darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Where Is The Best Place To Buy A Ninjini?
Page 1 of 1
Where Is The Best Place To Buy A Ninjini? [CLOSED]
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#1 Posted: 03:23:27 06/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm going out to buy a skylander (hopefully ninjini) and I wanted to know the best place to buy her. Please let me know. Thank you in advance.
---
Hi
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#2 Posted: 04:33:43 06/05/2013
Is your signature a quote from somewhere?

As for where to buy, it's been my experience that it depends where you are. I've seen many threads where one person says "My area is flooded with Flashwing, can't find Bash anywhere", then the next person says "Nobody has Flashwing. The shelves are swarming with Bash". It seems like different areas have different availability issues.

And yes, I mean including within the same country.

So you need Skylander hunters from your own area to answer this question.

Me, I found mine when she first came to Canada, the Toys R Us I visited had like 5 in a basket next to the register, like they weren't bothering to put her on the pegs/shelves, they knew she'd sell too fast to bother. I usually read about people recommending TRU to find her, for what it's worth.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#3 Posted: 07:57:39 06/05/2013
Each weekend I go to the 12 stores that sell Skylanders in my city (Quebec, Canada), I have not find her, will have to buy online I guess :/
---
bye
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#4 Posted: 15:44:43 06/05/2013
I have yet to see one. I am being patient and am expecting her to be like times in the past. Right now she's popular and their aren't enough of her being shipped out to meet the high demand of her popularity. If one were to wait long enough she'll likely become a common shelf warmer in due time. Of course that doesn't mean I won't be rushing to Target on the 19th to try to get a Scarlet. smilie

Anyway, in my experience, I would say GameStop is least likely to have her, though as niceguy said it all depends on your area. For me, GameStop seems to have the smallest selection of skylanders than any other store and each time I go into one and look at the skylanders an employee asks me "Is there any one in particular you're looking for? Besides Ninjini." With a tone used for the Ninjini comment implying that everyone is asking about her and they never have her.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#5 Posted: 23:38:08 06/05/2013 | Topic Creator
thank you all so much. and Niceguy1 no, my signature is not a quote from somewhere. i just thought it was funny to say that
---
Hi
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#6 Posted: 03:53:14 07/05/2013
Awww, it would be awesome if that had appeared somewhere, LOL! I keep hoping for some TV show to reference Skylanders, LOL!

And yeah, since it makes a difference where you are, you might want to mention it. smilie Obviously it's not like you want to give a street address, but what big city you're in or near would be enough. If you're WAY not in a big city, then "I live in a rural area outside of X"
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#7 Posted: 12:43:17 07/05/2013
In my area, which I really search in cities around Boise, Idaho, there always seems to be a guy I am looking for there, like Stump Smash, Drill Sergeant, Whirlwind, Eruptor, even Eye-Brawl, Thumpback, and Ninjini when they first came out!
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#8 Posted: 13:23:30 07/05/2013
I'm on the lookout for a friend's son, but haven't seen any. It's a tough find.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
BlazinBlackMage Gold Sparx Gems: 2021
#9 Posted: 21:10:44 07/05/2013
I don't know how accurate this will be anymore but try checking Best Buy, back on her..second week out..?-I found three of them there. I haven't been to Best Buy since then but it doesn't hurt to check your local one on your Skylander related outings. As for the other stores I haven't seen her at all at them..
---
Skylanders Collection: Completely lost count. OTL
WiiU ID: BlazingBlackMage (I accept all friend requests!)
Lost Islands Activate: BBMage
a cat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1641
#10 Posted: 10:28:31 14/05/2013
Check Toys R Us now!
---
GRAND TOTAL SKYLANDERS: 540
Skyland Hero Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#11 Posted: 10:46:55 14/05/2013
Quote:
Anyway, in my experience, I would say GameStop is least likely to have her, though as niceguy said it all depends on your area. For me, GameStop seems to have the smallest selection of skylanders than any other store and each time I go into one and look at the skylanders an employee asks me "Is there any one in particular you're looking for? Besides Ninjini." With a tone used for the Ninjini comment implying that everyone is asking about her and they never have her.

my gamestop does that too
---
SSA:13/32
SG:19/48
SSF10/56
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me