Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Finding back the sunshine: A dragon and rider RP (Private)
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Finding back the sunshine: A dragon and rider RP (Private) [CLOSED]
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#1 Posted: 02:26:19 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator
No plagiarism intended for characters, story or pictures in any way.

This is only private because the replies and posts are very fast. You can join if you think you can keep up. For now, this is just me, Spyroconvexity, Inuyashafan39, and Stealthelfrocks if she doesn't drop out or post soon.

The sun has vanished from the sky, hope destroyed from everyone's minds, people and riders alike killed, and darkness has swallowed the land. Once the good DragonRiders disappeared, the world was engulfed in chaos. Dark dragons and their riders took over, leaving all riderless dragons dead, wounded, or in hiding. The dragons must defeat the evil, find new good riders, and restore the light to the world. But some riders have dark secrets, some far too powerful to reveal, and some dragons are not who they seem. Will they win, and restore the light and justice to their darkened world? Or will they lose, and give in to the ranks of evil?

Rules:
I am GM
No Godmodding
Profanity at a minimum
Max of 4 characters, 2 riders 2 dragons
Yes, there can be magic
No killing other characters without permission

Characters:

Riders:
They are gifted people that have the ability to communicate with dragons. They find and befriend a dragon, and they protect each other. Rarely some Riders are gifted with special abilities or powers that can give them an upper hand in battle. You can be gifted riders so the characters are special.

Dragons:
They are, well, dragons. They can fight for good or evil, and have either shadow or light powers. They do not need a rider, but they are more powerful with one.

Teams: They can be part of the Shadow Army, they can be the new rebels that try to save the world, or loners without a side.

Sheet:

Rider:

Name:
Team:
Power: (if any)
Dragon: (if any)
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Dragon:

Name:
Rider: (if any)
Ability: (shadow, light, none)
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Banned:
Sleepy0429- Godmodding, bad behavior

Members:
HotDogAndZap- Rui, Nyght, Yuuki
Stealthelfrocks- Ray, Heiwa
Spyroconvexity- Shadow, Giai

Removed:
Vikky J- Vikky
chained skull- Cody, Pyriss
Edited 11 times - Last edited at 22:57:46 12/05/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#2 Posted: 02:26:37 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Rider:

Name: Rui
Team: Shadows
Power: She can turn invisible for a short period of time
Dragon: None, but she has a friendship with Nyght, she is yet to choose a dragon.
Appearance: dirty blonde hair, black jacket, ragged jeans.
Personality: Sly, smart, shy, secretly caring
Bio: Rui was one of many that joined the shadow-forces once the good riders disappeared. She was afraid that she would die if she stayed a loner, for her resources were very low. She quickly rose through the ranks of the army, and is one of their best fighters and spies.
Other: She is very secretive around others
Inspired by the Cøde:Breaker character. :3

Name: Yuuki
Team: Loner
Power: Speed
Dragon: None, he is a rider, but since he is a loner, he has no dragon.
Appearance: Credit to artist
Personality: Impulsive, smart, kind
Bio: Yuuki was one of few who stayed behind when the good riders left. He was low on resources like his friend, Rui, but he refused to join them. He was furious with Rui for leaving, and they have been enimies ever since. He is on his own and doesn't socialize often with others.
Other: Knew Rui before she left.
Inspired by the Cøde:Breaker character. :3

Dragon:

