Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > More trouble for Dragons(Sequel to Freedom For Dragons (Private)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
More trouble for Dragons(Sequel to Freedom For Dragons (Private) [CLOSED]
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#1 Posted: 00:34:11 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Plot: 100 years after Connor, Icestorm, Vikky, Catil, Assuir, and others defeated Scar, a new threat has formed.......... in the form of Warewolves! These Warewolves want to make all dragons extinct so they can be the strongest creature! To defeat the Warewolves, Connor and the other dragons must train new dragons to aide them in the fight against Warewolves. If they want to stop the Warewolf rebellion, they must defeat the king Warewolf, Claw! To defeat Claw, the dragons must defeat Claw's top ten generals and collect the the ten items that will unlock the gate to Claw's castle. Before they even try to defeat one of Claw's generals, Connor and the older dragons must train the younger dragons.
Rules:
I'm GM
Please post a sheet for the older characters and the new characters
Please post a new pic of your dragon. Their appearance changes over the years.
If you were a part of Freedom For Dragons, you may join. Everyone else, get out!
No cussing
No Godmod
Add 100 years to dragons who were in Freedom For Dragon's age.
You must have a new dragon, every old dragon must train a new dragon
2 characters Max. Redwes, you can create a new character if you want.
Character sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Story:
Other: (may put nothing else if there's nothing else to say about your character.)
My character Sheet:
Powers: summoning a fire tornado and catching his whole body on fire
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (Credit to artist)
Personality: A great leader.
Story: After defeating Scar along side Icestorm and others, Connor has trained new dragons with thee others.
Other: Nothing else

Name: Blaze
Powers: Can summon thunderbolts.
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (Credit to artist)
Personality: Shy and caring
Story: When Blaze was 5, Warewolves killed his family. After that, he lived on the streets. When he was 7, Connor found Blaze being beat up by other dragons that lived on the streets and took him in. He has trained with Connor ever since
Other: Connor is like a father to Blaze
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:37:57 08/05/2013 by papa123
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 00:45:12 08/05/2013
Yay Chin again but 124 years old now!
Sheet later.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#3 Posted: 00:49:12 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sleepy, if you even try to Godmod in this rp,I will kick you out.
---
#4 Posted: 01:00:59 08/05/2013
---
#5 Posted: 01:01:47 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sleepy, I'm going to use a strike system, 3 strikes and you're out of here.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#6 Posted: 01:30:22 08/05/2013
Name: Icestorm
Appearance: He is mostly an ice blue color but his spines have a purple outline. And his wings are teared. He has scars from many battels across his face.(Simmlar to Cyril in Spyro)
Personality: Is very wise and kind. He has knowledge of the many forms of war and healing.
Powers: He has the very rare ability to use the things around him to heal any type of injury or poison.
Story: He has been trained with the great war dragons in the art of war and has been in war ever sense he was a hachling. After they trained him in the art of war he was sent to a battle but was hurt badly by another dragon. They then sent Icestorm to be healed by the great healing dragons. They taught him how to use anything around him to heal any type of injury and poison. They also taught Icestorm to be kind to others around him for they know violence is never the answer.
Other: He has the ability to breath fire and dark matter (which is similar to shadow fire except it can dissolve solid objects.) Icestorom rarely uses his Dark Matter fire because he is afraid that it will hurt many people. And he is master of all fury and teaches how to harness this.

Name: Luna
Species: Lunar Dragon
Personality: Shy, very kind, brave, and loving.
Appearance: Mostly night blue but with golden wing membrane and claws. She has a moon shaped marking on her head and sholders that is a yellow color. Her eyes are an emriald green color and she has a moon shaped tail spike.
Powers: Has the ability to control light.
Story: She hached during when both moons were full at night. But as Luna grew she began to show emence abilitys, especially during the full moon. She is usely shi but once she gets to know you she is a very careing friend.
Other: She is daughter of Icestorm. Her markings glow a yellow color and produces soft heat at nights on full moons.
---
SC
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:23:58 08/05/2013 by Spyroconvexity
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#7 Posted: 01:45:57 08/05/2013
Name: Baeser(The Eternal Watcher)

Appearance: He has moonlight eyes and an entire body that matches that of ancient statues. His spikes black like the night.

Personality: He is a gentle, caring, compassionate, protective and brave.

Powers: None can escape his eyes, so one must avoid them. He is the Eternal Watcher. His only power is his sight.

Story: Was betrayed by his kind after a group of them went on a mission to investigate strange disturbances in the area. When all hell broke loose they fled but none came back for him. Was turned to stone by the vampires and forced to be the eternal watcher of his imprisoned kind.

