Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Skylander Chronicles:Legend of the Elders Book 1 (Re-Done)
Page 1 of 1
The Skylander Chronicles:Legend of the Elders Book 1 (Re-Done) [CLOSED]
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 17:42:10 07/05/2013 | Topic Creator
So my last topic of this closed since I id not really finish it so I decided to re do it.I have become better at righting fan fics so yeah.I will post my first few chapters here soon.

Preview:
Chapter 1:Kaos' Return!
Setting:Mabu Island
Characters:
Main:Spyro,Gill Grunt,Trigger Happy,Master Eon,Kaos
Recurring:Hugo,Cali,Flynn,Cynder
Minor:Mabu Citizens,Bloppers
Collection/Team:
Team Members:Spyro,Gill Grunt,Trigger Happy
Scrolls:None
Major Events:
Kaos is revealed to be traped in Toys R' Us.
Shattered Island has be repaired by Master Eon's last bit of magic and has become Mabu Island.
Cynder is revealed to have a crush on someone.
The team learn of the Element Scrolls.
The team set out to find the elders

Actual chapter:
Chapter 1:Kaos' Return

'So before we start let me introduce myself.My name is Master Eon and let me tell you about one of Skylands darkest times.'
Once upon a time after the seal of Kaos, Master Eon and the skylanders fixed the broken up Skylands that used to be a wasteland after Kaos destroyed it.Sadly that was Master Eons last bit of power and he had became ill.So they went to Mabu Island which is the repaired Shattered Island.None of the best mabu docters could help him.That day was filled with sadness.Meanwhile on Earth....'How dare they trap me in this horrible place that they call Toys R' Us.The skylanders,Eon and all their 'friends'you will rue the day you were born...RUE IT!'Kaos shouted but if he wasn't so stupid he would have realised that no one could here him.Back on Skylands with Master Eon still very sickly he told Spyro,Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy his general skylanders of the 8 Element Scrolls that they need to get to stop the incoming danger that was coming which only Master Eon could sense.Then Spyro,Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy heard screams of many mabu citizens then Bloppers bursted in and said 'HELP!There is an infestation of chompies in massive no GIANT machines.Please help skylanders!'So then spyro shouted.'Skylanders to battle!'And they jumped into action.Taking out each one of the chompies and their machines.after all was done they all celebrated.Then Master Eon called them he asked that they go on a perilous journey to find the scrolls.They answered yes and then got ready to set of on the journey. Every one wished them luck.So while Cynder another skylander had some alone time she was talking to her self and about her crush.'Should I tell him should I not,should I should I not.Oh come on decide already!This is so confusing.I think I will just go wish the guys luck.'So thats what Cynder did.So Cynder,Flynn and Cali took of on Flynn's balloon,Hugo stayed with Master Eon on Mabu Island and Spyro,Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy set off on their journey.Back on Earth.....An explosion happened in Toys R' Us and Kaos escaped with an ally.To be continued!
So what will happen next time?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Preview:
Chapter 2:Hawk Awe
Setting: Perilous Forest/Sky Baron Training Base
Characters:
Main:Spyro,Gill Grunt,Trigger Happy,Jet-Vac,
Recurring:Hot Dog
Minor:Elder of Air Gaoth,Sky Force
Collection/Team:
Team Members:Spyro,Gill Grunt,Trigger Happy,Jet-Vac
Major Events:
The Team start travelling through Perilous Forest
The Team get imprisoned by Sky Force
The Team met the leader of Sky Force Jet-Vac
Spyro has a battle wit Jet-Vac and wins
The Team met the Elder of Air Gaoth
The Team learns the location of the Air Scroll
Jet-Vac joins the team
The Team met Hot Dog
Hot Dog starts to follow The Team

Actual chapter:
Chapter 2:Hawk Awe!