Name: Nyght
Team: Shadows
Rider: None, but Is friends with Rui, and she is yet to be chosen by a rider.
Ability: Shadow
Appearance: Deep purplish-black with silver wings and horns, as well as spines
Personality: Smart, Impulsive, sly
Bio: Nyght is one of the lower ranked dragons, for she doesn't have a rider. She is a very skilled fighter, and won't hesitate to attack if threatened. She was hatched into the ranks of evil, and it is all she has ever known.
Other: None.
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 22:49:51 09/05/2013 by HotDogAndZap
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#3 Posted: 22:06:54 08/05/2013
Name: Vikky
Rider: none but is waiting to be chosen
Team: Loner (until they find a rider)
Ability: Fire but it is rainbow colored
Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs7...rix-d531kdn.jpg
(Credit to artist)
Personality: Brave, smart, fast
Bio: Vikky was training in the dragon army to become more powerful than she already is. She is waiting for a good rider.
Other: N/A
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:30:34 09/05/2013 by Vikky J
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#4 Posted: 22:14:09 08/05/2013
Name: ray
Power: has control over fire
Dragon: Heiwa
Appearance: long red hair tied at the end. Wears a sweater and jeans, under neath the sweater is a short sleeved top
Personality: hot headed, stubborn, finicky, adventurous, loyal, honest, intellectual
Bio: ray was one of the few who managed to hide her family during the darkness, with the help of her dragon, but she does not know if they are alive or dead. She ventured out to see if anything could help stop the darkness.
Other: n/a

Name: Heiwa
Rider: ray
Ability: light
Appearance: a red feathered wyvern, with some green and gold spotting, and a long scar
Personality: loyal, intelligent, calm, arrogant, brutally honest
Bio: she grew up as a traveling dragon, traveling to habitat to habitat. She met ray on one of those trips, and met dark riders ae to face for the first time when trying to help ray with her family. She got one permanent scar, along the neck to the bottom of her chest
Other: if seen in a certain light, blood an be seen blend into her red feathers

Is this alright?
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#5 Posted: 22:30:53 08/05/2013
Name:cody
Power: able to control color and take color out of things
Team:Loner
Dragon: Pyriss
Appearance:grey shorts and a green shirt with red, blue,orange,yellow, and puple colored sleeves. A pair of blue glasses and brown hair and blue eyes and has a choker with a rainbow gem
Personality:cheerful, can get depressed easily, always ready for a challange
Bio:he was always loved colors he loved gems even more when he was 9 he was mining with his father when he found this rainbow gem he then made a choker out of it and around 13 he found out he can control the color in everything once he moved out of his parents house he then met pyriss in the woods badly hurt she didn't want him to treat her wounds but he did anyway he then convinced her for them to be dragon and rider
Other:he gets his power from a rainbow gem on his choker

Name: pyriss
Team:loner
Rider: Cody
Ability: light
Appearance:a red ruby dragon, has orange eyes, has firey like shape wings and spine has a red three red horns and firey colored spike at the end of her tail
Personality:can be stubborn, hot headed, always uses strength, only listens to Cody.
Bio:she was born in a special place in a famous valcano she has then only traveled near the equator because she likes the warmth she then got attack by a dark dragon a rider and was left badly hurt Cody then found her and treated her wounds she said she never needed help but she did Cody convinced her to be a dragon and rider
Other:will later one get rid of Cody meaning the won't be dragon and rider later
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:03:36 09/05/2013 by chained skull
#6 Posted: 23:46:06 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: all accepted! I updated the sheet and character section, so you will all need to add your characters team to your sheet.
#7 Posted: 00:16:48 09/05/2013
Ooc:fixed should we start?
---
#8 Posted: 00:30:58 09/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah, we can start, but first, a quick glimpse of the world our characters call home:

The abandoned city: This is where most of the riders' intro's will take place. The abandoned city is an empty city that loners call home. It has been eradicated of resources and most buildings are completely empty, except for a few small hidden rooms where loners' call home. It is usually quiet and empty, with an apocalyptic feel to it. Most battles between loners for resources take place in the streets, as well as raids from Shadow armies.

The forest of embers: Where all loner dragons live. It is a thick wooded area near the outskirts of the abandoned city, named for the blazing fires that take place at night. It is usually very bright and cheery during the day, but looks spooky and ominous at night.

Shadow camps: where all riders on the team of Shadows live. It is a high-end city that is heavily guarded.

Shadow mountain: Where all the Shadow dragons live, very similar to the forest of embers, but it is always dark and ominous.

