyes he has a visulizer-something like a helmet with two spikes at the back on top looks like he has a brest plate one arm is a gun that shoots energy ball as the other one looks like a normal one
History:he was living a normal life with her sister lily he always watched over her and always protected her they did a lot of stuff together until the robots turned evil they then captured him and tested on him the result was perfect they where able to turn humans into robots he then soon escaped living a bad life after that every one mistreated him even though he didn't attack anyone he then found lily she then almost killed him silver proved that it was still him he still loves his little sister
Other:lily is His sister

CORE
CREDIT TO ARTIST
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:28:07 11/05/2013 by chained skull
#14 Posted: 14:23:21 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: chained skull
Name:Lily
Weapon:staff
Personality:shy, kind, helpful, doesn't like being in crowds, and gets scared easily
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/u...ng.html?filters[term]=Anime%20girl%20with%20pink%20hair&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=19
History:she enjoyed her home and loved doing fun stuff with friedns until the robots turned evil she then changed she was scared of any kind of machine she never wanted to see them ut she had no choice she never wanted to go out side any more because she didn't want to die but she still loves her brother silver ever sense the accident with him being tested on by robots
Other:Silver is her brother

Name:Silver
Weapon:X blaster-gun arm
Personality:stubborn, is shy, doesn't like being around people, and doesn't like taking commands unless needed
Appearance:a silver robot with blue eyes he has a visulizer-something like a helmet with two spikes at the back on top looks like he has a brest plate one arm is a gun that shoots energy ball as the other one looks like a normal one
History:he was living a normal life with her sister lily he always watched over her and always protected her they did a lot of stuff together until the robots turned evil they then captured him and tested on him the result was perfect they where able to turn humans into robots he then soon escaped living a bad life after that every one mistreated him even though he didn't attack anyone he then found lily she then almost killed him silver proved that it was still him he still loves his little sister
Other:lily is His sister

CORE
CREDIT TO ARTIST

Accepted.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#15 Posted: 15:14:03 11/05/2013
Dahilia looked around and opened her journal and silently wrote
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#16 Posted: 16:03:11 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Gadget shook his head and looked around. "We should get going..." he said.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#17 Posted: 16:06:49 11/05/2013
Lily was nerbous about going to the park and going with silver they left there house and walked to the park "please silver i don't want anything bad to happen to you" she said nervously "its going to be fine" silver said as they both walked around the park
---
#18 Posted: 16:23:33 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Gadget saw Lily and Silver. He gasped when he saw SIlver. He took out a knife and aimed. "STAY BACK!" he yelled.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#19 Posted: 16:26:45 11/05/2013
"If you'd just look at him you'd realize he's not an actual robot, but a human turned robot." Dahilia said quietly to herself. "His form is different than that of the attacking robots" She mumbled to herself.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#20 Posted: 16:32:12 11/05/2013
Silver then stepped back slowly "Told you" Lily said "Sorry I didn't think someone would react this way because there is a diffrence between me and other robots" he said to lily
---
#21 Posted: 16:44:48 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Gadget looked at Day. "Whatever he mumbled" after he saw Silver. He walked around and sat next to the pond.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#22 Posted: 16:47:32 11/05/2013
Silver then sighed as lily took out her scrap book and looked at her family before her parents died and silver before he was turned into a robot
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:52:30 11/05/2013 by chained skull
#23 Posted: 16:50:23 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: chained skull
Silver then sighed as lily walked uo to the statue "man our dad was quiet something to save the core." she said

ooc: who is their dad?

Gadget watched the fish swim around.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#24 Posted: 16:53:27 11/05/2013
Ooc:what the never mind Edited it
---
#25 Posted: 19:10:54 12/05/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: ok

Gadget watched the soft light bounce off of the goldfish's scales, making the illusion that they are glowing.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#26 Posted: 21:01:20 12/05/2013
Alex and Sam started to walk home. "We might as well get back now. I need to train." Sam said. Alex nodded in agreement.
---
#27 Posted: 21:21:49 12/05/2013 | Topic Creator
All of a sudden, the fish in the pond scattered. Gadget heard a distant rumble. He stood and looked off to two buildings. He watched as the booming got closer, and closer, and closer.........KABOOM! Half of the building came crumbling down. A huge dust cloud rose and then two metallic arms shot from the dust, grabbing Alex and Sam.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#28 Posted: 01:27:32 13/05/2013
"Let us go or I'll cut you to pieces!" Alex yelled. "Help!" Sam yelled
---
#29 Posted: 00:24:23 17/05/2013 | Topic Creator
The dust began to settle to show a humongous metallic robot. It had 6 different circles of light on its main body. It beeped and threw Alex onto the ground and Sam towards a tree. Gadget took out a knife.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#30 Posted: 01:59:25 17/05/2013
Alex hit the ground hard. She coughed and a little bit of blood came out of her mouth. "Sam!" She yelled as she ran to him. "I'm alright. Let's just fight this thing." He said as his two laser knives. Alex pulled out her laser pistol and aimed.
---
#31 Posted: 02:38:51 17/05/2013
Silver then noticed he then ran as his lazar un charged and fired at the two robots
---
#32 Posted: 05:16:31 17/05/2013
Dahilia carefully looked at the robot "Now if my father has taught me anything, it is to stun a robot, then go in for the main attack..." Dahilia said quietly. She aimed her sword at one of the circles and threw it.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#33 Posted: 23:49:52 17/05/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: CS, its one robot.

The robot let out a defining screech. It smoked from the blasts of the gun. Gadget threw three knives, each hitting a light. The robot stepped back as the knives sent out an electrical charge.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#34 Posted: 02:26:58 18/05/2013
Alex fired two shots while Sam ran at the Robot with his knives at the ready
---
#35 Posted: 06:50:17 18/05/2013
Dahilia's sword hit one circle. Dahilia ran up to the robot to grab her sword, which was out if reach of course
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#36 Posted: 00:57:00 21/05/2013 | Topic Creator
All the lights on the robot went off. It came crashing down to the ground, throwing up a huge cloud of dust.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#37 Posted: 01:01:07 21/05/2013
As the robot fell, Dahilia grabbed her sword and bounced out of the way.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#38 Posted: 01:41:38 21/05/2013
Sam and Alex stopped in their tracks.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me