So the Team have finnaly set out to find the Element Scrolls to stop this so called new evil which Master Eon informed them about.'Where are we now Gill?'Spyro asked.So gill Grunt put on his reading glasses and look at the map.'We are in Perilous Forest.'
So the Team kept walking then Spyro said.'What was that?''I don't know maybe a skybunny.'Gill Grunt replied.'Oh I love those.They are so adorable.'Trigger Happy said.Then something came out of the bushes and then POW!They were all out cold.When they woke up they were in a prison.Then someone came up and said.'What do you think you were doing on Sky Baron land.How dare you trespass.Now the court will decide what happens to you.'So they were put in chains,had no wepons and were dragged out to an arena to see the judge.'Court is now in session so please let there be order in the court.'The judge said.'Who are you?'Spyro asked.'I am Gaoth the judge and Elder of Air.So who might you three be?'He asked.'I am Spyro and this is Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy.Why are we going on trial may we ask?'So Gaoth answered with.'You three are under trial as you were all trespassing on Sky Baron land.So if I may ask why?'They answered back with.'We are three of the many skylanders who are out searching for the Element Scrolls so we can stop an incoming evil!Please understand we did not know we were trespassing on your land.Please release us because if you don't Skylands will be destroyed!'Spyro said.'So if this is true then as a skylander you must have great powers beyond the combind force of Sky Force.So I will let you go,if you skylander manage to beat Jet-Vac the leader of Sky Force.''Of course I will.I would even do it right now.'Spyro answered back.'Well good because you are going to right now.Let the battle begin!'Gaoth announced.So they battled and battled and battled until one person won and that person was Spyro!Then something happened to Jet-Vac,he turned into light and shot of to Gaoth's Portal of Power and he turned back to normal.Jet-Vac has experienced defeat for the first time and was saddened.Gaoth decided to tell them of the first scroll,the Air Scroll and told them the location and also gave them a pass to enter their land any time.The next day Jet-Vac finnaly came out of his room and said'Your going to need a Sky Baron like me if you want to at least have a chance of finding the scroll so maybe I'll join you lads and help and all that stuff.'The skylanders agreed and they set of to find the scroll.While back in the forest hey met someone new called Hot Dog who had no collar.They decided to let him follow them so he could find his owner.So all five set out on a great journey not knowing what was ahead.

To be continued!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Preview:
Chapter 3:Its Party Time
Setting:Golding City
Characters:
Main:Spyro,Gill Grunt,Trigger Happy,Jet-Vac,
Recurring:Hot Dog,Sproket
Minor:None
Collection/Team:
Major Events:
The skylanders have a party for no reason
The skylanders have a brief meeting with Hot Dog's owner Sprocket

Actual chapter:
Chapter 3:Its Party Time! (A special thanks to one of my best buds Sunburn Fan 1 who gave me the idea for this chapter)

The Team has finnaly arrived in Golding City.'Its kind of awkward don't ya think lads.Its like a ghost town here.There absolutly empty.'Jet-Vac said.Then suddenly the Team all start dancing.Spyro done the worm,Gill Grunt done the duggy,Trigger Happy does a shuffle and Jet-Vac done an Irish jig.
'Go go tank of death!'A voice said.Then a comet came from the sky destroying the stereo that was making them dance.It turns out Hot Dog was the comet but who shot the bullets which destroyed the disco ball.Then someone came from the shadows.'Guys stay back and get ready to fire.'Spyro said
'Ehhmm thats no way to treat a lady is it?'A voice said.'Sorry lassy we thaught you were foe.We do apologise.'Jet-Vac said.'You better be sorry.Any ways my name is Sprocket.S-P-R-O-C-K-E-T Sprocket and don't froget it.Any ways I will be goin' come on Hot Dog.'So Hot Dog followed her.'I wonder if that is Hot Dog's owner?'Gill Grunt said.'Must likely Gill and I guess we better get going so we can find the scroll.
So the Team set of to find the scroll.

To be continued next time!
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:49:01 07/05/2013 by azz01
#2 Posted: 17:54:49 07/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry for x2 post but the post character limit got in my way so I had to do this.

Preview:
Chapter 4: Power of the Winds
Setting:Air Temple
Characters:
Main:Spyro,Gill Grunt,Trigger Happy,Jet-Vac,Kaos
Recurring:Hot Dog,Sproket,Cynder,Flynn,Cali,Scrouge
Minor:Elder of Air Gaoth,Sky Force
Collection/Team:
Scrolls:Air Scroll
Major Events:
The Team reach the Air Temple
Hot Dog still follows the Team along with Sproket
The Team see Sky Force and Gaoth once again
Kaos returns to Skylands with his new servant Scrouge
Cynder,Flynn and Cali get in a fight with Scrouge and Kaos and lose
Kaos finds the Team and tries to steel the Air Scroll but does not succeed
The Team learn of the Tech temple
The Team learn of the next Elder Teku

Actual chapter:
Chapter 4: Power of the Winds!