Sky-rim camps: Where the new light riders live, there job is to take out the Shadows and recruit loners. It is a high-end camp that is small and cozy, for there are few light riders at the time. The dragons stay with them at the camps, for there is not enough room for the dragons to have a separate living area.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuuki walked down the empty street, looking for anything life-sustaining. He hadn't eaten in three days, and hadn't found anything useful. He turned, and snuck down an alley, hoping to return to his shelter without anyone noticing him. He couldn't afford to get raided. He needed help, but was too afraid to accept it. He knew one thing for certain. He needed a dragon. Fast.
#9 Posted: 00:35:33 09/05/2013
Vikky flew through the forest until she came up to her home on the outskirts of town. She made a small mark on the ground and a staircase formed. It took her a month to make it. She walked down the steps into a small den that was just for her, leaving the staircase open since she would be awake.
---
#10 Posted: 00:36:09 09/05/2013
Cody was nearby fighting Pyriss "NO YOU CALM DOWN YOU FLESH BAG!" Pyriss shouted at cody as cody then tooke the color out of pyriss and shoot a colorful beam at her causing her to faint "I think i neeed a new dragon she keeps on fighting with me" cody then took his saddle of of pyriss and his repleca of his rainbow gem choker off her and left
---
#11 Posted: 00:52:04 09/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Rui prepared for the raid, scheduled to be in an hour. She was scared. "Why do we even do this?" She thought aloud. "Don't we have what we need already?"
"Yes;" A man started, he happened to be gathering his supplies as well.
"We raid the loners to make them give up, give in. Then we get more warriors." He continued.
"And of course, kill the ones not worthy." The man then started to walk out of the room, out into the blackened world.
"Not worthy... Wait. No. They can't. Not him. Not Yuuki. Not anybody. But... Can't mess with the system." Rui sighed, and finished gathering her supplies, she then walked out of the supply shed, and into the Shadow Camps, ready for the raid. She erased her concern and fear with ambition, and determination. She was going to prove herself the best in the combat ranks, and she needed to be ready.
#12 Posted: 00:54:39 09/05/2013
Cody then ran around panicking "I need a new dragon fast!" he exclaimed as he then started running around trying to look for a dragon not smart enough to go to the forest of embers
---
#13 Posted: 01:04:33 09/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Nyght paced, desperate to be in the raid. "It's not fair." She complained. "Only dragon with riders can go." She growled, and blasted the tree behind her, setting it ablaze. "Maybe Rui could smuggle me in." She concluded, and turned, lifting off to find her friend.
#14 Posted: 01:20:35 09/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Yuuki made it to the dead end of the alley, looking for the trigger brick to reveal the entrance to his home. He suddenly collapsed, falling against the wall, the hunger finally getting to him. He slid down to the ground, and closed his eyes, ready to face luck, or death. "No..." He whispered in a faint voice. "Not in the open..." He then passed out.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:11:49 09/05/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#15 Posted: 01:26:50 09/05/2013
Cody then just feel to his knees "I'm never going to find another dragon!" he whined as he then fell down and passed out from Pyriss "That's what you get for shooting me you idiot" she said as she flew off
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:30:56 09/05/2013 by chained skull
#16 Posted: 01:31:48 09/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Nyght was able to identify Rui amount the crowd, and landed softly by her. "You want me to take you along, don't you?" Rui asked in a blunt tone. Nyght nodded, and looked at her hopefully. "Not today. I have to prove myself." Rui said, she turned, and told Nyght one last thing. "Next time." She joined the group, for they were about to leave. The dragon growled softly, and decided to stay put, watching the crowd.
#17 Posted: 03:49:22 09/05/2013
Heiwa barreled through the air, in the skies above the abandoned city. On the back of the wyvern, a young girl was riding. She looked down at the city below her, seeing just emptiness. "let's land Heiwa, I'm getting bored up here" she ordered, and the dragon obeyed, gently parachuting to the ground.in a cloud of dust, her claws can't acted the road. Ray slid off the dragon's back.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#18 Posted: 11:47:37 09/05/2013
"I'm getting too bored in this place. I might as well just wait for a rider. A ha! I got it. I'll look around the city" Vikky thought as she flew out of her den, closed the stairs with more symbols, and flew up to see the city.
---
#19 Posted: 11:50:56 09/05/2013
Cody then slowly got up with a blodd back and head from pyriss "ugh..... That attack was brutal fine then she isn't my dragon anymore!" he screamed at the sky as he then started walking around
---
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#20 Posted: 13:07:08 09/05/2013
