Forum

Poll

Favourite CTR:NF Spyro skin?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
don't you hate it when [CLOSED]
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 5596
#1 Posted: 14:59:38 06/05/2013 | Topic Creator
when you are walking to school and the day already sucks because your mom got all mad at you for thinking it was cool how you set her tulips on FIRE and then you get to school and todd takes your lunch money and pushes you down into a puddle and tells you that santa is dead and then the rest of the day sucks because its school?
---
The pizza industry has lost its balls.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 5596
#2 Posted: 15:01:45 06/05/2013 | Topic Creator
at least i saw todd today. Todds cool
---
The pizza industry has lost its balls.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#3 Posted: 15:04:39 06/05/2013
Quote: Big Green
when you are walking to school and the day already sucks because your mom got all mad at you for thinking it was cool how you set her tulips on FIRE and then you get to school and todd takes your lunch money and pushes you down into a puddle and tells you that santa is dead and then the rest of the day sucks because its school?



Oh my god, my sides hurt from laughing.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3226
#4 Posted: 15:09:04 06/05/2013
...sooooo funny i almost died... ._.
---
I wuv Aia! ^u^ <3
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 5596
#5 Posted: 15:12:26 06/05/2013 | Topic Creator
i think i earned the right to just be lazy and relax today. Like i didnt even feel like aiming earlier when i went to empty my liver, and i just peed all over the bathroom
---
The pizza industry has lost its balls.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#6 Posted: 15:16:30 06/05/2013
Oh... LOL! smilie
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 5180
#7 Posted: 21:56:01 06/05/2013
Hey loser. Todd here, if you can't already tell. I hope you liked eating mud! You think you're ever gonna get into my gang? You can't. But you can go for a ride in my trunk! I'll take you somewhere really cool...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:56:22 06/05/2013 by Rendar
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 5596
#8 Posted: 22:01:51 06/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rendar
Hey loser. Todd here, if you can't already tell. I hope you liked eating mud! You think you're ever gonna get into my gang? You can't. But you can go for a ride in my trunk! I'll take you somewhere really cool...


WOAH, LOOK GUYS, ITS TODD

take me somewhere COOL yeah yeah
---
The pizza industry has lost its balls.
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2599
#9 Posted: 22:03:06 06/05/2013
Quote: Big Green
i think i earned the right to just be lazy and relax today. Like i didnt even feel like aiming earlier when i went to empty my liver, and i just peed all over the bathroom



Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Crownless King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1190
#10 Posted: 22:09:47 06/05/2013
Quote: Rendar
Hey loser. Todd here, if you can't already tell. I hope you liked eating mud! You you're ever gonna get into my gang? You can't. But you can go for a ride in my trunk! I'll take you somewhere really cool...



WHOAH, hey todd, uhuhuhuh, can i be in your gang? wait, weren't you uhhhhh mr anderson before?
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#11 Posted: 22:10:55 06/05/2013
OMG, this topic... LOL smilie
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 5702
#12 Posted: 22:14:49 06/05/2013
Happens to me all day at DS school.
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 5180
#13 Posted: 22:45:00 06/05/2013
Quote: Ash Starkindle
Quote: Big Green
i think i earned the right to just be lazy and relax today. Like i didnt even feel like aiming earlier when i went to empty my liver, and i just peed all over the bathroom



Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!


Hey dude, you seem pretty cool. You want to be in my gang? I'll just let you in for free. Not like that other loser trying to join.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3384
#14 Posted: 22:46:42 06/05/2013
Quote: Big Green
i think i earned the right to just be lazy and relax today. Like i didnt even feel like aiming earlier when i went to empty my liver, and i just peed all over the bathroom



That is disgusting!
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 5596
#15 Posted: 22:56:32 06/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Quote: Big Green
i think i earned the right to just be lazy and relax today. Like i didnt even feel like aiming earlier when i went to empty my liver, and i just peed all over the bathroom



That is disgusting!