Other: Can live in any climate. An outcast to dragon society. Is the father to all the other dragons.

Name: Jalian

Species: Angel Dragon

Appearance: With silky snow-white feathers rather than hard scales, like other dragons, he is very vulnerable to attack. He is however extremely fast do to his streamline appearance. His eyes are resemble the night sky. A long, thick feathery tail is wrapped around him. His weapons include his tail, claws, and teeth. Only about the size of a falcon, his size makes him very hard to hit. Due to the vulnerability of injury, he relies on speed and maneuverability when engaged in battle.

Personality: He is an extremely shy but courageous little dragon. He is a kid inside, hurt and lost. He longs for a loving mother and father to take care of him.

Story: Never knowing what happened to his parents, Jalian left his home. He lived alone among the ruins, leaving only to gather fresh fruit and berries from the wild back to his small but comfortable home, or to drink from a nearby stream. Then he met Luna and was adopted by her father, Icestorm. Luna is his big sister.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 21:38:25 08/05/2013 by Wyrstel
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#8 Posted: 01:47:32 08/05/2013
OOC: I'm changing Ressan's name to Bikil. Ressan almost sounds a tad feminine and "Bikil" seems to fit him better.

Name: Calti
Powers: Calti is capable of both fire and telepathy. He can communicate via telepathy, influence someone's mind, and sense the presence of other beings. After becoming partly blind, these abilities have increased and makes up for the lost eyesight. Though he can still see through his right eye, his left eye is capable of sensing his surroundings. Through this, he can recognise those he has previously seen (via his good eye) and sense the overall size/shape of those he hasn't.
Appearance: As compared to before, he is starting to show age. His fur has began to fade in color, especially around the face and starting to spread towards the chest. His wings have also lost some of their feathers and his right eye remains the same vibrant blue. His left eye, however, has lost sight due to a previous injury. A large scar appears over it and it no longer has the vibrant blue it used to. [IMAGE NOT BE ME...]
Personality: He still has the same kind and laid back personality. Over the years, however, he has become wiser.
Story: Calti originally came from a land where dragons and humans have an uneven relationship. The former is often captured or killed by the later. This is how his backstory begins and began when he was a mere hatchling. Shortly after being hatched, his parents were slaughtered for their scales and whatnot. He, however, was caged and sold into slavery. While older dragons were often killed, younger dragons were often kept as exotic pets. In any case, he was sold to a royal knight whom had a vast amount of money. He was treated well, but was forced to live in a cage. At a later date, his owner and master was killed in battle. As a result, he was sold back into the market. His new owner was a mere businessman, but was just as rich. He was still caged, though he was also abused. Later on, his abusive master was thrown in jail... for fraud of some sort. As expected, he was thrown back into the market and for sale again. This time, it was a king from a faraway land... a land lacking dragons. This king was in the market for one and promised that he would be treated well. He was told that he would be given more freedom, though would be restricted from leaving the king's land. To achieve this, a collar would be placed around his neck. It would prevent him from leaving a certain radius. This would have been the kingdom, had things not gone terribly wrong. He was loaded onto an royal carriage, which proceeded to go through many land. When it went through the vampires' land, said vampires decided to raid it. The king was slaughtered, the royal guards were slaughtered, and he was captured. Scar, the immortal vampire, took procession of the key of the collar and he was prevented from leaving the mountain. As a result of all this, Calti was quite used to being caged and didn't seem to mind it. He was in the mountain for about two through three years and rarely attempted an escape. After being freed by Icestorm, however, he stayed with the others and helped to train Bikil. He also meant his long lost brother and the two have become family again.
Other: He is the brother of Aussir and considered the uncle of Bikil.