Name: Toki
Team: loner
Power: Magnestism
Dragon: none
Appearance: He has blond hair, one brown eye, one blue eye, and is usually seen in an academy outfit.
Personality: Cocky and prideful. He is also hardworking and always completes tasks.
Bio: one of the good riders that was left when the riders disappeared. Toki went into hiding and usually wanders the streets alone. He goofs around sometimes, but likes to be alone.
Other: Inspired by the Code:Breaker character. :3
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:39:20 10/05/2013 by Inuyashafan39
#21 Posted: 16:57:43 09/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: you need a bio, but other than that, accepted.
#22 Posted: 17:18:49 09/05/2013
OOC: Alright, cool.
---------------------
Toki wandered down the alley. He spotted Yuuki knocked out, and with a worried glance, ran to the other loner's side.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#23 Posted: 20:39:19 09/05/2013
Vikky flew over the city while looking down to admire it. Even though it was abandoned, it was still pretty to her.
---
#24 Posted: 20:43:46 09/05/2013
"Where am I going to find another dragon?" he asked himself
---
#25 Posted: 20:51:39 09/05/2013 | Topic Creator
The troops left in groups of 4. Two groups of dragons and their riders, and two groups of normal people or dragonless riders, went to the outskirts of the town, to attack the local dragons in the forest of embers. Two other groups of dragonless riders split up throughout the abandoned city. Naturally, Rui preferred to do her work alone, and convinced the group to divide and check different areas by themselves. Once that was decided, she turned, and started to go down the middle of the road, looking for anything, or anyone.
#26 Posted: 21:19:07 09/05/2013
As opcody was walking around he saw Rui but ignored her thinking she was a loner as Pyriss went in to attack cody but it missed "Grr i missed that flesh bag" she said
---
#27 Posted: 21:27:07 09/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Rui considered many things. She could kill the boy, rob him, leave him bleeding in the street, and countless other things, but she decided to let him go. She had a larger target on her mind. The goal was to raid at least 3 loners' homes. Then she was allowed to return. She wondered about the boy, however. What if he was a Rider? What if he had a dragon, or a power? That could be a threat. She needed to investigate the boy more. She decided to use her power, and turned invisible, trying to find out either to kill him, or to let him go. She couldn't let anything or anyone to slip through today, for today was too important.
#28 Posted: 21:36:11 09/05/2013
Pyriss then shoot fire balls and tried to ram into cody but they missed "GRR JUST STAND THERE AMD DIE!!" pyriss screamed as cody then took the color out of her and Shoot her from underneath launching her on the other side of the forest of embers
---
#29 Posted: 21:52:15 09/05/2013 | Topic Creator
The instant that happened, Rui knew. He had to be a Rider. And he had a power. She was hoping that he would just be normal, to spare her the trouble, and him his life, but that boy was anything but normal. Rui started to think about what to do with him.
#30 Posted: 21:59:57 09/05/2013
"let's split up now, you know the call" ray told Heiwa. The giant nodded, and trudged on in the opposite direction ray began walking, and down the road she went.
---
#31 Posted: 22:53:16 09/05/2013
Cody then took a deep breath and started to slowly walk away "Finally got rid of the dragon." he said
---
#32 Posted: 01:06:34 10/05/2013
Vikky looked down to see Yuuki. She quickly flew down to him and stopped. She looked around and got out some berries that she had saved before. She tried to be gentle while feeding the little human. She decided to hide in the shadows for now while she waited for him to wake.
---
#33 Posted: 01:16:10 10/05/2013
Pyriss then quickly got back up and started flying to the city as cody was bloody as blood was over his body and with terible wounds pyriss then after a while grabbed cody and threw him against the wall as he fainted in as he hit the wall and pyriss walked up to him and pinned him down as she then was preparing a attack
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:54:13 10/05/2013 by chained skull
#34 Posted: 02:40:48 10/05/2013
Ray continued walking, following any rough noises she heard. Now she is wide out in the open on the road
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:41:24 10/05/2013 by Stealthelfrocks
#35 Posted: 02:44:42 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Rui followed the action, staying invisible to not start conflict. She followed the activity to the ally, and seeing the group, mainly Toki and Yuuki, she suddenly felt scared and mad, and turned, hid around the corner by the alley, breathing heavily. She considered leaving and abandoning her objective.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:48:30 10/05/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#36 Posted: 03:03:14 10/05/2013
Toki shook Yuuki.
"Yuuki, wake up kid. There are Shadow Army dudes out right now. We need to get moving." Toki said. He sensed the presence of someone, but shook his head.
"Just being too alert," he muttered.