no its actually quite handy, thats also why i put plastic over my sofa

like you dont even have to get up to go to the bathroom, and if you take a wazzer while on the sofa the pee just rolls off. its cool
---
The pizza industry has lost its balls.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5044
#16 Posted: 22:57:40 06/05/2013
Next time you decide to take a dump can you do it in a different facility? Man, it stank so badly I thought I was gonna puke.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3384
#17 Posted: 22:58:02 06/05/2013
Quote: Big Green
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Quote: Big Green
i think i earned the right to just be lazy and relax today. Like i didnt even feel like aiming earlier when i went to empty my liver, and i just peed all over the bathroom



That is disgusting!


no its actually quite handy, thats also why i put plastic over my sofa

like you dont even have to get up to go to the bathroom, and if you take a wazzer while on the sofa the pee just rolls off. its cool



You are extremely repulsive.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 5596
#18 Posted: 23:00:58 06/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Quote: Big Green
Quote: HotDogAndZap



That is disgusting!


no its actually quite handy, thats also why i put plastic over my sofa

like you dont even have to get up to go to the bathroom, and if you take a wazzer while on the sofa the pee just rolls off. its cool



You are extremely repulsive.


no seriously just try it. another thing that saves you time and energy is just taking a dump while in the bathtub
---
The pizza industry has lost its balls.
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 5180
#19 Posted: 23:00:59 06/05/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Quote: Big Green
Quote: HotDogAndZap



That is disgusting!


no its actually quite handy, thats also why i put plastic over my sofa

like you dont even have to get up to go to the bathroom, and if you take a wazzer while on the sofa the pee just rolls off. its cool



You are extremely repulsive.


Hey, you seem like a pretty cool chick. You like, wanna join my gang? smilie
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 5596
#20 Posted: 23:02:15 06/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kitty
Next time you decide to take a dump can you do it in a different facility? Man, it stank so badly I thought I was gonna puke.


uhhh, no
---
The pizza industry has lost its balls.
Blackholes_Wolf Diamond Sparx Gems: 9454
#21 Posted: 23:04:50 06/05/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Quote: Big Green
Quote: HotDogAndZap



That is disgusting!


no its actually quite handy, thats also why i put plastic over my sofa

like you dont even have to get up to go to the bathroom, and if you take a wazzer while on the sofa the pee just rolls off. its cool



You are extremely repulsive.


UR REPULSIVE!!11!!
Blackholes_Wolf Diamond Sparx Gems: 9454
#22 Posted: 23:07:48 06/05/2013
btw hotdogandzap, what animu if ur avatar from????????
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3221
#23 Posted: 23:10:12 06/05/2013
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
btw hotdogandzap, what animu if ur avatar from????????



code:breakers i believe
---
pm me if u want to talk but dont tell my mom because im amish and she'll beat me
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3221
#24 Posted: 23:14:28 06/05/2013
knew it

ha pixil u feget i beat u
---
pm me if u want to talk but dont tell my mom because im amish and she'll beat me
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 5596
#25 Posted: 23:18:22 06/05/2013 | Topic Creator
back on topic, buttknockers
---
The pizza industry has lost its balls.
Blackholes_Wolf Diamond Sparx Gems: 9454
#26 Posted: 23:19:31 06/05/2013
code breakers is for bakas
Jaggedstar Platinum Sparx Gems: 5532
#27 Posted: 23:25:15 06/05/2013
BG are u drunk
---
hell yeah
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 5596
#28 Posted: 23:32:44 06/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jaggedstar
BG are u drunk


remember when we got drunk tomorrow
---
The pizza industry has lost its balls.
Jaggedstar Platinum Sparx Gems: 5532
#29 Posted: 23:37:45 06/05/2013
Quote: Big Green
Quote: Jaggedstar
BG are u drunk


remember when we got drunk tomorrow



yes yes i do
---
hell yeah
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#30 Posted: 02:39:55 07/05/2013
..........
What.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
SpyraArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#31 Posted: 02:46:35 07/05/2013
big green what r u doin
no
pls
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me