Name: Aussir
Powers: Aussir specializes mainly in the cold(er) elements. He can freeze things with hs frost breath, create snow with a gentle blow, and other things of that nature. Though he shares the same telepathic abilities of his brother, they are much more limited and he can not directly initiate them. He could telepathically reply to another, for instance, but cannot hold the connection himself. Over the years, however, this has slightly improved. He can now directly initiate a telepathic connection whenever Calti is around.
Appearance: His appearance is similar to Calti, but white instead of tan(ish). His eyes are also red, rather than blue. As with Calti, he has shown similar signs of aging. Though his fur color remains the same, the pattern(s) themselves have began to fade. This is especially evident around the face and slowly spreading down the neck. His wings are also missing some feathers as well.
Personality: He still retains the same serious and optimistic personally as before. He has, however, become kinder and wiser.
Story: Aussir is the long lost older brother of Calti and processes abilities rare to their specific species of dragon. Like his brother, his history begins with the slaughtering of their parents. Unlike Calti, however, he escaped and avoided capture. He flew away 'till he saw a small caravan fighting off several vicious creatures (not vampires, not dragons, not important). He managed to save the caravan's life, whom promised to take him somewhere safe... away from the slavers. They took him to another kingdom (the one mentioned in Calti's story), where dragons were a rare sight and less of a target. There... he was raised by the caravaners, though he was actually treated with respect. At a later date, he went out searching for his brother, whom wouldn't even remember him. Owing his life to the dragon, the main caravanner (and his caretaker) starting delving into the slave market. They weren't really though and it was merely an attempt to gain information. They occasionally "brought" dragons in the names of "others", but freed them shortly afterwards. After a few years and learning about all of Calti's previous owners, they eventually suspected the vampires. This is when Aussir flew off on his own, hoping to find Calti and not get killed in the process. After the two meant and became family again, he stayed with the others and started to train Bikil.
Other: He is the brother of Calti and considered the father of Bikil.

Name: Bikil
Powers: Unlike most dragons, Bikil is capable of both fire and ice. However, he completely lacks telepathy and is unable to either receive or send telepathic messages. The element currently used determines the color of his strips... orange for fire and blue for ice. By default, they're blue.
Appearance: [IMAGE] Bikil's fur is a cream-ish white with ether blue or orange strips that almost appear to glow in the dark. His wings are a cream-to-white blend and his eyes are a dark green. He also has a dark brown leather collar with a silver buckle. [IMAGE NOT BY ME...]
Personality: Due to his history as a pet, Bikil is a tad playful and laid back. He can be serious when he needs to be, is quick to forgive, and can be quite optimistic.
Story: Bikil originally lived with a human family in a nearby kingdom. He was not treated like a slave nor was he caged, but rather an outdoor pet. His human family found him as an egg, watched him hatch, and raised him themselves. He rather enjoyed his life 'till something happened when he was about ten. His family's farm was raided by werewolves and left him as the only survivor. He flew fast, found some woods, and fell asleep. Aussir found him and the two brothers have trained him ever since. He considers Aussir as his father, while considering Calti an uncle of sorts. One trains his fire element while the other trains his ice element.
Other: Though his collar can be removed, he prefers to keep it as it reminds him of his human family. It's also the object that unknowingly restricts him from accessing telepathy.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 25 times - Last edited at 23:22:35 10/05/2013 by redwes
#9 Posted: 01:48:14 08/05/2013
ooc: they freed him in the last RP Wyrstel.
---
SC
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#10 Posted: 11:43:01 08/05/2013
Name: Vikky
Powers: Can breathe Darkness and a rainbow fire breath. can unleash a clone of herself if she gets angry enough
Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs7...rix-d531kdn.jpg
(credit to artist that made this amazing picture)
Personality: brave, courageous, smart
Story: she was abandoned as a child because she was the only rainbow dragon ever left. She learned to survive on her own until she was captured at age 12. She is now a trained fighter and a powerful dragon.
Other:

Name: Rose
Powers: Can breathe dark purple fire and darkness. When she is angry enough a Shadow creature comes and attacks anyone.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
(Credit to artist)
Personality: Brave, smart
Story: Rose was raised by a family until she was 18. they told her to go out into the world but she was too scared. The practically abandoned her in the middle of the night because they left. She was found using her power By Vikky who asked her to train with her.
Other:
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#11 Posted: 20:51:20 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: All accepted! Let's begin now in the new dragon training center. They don't know about the Warewolves yet.
"Ready to train Blaze?' Connor asked Blaze
---
#12 Posted: 21:13:19 08/05/2013
Oh the one I'm training is chins child Gtstrn

"Ok Gtstm you can train for a bit" Chin told Gtstm
---
#13 Posted: 21:20:25 08/05/2013
Meanwhile, Aussir was busy training Bikil in the use of ice. Bikil excelled in it, with a playful flare. Calti, whom was watching, sent a telepathic message to his brother. "Oh... to be young again." Aussir nodded in agreement.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:23:52 10/05/2013 by redwes
#14 Posted: 21:22:35 08/05/2013
Icestorm and Luna were in a different room. "Now Luna are you ready to harness the power of your light fury?"