So if you remember what happened last time you would know that Sprocket is very cocky and Jet-Vac is Scottish.So lets continue with the story.So they are so close to the Air Temple and to finding the scroll.Well they finnaly reach the temple and enter it to go find the scroll not knowing that guess who Sprocket and Hot Dog were following them.
While the team were in the temple they met up with Gaoth and Sky Force.'Here is the scroll now take it and go to the next temple.'Gaoth said.Meanwhile somewhere in Skylands........'Flynn did you find the map yet?'Cali asked.'Ehhhhh no.'Flynn answered.'What!You did not find the map yet.How long does it take to find a MAP!?'Cali shouted.'Oh come on Cali give him a break its only a map.'Cynder said.Meanwhile in on Earth..........'Its about time you came and got me.'Kaos said.'Sorry master.I will be quicker next time.'Said Kaos' servant.'You better be Scrouge cause if this happens again I make you sorry!'Kaos said.'Oh yes master don't worry it won' happen again.Now lets get back to Skylands.I will carry you.'So Kaos got on Scrouge's back and they transported back to Skylands.But they weren't transported to Kaos' Castle they were transported on to Flynn's ship.They all battled
fircely but Kaos and Scrouge came out victorious and threw the others overboard on an island with no food or water.Then Kaos flies to the location of the Air Temple finds the Team with the scroll and steals it.But his plans are foiled buy Hot Dog who snatched the scroll of Kaos.Then Sprocket blasted them away with her canon of death.Then Gaoth advises them to go see Teku the Elder of Tech at the Tech Temple and get the next scroll.

To be continued

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Preview:
Chapter 5:Wind Tsunami
Setting:Isle of Giants
Characters:
Main:Spyro,Gill Grunt,Trigger Happy,Jet-Vac,Sprocket,Hot Dog
Recurring:Corono the first Giant
Minor:None
Team/Collection:
Team Members:Leader:Spyro,Gill Grunt,Trigger Happy,Jet-Vac,Sprocket,Hot Dog
Scrolls:Air
Relics:Air
Major Events:
The Team get sucked up in what Jet-Vac calls a wind tsunami
The Team get droped of at the Isle of Giants
Sprocket and Hot Dog are still following the Team
The Team meets Corono the first Giant
The Team learn of the relics that awaken the Giants
The Team battle Corono to prove their worthyness but lose
Sprocket and Hot Dog join in and beat Corono
Sprocket and Hot Dog join the Team
The Team obtain the Air Relic
Spyro is revealed to have a secret that only he and Corono knows

Actual chapter:
Chapter 5:Wind Tsunami!

So if you remember the Team got the first scroll.The Air Scroll.So while waking in a forest Jet-Vac shouts'A wind tsunami run!'So they all ran but could not get away and they all get sucked up including Sprocket and Hot Dog who still were following them.They all landed in an unknown place then Jet-Vac says'The Isle of Giants.I know this place.'Just then a spirit appeared before them and said'My name is Corono the first Giant.I sense you have the Air Scroll and since you do I must give you the relic which will awaken the Giant that is traped within.'So then Spyro asked'So your just going to give us this 'relic' and then everything will be okay and we will free the giant in side.That sounds a bit to easy.'So Corono answered back with 'Yes that does sound to easy so if you want it you will earn it but only if you beat me in a battle.'So they all battled and it was no suprise that Corono won but then Sprocket and Hot Dog challenged him and won by suprise.So he gave the Team the Relic of Air.So they all left but Corono said something to Spyro and said 'Spyro I know your secret.'Then they all just walked away.Then the Team asked if Sprocket and Hot Dog would join.They said yes and they all headed for the next temple.