OOC: Grrrr, auto-correct keeps wanting to change Toki to Tiki. I'm sooooo angry!
---
#37 Posted: 03:07:22 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: gotta hate auto correct. Inside joke: Im a great role-model. I'm never letting that go. smilie

Yuuki groaned, and opened his eyes. Everything was a blur and he was unable to make out many shapes. There was so much going on, he couldn't register it all. "What happened?" He asked.
#38 Posted: 03:10:09 10/05/2013
"You passed out from something. Get on my back young one. I need to get you out of here and somewhere safe" Vikky said as she knelt down so that Yuuki could get on.
---
#39 Posted: 03:17:33 10/05/2013
OOC: Lol. Nice. Finally got to view episode 11, till it freaking froze!

OOC: Don't forget, Toki Is with Yuuki, Vikky.

Toki sighed.
"I feel the presence of a shadow army person. You should go, Yuuki." Said Toki.
---
#40 Posted: 03:20:53 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"Stay out of trouble." Yuuki warned. He turned, and looked at the brilliant dragon in front of him. Her beauty was amazing. He gently climbed on, and sat comfortably on her back.

Rui tensed at Toki's comment. She prepared to leave, she couldn't handle this.
#41 Posted: 03:28:31 10/05/2013
"You know me by now, Toki. I always get into trouble!" Said Toki with a laugh.
---
#42 Posted: 03:31:53 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Yuuki chuckled, starting to feel better. "Just try not to get maimed just this once." He joked.

Rui turned, and started running down the street, looking for the others. She couldn't be caught alone.
#43 Posted: 03:34:59 10/05/2013
Toki smiled, then waved. He heard loud footsteps and although he saw nothing, he followed the sound.
---
#44 Posted: 03:37:43 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Rui rounded the corner, stopping to catch her breath. Her invisibility wore off, and she was still blocks away from the others.
#45 Posted: 03:41:41 10/05/2013
"Ah, Rui. Thought it had to be you." Said Toki, walking down the street toward Rui.
---
#46 Posted: 03:43:06 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Rui cursed under her breath, and stood to face Toki. "It's been awhile."
#47 Posted: 04:38:05 10/05/2013
Ray began spying on rui and toki, not knowing who they were. just to keep things safe
---
#48 Posted: 09:56:47 10/05/2013
Pyriss was then about to unleash her attack as she roared "DIE YOU FLESH BAG!!" as everyone in the city could hear it
---
#49 Posted: 12:11:31 10/05/2013
Yuuki's voice echoed in Toki's head:
"Don't get into any trouble..."

"Sorry Yuuki." muttered Toki under his breath.

He faced Rui and smiled.
"Yes, I believe it has been awhile. How is the Shadow Army serving you now-a-days?" he asked.
---
#50 Posted: 12:16:15 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"Better than you've been faring." Rui said in an annoyed tone. She suddenly heard the sound of a dragon in the distance, and it sounded angry. "Shouldn't you go check that out, being the big hero you are?" She said mockingly.
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me