Luna noded and got ready.
---
SC
#15 Posted: 21:23:00 08/05/2013
Baesar is sculpting in a corner with some of his children. He is a sculptor and an artist. His eyes glisten brightly as he works. This is his passion.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 21:42:01 08/05/2013 by Wyrstel
#16 Posted: 21:23:13 08/05/2013
"Calm yourself Rose. You need to control your shadow creature." I say as I put a field of energy around Rose. "I'm trying" Rose says.
---
#17 Posted: 21:25:14 08/05/2013
"Ok father I can WOAH!" as Gtstm blasted him self back.
---
#18 Posted: 21:27:36 08/05/2013
Aussir commented, "Experiment with it, play with it, see what you can do..." Bikil nodded and started to do just that. He created a small ring of ice, jumped into the air, and caught it in his mouth. Seeing this, Calti chuckled. He looked at Aussir, "He's quite the playful one..."
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:25:49 10/05/2013 by redwes
#19 Posted: 21:36:54 08/05/2013
"Now my daughter concertrate and draw in the sun's light, the moon's light, and the star's light. Use that light to make a huge blast of light." Icestorm said.

Luna spread her wings out gathering all the light. The area began to dim as all the light was being drawn in by Luna. She closed her eyes and streaks of light began to fly by. She then reared up and her markings began to glow very brightly then in a huge flash of light she made a colum of light that pearced the clouds making a hole in them. Then the light slowly faded away and luna was no the ground knocked out from the emence power she used.
---
SC
#20 Posted: 21:42:17 08/05/2013
My feathers flutter in the wind as I sleep far away from my big sister, Luna, curled up on a large rock.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:12:49 08/05/2013 by Wyrstel
#21 Posted: 21:49:13 08/05/2013
Aussir shook his head at Bikil, "As creative as that is, that will not help you in battle. Someday, you will go into battle and that ain't a game." He walks over to the center of the room, creates a "ice"man, and walks back. Bikil gently puts down the ring and looks at Aussir. Aussir continues, "See how many useful ways you can hit that with from a distance. That's how I developed some of my more... creative ...abilities." Bikil nods, "Yes father..." He then steps back a bit and, creates some sort of boomerang out of ice, and uses it to slice off part of the iceman. He catches it with Calti looking impressed. "That could come in handy...," he comments. Aussir looks at Calti and telepathically comments, "His playful nature produces some interesting results."
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:26:25 10/05/2013 by redwes
#22 Posted: 21:59:21 08/05/2013
ooc: Wyrstel Luna is practicing her light fury so Jalian couldn't be right near her.
---
SC
#23 Posted: 22:15:13 08/05/2013
OOC: I changed it.
#24 Posted: 23:05:06 08/05/2013
"Rest for now child. We train later" I say as I walk over to my father. "Hello father. How are the sculptures?" I ask.

Rose rested on a rock.
---
#25 Posted: 23:12:47 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sleepy, post your character sheet before I let you RP. That's strike one, two more and you're out of this RP.

"Blaze, let's practice your thunderbolts." Connor said to Blaze.
---
#26 Posted: 23:22:02 08/05/2013
"Vikky come over here! Luna fainted!" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#27 Posted: 23:26:43 08/05/2013
Intrigued by the creative nature of Bikil's moves, Aussir comments "Good... Good... Now try something that doesn't require throwing." Bikil nods and spits out a slightly misshaped "ice"ball at the "ice"man's head. It goes right through the middle leaving an impressive gap. He then hovers in the air and creates several icicles above the iceman. They fall and shatter what remained of the head. Aussir nods and comments, "Try something lighter..." Bikil does several things involving snow and frost (camouflage, slippery floor, etc) earning nods from both Aussir and Calti.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:26:46 10/05/2013 by redwes
#28 Posted: 23:28:13 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"Blaze, aim your thunderbolt at that dummy!" Connor said as Blaze hit the dummy with a thunderbolt in the head.
---
#29 Posted: 00:28:54 09/05/2013
I fly over to my brother to check on Luna. "She will be fine but she has to rest" I say
---
#30 Posted: 00:56:24 09/05/2013
Icestorm picked up Luna and carred her to her room so she could rest. "Rest soundly my child." Icestorm said then walked out.
---
SC
#31 Posted: 01:04:17 09/05/2013
I yawn and fly over to my big sister, Luna before curling up and falling asleep with her head on me.

Baesar smiles and shows her the stone sculpture of Vikky.