To be continued!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Preview:
Chapter 6:Sprocket's Delema
Characters:
Main:Spyro,Gill Grunt,Trigger Happy,Jet-Vac,Sprocket,Hot Dog,Kaos
Recurring:Cynder,Flynn,Cali,Scrouge,Glumshanks
Minor:Sprocket's family,Mabu citizens
Team/Collection:
Major Events:
The Team return to Golding City
The residents of Golding City have returned
The Team met Sprocket's family
Sprocket's uncle was found but did not return to Golding City
Cynder,Flynn and Cali have been found by some Mab citizens who just happened to be travelling to Golding City
Kaos is revealed to have Sprocket's uncle as a hostage
Glumshanks is revealed to still be working for Kaos
Sprocket has to make a big decision in order to save her uncle

Okay so that is all my chapters that I had done at the time so yeah.I apologise for the bad writing but I can't find time to fix them.I will post chapter 6 some other time and I hope people who read it last time will enjoy it even more this time and I also hope that new readers will come too.I also accept fan-landers or fan made characters or villans.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 00:55:47 09/05/2013
Very good!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#4 Posted: 15:17:02 09/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Now I will post chapter 6 'Sprocket's Delema'

Preview:
Characters:
Main:Spyro,Gill Grunt,Trigger Happy,Jet-Vac,Sprocket,Hot Dog,Kaos
Recurring:Cynder,Flynn,Cali,Scrouge,Glumshanks
Minor:Sprocket's family,Mabu citizens
Team/Collection:
Major Events:
The Team return to Golding City
The residents of Golding City have returned
The Team meet Sprocket's family
Sprocket's uncle was found but did not return to Golding City
Cynder,Flynn and Cali have been found by some Mabu citizens who just happened to be travelling to Golding City
Kaos is revealed to have Sprocket's uncle as a hostage
Glumshanks is revealed to still be working for Kaos
Sprocket has to make a big decision in order to save her uncle

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

''So where do we head now chaps?''asked Jet-Vac.''How about my hometown?''Sprocket said.''Sure why not.''Spyro said and they all headed off but then Gill interrupted with'Wait!What about the tech temple?''Sprocket answered back with,''Don't worry,I know the quickest way to the temple as my uncle brought me there before and plus it's quicker to go to Golding City then the temple.''They shortly arrived in the city and all the people have returned.Then shortly after Sprocket's little sister saw her and ran towards her.''Big sissy!''she shouted.''Hey Sally,how is Mom and Dad?''Sprocket replied.''They fine sissy,and I have good news.Uncy was found!''Sally said,and then Sprocket then ran to her families mansion followed by Sally and the team.''Oh Sprockallana you have come back!''said Sprocket's mother in suprise.''Your name's Sprockallna!?''laughed Trigg.''Mom my name is Sprocket,not Sprockallana!''Sprocket said angrily,''Anyways where is Uncle?''Then Sprocket's mother explained everything to her and Sprocket got very upset.''He's not here!''she cried and then she ran off somewhere.''Oh that girl,she loves her uncle so much.''said Sprocket's father who just came down the stairs.''Sir Spocketchan some Mabu have spotted 3 people who are unconscious and need food and water immediately!''a guard said.''Well just don't stand there man get them to the hospital!''Then they all rushed to the hospital for the team to see 3 people they recognise,Flynn,Cali and Cynder.

Meanwhile on Flynn's Ship that Kaos took.
''Okay one pit stop then I the great KAOS will rule Skylands!''Kaos said to himself.''Emm master,the captive is struggling.''said Scrouge.''Then pipe him down and get me Glumshanks!I need a massage.''Kaos replied then Scrouge went away sighing.

Back in the city.
Then after a few hours of check ups in the hospital Flynn,Cali and Cynder were discharged.Then after a few words Kaos came to the city.''Hello residents of Golding City,I am KAOS your new king,and if you disobey me one of your people who I have captive will PERISH!''Kaos said but little did they know the captive was Sprocket's uncle.Then Kaos revealed the captive to the people and everyone gasped.''Uncy!''Sally shouted.Then Sprocket came and saw her uncle.''How fat head,what do you think you are doing with my uncle?!''Sprocket shouted.''How dare you insult me,the great KAOS!''Kaos replied then Kaos pressed a red button which made a big explosion happened.''Now if you don't hand me the scroll you have I will make my captive explode like that building!''Kaos said.Now what will Sprocket do,will she give Kaos the scroll or will she do something else?

To be continued.....
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me