"What do you think, daughter," he says smiling.
#32 Posted: 01:55:59 09/05/2013
ooc: Luna is unconscious.
---
SC
#33 Posted: 03:01:15 09/05/2013
After Bikil concludes his ice moves, Aussir nods with approval. Aussir then comments, "You appear to know your stuff... at least when it comes to ice. There is one move though that you don't know and that is your fury. As a dragon of both fire and ice, you will know at least two furies. For now though, we'll only focus on the ice fury. Do you feel ready?" Bikil nods, "Yes, I feel ready." Aussir nods back, "Very well then..." The two brothers step back a bit. "Close your eyes and feel the chilled winds whip through your wings, your fur, and your face. Feel it's need to expand, hold it until the time is right, and release it in a fury of snow and ice shards.," Aussir almost exactly imitates the same words said to him by the one he now considered his father. Bikil nods, closes his eyes, and begins to lift into the air. After a brief moment, he lets it out and releases his furry. Snow and ice quickly fill the room and vanish just as quickly. A few remaining snowflakes fall as Bikil gently falls to the ground. He remains motionless, appearing to be passed out. Aussir looks at him with some concern, however, is reinsured by his brother. "He'll wake in a little bit...," Calti comments.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:27:09 10/05/2013 by redwes
#34 Posted: 11:49:05 09/05/2013
"It is magnificent father. Keep it up" I say before going to check on Rose
---
#35 Posted: 01:03:26 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"Did I do well?' Blaze asked Connor about the dummy.
'Yes, my child." Connor said to blaze.
---
#36 Posted: 01:32:12 10/05/2013
After a rest Luna woke up with her head on Jalian.
---
SC
#37 Posted: 01:34:13 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"Icestorm, how are you doing?' Connor asked Icestorm.
---
#38 Posted: 01:59:44 10/05/2013
"I'm doing fine Luna is resting after useing her light fury." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#39 Posted: 03:08:22 10/05/2013
"Rose, have you finished your task?" I ask.
"Yes I have collected ten squirrels without hurting them as quick as possible" Rose said
"good. again, we need to get you fast and agile" I say
Rose nodded and let the squirrels go free. After a minute or two she started the task again.
---
#40 Posted: 03:23:23 10/05/2013
Bikil remained motionless and unconscious. Aussir looked at Calti, "Watch him, brother. If he comes to, tell him that he's done for today and that fire awaits him tomorrow. We need to train up both his two elements and then I'm curious to see if he can combine them somehow. For now though, he needs rest." Calti nodded as Aussir left the room. With nothing else to do, Aussir flies over to Baesar... "Greetings father." He looks at the sculpture, looking impressed. "I see your sculpture is going well."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:27:21 10/05/2013 by redwes
#41 Posted: 03:34:44 10/05/2013
Baesar smiles at Aussir and nods.

"You haven't seen anything yet, he says with pride. With that he continues working for several more hours. As he falls asleep after he finishes. A living memorial of the group together standing triumphantly together but without him stands in the middle of the room. Another sculpture is completed as well. It is a sculpture of Baesar's childhood. It has a hatchling being bullied by other dragons the same age or older. Those that gaze at it can feel his suffering within.

"Hello big sis," I say yawning and stretching slightly.
#42 Posted: 19:31:38 10/05/2013
"Hey little brother." Luna says.
---
SC
#43 Posted: 21:24:58 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Just then, Blaze heard a snarling.
"What is that?" Blaze asked Connor
" I don't know my child." Connor said to Blaze.
---
#44 Posted: 22:04:45 10/05/2013
Icestorm's eyes narrowed and he got ready to fight.
---
SC
#45 Posted: 22:17:17 10/05/2013
Bikil, whom was conscious and resting, was awoken by the snarl. Calti and Aussir both got ready to fight.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:27:27 10/05/2013 by redwes
#46 Posted: 22:23:54 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hello dragons! I have a message from Claw! It reads... Dear dragons, Your troubles are not over! They are just beginning! So do yourselves a favor and kill yourselves." The warewolf who was snarling said.
---
#47 Posted: 22:53:25 10/05/2013
I nuzzle my big sister, Luna affectionately and smile.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:45:20 10/05/2013 by Wyrstel
#48 Posted: 22:58:16 10/05/2013
"How dare you say that!" Icestorm sais blowing smoke out his nose.

Luna hurd the comotion and ran to her father Icestorm. "Daddy what's happening?" She saw the wolf and hid behind Icestorm's frunt leg.
---
SC
#49 Posted: 23:02:14 10/05/2013
I hear the commotion and upon seeing the snarling wolf, I fly into a hole and hide, shaking with fear.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:44:29 10/05/2013 by Wyrstel
#50 Posted: 23:04:18 10/05/2013
Quote: Wyrstel
I nuzzle you affectionately and smile.

Ooc: who is nuzzleing who wyrstel?
---
SC
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me